Devil Snare

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
Feet20
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Devil Snare

Post by Feet20 »

I had a question, has anyone thought of what it would be like to be tied by devil's snare?
Devil's snare, for those who don't know, is a plant in Harry Potter. It constricts people it touches. I remember after seeing that scene I thought to myself that it might be good for wizard self bondage. Just grow it so it wouldn't suffocate you, and you got something that can tie you up.
Bradstick
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bradstick »

We’ve seen in Harry Potter that there are spells that make it so you don’t need air. I like the thought that death eaters would take their captive and make it so they don’t need to breathe than entrap them in the Devils Snare.

The only problem with the the self bondage, is you need light to get out, so if you were fully ensnared, you wouldn’t be able to cast your spell.
Terry
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Terry »

Not seen much of the Harry Potter movies or read any of the books but this seems quite fun. A plant what can trap and tie up a person at will. If the plants are sentient, they could deliberately encase a person in order to prevent light getting in and just because they like their victims fully bound.

Interesting idea how a death eater might do that also given their name is literally death eater and they would grow a plant to keep someone captive while no death is involved.
Reidy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Reidy »

Never been into Harry Potter, but on a similar note I've always loved Poison Ivy in Batman, vines that can wrap around anyone and restrain them.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic