What do you not like?

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
David Han
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

What do you not like?

Post by David Han »

I can’t stand hogties.
Tie me up and have fun with me
Deleted User 2201

Post by Deleted User 2201 »

I don't much like harnesses, they look unappealing to me. Same with hoods. Not much a fan of suspension type ties either.
Straitjacketed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Straitjacketed »

Vac-racks leave me kinda cold. And metal bondage - handcuffs, etc - isn't a big turn-on for me. If I'm cuffed, I'm actively put off any sort of struggle and the struggle is what I like.

If M/M overkill bondage in stupidly excessive amounts of gear is your thing as well as mine, here's a list of my TUG stories.
Gagfan
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gagfan »

I dont like metal bondage unless its chains being used like ropes.

I really dont like spread apart ties like spread eagle, i like the limbs tied together.

Never been a big fan of ball, harness, or bit gags
For my stories I haven't gotten around to posting here: https://gagfan.wordpress.com/
drawscore
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by drawscore »

Ball gags. I think they are "less than safe."

Drawscore
Deleted User 2217

Post by Deleted User 2217 »

Honestly anything more than simple ropes or tape is dissatisfying. Ball gags are ok I guess.
And really anything more than a hogtie is just too much- it looks painful for the other person and I just don't like that!
I'm glad to see other people with similar thoughts :)
kevweasley
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by kevweasley »

Mummification, breathcontrol, smelly feet, wax, cbt, electro, gasmasks, spanking, diapers and tickling. There are probably more, but this is what I could think about right now.
Last edited by kevweasley 5 years ago, edited 2 times in total.
Mmmppphhh!!! a gagged guy is hard to find
cj2125

Post by cj2125 »

I am a fan of "light bondage", usually things like ropes, tape and other household ojects. Not really a big fun of leather, straigjackets and so on... athough I do exceptions for gags

As for positions, in story I'm okay with everyone but personally I have a distaste for spread eagles... I don't know, I found them quite boring
Dominik
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Dominik »

What spoils a story completely (at least for me) is crossdressing.

And I don't like diapers, nor any kind of tape ties (it's just not fair - even a toddler can produce an unescapable tie with tape).

Finally - don't ask me why - I don't like chair ties.
boundsub
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by boundsub »

Interesting dislikes.

I tend to be a bit new school leaning towards incinerate, inescapable ropework and creative items at the hardware store for restraints when it comes to bondage. I'm not really into hogties, bandanna gags, metal handcuffs or light (especially sloppy ropework that can be easily escaped from) bondage.

I'm also not big on those leather/ neoprene foot and hand cuffs you can buy from fetish sites since I've had a few meetups with guys saying they're into bondage slap them on so they quickly could move on to... other things. Quite disappointing to say the least. They can be good for some quick and easy suspension since rope suspension is difficult for a lot of rope tops. Though, I'm a sub who enjoys the process of getting tied up and play best with guys who like tying guys up as opposed to thinking it's "work".

Finally, ball gags and chest harnesses are a bit overused to the point of being somewhat cliche IMO; I won't object to them but they tend to get a bit uncomfortable after a while.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic