Annoyances enjoyed nevertheless while bound and gagged?

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
tiedinbluetights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Annoyances enjoyed nevertheless while bound and gagged?

Post by tiedinbluetights »

There are a few annoyances that would normally quickly become intolerable for me under normal circumstances, but while I'm bound and gagged, can actually add to the enjoyment of my 'predicament'.

For example, having a back itch that I cannot scratch. While damn annoying, especially during a boring and interminable business meeting where I cannot just get up a leave, in the context of being bound and gagged to the bed, with my lovely wife attending to me with a mischievous smile and devious planned torments, it not only becomes an 'enjoyable predicament', but actually quite tolerable while the endorphins run high.

Anyone else can relate? Or have other annoyances they suddenly can 'enjoy', while bound and gagged?
💙 Love to be tied-up 💙
I read and write stories for fun
Open to friendly PMs
(I don't do roleplays nor story requests)
Alisonlovesropes
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Alisonlovesropes »

I can relate to having an itchy nose, or between toes, desperate to scratch normally, now all part of the feeling of helplessness
Sometimes gagged, sometimes blindfold. Always barefoot.
Detective-Gag
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Detective-Gag »

The occasional muscle spasm from going in a direction you don’t intend to; and missing a phone call / having to get to your phone.
JennyTied
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by JennyTied »

The fact you cnnot adjust your clothes thus not preventing a wardrobe malfunction.
tiedinbluetights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tiedinbluetights »

Detective-Gag wrote: 7 months ago The occasional muscle spasm from going in a direction you don’t intend to; and missing a phone call / having to get to your phone.
One day, I'll have the guts to change my voicemail greeting to "can't answer your call right now; I'm all tied up; please leave a message ... "
💙 Love to be tied-up 💙
I read and write stories for fun
Open to friendly PMs
(I don't do roleplays nor story requests)
Detective-Gag
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Detective-Gag »

tiedinbluetights wrote: 7 months ago
Detective-Gag wrote: 7 months ago The occasional muscle spasm from going in a direction you don’t intend to; and missing a phone call / having to get to your phone.
One day, I'll have the guts to change my voicemail greeting to "can't answer your call right now; I'm all tied up; please leave a message ... "
Hmm… “You’ve reached [insert name]. I’m tied up at the moment; but if you leave a short message I can get back to you as soon as possible.”

Done nonchalantly; that could be fine.
Windrunner
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Windrunner »

Detective-Gag wrote: 7 months ago
tiedinbluetights wrote: 7 months ago
Hmm… “You’ve reached [insert name]. I’m tied up at the moment; but if you leave a short message I can get back to you as soon as possible.”

Done nonchalantly; that could be fine.
I think I actually did set my greeting to something like "I'm tied up right now, but if I can escape, I'll call you back" at some point. The friends who knew me well enough got a chuckle out of it, and I don't recall anyone else even thinking it was noteworthy.
latin-self-bound
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by latin-self-bound »

Alisonlovesropes wrote: 7 months ago I can relate to having an itchy nose, or between toes, desperate to scratch normally, now all part of the feeling of helplessness
I can relate to this. An itch or a discomfort can be really annoying, but that enhances the feeling of helplessness, so overall it's a good thing to feel while tied up.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic