How does it feel to be the captor in a TUG?

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
Gemscot
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

How does it feel to be the captor in a TUG?

Post by Gemscot »

I have been asked this a few times.

We have a Safe Word in operation in all TUGs and that word is Boxing because we both hate it. That enables the captive to plead for mercy and whine until the cows come home (and get none!), but when the safe word (which is NEVER misused/abused) is given the TUG stops immediately and the captive is release.

I also have always complete trust/confidence in Paul's judgement/common sense that he will say if the ropes are too tight/hurting too much and ask for them to be slackened so the safe word does not need to be given.

Our parents never objected to our TUGs, mainly because they did them at our age and may still do. They did set certain guidelines we mostly follow, though i'm sure if we did "The Satanic Rites of Paulscot" at home they would something side if not an outright ban!

Speaking only for myself, being the captor does give a real power trip and sense of excitement that I have someone at my mercy. Unless the Safe Word is given, I can ignore/laugh at his please for mercy and show none, and threaten to never release him or tighten the ropes.

As the older and supposedly more responsible sibling and a church-going Christian, I do sometimes feel a sense of guilt at tying my brother up, particularly if I was "babysitting" when Paul was younger or if I was wearing school/Salvation Army uniform/sportswear or University of Edinburgh clothing at the time. I sometimes feel a slight sense of guilt and amusement, wondering what the organisation who's clothing I happen to be wearing would think if they knew? LOL. This is overwhelmingly offset by knowing how much Paul enjoys being the captive, and is a source of amusement for both of us, particularly when a few weeks ago we happened to meet a teacher at the Royal High School Edinburgh in who's class we were both in in our time who complemented us for always setting the highest standards of behaviour at school and being fine representatives of the school. If only he knew?

Gemma
:twisted: :evil:
Killua
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Killua »

Making him beg and whine is probably nicely adding to the power trip. A safe word is definitely a nice idea. Has he ever used it? Did he use it at a time when you didn't expected it (that early)?
Banner by Bondagefreak

My F/m Story:
Not as planned F/m
Gemscot
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gemscot »

He has used the safe word a couple of times over the years. We are very strict that it is used only necessary and NEVER abused/misused. That way, we know straight away there is something genuinely wrong and the TUG is stopped and captive released immediately without question. It also allows the captive the whine and plead for mercy (enhancing the TUG) and the captor to be cruel.

Over the years we have become very experienced and skilled at tying up our captives. The few occasions where Paul has had to use the safe word was because (despite our skill/experience at tying) the ropes were hurting more than is fun/tolerable.

In his reply, Paul suggested we recreate "The Satanic Rites of Paulscot" exactly as before. As he will be hooded with my gm bag, the opportunities to scare him as you suggested are great because he won't be able to see his laptop! :lol: It also means wearing exactly the same clothes as before. I wonder if anyone else has a university hoodie (or some item of clothing) which causes as much amusement as my University of Edinburgh hoodie does now? :lol:

Gemma
:twisted: :evil:
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic