have you ever freaked out

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
jez
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

have you ever freaked out

Post by jez »

have you ever been bound for an hour or two when you suddenly freak out by the fact that you cant move at all maybe in a spread eagle or a hogtie. A hogtie without my knees tied is fine but the first time I got hogtied with my knees tied I realized how hard it is to even move across the floor especially when they redid my hogtie rope with less room between my feet and wrists. It was quite fun, I want to try my first hogtie with my elbows tied too (maybe my toes as well or am I going to be frustrated?) but im thinking I may end up stuck in something too tight. A couple times I have been left in bondage where my friends refused to untie me for a couple HOURS. That was enough time for me to actually realize just how helpless I was when I couldn't even move my wrists at all not even backwards or forwards side to side, I felt like my wrists were tied less than an inch from my ankle tie but I honestly do not know I couldnt even look behind me I litterally felt like everything was glued together.
fratboydanny
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by fratboydanny »

Great topic. Once as part of a kidnap scenario i found myself bound and gagged and blindfolded in the trunk of a car. I had just met the captor and, even though we had talked it all out ahead of time, freaked out. He realized it before he actually closed the trunk. Our scene ended and i felt bad because it was really a spur of the moment scene thus making it feel quite real. We set something up for a couple of weeks later and all turned out well.
BoundJana
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BoundJana »

I never really freaked out because of the helplessnes, because I really really trust my partner to let me out whenever I request it.
But I freaked out a couple of times already because I suddenly had to use the bathroom like really badly.
What are you waiting for? Finally put a gag in my mouth and play with me!
leahjstaples1234
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by leahjstaples1234 »

BoundJana wrote: 5 years ago I never really freaked out because of the helplessnes, because I really really trust my partner to let me out whenever I request it.
But I freaked out a couple of times already because I suddenly had to use the bathroom like really badly.
Same. But I had to scream the safeword loudly for them to untie me.
Like breast bondage.
shyguy92
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by shyguy92 »

Not about my personal situation, but freaked about possibly getting caught a couple times.
Alisonlovesropes
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Alisonlovesropes »

BoundJana wrote: 5 years ago I never really freaked out because of the helplessnes, because I really really trust my partner to let me out whenever I request it.
I know some people find that erotic or use nappies but for me it is good preparation (empty bladder) and fall back plan. Safe code / sign. Safe words don't work for me as I'm usually gagged too well.
Sometimes gagged, sometimes blindfold. Always barefoot.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic