Feedback on my story

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
N9292
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Feedback on my story

Post by N9292 »

Hey everyone! Hope we're all doing well on this fine day, I am posting here about my story which some of you may have read, if not, it is linked here for your enjoyment. Link to The Smelly Sock War. Now, the reason I'm posting is for the purpose of gaining feedback or comments or perhaps even criticism on my TUG story as it's my first major one on here in a while and my first F/F ever, so feel free to read it and either comment or PM feedback to me and I'll keep on trying to make the next installment the best it can be.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]N9292[/mention] I sympathise with the lack of feedback on what should normally be a popular F/F tale.
I have no criticism to bring forward other than to mention the fact that you've not yet marketed or publicised the story in any way.

You need to create a story ad in the Story Catalog Section.
You should also think of creating or commissioning a banner to advertise it. Those two things help a lot in terms of visibility.
N9292
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by N9292 »

bondagefreak wrote: 2 years ago @N9292 I sympathise with the lack of feedback on what should normally be a popular F/F tale.
I have no criticism to bring forward other than to mention the fact that you've not yet marketed or publicised the story in any way.

You need to create a story ad in the Story Catalog Section.
You should also think of creating or commissioning a banner to advertise it. Those two things help a lot in terms of visibility.
I've been a member here for a while and I never even knew it existed hahaha!! thanks so much, and I'd love for feedback from you, one of my personal favorites on the site
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]N9292[/mention] I had no idea you'd even read any of my stuff.

About the catalogue section, be sure to follow the specified format.
All story ads follow the same exact pattern. Look at a few of them and you'll immediately see what I mean.

As for story feedback from me, I, unfortunately, do not have much interest in F/F.
Minus a few exceptions, I mostly read M/M stuff.

EDIT: Just saw your new ad.
It's perfect!
N9292
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by N9292 »

bondagefreak wrote: 2 years ago @N9292 I had no idea you'd even read any of my stuff.

About the catalogue section, be sure to follow the specified format.
All story ads follow the same exact pattern. Look at a few of them and you'll immediately see what I mean.

As for story feedback from me, I, unfortunately, do not have much interest in F/F.
Minus a few exceptions, I mostly read M/M stuff.
I understand, and that's my bad, shoulda made it more clear, but yep love your stuff! And thanks again for telling me about the story ads, I think it'll really help.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic