Good sources to learn rope bondage

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
Sociopath3

Good sources to learn rope bondage

Post by Sociopath3 »

What are some good (ideally free) sources to learn how to tie someone with ropes for someonr whose i ly experience with knots is tying shoelaces.
bourbonbeard

Post by bourbonbeard »

Twisted Monk has some good videos for simple but effective rope ties. There’s some decent stuff on YouTube as well. I can’t remember, but there’s a lot of good rope tutorial blogs out there as well. Some quick searching should get you what you need!
drawscore
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by drawscore »

I learned simple knots from the Boy Scout Handbook. At 11, that knowledge was sufficient for tying up my friends.

Drawscore
Solarbeast

Post by Solarbeast »

Obviously, this isn't free, but take this with a grain of salt as I've never personally bought this book, but I've heard that it's good. "Two Knotty Boys Showing You The Ropes" on Amazon.
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

The above mentioned Two Knotty Boys also have few videos on Youtube.
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

I would not advice you to start off with tying a human with rope. It is quite clumsy. Scarves/bandannas are a lot easier to work with. If you want to start out with rope directly, practice the knots first. Use something to emulate limbs. Your subs safety should be your main priority. Always.
FacelessMage
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by FacelessMage »

I like Twisted Monk and the Duchy. Both have some stuff paywalled but plenty of free content. Monk is where I get my rope, his product is good and his emphasis on safety comes with a very nice guarantee that if you get into a spot with your partner and need to cut the rope he'll replace it free of charge.
MtnReign
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by MtnReign »

The Dutchy is a great resource. Although I seem to remember most of their site being free, a lot of it is paid now.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic