Bondage in an every day conversation

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
WillHBonney
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Bondage in an every day conversation

Post by WillHBonney »

Have you ever been part of a non-bondage related conversation when suddenly someone mentions something bondage related?
How did you react when that happened? Did you try to stretch out the bondage topic? Did you use that as an opportunity to talk about your interest in it?
(I could have sworn there was a topic for this already in the board but I couldn’t find it so apologies for the duplicate if it is)

My girlfriend’s friend Sarah recently left her job and as a joke her colleagues bought her a ‘kidnapping kit’ consisting of 2 lengths of pink rope, a roll of duct tape and a pack of cable ties.
Sarah showed us the kidnapping kit when we were on FaceTime to her and I couldn’t help but joke that when lockdown ends she could bring it round and my girlfriend would show her how to use the ropes.
NabHer
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NabHer »

I always find myself making a snarky comment whenever someone mentions 50 Shades of Grey (both the book and the movie) about how it's not an accurate portrayal of the actual thing. Of course, this usually leads to people asking how would I know and then I proceed to tell them that I've been doing it in person for some time now :?

How I react usually depends on the person, if it's someone that I consider myself to be close with then I can talk about it until they get bored or something. If it's a mere acquaintance then I try not to dwell on it that much.

EDIT: Oh right, there were a few incidents where I kind of outed myself whilst talking about old crime or superhero movies where there the damsel spends a considerable amount of time in distress. :lol:
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic