Ball Gags?

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

Gemscot wrote: 2 years ago They're safer - you're less likely to choke on a ball gag?

I do find them very pleasing and fun to wear myself. Even when not tied up, i've had my ball gag on and not just for a few minutes! During lockdown, i've gone to the local shop with my ballgag under a mask and no one has noticed!

Gemma :twisted: :evil:
I wonder how many people.have.tried.that.during.lockdown.
Chloe Badelaine
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Chloe Badelaine »

JulieG wrote: 2 years ago I wonder how many people.have.tried.that.during.lockdown.
I did !
Ball gag/plaster tape over/mask and a big chunky wool scrf to cover it all.
That ws really fun. Fortunately every thing went smoothly and i had to speak to no one. But in case i would have, i'm lucky enough to know basic sign language... Could help avoiding embrassing questions...
;)
I believe now is the time that you tie me up ? But i think that you are going to need much much more rope mon cher...
Gemscot
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gemscot »

My ball gag is a red ball with black straps. I just had it under a standard medical mask and a University of Edinburgh scarf - it was a cold day!
MrBind
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by MrBind »

I love seeing a woman bound while ballgagged, IF the ballgag is a small one. That's because I really don't care to see drooling, and you get that with larger ones.
Gemscot
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gemscot »

My ballgag is about the size of a plump. It is a red soft ball with black leather straps. When i'm at home on my own homeworking or doing uni work I often put my ball gag in, and not just for a few minutes!

Paul's ballgag is identical set up to mine but with a blue ball. That way we always know who's ballgag is who's!

Gemma
:twisted: :evil:
Svpmissive
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Svpmissive »

Having used and been placed in quite a few of these gags, its all about personal preferences. I find small balls very easy to wear for longer time as it allows more movement of the jaw. It also means I can make more noise and swallow (less drool). However as the sizes get larger, the more uncomfortable they become as I can't move my jaw around. While this means less noise, I also can't help but drool uncontrollably.

Having also used a panel gag with a ball behind it, the biggest difference was it felt more secure being a harness and as my mouth grew exhausted, all the drool collected at the bottom of the panel.

Apologies if too specific, just sharing what I've learned.
Either wishing to be tied up or currently tied up.
Gemscot
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gemscot »

Each to their own taste
Bastian
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Bastian »

I don't like ballgags.
AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

Gemscot wrote: 2 years ago My ballgag is about the size of a plump. It is a red soft ball with black leather straps. When i'm at home on my own homeworking or doing uni work I often put my ball gag in, and not just for a few minutes!

Paul's ballgag is identical set up to mine but with a blue ball. That way we always know who's ballgag is who's!

Gemma
:twisted: :evil:
But what size plum, if I may ask. I just about a month ago ate a plum that would break your jaw if a ball gag that size were made!
CGC Short Stories (F+f+/F+f+): viewtopic.php?f=8&t=20527
Find my other CGC Stories in the same link above!

Gemscot
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gemscot »

A small plumb 2-3 cms
wannabetiedup
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by wannabetiedup »

I live ball gags. Got to wear one for the longest time yet of two hours last week. It didn't feel uncomfortable at all and the drool is a bonus lol.
I remember seeing a video, which I cannot find anymore, of a ball gag where the ball is essentially a lollipop. Not the hard boiled sweet type, but the other kind - the white compressed powdery kind (sorry can't think of the name of them). Anyway, that made the girl wearing it drool a lot and it slowly dissolved in her mouth. Looked awesome!
I love all things bondage. Always up for a chat
Gemscot
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gemscot »

I've worn mine for up to 3 hours - even when i'm not tied up.

Paul has had his ballgag in for a few hours.

As long as you can breathe and the straps aren't fastened too tight there's not a problem!

Gemma
wannabetiedup
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by wannabetiedup »

Totally agree. I love vet wrap applied over the ball gag too, wrapper tight several times around head. Might reduce the length of time able to suffer it
AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

Gemscot wrote: 2 years ago I've worn mine for up to 3 hours - even when i'm not tied up.

Paul has had his ballgag in for a few hours.

As long as you can breathe and the straps aren't fastened too tight there's not a problem!

Gemma
Given the size I can see how it'd be comfortable. But I would never be comfortable to be in public even accompanying a person hiding a gag underneath anything. :lol:

Whatever keep you shut up though :twisted:

Gemscot
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gemscot »

I've gone to our local mini-mart to get a few things with my ball gag under the mask during lockdown. Used the self-service till and nobody was any the wiser!

The ball is a soft rubber ball so it doesn't hurt the jaw.

Gemma
:lol:
Last edited by Gemscot 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
wannabetiedup
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by wannabetiedup »

I tip my hat to you Gemma. That's so hot!
WillHBonney
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by WillHBonney »

Gemscot wrote: 2 years ago I've gone to our local mini-mart to get a few things with my ball gag under the mask during lockdown. Used the self-service till and nobody was any the wiser!
I guess Edinburgh is slightly different but there’s no way I could do that in Glasgow :lol:
Even if I’m just nipping out for some messages I end up gabbing with a stranger.
Plus knowing my luck with self service checkouts, the ‘require assistance’ alarm would probably go off.
wannabetiedup
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by wannabetiedup »

I passed through Edinburgh last week. Was impressed by the mask etiquette. I should have been paying more attention, I wonder how many of ye are walking around like that lol
AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

Gemscot wrote: 2 years ago I've gone to our local mini-mart to get a few things with my ball gag under the mask during lockdown. Used the self-service till and nobody was any the wiser!

The ball is a soft rubber ball so it doesn't hurt the jaw.

Gemma
I admire your bravery and your fun-loving spirit. Gumption can be a virtue.

faye2013

Post by faye2013 »

For me I do love ball gags, you can get different sized balls some don't hurt your jaw as much. But over time you get use to the ball gag feeling and your jaw can with stand it for longer.
As for the drooling, maybe you can do a bit of a stuffed gag first but leave enough room so the ball can still fit in your mouth. Might be a nice combination to try? It will definitely hold back drooling and noise thats for sure 😊
Gemscot
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gemscot »

Thank you

Gemma
wannabetiedup
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by wannabetiedup »

I may try those tips out in the comfort of my own home lol, not outside. The only thing close to that has been sending my wife out shopping with a vibrator inside her whilst I tied and gagged myself to a chair awaiting her return
AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

Gemscot wrote: 2 years ago Thank you

Gemma
Given that most of your games, even in adulthood, maintain that childlike innocence... what about ball gags appeals to you and Paul?

Gemscot
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gemscot »

As some of the commentators have suggested here, ball gags don't have an age range, you either like them or your don't.

whoever is the captor in our games has an extra level of control over the captive when the gag is in. Knowing our gags are safe, we're not afraid to leave them in for a considerable time?

Gemma
wannabetiedup
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by wannabetiedup »

Gemscot wrote: 2 years ago As some of the commentators have suggested here, ball gags don't have an age range, you either like them or your don't.

whoever is the captor in our games has an extra level of control over the captive when the gag is in. Knowing our gags are safe, we're not afraid to leave them in for a considerable time?

Gemma
I think these are good points. I remember someone once saying that the bondage is only there to prevent removal of the gag! I feel bondage is incomplete without it, and cements the control one has in place. Secondly, the safety thing is real important too. I would love to try out the mouth stuffed then wrap around tape gag but concerned about how safe it is for longer term wearing.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic