Mobility for bondage

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
Ropelover28nj

Mobility for bondage

Post by Ropelover28nj »

anyone have any advice or suggestions on being able to increase flexibility for bondage? Like specific stretches/exercises? I know ill never be able to get my elbows together behind my back but id like to be able to be pushed into really tight positions, would love to hear what some of you think🙂
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

Two things:
First, improve your technique and equipment with knots. Wear comfortable clothes, let the knots be comfortable (tension spread etc.), a gag you are used to (practise...)...

Secondly, any normal flexibility/stretching exercises you can find on Google help. I would recommend doing a short, daily routine for improvement. There is no quick way.

Third, get used to bonds. It can help to practice lighter ties for longer amount of times.

Are there any specific ties you want to train for?
Ropelover28nj

Post by Ropelover28nj »

Beaumains wrote: 3 years ago Two things:
First, improve your technique and equipment with knots. Wear comfortable clothes, let the knots be comfortable (tension spread etc.), a gag you are used to (practise...)...

Secondly, any normal flexibility/stretching exercises you can find on Google help. I would recommend doing a short, daily routine for improvement. There is no quick way.

Third, get used to bonds. It can help to practice lighter ties for longer amount of times.

Are there any specific ties you want to train for?
Not really,mainly just want to get my arms as far back as I can to handle really tight hogties,or chair ties,pretty much what I find looks aesthetically pleasing
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

I would recommend to do shoulder flexibility exercises. I have no idea how flexible you already are. A quick Google search gives great videos and sites.

Myself, I daily grab my hands behind my back (fingers between each other) and push my elbows together, but I grasp this not possible for everyone.
Ropelover28nj

Post by Ropelover28nj »

Beaumains wrote: 3 years ago I would recommend to do shoulder flexibility exercises. I have no idea how flexible you already are. A quick Google search gives great videos and sites.

Myself, I daily grab my hands behind my back (fingers between each other) and push my elbows together, but I grasp this not possible for everyone.
I'll give that a shot,do you do that for a certain ammount of seconds? I would be happy just being able to get my arma completely straight with my wrists behind my back
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

Not a fixed amount. Mostly 10 seconds, and I do it a few times. However, just see how long you can hold it. It's in general better to do it for multiple short periods of time than one long stretch.
Ropelover28nj

Post by Ropelover28nj »

Beaumains wrote: 3 years ago Not a fixed amount. Mostly 10 seconds, and I do it a few times. However, just see how long you can hold it. It's in general better to do it for multiple short periods of time than one long stretch.
Thanks, you sound like you're pretty experienced
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic