I'm Bored: Anyone Wanna Chat?

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
PiggyBoy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

I'm Bored: Anyone Wanna Chat?

Post by PiggyBoy »

I'm super bored, so if anybody would like to chat with me or hear stories, do feel free to PM me! I really hope to hear from you all!

P.S. I'm sorry if this is not at all the right section to post this in. Please forgive me as I have a hard time navigating the new site. If it is wrong, could a moderator be kind enough to tell me where I should post this?
Just a guy with big ticklish feet and a big pig nose! I'm the boyfriend of the super cute Princess Stinkfoot!
PM me if you ever wanna chat or hear stories!
Jason Toddman
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by Jason Toddman »

PiggyBoy wrote: 6 years ago I'm super bored, so if anybody would like to chat with me or hear stories, do feel free to PM me! I really hope to hear from you all!

P.S. I'm sorry if this is not at all the right section to post this in. Please forgive me as I have a hard time navigating the new site. If it is wrong, could a moderator be kind enough to tell me where I should post this?
Seeing as you want to talk about Tugs, Tugs talk seems to me to be as good a place as any to ask people to talk about Tugs.
You could also try the Mchat.
PiggyBoy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by PiggyBoy »

Jason Toddman wrote: 6 years ago
PiggyBoy wrote: 6 years ago I'm super bored, so if anybody would like to chat with me or hear stories, do feel free to PM me! I really hope to hear from you all!

Seeing as you want to talk about Tugs, Tugs talk seems to me to be as good a place as any to ask people to talk about Tugs.
You could also try the Mchat.
Okay, thanks for the suggestions!
Just a guy with big ticklish feet and a big pig nose! I'm the boyfriend of the super cute Princess Stinkfoot!
PM me if you ever wanna chat or hear stories!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic