Worst Tasting Gag?

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
guardian741
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Worst Tasting Gag?

Post by guardian741 »

What has been the worst-tasting gag you’ve experienced? And did it make the experience more torturous, or did that add to the helplessness of it?

The one that comes to mind for me was one time my wife tied me up after coming home from work and stuffed my mouth with the pantyhose she was wearing (And sealed my mouth with duct tape).
Ive been gagged with her socks before and they’re normally not too bad, but i was caught off-guard by the saltiness and the corn-chip smell that somehow worked its way back into my nose. When she rubbed her feet in my face later, they DID smell more than usual. I guess her feet just sweat more in nylon? Or maybe it was a particular pair of shoes...

How about you guys? Worst tasting gag?
captured_prize
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by captured_prize »

You know that stale smell with clothes or sheets when they're technically clean but haven't been used in months? I had a pillow case with that smell that I used as a cleave gag one time. While the worst tasting gag I've experienced, it was still tolerable to use for bondage. Honestly, a captor isn't going to care how a gag smells, so for me it did add a bit of realism.
Just your average crossdressing damsel in distress...

Check out my story here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=20583
Jaaaake
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Jaaaake »

My own worn socks for sure. Unfortunately the person that gagged me with them went through my laundry basket.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic