Working from home

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
CapturedCarol
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Working from home

Post by CapturedCarol »

To all those others "working from home" what are you actually doing. As you can see I'm catching up.on some unread stories between zoom calls ;)

Is anyone actually doing any work?
sian26uk
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by sian26uk »

Last edited by sian26uk 3 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
CapturedCarol
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by CapturedCarol »

sian26uk wrote: 3 years ago I'm working from home Carol though today is a day off so I am having some fun on my own xxx
Given the nature of this site, can you say what sort of "fun on your own" you are having?
sian26uk
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by sian26uk »

CapturedCarol
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by CapturedCarol »

[mention]sian26uk[/mention] naughty girl. But I note your self homepage is not sufficiently stringent to prevent you typing :roll:
sian26uk
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by sian26uk »

DioA
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DioA »

I'm currently doing university classes from home, does that count? If so, then I'm finding it difficult to stay off the site during the zoom call. There's not the usual risk of thinking about tying people up when all the camera can see is my profile.

On a side note, this pandemic has also caused me to think about how to use face mask as part of a gag.
TomYi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TomYi »

Hey, glad to see that you're back, [mention]CapturedCarol[/mention]! You were missed on this forum!

I too am studying university from home. It's very easy to get distracted, and this site is one of the worst offenders for me :)
Alisonlovesropes
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Alisonlovesropes »

sian26uk wrote: 3 years ago Hands cuffed in front so i can at least type! xxx
What.a nice way to work from home
Sometimes gagged, sometimes blindfold. Always barefoot.
Alisonlovesropes
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

DioA wrote: 3 years ago I'm currently doing university classes from home, does that count? If so, then I'm finding it difficult to stay off the site during the zoom call. There's not the usual risk of thinking about tying people up when all the camera can see is my profile.

On a side note, this pandemic has also caused me to think about how to use face mask as part of a gag.
Put a ball gag on. Go out with a face mask. Don't get close enough to talk to anyone. You'll just blend into the background.
DioA
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DioA »

Alisonlovesropes wrote: 3 years ago
DioA wrote: 3 years ago I'm currently doing university classes from home, does that count? If so, then I'm finding it difficult to stay off the site during the zoom call. There's not the usual risk of thinking about tying people up when all the camera can see is my profile.

Put a ball gag on. Go out with a face mask. Don't get close enough to talk to anyone. You'll just blend into the background.
That does sound rather hot. Another idea I had was for a woman to be cornered in a dressing room by a store clerk, her ankles socks stuffed in her mouth, three strips of duct tape plastered over her mouth, and her face mask reapplied.
Alisonlovesropes
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

DioA wrote: 3 years ago

That does sound rather hot. Another idea I had was for a woman to be cornered in a dressing room by a store clerk, her ankles socks stuffed in her mouth, three strips of duct tape plastered over her mouth, and her face mask reapplied.
Shell need her hands tied too. And won't she mind walking barefoot :D
Gaggedgeekgirl
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gaggedgeekgirl »

Student. Should have been at university now. Studying from home. Reading. Researching on line. Zoom conferences. Thing my legs to front legs of chair. Tying myself up.when parents aren't watching . typing my projects..... :(
TightsBound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TightsBound »

I work from home 2 days a week. I use my lunch breaks to practice a little self bondage. I was already visiting this site a little too often (if there is such a thing) in the office, let alone at home!
DioA
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DioA »

DioA wrote: 3 years ago

Shell need her hands tied too. And won't she mind walking barefoot :D
Of course. I just wrote a short piece about the full idea if you want to know what happens😉
DioA
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DioA »

Gaggedgeekgirl wrote: 3 years ago Student. Should have been at university now. Studying from home. Reading. Researching on line. Zoom conferences. Thing my legs to front legs of chair. Tying myself up.when parents aren't watching . typing my projects..... :(
I suppose it's easier to stay on the zoom call If your legs are tied to the chair. It's a shame that you have to type up projects instead of tying up projects😂
Rogue
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Rogue »

AuntMary wrote: 3 years ago Yeah, I've been walking around with a ball gag on under my facemask.

To get work done, I had to get my nephew round to tie me to my office chair
That sounds lovely, but I think that would be more of a distraction for mea Though, being boind to an office chair as well would definitely help!
Please don't tie my socked feet and toes up and gag me in my socks....Hmmmph Mmmph!!!
*Wiggles my socked feet and curls my socked toes helplessly...*
Rogue
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Rogue »

AuntMary wrote: 3 years ago When you're tied to the chair, you can't do anything else
That's true, and it would definitely make work more interesting!
Please don't tie my socked feet and toes up and gag me in my socks....Hmmmph Mmmph!!!
*Wiggles my socked feet and curls my socked toes helplessly...*
CapturedCarol
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by CapturedCarol »

AuntMary wrote: 3 years ago Yeah, I've been walking around with a ball gag on under my facemask.

To get work done, I had to get my nephew round to tie me to my office chair
:lol: so do you have him take the ball gag out for teleconferencing?
Alisonlovesropes
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

What does he do while you're tied up and working?

A and I presume.you have your hands free.to work. How do you not just untie yourself?
Alisonlovesropes
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

AuntMary wrote: 3 years ago Mostly watches TV
Tickles me occasionally
I telekinetically levitate the pen, naw my hands are mostly free
Haha haha

You're not really tied up if your hands are free. But it would be difficult to work. How does he tie you then?
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

Sounds great @Aunt Mary. Sadly I rarely get the chance to work from home (about 3days in the last year) Used to work shifts so often had the place to myself during the day, but now pretty much work normal office hours.

[mention]sian26uk[/mention] you could get a wireless keyboard and set it on a chair behind/ to the side of you. Then you can type with your hands behind you. Not easy but doable 😈
Gaggedgeekgirl
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gaggedgeekgirl »

AuntMary wrote: 3 years ago Torso to the chair
My legs to the chair legs
My wrists together
And gagged?
Heather
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Heather »

AuntMary wrote: 3 years ago
Gaggedgeekgirl wrote: 3 years ago
And gagged?
Literally goes without saying
Hahaha

I like to be tied to my chair working from home. Do you wear a skirt tights to be tied up?
Alisonlovesropes
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Bound barefoot is best
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic