idea help

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
rocketroy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

idea help

Post by rocketroy »

so my girlfriend ties me regularly and she's going to today and we just got this brand new arm binder so I'm itching to try it but I can't decide how she should do it. cause she's gonna tie me then go back to work for an hour then come home and play with me. I have: arm binder, handcuffs, ball gag, duct tape, rope, a bondage set that has cuffs for spread eagle on the bed, a blind fold and some bandannas and various other house hold stuff etc. I was thinking of having her put me in the arm binder, ball gag and then a hogtie cause the arm binder has a ring on the bottom then blindfold but I'm hoping for some ideas too.
MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

I know there's been some debate here about leaving a bound person alone. I don't like it. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE be careful! Tied like that alone for an hour has numerous potential problems.
Cleavegagger
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Cleavegagger »

Indeed bro, watch out with leaving tied up people amine, i would never do it and i would advice anyone Else not to do it either. The risks are far to many and when things go wrong, they tend to go very wrong
a girl, neatly tied up and gagged is a beautifull sight. a girl, enjoying being tied up and gagged is the most beautifull thing i've ever seen. If you want my kik just ask.
rocketroy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by rocketroy »

Yeah i was thinking that too. She only works a few houses down from mine but i do agree with you guys
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic