Who else Loves being bound, gagged in a sleeping bag?

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]Bondagelove[/mention]
Glad to hear it!
Don't forget to comment on those stories you've enjoyed/are currently enjoying.

Lots of writers on here are abandoning their work due to lack of feedback.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Gagfan
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gagfan »

[mention]bondagefreak[/mention] [mention]puffalover[/mention]

Or anyone else who is experienced in bag related things

Do any of you have good suggestions for front zipper sleeping bags? Wife and i would like to do some non-consensual roleplaying and a front zipper would definitely make that easier.
For my stories I haven't gotten around to posting here: https://gagfan.wordpress.com/
heybro
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by heybro »

delete
Last edited by heybro 1 day ago, edited 1 time in total.
puffalover
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by puffalover »

Gagfan wrote: 6 years ago Do any of you have good suggestions for front zipper sleeping bags? Wife and i would like to do some non-consensual roleplaying and a front zipper would definitely make that easier.
Hey my friend! It's been a while. Hope you're well.

There's a couple front zipper bags that I recommend looking into. The Patagonia 850 bag looks really sexy. Haven't had the chance to try one out but I hear good things and the quality is really good. The zipper goes from the top of the neck down to the knees. Price is around $500 last I checked. The company Valandre makes a couple really hot looking front zipper bags too, but they are pretty expensive.

I assume you want a bag where you/or your wife can have access to ones sensitive parts without having to undue bounds. In that case, I should also mention the custom bags on eBay. The seller I bought from makes some really horny looking bags with front zippers. They seem to be made specifically for this fetish and they're fairly cheap. You can get one that can be fully enclosed as the zipper goes from top of the head down to the feet. Makes for some nice breath play too. (They make one with built in straps and arm sleeves which I'm sure you've seen before) If you go this route, I recommend getting a 3 way zipper cause then you can access a specific area of a captives body without having to unzipped the whole bag. Downside to those fetish bags is that they're not good at all for practical use as the shiny nylon fabrics aren't very breathable and the quality isn't as good as some of the brand name bags.

Let me know if this helps. Drop me a pm or post if you need more advice. I'm always happy to help.

Just a side note: I couldn't be more happy that you found a partner who's willing to partake in your fetishes. Congrats man! Very good call marrying her, and don't let her out of your sight. Shouldn't be too hard especially if she's bound in a puffy sleeping bag lol! Now I need to find a young woman like that cause I'm getting kinda jealous of you! :lol:
puffalover
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by puffalover »

Hey there [mention]heybro[/mention]. Welcome to the forum! Always great having another sleeping bag fan on here.
heybro wrote: 6 years ago When I was very young, the TV series "Three's Company" featured sleeping bag bondage. Jack Tripper ended up in one including the hood and somehow the zipper was stuck and no one was letting him out (some kind of revenge against him). That was extremely impressionable on me.
Ha! I remember that episode lol. Gave me all kinds of sleeping bag bondage fantasies when I was younger especially when out camping. That episode is pretty much why I don't play in my sleeping bags or lockable downsuits before I have to go to work. I'd need good luck explaining why I didn't make it in today. :lol:
heybro wrote: 6 years ago Sleeping bags are one of those regular household items that comes off as very innocent. But, once stuck inside, there is little you can do to combat the immersive puffy prison cocoon you find yourself in.
I definitely agree with you here. Any type of bag you find around the house can be used as a bondage cocoon. That's probably what turns me on the most about them. Obviously thick tight mummy bags work the are the best for tugs. Can't struggle too much in there either without taking constant breaks from the heat buildup.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic