This was a bit uncomfortable....for him, but not for me!

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
James Bondage
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

This was a bit uncomfortable....for him, but not for me!

Post by James Bondage »

I'll always remember this conversation I overheard at work. There was a girl, who I carpooled with and became really good friends with, (I'm thinking up a fictional story to include her in that I'll write later.) she was our Ebay lister for sporting goods at our company. Then next to her was the sporting goods pricer (so he could give anything worth putting on Ebay directly to her.) and I was on the other side of him as the tools pricer.

Now these two are about as opposite as you can get. She's very outspoken, not afraid to say anything cause she doesn't care if she offends you or not. He's very nerdy, as I'd put it best. Kind of a weird personality and not the type you'd ever really see HER with.

Now....on to what happened. I was over checking something in my area so I was within earshot and I could see her computer screen. She had pulled up that meme with the old, white van and it had "Free alcohol and concert tickets" spray painted on the outside. She turned to him and said, "See, this is how you kidnap me!" He, not understanding the whole idea of the meme and why she said what she did, tells her, "Yeah, you'll end up bound and gagged inside that van!" Without missing a beat, her response was, "Oh........foreplay!" His eyes went wide and he fell silent immediately. Meanwhile I'm trying to keep myself on my feet cause I wanted to start rolling around on the ground laughing......as well as hide the fact that the thought of her tied up and gagged was kinda turning me on. He he he