Random bondage conversations / discussions

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
Lost_the_keys
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Random bondage conversations / discussions

Post by Lost_the_keys »

Ever had a conversation or discussion randomly switch to some bondage related topic? I don't mean one with someone who already knows your interest in it or you regularly talk about it with. This is totally random and catches you by surprise... friends, co-workers, strangers, etc.

I had one back in college as an example:

I was at a house party with several people from our dorm, everyone sitting around drinking of course.

One of the girls there was telling her friend that some guy she had hooked up with over the summer was kinky because he had cuffed her to his bed.

Before this story got and any further, one of the other girls there, a petite goth-stule girl who always dressed in all black started to explain that just tying someone up wasn't kinky at all. She was cute, about 5'2", long black hair, slender build but was always sort of the quiet one in the group. She was in her typical all black that night... black t-shirt, short black skirt, black nylons with black knee high socks and boots.

She elaborated further, explaining that it's HOW you tie someone up and what you do AFTER they are tied that makes it kinky.

Having all the little things prepared and ready to go, either out in plain view or discretely hidden, but easily accessible before you start, then slowly and seductively starting to tie them up, not stopping until they are tied with no chance of quickly or easily getting free, whether or not they realize it at the time. She believed there was no point in tying someone up if they could easily get loose on their own.

By this point, she had the full attention of the guys and even the girls who were agreeing with her "great ideas."

She continued to explain how once she has the guy all tied down, she would slowly strip, taking her time and letting him squirm in the ropes as he watches.

Then she said, is when things get kinky with what you do while you have the guy tied. Tying her nylons in a big now around the base of the guys shaft, then rubbing it with an ice cube to chill it followed by warming it with her tongue and mouth was one of the kinky examples. Using one of her vibes to tease the guys shaft was another. She also liked the idea of pleasuring herself (with or without a toy) and making the guy watch. Of course, she would end up riding the guy after all the effort to get him bound and hard.

She also let everyone know that she also loves it when a guy ties her up and completely dominates her.

Definitely not the random conversation I was expecting to come up at the party that night!