The greatest trick the devil ever pulled...

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
SolidSnickerdoodle

The greatest trick the devil ever pulled...

Post by SolidSnickerdoodle »

Last edited by SolidSnickerdoodle 3 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Jason Toddman
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by Jason Toddman »

My answer harkens to the title you picked for this discussion.
Being eternal and all knowing, God got incredibly bored. So He decided to design a puzzle so complicated that even He, with all his Divine wisdom, could not figure out. He could then entertain Himself by spending all eternity trying to figure it out.
That puzzle is the Human Race.
drawscore
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by drawscore »

It was a game; a challenge. Nothing sexual in any way, shape, or form. (At least not visually.) It was great fun to tie each other up, and even more fun to tie and gag our friends, or escape from being tied up.

Drawscore
SolidSnickerdoodle

Post by SolidSnickerdoodle »

Last edited by SolidSnickerdoodle 3 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Jason Toddman
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by Jason Toddman »

SolidSnickerdoodle wrote: 6 years ago
drawscore wrote: 6 years ago It was a game; a challenge. Nothing sexual in any way, shape, or form. (At least not visually.) It was great fun to tie each other up, and even more fun to tie and gag our friends, or escape from being tied up.

Drawscore
Yeah. I understand that. But for some of us I think it was something more. I know it was for me. I was too young to understand why I liked it. I just knew that I always wanted to play TUG's. There was something deeper about it for me. And now that those times are gone, I'm left to guess who was in it for the game and who enjoyed it for the fetish of it. :(
I have often wondered the same thing. For me there was definitely much more to it, though - but i don't mean sex either. In my fictionalized
autobiographical' stories posted at the old site, i have greatly exaggerated the sexual components or placed them a number of years earlier than they actually took place. But all the same there was definitely much more to it than harmless fun and games. I think many of my partners at the time felt the same way; tough many simply probably just got a kick out of getting away with tying up and 'tormenting' someone older/larger than themselves. after all this time though, i still am unsure how anyone else really felt about it or feel about it now (those i am still in contact with don't want to discuss it at all). but for me it was among the happiest times of my life.
Blakenome1999
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Blakenome1999 »

I think the thing is that honestly anything can be a fetish. Like some people have uniform fetishes or fetishes to obscure things like balloon popping. So the same could be said for a whole plethera of fetishes.
I’m young and impressionable, I need someone to guide me through this world... preferably on a leash... and then tie me up afterwords... or before... and I guess a gag could be used as well... :D
LK3869
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LK3869 »

[mention]Jason Toddman[/mention] [mention]SolidSnickerdoodle[/mention] I'm with you on that...
To the point that I think my early interest in TUGs was nothing but a disguised way for sexual preferences to surface before I even knew of sex, and more to the point: that boys could have some with boys :) I "loved" guys but really didn't understand it so my ill-informed but logical mind went for next best: close contact scenarios where boys can touch others without overtly sexual content... Playing cops and robbers, kidnapping stories...

Understanding the sexual aspect of it took me years and when it dawned on me, I felt even worst because I couldn't pretend it was "innocent" anymore... Plus it led me into thinking i wanted to harm other boys which was the opposite of the real thing :roll:

Complicated and not easy to share. You're right when pointing that most of the TUGamers often shy away from that. Tying someone else is literaly submitting his/her will to yours and shutting off all its expressions ( moves and sounds ), it's even more obvious when YOU want to be submitted to others will. Cannot be just a "surface" thing.

I'll try to illutrate that in a beefed-up, ultra-fictionalised version of my own story, guess you'll find things in it that will speak to you... 15 illustrated pages. Text and storyboards are ready but I'm stil struggling with how to display the sexual aspect without breaking any rules or laws... Kids aren't supposed to think about sex ... Wonder if others forgot what they thought when they where younger or if i was really a freak. We'll see...
don't run ! I'm friendly ...
dragonmp93
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by dragonmp93 »

You know, scuba diving comes really close in that aspect.
Deleted User 122

Post by Deleted User 122 »

dragonmp93 wrote: 6 years ago You know, scuba diving comes really close in that aspect.
Wow! You caught my attention with that comment. What do you mean? I'm an avid SCUBA diver. I'm a certified rescue and master diver. I have to admit I love the feel and look of wet suits on me and other guys I dive w... never connected it to our fetish though. Curious as to your opinion, elaborate please!

PS - Attached is a pic of me w friends from a dive here near my home.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
dragonmp93
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by dragonmp93 »

sockgagged wrote: 6 years ago
dragonmp93 wrote: 6 years ago You know, scuba diving comes really close in that aspect.
Wow! You caught my attention with that comment. What do you mean? I'm an avid SCUBA diver. I'm a certified rescue and master diver. I have to admit I love the feel and look of wet suits on me and other guys I dive w... never connected it to our fetish though. Curious as to your opinion, elaborate please!

PS - Attached is a pic of me w friends from a dive here near my home.
I think that this blog post makes a better job explaining it.
https://www.likera.com/blog/wp/archives/3302
David Han
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by David Han »

It’s definitely a fun thing for me and I like both. First tug when I was handcuffed to pole when I was 6 and evolved from then.
Tie me up and have fun with me
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic