Real-life situations

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
rafeylovesbonds
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Real-life situations

Post by rafeylovesbonds »

Hi People,

Just curious to know:

Have any of you been tied up, by whoever or even self-tied, and then been discovered by, say, a delivery person, or the postman, or a neighbour? Maybe you have happened upon someone tied up, either at their home or perhaps tied to a tree as part of a hazing ritual, or on the eve of their wedding?

What happened if so? What did you or they do?

Rafey
Is she out there, she who ties you up and then you stay tied up?
shyguy92
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by shyguy92 »

Wasn't tied up at the time, but my friends (also my roommates at the time) discovered my handcuff collection.

They had a good time ambushing me frequently over the following month or so.

Seemed to lose interest after that, but it's a fond memory for me.
Kyle
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Kyle »

I happened to walk up on a time when a guy at school had tied a girl's hands behind her back and then tied her to a railing. We had an event outside that day. Unfortunately, I was part of the group that was putting it on and didn't get to hang around to see what happened.
BindPam
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BindPam »

My boyfriend had me tied up in the bedroom, with no time to really untie me, a couple times when friends came by by unexpectedly.
TightsBound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TightsBound »

I have one situation when I was caught and when when I almost was.

I talked pair of my friends into tying me up. Nothing fancy, they could only tie my hands to the arms of a chair and cleave gag me with a knotted bandana. Right after finished tying me up, my mom walked in and saw me like that. Being gagged, I couldn’t say much beyond mumbles, so they made up a lame excuse like cowboys and Indians. I let out an embarrassed moan into my gag after that.

I was almost caught tying myself up. Our basement had a playroom on the opposite end from the stairs. I playing alone and decided to tie myself up with some old rope. I did my legs and ankles and wrapped the rope around my wrists a few times behind me. And I even cleave gagged myself with several turns of the rope. Sloppy I know, but I was in heaven. Suddenly I heard my mom coming down the stairs. Panicking, I started to undo my ropes. Luckily our basement stairs are steep and difficult to navigate and my mom takes them slow, so managed to get my wrists free and remove the gag in time to put a blanket over my legs. My heart was racing by the time she saw me.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic