Clothes to be kidnapped

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
Kinky_boi
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Kinky_boi »

For me I would say barefoot in my cotton track pants and Shirtless or wearing a thin tshirt if i was kidnapped
Withers
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Withers »

I have a couple of outfits:

Maybe being kidnapped after a workout, wearing compression tights and a shirt. If the kidnappers wanted to humiliate me they could force me to strip to my compression shorts. I used to run track and cross country, so being kidnapped in my running uniform would also work. Or if from the beach, maybe wearing a lycra/neoprene wetsuit - or just a tight lycra speedo. If I was kidnapped at night, I would like to be grabbed in pajamas: a tight union suit onsie. Maybe for a Halloween/convention themed kidnapping, I could be kidnapped wearing a superhero cosplay.

Generally I like being kidnapped in nice tight clothes ^^
Kishi
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Kishi »

Tiny, tiny underwear or fully naked 8-)

Makes me feel that much more vulnerable, lets the bondage be that much tighter, and makes escape that much more complicated
Professional gag slut. For all your slutty gag-related needs.
Sanixsub
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Sanixsub »

Definitely something sleeveless and/or cropped, like a tank top or blouse. Shorts or a short skirt for the bottom. Preps me better for the struggle. Also I love the vulnerability that it adds...I love the feel of restraints on bare skin.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic