Products and Toys for Newbies

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
flymiami
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Products and Toys for Newbies

Post by flymiami »

Friends, my girlfriend recently expressed interest in tie up games and light bondage. Does anyone have suggestions for a few toys or other items that would be a good introduction? I'm thinking somewhere beyond pink fuzzy handcuffs but not as extreme as hardware store rope and duct tape.
Nexus
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nexus »

I'd say bondage tape. It's only adhesive to itself, meaning it doesn't hurt to come off skin. Bondage tape is available at most sex/stag shops.

Or scarves. Maybe she even has silk scarves you can use? Or get an old bed sheet (or a new one if you don't mind spending the money) and cut it into long strips to use for binding.

These should be easier on the body and look a little less threatening than rope and tape.
Amberbound
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Amberbound »

Definitely scarves. They don't hurt much (if at all) but can still be secure if tied well. Plus, it's a lot easier to explain a scarf collection than a box of rope and tape under your bed
drawscore
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by drawscore »

Usually rope and bandanas. Tie her snugly, but not tightly, and let her get loose on her own. Hopefully (for you) this will pique her interest, and she'll want to try again.

Each time you tie her, make it progressively more difficult to escape, but don't go from "fairly easy," to "tight hog tie" in one session to the next.

When I was in boy scouts, we had "KISMIF." It meant "Keep it simple; make it fun."

Drawscore
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic