When your partner(bf/gf) is dominated by their friends....

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
16cftelesales
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

When your partner(bf/gf) is dominated by their friends....

Post by 16cftelesales »

Anyone who is fascinated or experienced that your bf or gf being handgagged or even tied up by their close friend, while you witness it and cannot do anything to help your partner?

or reversed, you dominated your close friends while their partners are here?

Sometimes not only the bound and gagged content fasinated me, but also the situation, the atomsphere, and the reason of getting the treatment :lol: 8-)
abcdefsmith3
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by abcdefsmith3 »

I do like the idea of seeing my gf dominated by her female best friend now you mention it… 😏
16cftelesales
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by 16cftelesales »

abcdefsmith3 wrote: 2 years ago I do like the idea of seeing my gf dominated by her female best friend now you mention it… 😏
Girls know themselves talk too much sometimes, they tend to handgag the most chatty one :mrgreen:
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

It would be awesome to be tied up.and gagged.and witness by BF (or GF)being stripped and trusted up in front of me. Then we're both teased and tormented for an hour or so before.been my left to free each other, or. Not 8-)
BandG
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BandG »

JulieG wrote: 2 years ago It would be awesome to be tied up.and gagged.and witness by BF (or GF)being stripped and trusted up in front of me. Then we're both teased and tormented for an hour or so before.been my left to free each other, or. Not 8-)

Sounds great. I'd love this too sitting bound and gagged tightly just watching someone else getting the same treatment.
BoundandgaggedN8T
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BoundandgaggedN8T »

The hottest bondage experiences I’ve had is when I’m tied up with my girlfriend. We usually get one of her female friends to tie us up.

It would be nice to have a male tie us up and do whatever he wants with my girlfriend while I’m watching helplessly!
16cftelesales
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by 16cftelesales »

BoundandgaggedN8T wrote: 2 years ago The hottest bondage experiences I’ve had is when I’m tied up with my girlfriend. We usually get one of her female friends to tie us up.

It would be nice to have a male tie us up and do whatever he wants with my girlfriend while I’m watching helplessly!
just tied up? Did you and ur gf got the gagged treatment?
BoundandgaggedN8T
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

16cftelesales wrote: 2 years ago
BoundandgaggedN8T wrote: 2 years ago The hottest bondage experiences I’ve had is when I’m tied up with my girlfriend. We usually get one of her female friends to tie us up.

Yeah of course.

Most of the time I get her panties stuffed in my mouth then secured in with tape and my girlfriend gets my underwear in her mouth with tape keeping it in. We’ll also sometimes use ball gags.
16cftelesales
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by 16cftelesales »

BoundandgaggedN8T wrote: 2 years ago

Yeah of course.

Most of the time I get her panties stuffed in my mouth then secured in with tape and my girlfriend gets my underwear in her mouth with tape keeping it in. We’ll also sometimes use ball gags.
how about cleave gag?
micoAi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by micoAi »

I remembered that i saw a friend of my ex-gf grab her arms behind her back while she was getting tickled. She told me to not interfere, not that i wanted to :lol:
BoundandgaggedN8T
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Yeah of course.

how about cleave gag?
I’ve always thought that cleave gags don’t work.

I did gag my girlfriend with a sponge then wrapped a belt around her head to keep the sponge in if that counts.
16cftelesales
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by 16cftelesales »

Yeah of course.

how about cleave gag?
I’ve always thought that cleave gags don’t work.

I did gag my girlfriend with a sponge then wrapped a belt around her head to keep the sponge in if that counts.
Socks as cleave gags are effective, while getting stuffed inside the mouth
:lol:
Tapedupcouple
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tapedupcouple »

This last october my wife and I went to a halloween event with our friends and they had a photo op with an electric chair with straps on the arm chair, it was quite the site watching my wife sit in the chair and watch her best friend use the make shift straps on her and the two posed for some pics was a great night.
Racer
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Racer »

I have been Tied up and Gagged by my wife and her ex.Bf. They let me sit helpless Tied to a chair, so I could see him tying her to the bed, tickle her, teasing her, handgag her and fuck her.
Sooo cool experience😎
16cftelesales
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by 16cftelesales »

Racer wrote: 2 years ago I have been Tied up and Gagged by my wife and her ex.Bf. They let me sit helpless Tied to a chair, so I could see him tying her to the bed, tickle her, teasing her, handgag her and fuck her.
Sooo cool experience😎

What an amazing couple in bondage experience!
Racer
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Racer »

Racer wrote: 2 years ago I have been Tied up and Gagged by my wife and her ex.Bf. They let me sit helpless Tied to a chair, so I could see him tying her to the bed, tickle her, teasing her, handgag her and fuck her.
Sooo cool experience😎

What an amazing couple in bondage experience!
It sure was a hot experience! He is a dominant guy, and it was so thrilling to let them/him tie me up, and see him tie and tease my wife😎
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic