Bondage dreams

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
honourthechapter1775

Bondage dreams

Post by honourthechapter1775 »

I had a peculiar dream last night about a site called the me up at home.com. Don't look it up because it's not real though the dream and everything around it felt so real. It's was a site where models came out to tie you up in your home. I remember looking at the website and thinking how great if was. Not to mention reasonably priced too. Sadly just as I was about to book it I woke up and never actually got to that stage. Always hate it when that happens your having a good dream and then you never get to see the end of it.

I even tried looking it up online stupidly to see if it was real but I had no such luck finding it.

So what bondage related dreams have you had recently?
Mikeyropes29

Post by Mikeyropes29 »

I had a dream I was on my knees,I had already had a chest harness tied on me, but a small sexy girl in lingerie pulled my wrists behind my back and started tying them together,using her foot to press into my back to tighten the ropes,it was so vivid,I felt the ropes digging in and my shoulders straining....it was heaven😅
David Han
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by David Han »

Had a dream that I was chased by strangers and I was caught, held down, and I was wearing not but my underwear. I was then tied on my arms and legs, and carried but dream ended there.
Tie me up and have fun with me
MrBind
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by MrBind »

Last bondage dream I had, was of a girl I know asking if she could tie me up, and wondering if my girlfriend would mind, lol.
MrBind
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by MrBind »

Last bondage dream I had, was of a girl I know asking if she could tie me up, and wondering if my girlfriend would mind, lol.
Tugs4fun
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tugs4fun »

Oddly enough I had a dream like this last night. I was having a conversation with an older woman, it was like a meeting/interview. The setting was strange, a large office but almost like a tv studio. I was ready to leave and walk away and she told me to wait and she didn’t want me to go. She held on to my arms while still talking to me. Then someone came from behind and wrapped a rope around me. Weird dream!
Discord: #3312 @Tugs4fun
sami200456boyfriend
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by sami200456boyfriend »

I dreamt my brother and me were victims of a home invasion. we were tied back to back with strong ropes and gagged so well with packing tape we barely said a word.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic