Never say 'You wouldn't dare'! - M/F

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
HWMNBT
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Never say 'You wouldn't dare'! - M/F

Post by HWMNBT »

Hello all. Long time lurker here who finally decided to share some of his experiences. Most of my stories are from when I was at uni and involve two ladies in particular who we will call Lizzy and Marie. Today's story was my first bondage experience with Lizzy. To give you some background, I'd always been interested in bondage, predominantly (pun intended) in tying up women. Unfortunately for me, I am a very anxious person, so the idea of broaching the subject with people scared the hell out of me, so I had never had the opportunity before now. I'll also apologise now - the dialogue is going to be somewhat filled in based on what I can remember, but this was over 10 years ago so I can't remember exactly what was said!

The story starts in the first term of our first year at university. I had three friends over in my room: Lizzy (19, blonde, about 5' 7", curves that drew the attention of a lot of the guys, very outgoing and flirty), Marie (18, brunette and tanned, 5' exactly (though she claimed to be taller), very sheltered and from a well-to-do middle class family) and Bobby (20, big Sri Lankan guy, about 6' 2" and 18 stone, with the biggest heart and mouth you could come across). I was 18, with brown hair, pale, skinny, around 6' and very shy. One thing you should know is that we were all musicians, and the other three had just finished performing in a big concert (I was much more academically inclined so didn't do much playing). As such the three of them were all in their concert blacks when they arrived at my flat - Lizzy in a shortish, tight black sleeveless dress, black tights, a purple silk concert scarf and black heels, Marie in a long, very conservative black dress and black heels, and Bobby in a black shirt, trousers and shoes, as well as a purple tie he had borrowed from me due to not having one of his own. I couldn't tell you what I was wearing, but it was probably a t-shirt and jeans as that is my normal attire!

Once the group arrived we got chatting about the concert and Bobby suddenly remembered about the tie he had borrowed from me, which he got out of his pocket to return. Now, Bobby had told us a few days before that he had joined the a sex positivity society at the university, and Lizzy had been teasing him about it ever since in her usual flirty way, so as soon he produced it she asked "don't you think you'll need that for some of your kinky adventures?". Bobby laughed and offered her to have a go if she wanted, which Lizzy quickly refused. I was definitely thinking about how Lizzy would look tied up at that point, whilst Marie was turning red in the corner.

Eventually Marie decided she wanted to get out of her dress and to put her instrument back in her room, so Bobby offered to walk her over to her flat on the other side of campus. I let them out, and by the time I had returned to my room Lizzy was lying on my bed with the tie next to her. I went and sat in my chair and we got chatting for a while before Lizzy decided to take off her scarf. Now, as I would come to learn over the next few years, Lizzy is the single messiest person I have ever met (when we lived together later on I don't think I ever saw the floor in her room), so rather than getting up to hang up her scarf, she just threw it on the floor. I am pretty bad for wanting everything to be tidy, so I 'jokingly' said "hang that up you scruff".
Lizzy looked at me with her big blue eyes and whined "but it's so far away, can't you do it?". I sighed and looked at her witheringly, to which she said "Pleeeease?".
I sighed again and went to get the scarf, jokingly saying "You know, Bobby would probably have you tied up for not doing as he asked."
Lizzy smiled cheekily, and said "well, it's a good thing you are so much nicer than Bobby then isn't it. You'd never tie up a guest". That was when it hit me that maybe this was a set-up. I went over and picked up the tie that was still lying on the bed next to Lizzy.
"Who says I wouldn't tie you up?"

Then she said the words that let me know that this was my chance. "You wouldn't dare."

I jumped on Lizzy, pinning her down and grabbing one of her arms and we began to wrestle. We were both laughing and desperately trying to get the upper hand (as well as not fall off the single person bed). Eventually I managed to spin her onto her stomach and pull her hands behind her back. Despite her continuing to put up a fight, I got the tie around her wrists, threading the two ends through the middle before wrapping them around. I made sure to not make it too tight, but knew that I definitely didn't want her to escape, so I made sure the knots were well out of her reach. I stood up and she dramatically flung herself around to look at me.
"You bastard!" she said, still smiling whilst she struggled against her bonds. She'd managed to kick off her heels during the fight, and her long blonde hair which had been concert ready beforehand was now a bit of a mess.
"Hey, you said I wouldn't dare," I replied, grabbing my phone and firing off a quick message to Bobby to ask him to message me when he and Marie were on their way back. As fun as this was, I didn't want us to get caught. Whilst I was doing this Lizzy struggled, before starting to kick me in the shins.
"You know I have more ties right?" I said pointing to my wardrobe. One advantage of being a musician is you always need ties for any occasion.
"So what?" Lizzy asked, continuing to struggle and kick.

I walked over to my wardrobe and picked out a bright pink tie (told you there was a selection). Turning back, I moved quickly to get around Lizzy's long legs (mostly out of fear of getting kicked in the face). Pushing her down onto the bed again, I pulled her feet together and wrapped the pink tie around her ankles in the same way I had her wrists. Lizzy put up much less of a fight this time, accepting the predicament she had gotten herself into. Once her ankles were tied together I sat her back up and patted her on the head.
"There's a good little damsel." The words she said to me next were not very ladylike, but made us both laugh.
Relaxing somewhat, Lizzy sweetly asked "So, what do you plan to do with me now?" A pretty good question, since I hadn't really gotten that far in my head.
"I seem to remember someone being a little ticklish," I replied, reach around her waist and pulling her closer to me. Bobby had tickled her messing around a few weeks prior, and had received an accidental black eye as a result, so I knew Lizzy was more than a little ticklish.
"You wouldn't dare!" Lizzy said glaring at me and trying to pull away. Unfortunately for her I had her pulled in close enough that in her current state she couldn't hope to escape.
"You really didn't learn your lesson from last time you said that, did you?"

I started running my fingers along her sides, and Lizzy instantly started to flail about, laughing hysterically and falling back onto the bed. I only tickled her for a short amount of time before realising that my flatmates were absolutely going to hear her protests. Lizzy was many things, but quiet was definitely not one of them.
"You're so bloody loud" I laughed, moving away from Lizzy and towards the scarf that had started this whole adventure. Luckily for me, Lizzy stayed laid down on the bed, so she couldn't see what was coming. I tied a big knot in the centre of the scarf.
"What did you expect?" she gasped, desperately trying to catch her breath. I knelt behind her on the bed and pulled her up.
"Well, we better deal with that then," I said, shoving the knot in the scarf between her teeth. Lizzy immediately started to play up her protests as I lifted her hair out of the way to tie the gag behind her head, before letting her long blonde hair fall back over her shoulders. Her struggles began again, and she swore at me through the gag for a moment, before starting to flutter her eyes at me. She looked amazing tied up, but I 'knew' (turned out I was wrong later on) that this was all completely platonic, so we just sort of roleplayed her being my prisoner, with me taunting her (mostly referring to her as a damsel and pointing out how much she was clearly enjoying the situation) and occasionally tickling her sides and feet. In response, Lizzy played her role of the damsel in distress well, struggling (though not enough to escape, though with enough effort she probably could have), moaning into her gag (but not enough to get help if she had actually wanted it) and looking sweet and helpless.

We moved between playing around teasing each other, me tickling her and just generally laughing at the situation for a good ten minutes before my phone buzzed. Bobby and Marie were on their way back to my flat. I jokingly asked Lizzy if she wanted to stay in her predicament for them to see, but neither of us were confident enough to share this with our friends. I took the gag out first, before untying Lizzy's feet. I intentionally left her hands until last so she was still at my mercy (mostly so I could tickle her one last time), before digging out a comb for her to sort her hair out with. By the time Bobby and Marie got back, we had tidied the bed back to how it had previously been, put the ties away, hidden the saliva soaked scarf in Lizzy's bag and had already moved on to talking about something completely unrelated. I'm sure Bobby probably noticed that we kept giving each other sideways glances and that Lizzy's hair, for all her effort, was definitely not how it was before, but he never found out what we got up to that night.

This was the first of a bunch of stories with Lizzy. I mentioned Marie at the start because we actually ended up together for a while and had many misadventures too. There's even a story where I managed to get both of them as my captives, but I'll save that for another day. I hope you enjoyed this first tale. This is definitely the most tame and basic story we had, but it set a nice scene for the three years of university bondage we had to come.
Last edited by HWMNBT 5 months ago, edited 1 time in total.
JohnnyRockets
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by JohnnyRockets »

Nice story! Looking forward to hearing more of your tales...
Mister The Edge
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mister The Edge »

Good story! Pretty well written.
Flyingvulture
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Flyingvulture »

Lovely induction!

Hope you get the chance to tell more stories!
TW: @VultureLeader
Tumblr: Wrapspirit
PM me for our bondage-focused discord server!
Lost_the_keys
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Lost_the_keys »

Glad you decided to share this, hope you continue!
TheEngineer
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TheEngineer »

Hope you share more!
No harm in wanting to try new things!
HWMNBT
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by HWMNBT »

Thanks all! Planning on sharing my next story with Marie this evening.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic