Self-Bondage In Public

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
GaggedCargoPants
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Self-Bondage In Public

Post by GaggedCargoPants »

Hey everyone, here is a true story from a few months ago when I decided to tie myself up in public.

It was around 10pm at night, and I was feeling pretty horny and desperate to be tied up and gagged. I'm a skinny young guy, fair skin and brown hair and I was wearing a white tank top, dark grey hoodie, with dark green cargo pants that were cuffed a few inches above my ankles. I was also wearing a pair of black converse shoes.

I grabbed a nice thick roll of silver duct tape, slipped it into one of my cargo pockets and went outside. It was a warmish night, but very dark, so I knew I could walk around bound and gagged and not get noticed too easily.

After walking for about 20 minutes, crossing over the train tracks in town, I found the perfect spot for my self bondage. There was a housing estate in this part of town with a couple of small parks dotted in amongst the streets. I went into one of these parks and found a lamppost, right on the edge of the park that only had a small pathway nearby it. It was well secluded, and only somebody walking on the pathway would be able to spot me.

I reached into my pocket and took out the roll of duct tape, growing excited at the feeling of it in my hands. I found the edge of the tape and then: rip! I tore of a large piece, the sound of the tape ripping turning me on straightaway. I pressed the strip of tape tightly down on my mouth, gagging myself and smoothed it over. I then tore off three more pieces of a similiar length and pressed them over the tape on my mouth.
Once my tape gag was finished I began to test out my handiwork, moaning softly beneath the tape. I was well gagged, so I moved on to bind the rest of myself.

I next wrapped the tape tight around my ankles, and then moved up my legs, taping my legs above and below the knees and over my thighs. I looked down with pleasure at the sight of my cargo pants all bound in tape and I felt my erection grow hard in my pants. I then hopped over to the lamppost, growing more erect with each hop, and began to duct tape myself to the lampost. I wrapped the tape across my torso and upper chest, and then bound my hands by peeling of a large strip of tape, and wrapping it arouns my wrists by using the lampost as a rest. After some fumbling I managed to tear the strip of and the roll fell to the ground, leaving me tightly bound to the lamppost and gagged.

I began to writhe in my bondage in pleasure, enjoying the feeling of helpleness and the sight of my body all tightly taped up. I let out several moans as well, beneath my gag, completely turned on by this point:

"Mmmphhh! Mmmphhh!"

I was also secretly excited about the chance that somebody could find me like this, in this quiet little pathway. And thats exactly what happened.

About about half an hour of struggling and groaning and throroughly enjoying my bondage, I stopped as I heard footsteps approaching. It was a man, out for a late night stroll, walking with his headphones on. I began to moan to try and get his attention, thrilled that someone else would see me tied up and gagged like this. But to my suprise, the man walked straight past me without even raising his head. His music must have been too loud for him to hear me. I watched him helplessly as he walked off.

After about another twenty minutes or so of standing there bound, I heard another set of footsteps approaching. This time it was another man, a little older, walking without any headphones on. I knew he would see or hear me, so I played the damsel in distress well, moaning frantically unser my type gag and struggling against the tape that bound me. As expected, the man looked up and saw me, doing a double take. He approached me cautiously and then raised a hand for me to stop struggling, which I did.

"Who did this to you??" He asked
"Mmmphhh mmphhh mmmpphhhh!" I replied.
"Alright" he said "I'm going to take the tape of your mouth, but I won't do anything else until you explain."

I nodded submissively. I liked the fact that he had complete control over me, and that he chose to keep me tied up for the time being, aside from removing my gag.

The man peeled the tape off my mouth.

"Thank you" I said, breathlessly.

"Now whats going on here" he asked again "do I need to call the police?"

I thought fast- I didn't want to get the police involved!

"No no, please, you don't have to do anything like that!" I told him, "It was a prank, one of my friends did this to me after I got too drunk. I'm fine, honestly."

The man looked at me suspicously, but seemed like he just wanted to me out of there. He accepted me story and begun to untie me, ripping the tape at my wrists, ankles and torso, and left me to pull the tape off my legs.

"Thank you" I told him again, playing my part.
"No problem," he replied, "but get home and stay out of any more trouble!"

I did just that, after untying myself I went back home and ensured that I couldn't get myself into anymore trouble by tying myself back up again!

Thanks for reading everyone.
BoundTightly
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by BoundTightly »

nice story, please share more
The tighter the better
Boundguy800
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Boundguy800 »

Fun story!
TiedAndTaped3D
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TiedAndTaped3D »

I'm not gonna lie, you got lucky. I know someone who used to do late night walks tied and gagged. While they usually didn't see anyone and they did on occasion get lucky and found someone who untied them, they had a bad experience once where a guy started chasing them. The story they told me was that they thought they gave him the slip, got loose and started heading for home only to run into him around the corner. He then beat them up, accusing them of looking for little kids. That was the last time they did that walk.

So, yeah, this isn't something I would recommend repeating. It might not turn out so well for you next time.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic