Meeting Chris (M/M)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Meeting Chris (M/M)

Post by MaxRoper »

[There has been some mention of how fortunate I am to have a friend like Chris and I heartily agree. Here's how it came to be. This is something of a prequel to Hunter And Prey but since there may be other parts to it I decided it should be a separate story.]

We met online. I commented on a story he'd posted on a bondage site. He said he’d read a few of mine and had actually intended to write me but hadn’t found the nerve/time.

We corresponded, played it coy for a while, eventually giving names and locations. After a couple years of increasing e-intimacy we decided to meet in person. I assumed we’d meet at a neutral site, perhaps a hotel, but he surprised me by agreeing to come to my rural property for a few days.

It’s twenty acres, wooded, very remote at the end of a dirt road that passes through several livestock gates. I spend many weeks up there every summer in delightful solitude. I often play my selfbondage games there and he’d read about that as well as seeing some photos.

There’s a small trailer, an outhouse, and a shower but no electricity, no well, and most cell phones don’t work. I bring in water and use RV batteries for power. Pretty rustic and inaccessible and quite a vote of confidence on his part.

We’d discussed ground rules ahead of time and agreed there would be no penetration of any kind. Neither of us was interested in pain, so no flogging, hot wax, things like that. We were both interested in rope bondage with a willing partner and that was to be the focus of our time together.

He arrived on the appointed date and I helped him get settled. He’d brought a good tent since we’d agreed we wouldn’t be sharing the bed in my trailer. Once he was set up I showed him the latrine, the shower, and we took a hike round the property.

We spent most of the morning getting comfortable with each other but soon enough the purpose of his visit took center stage. I showed him my rope collection and he showed some things he’d brought. He had a nice collection of 8mm hemp rope, but what caught my eye was a small pulley system. He offered to demonstrate and we attached it to a stout oak. He asked if I minded going first and after a brief moment of hesitation I agreed.

He bound my wrists in front with six wraps and a cinch, then connected the wrist rope to the pulley. A few yanks on the lead and my arms were stretched high over my head. I was completely at his mercy.

I was instantly erect, my breath coming rapidly. There was a little fear, but not much. Mostly I felt arousal as he circled me, complimenting my body, gently stroking my outstretched arms.

He stood in front of me, eyes locked on mine as he unzipped my shorts and let them fall. I stepped out of them. The briefs followed. We hadn’t discussed nudity but I had no desire to stop what was happening. He knelt at my feet and began stroking my legs, working his way up to my groin but avoiding contact with my cock. I moaned in blissful frustration as he kneaded my ass, stroked my chest and stomach, and told me how delicious I looked.

After about fifteen minutes of this he released me. My arms had begun to feel the strain but I was disappointed nonetheless. Still, it had been an excellent icebreaker and my trust in him was now complete.

I asked if he minded having a go next.

“Thought you’d never ask,” he replied, holding his wrists out, ready to be bound.

I did him up the same way he’d done me, arms outstretched, body available for my perusal. I spent several delightful minutes getting to know him, removing his jeans and jockeys as he’d done to me.

I chose to take things one step farther. After playing with his legs and ass for a while I slowly ran an index finger up from the base of his cock to the tip. He shivered but didn’t stop me.

Hand jobs are not penetration.

I played with him for longer than he’d done with me, getting lost in my explorations, edging him mercilessly. Eventually he reluctantly suggested it was time to let hm down, as his arms were becoming uncomfortable.

We went back to the trailer, much more comfortable with each other now and looking forward to a delightful afternoon and evening.
Last edited by MaxRoper 5 years ago, edited 2 times in total.
Fordman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Fordman »

Beautifully told Max, thanks for sharing this private moment.
RopedBud
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopedBud »

Can't wait to read what happens next! ;)
MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

Thanks Fordman and Ropebud! Chris and I have been meeting at my property for several years and there's more to tell. Your comments help get me motivated to write.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Just saw this now.

Thanks for sharing this with us Max.
I look forward to hearing more from you in the future!
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Risperdaltied
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Risperdaltied »

Well written!

Can’t wait for next episodes!
Bikinis + bondage = perfect combination
Feel free to PM for RP - to be tied or to tie...
tinmor
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by tinmor »

Sounds like a beautiful place, being so remote. Trust established.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic