A Night to Remember [F/F]

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
tieduptee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

A Night to Remember [F/F]

Post by tieduptee »

Hey guys!

This is something that happened to me a few weeks back, and I thought I’d share it with you all. It’s not something I’ve really told anyone about, but it’s pretty fitting lol.

Enjoy!

Part One

I started speaking to this girl on FetLife, and then some-how we decided to meet up, just to get to know each other.

I’d never been so nervous before, as this usually wasn’t something I would do. But something inside of me thought “Just go for it!” So, I did.

I stop in at the shop to go get some wine (trying to be sophisticated, lol!), and then head to her house. When I meet her, I’m already attracted to her. She’s around 5’3 and has long dark brown hair, and light hazel eyes. She’s fair-skinned and is pretty curvy. Pretty good going if you ask me!

We quickly say hello, pour our drinks and head out to the terrace she has, since it had been really hot that day. She wore a tight black vest top and some flowy floral shorts, whilst I wore some black floral trousers and a black crop top.

We begin to talk a lot about the boring normal stuff, and then we talk more about the sorts of things we're into. Funnily enough, neither of us are Dommes, but we thought that if this were to progress, we could at least take it in turns and try and experience it - seeing how we feel about it.

After talking for a while we realise it’s getting late, and I was planning to leave at around 10pm. The time was 9:30pm now, and I just felt like I’d be missing out if I hadn’t at least kissed her!

So, we dwell on that for a moment…

“Should we just go for it?” She says to me, a small smirk on her face.

I can’t help but to grin and bite down on my lower lip. I can already feel myself getting a little hot.

“I don’t see why not..” I say back.

“Okay then.” She takes a quick swig of her G&T, before sitting back down on the couch in front of me
We started kissing and caressing each other – I’d never ever done this with a girl before, and I was loving it.

She then breaks away from my lips.

“Shall we move this into the bedroom?” She grins, and I nod eagerly.

This hadn’t even been the plan for us that evening, yet here we were. We kissed some more, and she’d already shown me her supplies earlier in the night, so they were on the bed.

We pull away from kissing and I grin. I don’t actually know where the confidence came from.

“So, who’s going first, me or you?”

She kindly shrugs and says she doesn’t mind, so I offer for me to tie her up

Before I know it, I’m tying up her hands behind her back, with pink bondage tape!

I gently take her wrists and move them behind her back, before winding the tape around her wrists.

“Does that feel okay?” I ask her.

“Yeah it’s fine. You’re being so nice about this.” She comments, and we both giggle.

“Well it’s not like I’m going to be horrible to you whilst you’re in quite a compromising position, am I?”

I continue to wind the tape around her wrists, loving every sound it makes as it goes around and around. I then wind it in-between her wrists, cinching it effectively.

Once I’m done I tell her to test her bonds and give me a struggle. She does so.

“How does that that feel?” I ask, rubbing her arms a bit.

“Yeah, that feels good.” She grins and wiggles some more.

I grin and then gently lay her down on the bed, pulling off her shorts and panties, before moving her top up and exposing her breasts.

We keep kissing again and then I start fondling her, sucking on her nipples etc...

all the while she's moaning away and it's making me really hot. I didn't tie her legs because she didn't like her legs being tied.

“You’re really good at that.” She moans.

Now do bear in mind, this was the first time I had ever been with a girl and I was just sort of winging it from that point. So I was glad to hear I was doing a good job.

I move down her body, kissing down it and proceed to go down on her and finger her also. Again she starts moaning louder and I thought about gagging her.

However, we couldn’t find anything to hand and she wasn’t a fan of ballgags. I didn’t really fancy shoving panties in her mouth if she wasn’t comfortable.

I then decided that maybe I should kick it up a notch. So then I grab the vibrating wand that she had and turn that on to the lower setting to begin with, using that to tease her breasts first, slowly working my way down

Then I get the vibrating wand and begin to tease her with that, loving her struggle and squirm around on the bed.

Her little moans every time I move it along her body make me grin, and I’m enjoying this a lot more than I thought.

I then move it down further and tease her with it down there, pressing it against her and then moving away a few moments later.

She begins to arch her back and squirm some more, and I get a little bit more mischievous.

“Do you want me to please you?” I taunt, and she nods biting her lip.

“I’m sorry, I didn’t hear you.” I say, pressing the wand against her. She gasps and moans.

“Yes.” She breathes.

I then turn off the wand momentarily and I can see the disappointment in her face.

“Ask me nicely, and I might.” I smirk daringly down at her.

A giggle escapes her mouth and she bites down on her bottom lip.

“Please can you turn it back on? Pretty please?” She cutely asks, and I can’t help but giggle and give in anyway.

Really, I would make an awful Domme in real life, LOL.

So I turn the wand back on, and on to the highest setting, before pressing it to her and giving her exactly what she wanted.

After a while, she reaches her climax and I turn off the wand, letting her gain her breath back.

“How was that?” I ask.

“Amazing. But now my hands are slightly numb.” We both laugh, and I help her up before cutting her out of the tape.

So, that ends Part One for now! We do swap over, so I’ll be sure to post that soon!
I hope you enjoyed this, be sure to comment down below and tell me what you thought.

See you in the next post!
Tee x
Tie me up, stuff something in my mouth, wrap some tape around it and let's have some fun!

Deleted User 472

Post by Deleted User 472 »

Both sweet and sexy! I love your story telling :)
Solarbeast

Post by Solarbeast »

I did very much enjoy the story. I can’t wait to read about what she does to you.
tieduptee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tieduptee »

Acecondor wrote: 5 years ago Both sweet and sexy! I love your story telling :)
I’m glad you enjoyed! Hoping to post the second part soon!
Tie me up, stuff something in my mouth, wrap some tape around it and let's have some fun!

tieduptee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tieduptee »

Solarbeast wrote: 5 years ago I did very much enjoy the story. I can’t wait to read about what she does to you.
Aw fabulous! Hopefully you’ll enjoy the next part!

TightsBound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TightsBound »

Somehow this was both hot and tender at the same time. I love it! Thank you for sharing, I can’t wait for part 2!
tieduptee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tieduptee »

TightsBound wrote: 5 years ago Somehow this was both hot and tender at the same time. I love it! Thank you for sharing, I can’t wait for part 2!
Aw thanks! Happy to have gone a good job!

Tieup1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tieup1 »

Good story, well written, and easy to read. Looking forward to part 2, when hopefully, you will tied, gagged, and given some pleasure. ;)
tieduptee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tieduptee »

Thanks! It means a lot :)

There isn’t any like major tying going on because it was my first time, but it was still very enjoyable! And there was a gag ;)

Sureni
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Sureni »

Very nice story, read it several times, love to read next part, hope it will more sexy ;)
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

Good story. Keep up the writing. And post part two soon. It's always great to see our female members contributing and writing here :)
tieduptee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tieduptee »

Hello everyone!

Sorry for the delay in getting this second part up, been pretty busy so I took the free time I have now to get this written and uploaded.

Thanks again for all the comments on the first post, it means a lot!

Enjoy Part Two!

Part Two

After cutting her out of the tape, we go and take a little break, getting our heads together again and some fresh air.

“So, did you really enjoy that?” I ask, somewhat nervously.

As I had mentioned before, I’d never done this sort of thing before, and I’d also never been with a girl in this way. My head was pretty mangled, and I felt worried I hadn’t done a good job.

Rest assured, I was quickly put at ease by the bright smile she had on her face as she nods at me.

“It was really good, you did amazing for your first time. You picked up on things really quickly and you just got really into it. I had a great time!” She explains.

I can’t help but grin at that. Phew, panic over!

We sit on the terrace for a little bit longer as we have another drink and chat a bit more. A few moments later we decide we’re ready to start again.

Now it’s my turn.

A few emotions are swirling in me at this point – nervousness, excitement, slight arousal… I can’t even begin to predict what’s going to happen.

We get into the bedroom and I sit down on the bed with her. We’re looking over a couple of the items she has on her bed.

“Okay, which of these would you like to be tied with?” She asks as she looks at me.

I can see that my main options here are the bondage tape we used earlier, and also some rope. My eye is immediately drawn to that.

In the weirdest of ways, my brain tries to rationalise my choice. If I were really in the position to be tied up properly, what material would I want?

The rope just has this sensual and sexy vibe screaming out to me, so I choose it.

“A good choice. I’m assuming you’d like them tied behind you like I had mine?” I nod in reponse.

“Yes please.”

“Alright, hands behind your back. The rope can also get quite tight, so if it’s too tight, let me know.” She explains to me.

“I will.” I grin, feeling the excitement build up in me.

I think this was amplified because I knew I was in someone’s safe hands. She was taking every step to make sure I was comfortable, whilst in the process of restricting me tightly.

I was pretty much reeling in my arousal already!

She ties my wrists behind my back with rope, wrapping it around multiple times and I feel myself let out a sigh in appreciation.

For years I’d always had the fantasy of being tied up - at the least – and now it was finally happening! It was everything I wanted it to be.

Before I know it, she’s done and tells me to test the ropes.

I wiggle my wrists around and instantly grin, biting down on my lower lip. There was definitely no way I was getting out of these ropes.

Perfect!

“How’s that for you? Nothing’s uncomfortable?” She checks in with me.

“No. everything is perfect… are you going to move onto my feet?”

She giggles and can already sense my impatience. I bet I was oozing of desperation to be bound, gagged and pleasured.

At that point, I didn’t even care.

She gently pushed me back onto the bed, so that I’m laying down, before gently pulling down my floral trousers, and then my panties.

I hear them hit the floor with the tiniest ‘thud’

She takes my feet into her hands then grabs another coil of rope and then ties my ankles together, but in a way that I can still spread my legs open.

Again, I feel my senses heighten as I feel her wrap the rope around my ankles countless times. She then gently parts my legs, so they are spread wide – like a laying down cross legged position.
“Everything feel okay?” She asks, checking over the ropes.

“Yeah, it’s great.” I tell her, letting out a grunt as I began to struggle.

She grins and crawls over to me, leaning over me, proceeding to do the same as I did to her earlier.

Soon her lips are on mine and she’s kissing me. I feel the butterflies fly around in my stomach. I can’t help but to enjoy it.

Her hands start to roam around my body, caressing and fondling me. This goes on for several minutes, before she stops and pulls away.

“Well I guess the only thing left to do now, is gag you.” She grins down at me.

She holds up a pink ball gag and I nod enthusiastically. She buckles it tightly in place and then begins to kiss and lick my lips around the ball - so HOT!

I never thought anything like this could be so sensual and arousing, but it definitely was!

She then slowly pushes up my black crop top and lowers my bra strap, pulling my breasts from the cups. She squeezed them for a few moments and I groan in appreciation.

She moves on and begins to tease me again, sucking on my breasts and kissing me all over. It drove me crazy. I moan into the pink ball gag, writhing around on her bed in my bondage.

“Mmmph.”

I hear her let out a breathy laugh and I can’t help but feel even more aroused. I’m guessing it’s from all the teasing she was doing.

Give me some release already, I can’t take much more!

Then she kicks it up a notch

Small kisses make their way down my – essentially – naked body, before she then decides to start going down on me.

I was in heaven, moaning and mewling into my gag, struggling against the tight ropes.

I couldn’t believe this was happening to me, and I was definitely loving every moment of it. I was losing my mind with all the pleasure.

Then things REALLY begin to heat up.

She then leans over, grabbing the wand that I used on her earlier.

“How about I use this on you now?” She taunts at me, running it along my breasts. It’s not on yet, but it still has that power over me.

I moan into my gag, arching my back at the feeling.

“Mmmph. Mhmmm” I nodded to her.

Another grin comes onto hr face and without warning, turns it on.

“Mmmph!” I call out, not expecting the sensation that it gave me.

The fire within me was burning deep into my loins and I needed that sweet release.

She moves the wand all over my body, teasing and taunting me with it, before moving it down and pressing it gently into my sweet spot.

I’m sent into a frenzy!

I’m moaning, writhing and mewling into this big pink ball gag, essentially a slave to her and whatever she wants to do to me. I’m bound, I’m gagged, and I can’t do anything about it.

Just the way I like it.

After a little while, she amps the vibrating wand to the highest setting and I let out a long grunt.

“Mmmmmph!”

I hear her giggle.

“That’s it, just enjoy it.” She says in an almost domineering tone. I am reeling right now!

She presses it further into me and I’m moaning, struggling more, even trying to hump the thing for climax.

My release then came soon after, and I have never had so powerful an orgasm. I was so starstruck.

“How was that?” I her ask, when I finally come to.

“Ammmphing” I giggle behind the gag and she giggles too.

She then sits me up gently before unbuckling the gag and taking it out of my mouth.

“I’m glad you enjoyed yourself.”

And that ends it for this part, and also the story! We haven’t planned to meet up again so I’m not sure if there will be any more of these to write about for now.

I hope you enjoyed this part, be sure to leave a comment and tell me what you think!

Thanks again,
Tee x

Solarbeast

Post by Solarbeast »

Great continuation and overall great story.
tieduptee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tieduptee »

Solarbeast wrote: 5 years ago Great continuation and overall great story.
Thank you! Glad you liked it :)

Tieup1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tieup1 »

Part Two was really good, well written, and entertaining. Well done :)
tieduptee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tieduptee »

Tieup1 wrote: 5 years ago Part Two was really good, well written, and entertaining. Well done :)
Aw thank you so much! Means a lot :)

BoundJana
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BoundJana »

Wow you wrote a fantastic story, I love it ^-^ I hope you have a chance to do something similar again, your writing skill is really impessive ^-^
What are you waiting for? Finally put a gag in my mouth and play with me!
tieduptee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tieduptee »

BoundJana wrote: 5 years ago Wow you wrote a fantastic story, I love it ^-^ I hope you have a chance to do something similar again, your writing skill is really impessive ^-^
Aw thank you Jana! I’m so glad you enjoyed :) I’ve always been nervous about writing this kinda stuff because it’s a bit sexier etc but we’ll just see how things go! I’ve wanted to do fictional stories for a while, but that takes up a bit more brain space so it’ll be something I’ll have to take a lot of time into planning haha

BoundJana
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BoundJana »

tieduptee wrote: 5 years ago Aw thank you Jana! I’m so glad you enjoyed :) I’ve always been nervous about writing this kinda stuff because it’s a bit sexier etc but we’ll just see how things go! I’ve wanted to do fictional stories for a while, but that takes up a bit more brain space so it’ll be something I’ll have to take a lot of time into planning haha
If you want to I can help you writing a story ^-^
What are you waiting for? Finally put a gag in my mouth and play with me!
Steak in a Tree
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Steak in a Tree »

Not usually the type of story I read, but you wrote this quite well. If only we were all as lucky at finding a partner hah.
MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

Very nice. Nothing painful, no drama or humiliation. Just a well-told tale of two people having fun together.
TightsBound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TightsBound »

Words can’t begin to describe how thankful I am for that latest chapter. It was beautiful and sensual, cute and sexy, tender and hot. A well rounded complete story that still leaves me wanting more!

Thank you for sharing. I hope you two meet again soon, and that we get to hear all about it. ;)
Nexus
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nexus »

Nice story, and well written. Thanks so much for sharing! Always great to hear of successful online meet ups. I hope you two have much more fun together. Based on the chemistry in this story, I'm sure you will.
Sureni
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Sureni »

Sureni wrote: 5 years ago Very nice story, read it several times, love to read next part, hope it will more sexy ;)
Again very nice part added, well written, :)
Thanks 8-)
AC Campbell
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by AC Campbell »

Love the story. You write well.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic