I Own You Now (M/F)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
cdpattycd
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

I Own You Now (M/F)

Post by cdpattycd »

I Own You Now

To say my sister was hot would be an understatement, she was two years older than me and she developed early and kept getting hotter. She was tiny, she stood only five foot three but she had a killer body. She was slim and fit; she ran track so she had great legs and a tight little ass. Her breasts were what developed and they were amazing, she was only twenty but had round, perky 38D’s. Her hair was a long, shiny chestnut brown. All my friends lusted after her and it was weird hearing how hot she was. We were very close, we were each other's best friend and support system. We were like two peas in a pod.

I never really knew how hot Bridgette was, that’s her name. Until I was thirteen and puberty hit. Bridgette used to walk around the house in nothing but a short t-shirt and panties. One afternoon we were watching television and she was laying on the floor. I glanced over and all of a sudden I noticed how hot her ass looked in her string bikini panties. The new raging hormones in my body awake all at once and I now knew why everyone wanted Bridgette. Hell I wanted her and at thirteen trust me I knew how sick that was. I couldn’t help it though good God she looked so good in those panties. I still remember them to this day.

I have been into bondage for as long as I can remember. I used to watch the old soap operas when I was home sick and some sexy lady would be tied up and gagged and held hostage. I craved seeing a lady bound and gagged, I would watch anything in hopes to catch a glimpse of a damsel in distress. I would scour magazines and books hoping for pictures, I would draw damsels in distress. I needed and I would even do some self bondage to cure my cravings. Thank goodness my sister became a bit of a problem child.

Bridgette would get into trouble a lot as a teenager and I would cover for her with my parents to help get her out of hot water. I told her on time when I helped her that I would own her one of these days from all the favors she owed me. On my eighteenth birthday I came calling for my debt collection and she was going to pay up. She had just gone over to her boyfriend's house the night before and I covered for her and said she went to her friends for a girls night. She was barred from her boyfriend as long as she lived in my parents house, they hated him. She still lived at home to save money while she went to beauty school so she needed to be able to stay. I had my plan to collect my debt all set.

As Bridgette, my parents and I ate my birthday dinner and then my cake, I leaned over to Bridgette and said today’s the day I own you. I giggled and she just looked at me and she knew what I meant. I had told her that morning what I had done for her and how I was thinking of her repayment. My parents were in the kitchen cleaning up and Bridgette came into the living room and asked.

“So what exactly do you want as a favor?”

“Oh I have something in mind, something I have always wanted to do,” I said giggling.

“What’s that, be with a girl,” she said laughing like she got to me.

“Well sort of, seeing how you owe me more than you can repay and you need to be able to stay here at home, You’re going to be my bondage slave,” I said smiling.

“What the fuck is a bondage slave, I don’t owe you that much,” she said angrily.

“Hey dad guess what,” I yelled to the kitchen. Bridgette panicked as my dad stopped the dishes and called back, “what that’s bud.” Bridgette ran to me and covered my mouth.

“Ok, ok, whatever you creep,” she said.

“The game got moved to 8pm tomorrow,” I said bullshitting my dad.

Bridgette sat on my lap and asked me what exactly she had to do to be a bondage slave. I explained that she would be tied up and gagged whenever I felt like it and she had to do exactly as she was told. I also threw in that if she didn’t not only would I tell my dad about last night but I would also tell him she had sex with her boyfriend.

“I never knew you were this much of a freak,” she said.

“Not gonna lie it’s kind of kinky and I sort of like it,” she smiled at me. I was pretty sure she may have already dabbled with this sort of thing but not with me yet.

After my parents went to bed and Bridgette went to her room to shower and get ready for bed, I gathered up my bondage supplies and headed for her room that was at the back of the house. I crept into her room as she showered and I hid in her closet. I waited while she dried her hair, I watched through the slats in her closet door as she pulled on her white satin full back panties and tossed on a tight white tank top. She said on the edge of her bed with her back to the closet. She was putting lotion on her toned sexy legs. I snuck out of the closet and reached across the bed and grabbed her. I put my hand over her mouth as she tried to scream from fear. She looked up at me her eyes wide and I said,

“Shhh, it’s me do as you're told or I tell dad remember,” I said.

I pulled my hand away and she reached over and punched me hard in the arm.
“You asshole you scared the hell out of me,” she said angrily.

“Lay down on your stomach,” I said. “It’s time to be a good slave.”

“Goddamn it,” she said as she laid down. “I should have had somebody else cover for me,” she said and smiled.

I pulled out a roll of four inch electrical tape and pulled her arms behind her. I taped her wrists, ankles, knees, thighs and chest. I then looped the tape around her waist and pinned her wrist to her lower back. She squirmed around and tested the tape, she could get loose if she wanted to.

“It’s kind of tight isn’t it?’ she said. “Nah it’s just right there slave,” I said and laughed.

“Now the best part, the gag,” I said and pulled out a balled up wash cloth. “Open wide,” I told her.

“You’re not gagging me with that,” she said. “Ahhh, yes I am, remember the deal,” I said and winked at her. She rolled her eyes and opened her mouth. I stuffed the cloth deep in her mouth and then wrapped the tape around her head seven or eight times. Bridgette rolled her eyes again and worked the cloth around in her mouth but it was too big. She tried to say something but all I got was “mmmppphhh, mmmppphhh.” She struggled and tried to speak again. Her t-shirt pulled up to just below her breasts. She looked hotter than ever and I was getting a hard on watching her struggle.

“You look so sexy tied up and gagged like that,” I blurted out.

Bridgette stopped and looked at me, she winked and raised her eyebrows. She began struggling again, she moaned into her gag and looked at me. I was now hard as a rock and she noticed, she moaned into her gag sexily and struggled for me. She knew I was enjoying the show and I think she was enjoying being my slave. After about an hour I cut her free and told her.

“You’re mine now, I own you,” I put a collar around her neck. She bowed to me and said “Yes Sir,” in the sexiest voice I ever heard. This began our Master and Slave relationship.

More to come.
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

Good and interesting start. Not quite what I was expecting. But looking forward to seeing more
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic