Car troubles (m/f)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Deleted User 1286

Car troubles (m/f)

Post by Deleted User 1286 »

Been a lurker for while on this site and the old one...first time at writing something...

“Not again...” she says as she pulled into her drive way. She looked down at her car’s dashboard and it’s lit up like a Christmas tree, every warning light was on.
She sits back and knocks her head against her headrest, thinking about life, about how she just got out of high school, got a job, and moved out. Money at this time, was something there wasn’t much left.

At least it was Friday, and she didn’t have to be at work until Monday morning, but still wanted to get her car fixed. She called the insurance company hoping they could steer her in the right direction to either have someone come fix it or tow it to get fixed.
Luckily there was local mechanic that goes around fixing people’s cars at their home.

She called and immediately noticed that he was from the south, the use of “yes ma’am’s” and slight southern accent. She told him the symptoms, “you know ma’am in that make and model that’s not uncommon to hear...hopefully I should be able to just clear the codes then you can be on your merry way.”

“Really!? That sounds amazing! Do you think you can come out tonight?”

“Yes ma’am, I should be there in about 30-45 minutes,” he said.

“Wonderful! I’ll see you then and thanks again”

“Again, no problem- it’s my job.”

30-45 minutes, that was just time enough for her to go take a shower and get out of her business clothes and get comfy. As she took a shower she figured that the guy coming to fix her car was the typical mechanic, large, dirty, covered in oil....but then again what if he wasn’t? She thought about it and unconsciously ran her hand over wet, soaped up, d-cup breast. Then saw the time, snapped out of it. After drying off she decided that since it should be a simple fix on her car that she would go out. She put on some sexy silk and lace panties and the matching lace bra...just in case. Then threw on some skinny jeans that hugged and accentuated her in all the right places, and a thin plain white t-shirt that stretched nicely around her breast and showed the perfect amount of cleavage.

Just as she finished getting dressed, right at 45 mins, her door bell rang.

She pranced over and thought here we go, time to see what I got. She opened the door and was quite surprised- he wasn’t the typical southern mechanic, instead he was about 6’ tall, blonde hair, blue eyes, and a slim build.

“Hello ma’am, I’m here to attempt to fix your car,” he said.

“Attempt....”

“Little joke I always say to break the ice...if you’ll show me the car I’ll get to work.”

“Sure thing it’s over this way.”

She walked over swaying her hips a little more than usual, and he noticed. He noticed her walk, her shirt and how it came down to show enough cleavage to leave him wanting more.

They got to the car she showed him the issue and left him to it.

He set off working first doing the usual turn it off and on- nothing. He then went to hook up his scan tool to the port and tried to clear it...but of course a fault showed up not letting the tool communicate with the onboard computer. “No worries,” he thought I’ll just reset it from the battery. He looked all around for the hood release in the car and couldn’t find it. “When in doubt, use the manual,” he muttered to himself.

As he opened the glove box looking for the manual that’s when he saw it...a big black ball gag. Almost immediately something primal stirred in him...pictures of the woman tied up, gagged at his mercy. But first the car...”you work then you play,” he thought.

He disconnected the battery, waited a few seconds reconnected it and luckily it worked. He went got her and showed her it worked, what he did, and even left her with a tool to do what he had done in case this happened again.

“How much do I owe you” she asked.

“Well this was a simple fix, so I’ll just charge you the trip charge which is $50 ma’am.”

“Really? That’s it...you’re even leaving me a tool.”

“No worries I’ve got a million of them.”

She got him the $50 and said “you sure this is all I can do?”

“Well ma’am, it’s been kinda hot day, so I have an unusual request... can use your shower...”

“Sure thing!”

He went up showered, and as he was about to go back downstairs he was wondering what other bondage seat she might have...he looked through her underwear drawer and found lots of sexy panties...opened another drawer and found lace bras...and then he thought 1 more drawer and he closet then I’m done.
On the last drawer he opened he found handcuffs, both steel and leather. Rope...tons of rope. A hooded mask, many more gags, ball gags, bit gags... gags that had dildos on it.

He pulled out everything slowly and quietly and put it next to her bed. Then picking up a ball gag and a pair of handcuffs he made his way downstairs. As he reached the kitchen her back was turned to him. He admired how her long hair flowed down her back. And again that body in those jeans... Perfect.

“That sure took you a while,” she said.

“Well...I did stumble upon some of your toys...”

She spun around seeing that he was right behind her with handcuffs in his hand and she froze.
He walked up closer to her pinning her against the refrigerator. Her breath quickened and her shirt was straining to hold her chest.

“Are these toys for you or for someone else?”

She swallowed audibly, “Me.”

He in closer, their bodies now touching.

“Mind if we play then?”

All she could muster was a small nod and in that moment he handcuffed her, and made it tight.

Any protest she might have had was gone when his lips pressed against hers. His tongue plunged deep into her mouth and swirled around like an eel.

With her handcuffed there was little to nothing she could do. At first she was taken by surprise but then she started loving it. This man who had found her secret bondage stash and took it upon himself to cuff her.

Kiss continued on for sometime, her lips locked to his, pinned against the refrigerator. She then started wiggling her body Best she could against his, making sure to rub her chest against his.

He went to remove her shirt and pinned her hands above her head. Once her shirt was half way up her head, still covering her eyes effectively blindfolding her) he stopped and told her ,”don’t move.”
She dared not move a muscle and tried to make out what was happening on the other side of her shirt.

Then she felt it. It was a ball gag that was being forced into her mouth. Once it was in he strapped it as tight as he could. Making sure she couldn’t spit it out.

“Ma’am lets take this upstairs.”

He lead her upstairs to her room. Once in there he pushed her on to the bed.

“Get yourself in the center, and wait for me”

She scooted over Best she could being cuffed with her shirt half way off. Then she waited...and waited...for what seemed like ages and so she started to move a little, then suddenly his coarse hands gripped her arms and told her,” I told you not to move, now I’m going to have to make it so you can’t move.”

“Mmmmmm mmmmphhhh” was all she could muster.

“Hmm that’s a bit too much sound...gonna have to do something about that too.”

She then felt another pair of handcuffs on both her wrists and then felt him take off the first pair. He then locked the cuff to her metal frame bed. She could still flail her arms a little.

“Oh don’t worry little lady, this is just temporary so you don’t run away while I’m getting everything set up.”

He stepped back and admired his work, he was no where near done, but he had a good start.

He set to work on her wrists first. He took the rope and wrapped it around the left one making sure that the ropes were all lined up correctly, then cinched the knot and tied it to the bed frame. He moved to the next wrist and did the same. Now her hands we firmly attached to the bed.

Moving down her body he next focused on her elbows. He took longs of rope and starting wrapping both above and below her elbows and then tied the rope together, so that now she couldn’t move her arms apart.

“Try moving on that,” he said.

She squirmed a little her wrists weren’t going anywhere, but as for her elbows, she couldn’t pull them apart but she could move them closer together.

He grabbed more rope and connected it to the strands that were above and below her elbow then ran the ropes over the side of the bed, tying it off at the base. As he pulled the rope tight he saw how her arms barely moved and then stoped because of the rope holding it together.

She let out an audible moan. She’s been waiting for something like to happen. She enjoyed being tied up and now she was...and he was taking his time getting it all right. It was hard for her to control her breathing and show that she wasn’t aroused, but the her chest heaved was a dead give away she was enjoying it.

She heard him rummaging around her place, opening and closing drawers. She wondered what devilish plan he had in store for her. She tested her bonds again...nothing only her fingers could, wrists and elbows were completely immobilized. She loved it.

She then felt soft material being put on her stomach and chest and couldn’t figure out what it was since she was still blindfolded by her shirt. She felt him get on the bed and straddle her, then he lifted her shirt so she could and she saw him holding a pair of scissors.

He could see some worry in her eyes, “Don’t worry sweetheart, this isn’t meant for anything other than just cutting your shirt off. Should have had you take off before I got you all tied up, but hey hindsight is 20/20.”

He slowly and cautiously cut off her. At that time she looked down and saw what the soft material was...it was her panties, stockings, and pantyhose!

“Maybe I was premature about removing your shirt...oh well I’ll blindfold you with this!”

He pulled a black stocking over and wrapped it around her eyes and head.

“Don’t want you peaking yet....”

She felt him undoing her gag ,”Now when I remove this, don’t a sound, but do keep your mouth open. When you feel something at your lips, bite it and start bringing it into your mouth...understand?”

She nodded.

He slowly unbuckled the ball gag and pulled it out with a satisfying popping sound. He watched her closely and she obediently kept her mouth open. He had a wicked grin on his face.

She laid with her mouth open barely able to contain her excitement. She then felt both his hands on her arms. Then she could tell his face was getting closer and closer to hers. She could feel a cloth of some kind just barely brushing her lips. She reached for it, but he pulled back. Such a tease. This time she felt the soft fabric in her mouth, she closed her mouth over it and pulled. She could tell he face got closer, she could feel his warmth. She chewed the material into her mouth, but he wasn’t making it easy. She fought to pull it until finally he let go and the material fell onto her face. Slowly she tried to pull the material into her mouth.

“You know what darling, you look pretty sexy when you’re fighting for your panties with your teeth, and chewing them into your mouth,” he whispered into her ear,”oh and they tasted wonderful...nice and fresh from your drawer.”

He watched as she struggled to get the silk panties into her mouth. “Let me help,” he said as he slowly pushed the rest of it into her mouth.

“Let’s see how many your mouth can hold...”

He picked up another pair of black panties and stuffed them in. “That’s 2.” And then another pair of purple...”That’s 3....I’ve got them stuffed in your cheek and one over your tongue...I bet I can fit another pair in there”

He rummaged around and found a pair that had a bow in the back...perfect...before he shoved them in, he took a pair of pantyhose and threaded it through the legs. He placed the panties in so that the bow was sticking out and then wrapped the pantyhose around her head sealing in all the panties.

What she felt next was quite a surprise to her, his face plunged into her cleavage and his hand kneaded her breasts. He even went so far to kiss and lick the soft mounds of flesh. He continued for a bit, just barely kiss her flesh, then would switch to completely devouring her.

A small audible noise could be heard from her panty gagged mouth and heavy breathing from her nose. He took note thinking that would have to change.

He continued worshipping her breast until he realized that she was arching her back moving her legs...not bound enough.

He suddenly stopped and pulled back, and she let out a disappointed moan.

“Hush, let me think about what I want to do next...”

He already had an idea for the legs- that was simple. He started to wrap rope around her ankles and then threaded it though metal foot board, but something seemed off...then he realized she still had her jeans on. Which was causing the rope not to get tight enough and allowed her to twist her foot.

He smiled wryly. He crawled back on to the bed and whispered into her ear,”for me to put you in the bondage I want I will need to take off your jeans...is that ok?”

There was a pause and then she nodded her head.

He hopped off and said, “Good! Bc even if it wasn’t, they’d still be coming off. And there’s nothing you could say about it...seeing your mouth is currently occupied.”

She squirmed a little and seemed to try to make a sound but all that came was air sounds from her nose.

He oh so gently unbuttoned her her jeans and slid them down and off her legs. Her white legs looked amazing and her matching pink bra and panties was a sight to see. He may have even lingered a little more on her thighs as he was removing her pants.

Now for the work. He took rope and tied one ankle, and threaded it through the corner of the metal foot board and yanked on it pulling her down and making the already tight arm restraints tighter. He moved to the next foot and did the same. Then he moved his way up to her knees. Tight rope both above and below her knee and then fastened it to the bed. Then added another rope that connected the two knees together so she couldn’t open or close her legs. Which left only her hips and chest that were able to move.

He went into the closet and found numerous long bets. Jackpot, he came back into the room tossed handful of the belt on to the bed that laid a half naked woman that was bound, gagged with 4 pairs of panties, and blindfolded with her stocking, who hours before was the person who’s car he’d fixed.

He set to work right away. He too the sturdier of the belts and wrapped it around her waste and made it tight. Then took some longer, more rubbery belts and ran it through the belt she was wearing. He basically made and x with the rubbery belts with the other one keeping those in place, and then he attached those to the sides of the bed. For added security he took more belts and laid across the top of her knees and down to the bed. All that was left was her chest and head.

He took the belts and attached them to make them longer and laid them like an x across her chest...which made her breasts look even more delicious. Once he laid them out he crawled under the bed and with all his strength he connected the belts trapping her even more to the bed.

Now for her head...the one thing she could still move..but he didn’t want to use a belt because it could leave marks on her neck...instead he used her pantyhose and tied them around her neck, not chocking but but definitely tight. He tied 2 more pantyhose to the loose ends and had it that when he pulled them down to the bed, the pressure on her neck increased. For good measure he took one last belt and laid it across her forehead and attached it to her arms that were tightly bound to the bed...”There...no more movement from you!”

She let out a low almost primal moan as she tried to move but couldn’t move more than an inch...intact it was less than an inch.

“Now what to do about that breathing noise....”

He went back searching through her underwear drawer and found a latex hood. He brought it over and slid it over her head. There were only 2 small holes that lined up with her nostrils. Without warning he covered them. No more air sounds...he only held on for a couple seconds and released and he could barely hear her breathing. Just how he liked it.

As he was walking away, his foot kicked something. He looked down and saw a vibrator. He took it plugged it in the wall then laid it in between her legs and turned it on.

Her body tried to jerk, but everything held fast, she tried to make noise but the only thing heard was he buzzing.

He left it laying right there and said, “Now don’t you go anywhere sweetheart...I’ll be back up in a couple hours.”

The end?
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

Welcome to writing and a fun interesting start. I hope you'll get plenty of support and continue to develop and be imaginative :)
MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

An excellent first story. Welcome and thanks!
More, please.
gagged86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gagged86 »

Nice story, hope to read more from you :)
Beetlebailey13
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Beetlebailey13 »

:D Nice Story
" No use to struggle, my dear, you're tied up much too tight for escape! However, I'd be in your debt if you would try... "
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic