An unexpected invite to the party (F/M)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
fiest19201
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

An unexpected invite to the party (F/M)

Post by fiest19201 »

It had been a standard morning and afternoon so far. We hadn’t done much together that morning and had mostly just stayed in our rooms all day. I was wearing a t-shirt and jeans. My housemate, Eliza, knocked on my door and said she was having a few of her friends over later for some drinks and a takeaway. She asked if I was happy with this and I said it was fine and that I could get out of the house if that would be better. She said that wasn’t necessary and suggested tying me up for an hour or so now before she got ready later. I agreed, thinking it was more fun than anything I had been doing so far that day and asked where she wanted me. She was wearing standard house clothes of black jeans and a black top. She signalled for me to sit on the dining chair and said she would be back with her supplies. I didn’t wait long for her to come back with lots of rope in hand and she pushed my hands around the back of the chair and tied each wrist individually before synching them together behind my back. She had gotten very good at tying with rope by this point and I already knew it would be an hour of me struggling without much chance of escape. She then tied my legs together and then tied each end of the rope to each of the legs of the chair before pulling this behind the chair and tying it to my wrists so that movement for my feet was impossible. I was already feeling quite helpless when she put one last piece of rope through the chair and secured my upper body to the chair, limiting my potential struggles and movement.
“Not a bad job do you think?” she said.
“You’ve done a job on me here, I’m helpless” I replied.
“Good, just needs something to keep you quiet whilst I get ready for the girls.”
“I knew you wouldn’t forget that” I smiled, rolling my eyes.
She picked up her red thong which I hadn’t seen in the pile of ropes and stuffed it into my mouth.
“I wore these yesterday if you couldn’t already tell” she said, laughing as she picked up her tights from the floor and secured the thong in my mouth by tightly wrapping this between my teeth. I tried pushing the thong out but every attempt I made just pushed the thong further onto my tongue and I knew she was telling the truth about having worn them yesterday because I could taste her on them.
“Well you look quite hot like this” she said, winking, before starting to walk away.
“Oh by the way, seeing you there struggling and looking quite helpless on the chair in the living room is so sexy, I’m sure the girls would enjoy seeing you like this too! If you don’t escape before they arrive, I might have to leave you there.” With that, I screamed into the gag and noisily cursed her underneath the tights and panties in my mouth. She walked back over to me and looked at me sympathetically. “You’ll be able to get out though I’m sure, after all I’m only a girl. A horny girl though if you can taste me, and by that look in your eyes, I think you can!” She burst out laughing as I squirmed but was stuck to the chair. I saw her head out of the room and heard her bedroom door close as her music sounded, the usual sign that she was getting herself ready to look her best.
I tried struggling for the next 30 minutes or so as I heard her in the shower and moving between the bathroom and her room, not returning once to see if I had escaped or not. I didn’t know if she was serious and had a feeling that she was joking about leaving me like this for when her friends arrive, but I didn’t want to take any chances. I writhed in the ropes but she had done a perfect job this time around and I had no hope of escaping. After what seemed like ages she walked into the lounge and stood in front of me, still secured to the dining table chair in the corner of the room breathing heavily as she held my chin up with her hand and inspected the ropes.
“Looks like you didn’t get out” she smiled. She looked stunning now and knew it, as she pushed her hand softly down my front and brushed my groin, feeling it harden before pulling her hand away. She had her long blonde hair down her shoulders and was wearing a short black dress with a black and gold bra strap poking out of the side. She had black heels on and looked amazing.
“The girls will be here soon, I hope you don’t mind?” she asked. I grunted and writhed in the chair but she just laughed. “I said you needed to escape and it looks like you couldn’t. You’ll get to see all of us sexy ladies getting drunk and dancing, it could be worse. That’s if we don’t put you in the wardrobe in my bedroom, it might be better to give you some time to cool down after they arrive.” She taunted me and prepared some snacks before I heard the bell ring.
“Ooh it’s time for the party” she sang as she came over to me with something in her hands behind her back and she unveiled a blindfold which she placed over my eyes and placed the cord behind my head, holding it in place as she took away the majority of my vision with this. I heard her walk to the door and open it, greeting what sounded like two or three of her friends. When they made their way into the living room I heard the gasps which told me they were stood there seeing me bound and gagged before them.
“Oh my God, I wasn’t sure if you were joking” I heard one lady say.
“Did you gag him with your tights? That’s so funny” I heard another say.
“Yeah, I couldn’t have him interrupting our night in” my housemate responded. “Wait til you find out what’s underneath the tights to keep his tongue busy” she said, and I heard the guesses from a sponge, rags and cloths to one lady saying, “Not your socks!” and my housemate laughed before saying, “Nooooo, let’s just say I might not need to wash my panties I wore yesterday.” They all burst into laughter once the shock of what I was chewing on had set in.
They all laughed at my expense some more and I felt them approach me as I was tickled and teased for a few minutes before they got bored and settled presumably on the sofa. My housemate came over and whispered to me, “This is so much fun, please don’t be too mad” as she subtly played with my groin area before leaving me to grunt into the gag.
The next half hour or so went by without them so much as acknowledging me as I heard them eating some snacks, cracking open a bottle of wine or champagne and singing along to some music. I had mostly ceased my struggling as I wasn’t getting out until my housemate and her friends allowed me to and I had a feeling this might not be for a while since the girls’ night in was still young. I felt the blindfold suddenly taken off as I adjusted my eyes back to the light and I saw my housemate and three of her friends staring at me whilst smiling. “How’s our little captive then?” my housemate said and I grunted at them. “You are making quite a lot of noise, did you want to say something?” I nodded, thinking I might have a chance of talking them into releasing me or at least not being gagged for the rest of the night. She untied the tights from behind my head and pulled the thong out as I pushed it through my teeth into her hand. “It’s a little wet” she said, laughing.
I begged them to let me go as they taunted and teased me about the taste of the thong and pondered whether to let me go or not. They collectively decided that I shouldn’t be released and that I was a good centrepiece for their evening. They decided to put me on the floor and worked together to untie my binds from the chair whilst ensuring I was still bound hand and foot. They checked the bonds and it was obvious I had made no progress whatsoever in loosening the ropes.

Hope you all enjoy, I'll try to write more soon!
FabianStr2016
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by FabianStr2016 »

A very hot story! I hope there will be a part 2!
guardian741
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by guardian741 »

Love this so far! Nice job!
I always love a story with light-hearted humiliation. Cant wait to see what the ladies have in mind for their new centerpiece . Also curious to see what the next gag looks like…

Excited for a continuation!
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

🔥🔥 love it!
Silkyscarves
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Silkyscarves »

Really great story there love being gagged myself with underwear hopefully be reading more soon
Silkyscarves on kik app
1974 Richards come get me lol
jone123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by jone123 »

loving it, looking forward to part 2
guardian741
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by guardian741 »

I check regularly for a continuation to this - i hope one is coming!
whatever351
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by whatever351 »

Love this story, especially all the teasing surrounding the gag. Looking forward to seeing what they use next 😉
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic