Thirteen Cents (M/F), parts 1-39

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Poor Courtney! :D :D I'm sure, Mike can forget the date, Courtney promised him earlier. Great Chapter!
Tom Ford
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Tom Ford »

Never would have guessed that Mike would use a suitcase, I mean a CTC :lol: ! Mike' so mean, but then again, it wasn't the first time he acted mean. The entire thirteen cents thing was pretty mean too :lol: !

Looking forward to how things pan out and how he'd handle the dorm mate problem.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

I'm curious what happens next to poor Courtney :D
iliketights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by iliketights »

Thanks for the comments, everyone! I was unable to continue this for a while, but another chapter is almost ready.
TamatoaShiny123
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by TamatoaShiny123 »

iliketights wrote: 5 years ago Thanks for the comments, everyone! I was unable to continue this for a while, but another chapter is almost ready.
Can't wait to read it!
Check out my DeviantArt page!
https://www.deviantart.com/empoleon666
iliketights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by iliketights »

Thirteen Cents, part 25

I can honestly say that this is the most uncomfortable I’ve been in my entire life. To quickly review my current predicament, knee socks had been pulled over my hands and up to my elbows. My hands had been made into fists inside the socks, and an incredible amount of duct tape had been plastered over my hands until the ends of my arms resembled balls of tape where there should have been hands. My hands had been tied behind my back with rope tied tightly around my wrists. My elbows were painfully being held together behind my back with rope. More rope was bound around me, lashing my arms tightly to my back. My legs were tightly tied together by ropes around my ankles and above and below my knees. And my mouth – it didn’t even feel like I had a mouth anymore. Another of those white cable-knit knee socks had been stuffed entirely into my mouth, and that sock’s mate had been turned into a knotted cleave gag, forcing the first sock ever deeper into my mouth. I had four knee socks currently on or in my body, and strangely enough none of them were placed on the part of my body for which they were intended: my feet. The two knee sock gags were then supplemented by a duct tape gag which was wound tightly around my head seven times. I was not blindfolded, which is surprising because that would have been a logical place to apply yet another knee sock. Maybe Mike had run out of his multi-pack of girls’ knee socks. A blindfold was unnecessary anyway, as I had then been placed inside a suitcase which was too small to comfortably hold me, and I could no longer see anything.

Before today, no matter how securely I was tied, there were usually still parts of my body I could move. At the very least, I was usually able to wiggle my toes, wiggle my fingers, and move my neck. Now, for the first time in my life, I was literally unable to move. My fingers were encased in socks and tape. My head was bent forward because of the suitcase, and I could not move it side-to-side or front-to-back. My toes were pressing against the bottom of the suitcase. The only part of my body I could freely move were my eyelids and my eyeballs. I will not mention this to Mike if I ever get out of here, or the next time he’ll probably put tape over my eyelids. No, now that I thought some more, there will be no next time.

I am not usually claustrophobic, but the situation I was in about to drive me over the edge. I was miserable. The only consolation I had was that this was to be about a twenty-minute ride, and I had been assured I would be released as soon as we got to my dorm room.

Of course, with my luck, we seemed to hit every red light in town. At one point, we were stopped for a longer amount of time than seemed reasonable for a traffic light. Mike called to me from the driver’s seat, telling me that there was road construction. He sounded apologetic, but that hardly gave me much comfort. After what seemed like an eternity, traffic started flowing again and we continued on our way, but very slowly for a while. At this point, I was sure that the twenty-minute trip was now going to take more than twenty minutes.

Finally, we entered what must have been the parking lot at the dorm. The car stopped, the doors opened, and my suitcase was pulled off the car seat, placed on the ground upright, the handle was extended, and it began to roll, with me firmly trapped inside. I almost wept for joy. I was almost home! I prayed fervently that my roommate was not home. I didn’t know how to explain this to her.

Two men were now walking toward the dorm, one pulling on a rolling suitcase. It was a perfectly ordinary occurrence, if not for the fact that a severely bound and gagged girl was curled up inside the suitcase. The top of the suitcase was still unzipped enough for me to breathe, so I could easily hear people talking nearby. It was a Sunday, so the campus was not as busy as on a weekday, but there was still a lot of people milling around, chatting and laughing. I even thought I recognized a voice or two. I felt panicked, as if at any moment I would be discovered somehow, and never live down the shame and embarrassment. When you become known as the “girl who likes to be tied up,” you’re never quite safe from being bound and abducted at any time, by every Tom, Dick, and Harry, maybe even by creepy professors! I would have to transfer to a different college!

Mike had to park in the visitors’ parking area, which was even further away than I usually parked. It took a while before we even got to the main door of the dorm. I heard him thank someone for holding the door.
I was rolled to the elevators. Of course, the elevator was extra slow today. Finally, I could hear the bell and the sound of the elevator door sliding open. There must have been a lot of people at that moment, because I heard Mike say, “No, go ahead. We’ll catch the next one.”

Stop being so polite to strangers Mike! I need to be untied! I almost screamed in frustration when I heard the doors slide shut. We waited … and waited … and waited. Did that crowd of people have to stop on every damn floor on the way up?

Finally, the doors opened again, and this time I was wheeled in. I could hear the doors shut. Unfortunately for me, some lazy idiot must have decided to take the elevator up to the second floor instead of taking the stairs, because the elevator stopped, someone walked out, but we stayed in. Why is it taking so long to get to the third floor!

It occurred to me that I hadn’t been in this elevator since my parents helped me move into the dorm right before school started. Since then, I have always taken the stairs for exercise. Plus, the elevator in this building was so slow, as I was again reminded, that taking the stairs was faster. Evidently, I only take this elevator when I’m pulling a suitcase, or when I’m tied up, gagged, and crammed into one.

The elevator stopped again and we got out. I was rolled to my door, and I heard one of the guys knock on the door. Please, Sarah, don’t be home! Please don’t be home! If Sarah wasn’t here, Mike would use my key, we would go in, and I would be taken out of this suitcase and untied. If Sarah is home, what would Mike and Lance do? Surely, they can’t tell her I’m tied up inside the suitcase. She would absolutely freak. Would they have to take me back to their house, still helplessly bound in suitcase hell? I couldn’t survive another twenty minutes, no, wait … road construction … another thirty minutes like this!

I heard a second knock on the door. Maybe Sarah isn’t home after all!

“Who is it?” I heard Sarah’s voice from behind the door. CRAP! Nothing’s going right for me today!

“We’re Mike and Lance, friends of Courtney,” Mike said.

“Courtney’s not here,” Sarah said. She still hadn’t even opened the door. I could hear people down the hall with their doors open. Music was playing. People were chatting. Surely, they aren’t going to tell Sarah that I’m in the suitcase! Sarah is such a shy, easily frightened girl. She would probably start screaming for help and cause a scene. There were people nearby. Surely, they can’t tell her that I’m bound, gagged, and zipped into a suitcase. But that’s precisely what they proceeded to do.

To be continued ...
Last edited by iliketights 5 years ago, edited 2 times in total.
TamatoaShiny123
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Love it!
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Many thanks for continuing the Story! I'm curious, what Courtneys Captors will do next. Capture Sarah as well? How will Sarah reach? Good work!
TheBaconDude
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TheBaconDude »

I can’t wait to see what Susan will do :lol: :lol:
Great part as always!
A person that is in bondage, relaxed; is like a statue that is without wax. -Somebody
leahjstaples1234
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by leahjstaples1234 »

Just found and love this story.
Like breast bondage.
Tom Ford
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Tom Ford »

Another excellent update, iliketights!

Really enjoy reading the feelings of Courtney as she is stuck in the suitcase, or Captive Transport Carrier. And just as if her ordeal would end, another would start! Just how would Courtney explain to Sarah? Or not, since she's gagged! :lol:

Really look forward to Mike's plan.
Fordman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Fordman »

I am thoroughly enjoying this story, and it becomes more engrossing with each chapter addition. Can’t wait to read more, thank you iliketights.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Fordman wrote: 5 years ago I am thoroughly enjoying this story, and it becomes more engrossing with each chapter addition. Can’t wait to read more, thank you iliketights.
Me too! I agree totally!
volatiledesire
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by volatiledesire »

I did not realize you'd continued this story. Not sure how I missed it.

Good job, really enjoyed it. Looking forward to more.

Now I'm going to find out if you continued Rusty's story too.

All the best.
Steak in a Tree
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Steak in a Tree »

As a fan of the knee sock gag, I've quite enjoyed the past few updates. Very nice indeed ;)
I too look forward to the next installment(s).
iliketights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by iliketights »

[mention]TamatoaShiny123[/mention] , [mention]Caesar73[/mention] , [mention]TheBaconDude[/mention] , [mention]leahjstaples1234[/mention] , [mention]Tom Ford[/mention] , [mention]Fordman[/mention] , [mention]volatiledesire[/mention] , [mention]Steak in a Tree[/mention]

Thanks so much for the comments! I say it's about time to free poor Courtney from her cruel confinement.
iliketights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by iliketights »

Thirteen Cents, part 26

“We know that Courtney’s not home. She’s with us. We need your help,” Mike said.

“Did she forget her key again?” Sarah asked. I could hear the door opening. “Where is she?”

“She’s in the CTC … I mean she’s in the suitcase,” he told her.

“What? What do you mean she’s in the suitcase? What’s she doing in a suitcase?”

“We really need to let her out, but we can’t do that out in the hallway. Please, let us bring her in.”

Sarah was sounding extremely nervous. “She couldn’t possibly be in there. It’s too small – oh my god, you killed her and dismembered her!”

Sarah was sounding like she was on the verge of completely losing it. I expected a blood-curdling scream any second now.

“Oh for heaven’s sake, we didn’t kill her and dismember her! She’s fine! Look, I’ll show you.”

Mike placed the suitcase flat on the hallway floor and turned it around so that when opened, the view from the end of the hall the voices were coming from would be obstructed. He unzipped the suitcase and opened it just enough to give Sarah a view of my bound and gagged self in my tiny prison. She had a terrified look on her face. If Mike thought that she would be any less panicked about seeing me tied up and gagged than she would have been if she had seen me dismembered into small bloody chunks, he was sadly mistaken. She did not seem relieved at all.

“I’m calling the police! Don’t come any closer!”

“No, there’s no need for that,” Mike said, trying to sound calm. “I can assure you, she loves being tied up. She asked us to do this to her!”

“It’s true, she did,” Lance said, trying to be helpful. He must not have realized that Sarah was not going to believe him any more than she was going to believe the other stranger.

“I’m calling the police,” she repeated.

“Look, if we were bad guys, we wouldn’t be bringing her back to her place, would we? I promise you, we aren’t …”

“Is there a problem?” a voice suddenly interrupted. It was Tinsae, the resident assistant for our floor. That pretty Ethiopian accent was unmistakable. Oh no, not another person who is going to find out about my kinkiness! This day just kept getting worse. Mike had reflexively slammed shut the suitcase when he heard her. “Are these guys bothering you, Sarah?” She must have noticed that Sarah was not exactly looking happy. “Salesmen aren’t allowed in the dorms. You’ll have to go now,” she said, evidently thinking the suitcase contained merchandise they were trying to sell.

“They’re not salesmen! They’re kidnappers!” Sarah said, almost in tears.

“No, we’re not! We’re friends of Courtney’s, and we’re trying to return her to her room. Look!” Mike said as he reopened the suitcase. “She’s been this way for a while. We really need to get her in the room. We can’t take her out right now without causing a scene.”

Tinsae gasped when she saw my predicament.

“I swear, she asked us to tie her up! She likes it,” Lance said.

“OK, everyone in the room, now!” Tinsae commanded.

“Shouldn’t we call the police, or at least campus security?” Sarah asked.

“Get in the room. After Courtney’s gag is out, we’ll ask her if what they’re saying is true. If they did this against her will, I will beat them senseless and call the police. I don’t really think they’re kidnappers, though. Why would they be bringing her here if they were?”

“That’s what I was trying to tell her!” Mike said.

“You hush up. Concentrate on getting her out of there,” Tinsae ordered.

Within seconds, four people, a suitcase, and a fifth person in the suitcase were crammed into the small dorm room, and someone closed the door behind us. Somehow, we avoided having the entire floor find out what was going on. At least not yet. Gossip travels fast around here.

Soon I was being pulled out of the suitcase. Tinsae and Sarah gasped in shock at how thoroughly I was bound and gagged. In spite of how miserable I must have looked, I suddenly felt so much better now that I was no longer curled up in the confines of the suitcase. Bound as I was, it felt heavenly just to be able to move my neck and stretch my legs. I was placed so that I was sitting on my bed, and Mike began the process of ungagging me. The tape was unwound from around my head, finally revealing the cleave gag underneath. He untied and removed it, and then began pulling the knee sock from my mouth.

“What the hell?” Tinsae asked in surprise, as it became evident that I had been triple-gagged. “Did you really think that was necessary?”

The guys ignored the question and continued to free me from my bonds. Lance grabbed a bottle of water that was on top of my desk and held it to my mouth, while Mike untied the rope that kept my arms lashed against my back.
When I had finished drinking, Tinsae asked me, “Is it true that you asked these guys to tie you up?” I nodded. I was so embarrassed. I hated that my roommate and my RA were seeing me like this. They must have thought I was completely crazy. “Are they really friends of yours?” I nodded again. “You really are enjoying this?” she asked. “I’m sorry to be nosy, but I’m responsible for the people on this floor.”

“Yes,” I said, stretching the truth a little. I was not enjoying this at all, at least not anymore. I didn’t want Mike and Lance to get into trouble.

“I’ll never understand you American girls and your strange hobbies,” Tinsae said, shaking her head and smiling.

After Mike had untied my wrists and elbows, Lance brought my hands in front of me and began to pick at the tape. Tinsae and Sarah got a good look at my hands for the first time. They were both shocked at the sight of my totally encased hands.

“You guys sure are thorough!” Tinsae said. Sarah sat in stunned silence watching the whole untying process.

After Lance had removed all the tape and pulled the knee socks off of my arms, I winced. “Mike, I think something’s wrong! I can’t move my arms!”

It was true – my arms were free of all bonds, but I felt like they were paralyzed.

Mike looked concerned, but he reassured me that it was probably because they had been held in such an unnatural position for so long. He asked Lance to massage my arms and shoulders while he began to untie my knees and ankles. At long last, I was unencumbered by any ropes, tape, or gag. I was completely free! It felt like forever since I had last felt the pleasure of unrestricted movement. Mike massaged my legs and feet and asked about my arms. I told him that they were feeling much better.

“So, you didn’t know your roommate was into this kind of thing?” Tinsae asked Sarah. Sarah shook her head, eyes still wide in surprise.

“How come nothing like this ever happens to me?” Sarah asked quietly, almost sadly, to no one in particular.

We all, every single one of us, stopped what we were doing, and stared at Sarah in surprise.

She suddenly noticed our stares and looked around at everyone. “Oh my god, did I say that out loud?”

To be continued ...
TamatoaShiny123
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Awesome! Will anything happen to Sarah now?
iliketights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by iliketights »

Hmmm, I don't know yet. Do you think something should happen to Sarah?

:D
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

iliketights wrote: 5 years ago
Hmmm, I don't know yet. Do you think something should happen to Sarah?

:D
I think, something should happen to Sarah:) Her Statement was as good an invitation as you can get. To me the perfectly reasonable solution:)
iliketights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by iliketights »

[mention]Caesar73[/mention]

Maybe something should happen to Sarah!
Last edited by iliketights 5 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
iliketights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by iliketights »

Thirteen Cents, part 27

I looked at Sarah in surprise. She was sitting on the edge of her desk, feet dangling, watching the whole process of me getting untied with wide eyes. I always thought that she was extremely cute, but she was very shy and always focused on her homework. Having three extra people in our dorm room was probably the most socializing she had done all semester. She was wearing a purple, mock-turtleneck long-sleeved shirt, and a pair of jeans. She wasn’t wearing shoes, but she was wearing cute rainbow-striped socks. Her hair was a little darker blonde than mine and cut a little shorter. She was about the same size as me (we later started sharing clothes), so most people would describe her as petite. She could easily have been popular among the boys if only she wasn’t so shy.

“Girl, if you want this kind of thing to happen to you, there’s no better time than right now!” Tinsae exclaimed. “You’ve got two boys right here who sure know what they’re doing with rope!”

“Oh, no … I didn’t mean … no … that is way too intense for me,” Sarah stammered.

“Well,” said Tinsae, “I don’t blame you for not wanting to be folded into that little suitcase. I’m sure these boys would go easy on you. You’ve probably not been tied up as much as Courtney has been.”

“I’ve never been tied up at all! No, I didn’t mean …”

“Tinsae is right,” Mike said. “Courtney has had more experience at this than you. There’s no way we would do this to a girl if it were her first time.”

“No, really, I don’t want to be …”

“I’ll tell you what, name five things about how we tied up Courtney that you don’t like, and we won’t do them.”

“No, I …”

Mike kept interrupting her. “I assume that being put into the suitcase would be one of the things you would decline?”

“Oh, definitely. But it doesn’t matter, because you’re not going to …”

“That’s good. We won’t use the suitcase. What are the other four things you don’t like?”

“Well, I don’t think I would want my elbows tied together behind my back,” she said.

I was utterly amazed. She was actually starting to make a list! Mike later told me that it was a technique he used when he would arrive at a Mr. Bond appointment, only to find the girl was having second thoughts and starting to back out. The trick, he said, was to gently convince her that she had no choice – she was going to be tied up, but she had a little control over the situation, and that there was no need to be afraid.

“Good, good,” Mike said. “That’s two things. What else?”

“Well, … I don’t want to be gagged, I don’t want my hands all mummified like that, and …”

“I’m sorry,” Mike said. “But you’ve already mentioned seven things. You’re going to have to keep it to a maximum of five changes.”

“Seven? How do you figure that?” Sarah asked. She counted off on her fingers. “1) no suitcase, 2) no gag, 3) no tied-together elbows, 4) no mummified hands. See? I still have one more to go.”

Mike laughed. “You may have noticed that Courtney was silenced by three gags. One sock in her mouth, a knotted sock cleave gag, and she was tape-gagged. That’s three right there. Her hands were covered by socks, and then taped. That’s two more. Plus the suitcase and the elbow tie, that adds up to seven.”

I was about to protest on Sarah’s behalf. How petty of him to count each gag and each covering of my hands as separate things! But again, to my amazement, Sarah seemed to readily accept it. There was really no need for her to stick to Mike’s arbitrary rules, but she did.

“OK,” she said, before I had a chance to stick up for her. “Let me think a minute.” She started counting on her fingers and a look of intense concentration showed on her pretty face. “OK, I got it. “1) no suitcase, 2) no sock stuffed in my mouth, 3) no tape over my mouth, 4) don’t tie my elbows together, and 5) no tape over my hands.”

“So, you’re OK with your hands covered in socks, and being gagged with a knotted knee sock?” Mike asked.

“Not really, but I got rid of the things I especially didn’t want,” she said. I was astounded that it didn’t even occur to her to negotiate for more concessions, but since she didn’t, I didn’t feel the need to plead for her.

“Oh, no offense to Courtney, but could I have a fresh gag?” she asked.

“Of course,” Mike said. He unzipped the front pocket of the suitcase and pulled out two clean pairs of white cable-knit knee socks. Where in the world did Mike get all these knee socks? “I’ll even give you fresh socks for your hands. Courtney’s hands were probably getting sweaty, taped up as they were.” He told her to hold her arms out, took two of the socks, and pulled them over her hands and up to her elbows.

“Oh, before you tie me up, I need to at least know your names,” she said.

“Where are my manners? My name is Mike,” he said while holding out his hand. She shook hands with him, giggling at the idea of shaking hands with people while wearing knee socks on her hands.

“And this is my brother Lance,” he said, as Sarah and Lance shook hands.

“Nice to meet you both,” she said.

“I’m feeling a bit left out here, not playing tie up games with you, but I’m Tinsae.”

“So, Tinsae, would you like to join our little game too?” Mike asked.

“Oh, no. This kind of thing has absolutely no appeal for me, but is it OK if I watch while you tie up Sarah?”

“Absolutely. But, I’m not going to tie up Sarah. Lance is going to tie her up. He hasn’t had enough practice tying up girls.”

Lance and Sarah looked at each other and smiled. I could not believe this was happening. Was this the girl who could hardly talk to a boy without blushing? Now she was agreeing to be tied up by a guy she was introduced to just one minute ago?

“OK Sarah, please turn around and put your hands behind you,” Lance said. Sarah took off her glasses and put them on her desk, and then walked back to Lance, turned around, and put her hands behind her. She was trying not to smile, but failing. So began Sarah’s first tie up game. Lance had learned well after having practiced on me earlier. Soon, her wrists were crossed and bound behind her back. Her arms were anchored to her back with the same long piece of rope that had recently been bound around me. She was placed face-down on her bed, and rope was soon bound securely around her ankles and below her knees. Finally, another knee sock was tied in a knot. Before Lance gagged her with it, she asked, “I probably should have asked this before, but how long was Courtney tied up?”

After Lance explained that I had spent a total of almost six hours in bondage today, starting with being shackled outside in the woods, being given a break, and then tied up again to be transported in the suitcase, she moaned in fear. “No, please, I don’t want ..”

“Don’t worry,” Mike said. “This is your first time. I think an hour is long enough.”

She sighed in relief, and said no more as Lance put the knot in her mouth, pulled the ends of the sock tightly behind her head, and tied the ends together. She wiggled and tested her bonds, but she was obviously not going to be able to free herself.

“Well, it was nice meeting you both,” Tinsae said as she stood up to leave. “You Americans have strange games. Have fun.”

“Oh, Tinsae,” I called out. “Please don’t tell anyone about this! It’s pretty embarrassing.”

She laughed. “Girl, I’m an RA in a dorm. I’ve seen some pretty messed up stuff. If this is the weirdest thing I see this week, it will be a pretty tame week. I could announce with a bullhorn at the dorm barbecue that Courtney likes to be tied up, and the only reaction I would probably get would be a dozen people saying ‘Me too!’. But don’t worry – I won’t say a word. Your secret is safe! Have fun, Sarah!” she called out as she left.

To be continued ...
Last edited by iliketights 5 years ago, edited 2 times in total.
TamatoaShiny123
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Awesome!!!
Tom Ford
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Tom Ford »

Now that is superb! I love Sarah getting initiated! Hopefuly, she'll learn to be tied up and gagged more stringently.

Though it does open up possibilities for Courtney to be tied up and to tie without Mike.

Looking forward to more!
Risperdaltied
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Risperdaltied »

There are lots of great stories on this site, but sometimes one comes along and blows you away!

Awesome story - poor Courtney trying to fight her addiction!
Bikinis + bondage = perfect combination
Feel free to PM for RP - to be tied or to tie...
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic