Thirteen Cents (M/F), parts 1-39

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
iliketights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by iliketights »

[mention]Risperdaltied[/mention] , [mention]Tom Ford[/mention] , [mention]TamatoaShiny123[/mention]

Thanks for the encouraging feedback! In the next chapter, Courtney acts "out of character". If you don't like this sudden change in behavior, let me know. I know how to use the edit button!
iliketights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by iliketights »

Thirteen Cents, part 28

Mike and Lance were unable to stay very long. I suspected that Mike had an appointment with a client soon. He didn’t talk about his job much anymore, probably because he could sense my jealousy over the fact that he tied up other women for a living. Once they were sure that I was not suffering any long-lasting effects of my day spent in shackles and ropes, they bid farewell to Sarah, who had replaced me as the current damsel in distress. She was a damsel, but she did not seem to be in much distress. In fact, she seemed pretty darn content. She smiled at them as much as she was able to with the cleave gag. Lance playfully tickled the soles of Sarah’s socked feet until she squealed.

“Thanks for letting me practice my tie-up skills, Sarah!” he said.

Mike grabbed the empty suitcase. “Don’t forget to untie her in an hour,” he told me right before he kissed me goodbye. “And not a moment sooner than that, either, no matter how much she complains through her gag.”

“I promise,” I told him. “Text me tomorrow so we can arrange our first real date.”

“You’re still speaking to me after what I put you through today?” he asked.

“Oh, you’re going to have to make it up to me somehow,” I responded.

As he was heading to the door, he turned and said, “Remember, untie her ropes. Don’t cut them.”

“Oh for heaven’s sake! I promise, I won’t cut your precious ropes! Now get going.”

Lance came up to me next and hugged me. “Sorry I kidnapped you this afternoon. It was nice meeting you!”

“Likewise!” I said. “Was it just this afternoon that we met? It seems like I’ve known you a lot longer than that! Thanks for kidnapping me. It was fun. Well, maybe not all of it.”

After they had left, I looked at Sarah. It was a strange feeling seeing someone else all tied up. I’m usually not the only person in a room who isn’t tied up.

“How are you doing Sarah? Do you like it?” I asked. She nodded.

“OK, just relax and enjoy it. I’m going to do some yoga. My muscles are a mess right now. I was shackled to two trees in the woods today, and then tied up and curled up inside a suitcase that was much too small.”

For the next hour I enjoyed my freedom, while occasionally glancing at Sarah, who was enjoying her captivity. She tried her best to free herself, but finally gave up. She did not try to beg me to untie her.

Finally, her hour was up. I sat on her bed, untied her knee sock gag and pulled the knot from her mouth. “It’s been an hour, Sarah. You made it!”

“Do you mind letting me stay tied up for just a little longer? I want to hear about your day first. You were shackled to trees AND tied up in a suitcase?”

I told her about my very unusual day. She seemed shocked at how Mike and Lance had treated me, but I assured her that I really like being captured and tied up, even though I complain about it at the time. I tried to roll her onto her stomach so I could access the rope that bound her hands behind her back, but she again stopped me.

“No, please, don’t untie me until I’ve heard more. Tell me everything – why you like being tied up, when did it first start … tell me everything!”

I took a deep breath, and started at the beginning – all the way back to when I was a little girl and I used to hope, naively, that someone would kidnap me just so I could experience being tied up. I told her how I eventually had boyfriends who would tie me up at my insistence. I told her about making my first appointment with the Mr. Bond company, and how I met Mike. I left out nothing. Sarah heard about every crazy tie-up game I was ever involved in. She lay there, eyes wide, taking it all in.

“So, there you have it. I’m the weirdest girl in the world. I LOVE being tied up. What do you think of my history?”

“I don’t think it’s so weird. I could never agree to do some of the things that have happened to you, but I’m kind of the same way!”

“Yeah, I’ve noticed!” I told her.

“Can we do this again someday?” she asked. “Do you think Lance would be willing to tie me up again?”

“We could probably talk him into it. Hmm, something tells me you’re more than just a little interested in Lance.”

“What? No! Well … maybe a little. He is kind of good-looking, don’t you think? Do you know if he’s seeing anyone right now?”

“I just met him today, and he never mentioned anyone. Do you want me to ask Mike about him?”

“No!” she exclaimed. “Well, maybe, if you can think of a way to be subtle about it. Don’t mention that I’m the one who asked.”

“Oh, sure,” I replied. “I’ll think of a way to work it into the conversation as casually as possible.”

(As it turned out, I was anything but subtle when I sent Mike a text later: “hey does Lance already have a girlfriend? roommate has the serious hots for the hunky guy who tied her up.”)

“That would be great. Thanks. OK, I’ve been tied up for an hour and forty-five minutes. I think I’m ready to be untied now.”

“If I can just impose on you for just another fifteen minutes, we’ll make it an even two hours,” I said as I stood up.

“No, I’m ready now … WHAAA?” she exclaimed in surprise as I put the knot back in her mouth and pulled the ends of the sock back. I tied the ends securely behind her head. She looked up at me, eyes wide again.

Gag talk: What are you doing? I’m ready to be untied!

“Wait here,” I told her. “Don’t go anywhere!”

I rummaged through my closet and came back with something in my hand. I held it up so she could see it. It looked like a pink egg with a wire attached to it. She looked terrified.

“Don’t be scared! It’s only a sex toy. This is going to be fun. It’s a vibrating egg. I just have to unzip your jeans and place the egg against your, well, you know … Then I turn this dial,” I said while turning the knob on the attached controller. The egg started to vibrate with a steady hum. “and I can adjust the speed …”. The egg started to hum louder and was visibly vibrating.

Sarah was looking at me as if I had just told her I was going to murder her. She shook her head and whimpered.

“Perhaps you’re not quite ready for this yet. Your other choice is what’s in my other hand,” I said as I showed her my empty right hand. “There’s nothing in this hand, except for my fingers … and my fingernails, which are just dying to tickle your feet. It’s your choice Sarah. My vibrating egg in your pants until you explode with pleasure, or sixty seconds of my fingernails becoming intimate friends with the soles of your feet. Which will you pick?”

What the hell was I doing? I have always been the happy submissive type who loves to be tied up. Why was I now tormenting poor Sarah? I almost couldn’t stop myself. This wasn’t who I thought I was at all. I was enjoying dominance for the first time in my life.

“Oh, before you decide, I need to secure your legs a little more. Whichever pleasure you pick, I can’t have your legs thrashing all over the place.” I picked up the rope that had recently been tied around my elbows, and used it to secure Sarah’s already tied-together feet to the bed frame. She tried to move her legs but found them securely held down. She was begging me to release her.

“What will it be, Sarah? Vibrating egg or tickled feet?”

She was shaking her head and whimpering.

To be continued ...
TamatoaShiny123
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by TamatoaShiny123 »

I like this dominant Courtney!
Check out my DeviantArt page!
https://www.deviantart.com/empoleon666
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

I surely didn´t expect that turn :D :D Courtney the wicked witch :D Great work!
TightsBound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TightsBound »

What a terrific turn of events! I personally hope Sarah chooses to have good vibes for the remainder of her captivity. ;) And I hope if she joins the fun, she adopts a similar dress code. I can’t wait to read what happens next!
leahjstaples1234
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by leahjstaples1234 »

Not keen on eggs but great continuation.
Like breast bondage.
Tom Ford
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Tom Ford »

Never knew Courtney had that side of her!

I'd like to see the eggs, but I wish we could see the point of view of Sarah and her reaction!!

Either way, great great update, iliketights!
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Difficult choice for Sarah! I think she will go for her Feet tickled :)
Deleted User 1665

Post by Deleted User 1665 »

A nice twist! I guess all that time being tied up needs to be let out somehow :twisted:
iliketights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by iliketights »

@[mention]Mask6185[/mention] , [mention]Caesar73[/mention] , [mention]Tom Ford[/mention] , [mention]leahjstaples1234[/mention] , [mention]TightsBound[/mention] , [mention]TamatoaShiny123[/mention]
Thanks for all the comments! I hope to leave an update later tonight or tomorrow.
iliketights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by iliketights »

Thirteen Cents, part 29

She looked like she was about to cry. Perhaps I had gone too far. This was probably the first time she had ever been tied up. I didn’t want the poor girl to suffer a nervous breakdown.

“You don’t seem to like either choice I’ve given you. OK, here’s my third, and final, option. I can reduce your tickling time to only fifteen seconds, but you then have to remain tied up like this for an additional half-hour. Would you agree to that?”

The relief on her face was obvious. She nodded emphatically. I thought I even detected a smile behind that gag of hers.

“Very well. I’m a little perplexed by your choice, though. Sixty seconds of tickling and then you would have been free. Now, your remaining time tied up has increased from one minute to thirty minutes - it has multiplied thirty-fold! Are you sure that’s the option you want?”

Again she nodded.

“I’m beginning to suspect that our quiet, shy little Sarah has a thing for being tied up and gagged. I will have to mention this to Lance. I heard that he needs the practice.”

Her eyes were unable to hide her excitement when I said Lance’s name.

I didn’t give her much time to ponder Lance’s charms. My fingers immediately went to work on those cute little socked feet of hers. She shrieked with laughter behind her gag. Bound as she was, with the additional rope holding her feet tightly to the frame of the bed, I didn’t need to hold her down at all. So, I was able to devote all ten of my fingers to the tickling of the soles of her feet.

“There. You’ve had your fifteen seconds of tickling. Fifteen seconds doesn’t sound like a long time, but I’ll bet it feels like forever when you’re being tickled.”

She nodded. She looked happy but exhausted from her frantic laughing.

“Now you have your extra half-hour of being tied up. I’m going to go for a walk. I’m still feeling cramped up from my time in the suitcase. You’ll be a good girl while I’m gone?”

She nodded, and then mumbled something.

“What?”

She said it louder, and looked down at her feet while pulling against the rope I had tied from her ankle rope to the bed frame.

“Oh, you want me to untie the rope that I tied?”

She nodded.

“Sorry, no can do. If I untied it, you would probably try hopping all over the room and fall and hurt yourself. No, that rope is for your own good, so that you’ll stay on the bed where you’ll be safe.”

She mumbled something, but I ignored her and put on my shoes and my jacket. “I’ll be back soon.”

Fortunately, Mike had left my dorm key on my desk. Otherwise, I may have accidentally locked myself out of our dorm room, leaving poor Sarah gagged and tied to her bed, with no hope of being rescued! I picked up the key and left.

Twenty-five minutes later, I entered our room again, just as I was getting a new text message. It was Mike.

Mike: Did Sarah enjoy being tied up?
Me: I’ll ask her after I take out her gag.
Mike: What? She’s still bound and gagged? I told you to untie her after an hour.
Me: I was going to, but she wanted to stay tied up longer while I told her about my tie up games.
Mike: Yeah right.
Me: It’s true!
Mike: Well, why did you gag her again?
Me: So she wouldn’t disturb the whole building when I tickled her feet. She’s very ticklish.
Mike: You gagged her again and then tickled her? Courtney, you’re going to have to be punished. You’ve been mistreating that poor girl.
Me: Oh stop. She loves it. She’s as much of a bondage vixen as I am. I gotta go. It’s time for me to untie my roommate.

To be continued ...
iliketights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by iliketights »

Thirteen Cents, part 30

The following weekend, Mike and I finally had our first real date. The day before our date, I texted Mike.

Me: Just so we understand each other, this is a real first date. No tying me up at any time, before, during, or after our date.
Mike: What fun is that?
Me: Nonnegotiable. Any attempt to apply ropes, tape, chains, or handcuffs to any part of my body, and we’re through. I don’t even want the topic to come up in conversation. We’re going to act like normal people for once.
Mike: OK. I hadn’t planned on doing it anyway. It would cause a scene at the restaurant if I tied you to your chair.
A few minutes later:
Mike: Just to be clear, are you only talking about not being tied up tomorrow, or never again?
Me: Behave yourself tomorrow, and I’ll think about it. I need a break from that kind of thing. Give me a week or two, and then we’ll talk about it.

I’m happy to report that our date went really well. He was a perfect gentleman. I’m falling for this guy. We started to spend even more time together.

The following Sunday I went to church. It was a pretty cold day, so I was wearing a new pair of black winter tights. They were slightly thicker and even more opaque than my usual tights. Over that I was wearing a skirt that reached to just above my knees, and black boots that reached just below my knees. If Mike were here, he would have complained that not enough leg was showing! As it was, with only my knees showing, my legs were cold enough as I walked to my car, even though they were covered by winter tights. Mike had invited me to his place for lunch, so I headed there directly from church. As I drove to his house, I planned the discussion we needed to have about any future tie up games. First, I was planning to tell him that there would never again be a time I would be tied up for five-and-a-half hours. From now on, it would be two hours at a maximum. I just couldn’t bear the thought of being tied up for that long anymore. Second, I wanted to tell him that he could never again put me in that suitcase, or CTC, or whatever it was he called it. I was still having flashbacks of being crammed in that thing. Third, maybe I needed a longer break from being gagged. It would be a long time before I could bear the idea of a sock stuffed in my mouth again. I was, however, starting to feel that peculiar, pleasant tingling sensation in my stomach when I thought about being tied up. Perhaps it was time for me to ask Mike for a gentle tie-up game.

He greeted me at the door and gave me the sweetest kiss. I came in, and he asked if he could take my coat. He hung it up for me. Suddenly I was grabbed from behind. Strong arms were wrapped around my waist, pinning my arms to my sides.

“What the …” I started to say in shock. Mike walked up to me, and started to shove a sock in my mouth! Oh, no, Mike, why are you doing this? Whoever was holding me, probably Lance, continued to hold me tightly while Mike pushed the knotted portion of a knee sock into my mouth, preventing me from spitting out the first sock. He tied the ends of the knee socks behind my head. The arms that were wrapped around me released me, and I was turned around. Yes, it was Lance. Before I could react in any way, Mike pulled my hands behind my back, removed my purse that was slung over my shoulder, dropped it to the floor, and handcuffed me.

What was going through my head: No! Please! I said to not tie me up for a week or two, and then we would discuss it! You did wait the appropriate amount of time, but we were supposed to discuss this first! And now a pair of knee socks have rendered me incapable of having the discussion! I have no way of telling him the things I had thought of telling him while I was driving here!

“Hi Courtney! How have you been?” Lance said, as if holding a house guest while someone else gagged her and placed her in handcuffs was the most normal thing in the world. I tried to plead for help, but I knew it was futile. He had obviously planned this with Mike. Lance was not going to help me.

Mike grabbed my ankles and Lance held me by the shoulders, and I was fairly gently lowered to the floor. While I was lying face-down on the floor, a little pair of socked feet came into view below a pair of jeans. I thought at first a little girl had wandered in, but another “Hi Courtney!” greeted me in Sarah’s high-pitched voice. The fact that she did not seem alarmed at how I was being treated indicated that she too was in on this conspiracy. I could expect no help from her either. It was three against one. I moaned in frustration. “Don’t worry! You’re just being punished for how you kept me tied up and then tickled me. We all agreed that it’s for your own good.”

Unable to protest except with a muffled grunt, I could feel the zippers on my knee-high boots being pulled down. Mike and Lance must have each been in charge of one boot, because both of my boots were unzipped and then removed simultaneously. I felt so much more vulnerable now that I was stocking-footed. Sarah and mentioned how I had tickled her feet, so I feared that my feet were now to be subjected to a similar method of torture. I braced myself for the tickling, but it did not come. At least not yet. A familiar ripping sound followed – duct tape! One of the boys held my legs with my feet together, while the other began to wind the duct tape around my ankles several times. The end of the tape was torn off, and they released me. I was not surprised to find my ankles were firmly held together.

“Courtney, you look nice, but this skirt is too long. It doesn’t show enough of your gorgeous legs,” Mike said. I had predicted that reaction with surprising accuracy. What I hadn’t predicted was what came next.

“I suppose you can’t go to church in a miniskirt,” he said. “But you’re not in church now.”

The sound of another zipper – oh no, not my skirt! Yes, it was the zipper of my skirt! My skirt was now unzipped, and it was pulled down past my bound ankles and tossed aside. I had felt vulnerable with just my boots removed. Now I was lying on the floor, while three people were looking down at me while I was practically in my underwear. My tights were opaque, but even the opaquest tights allow a glimpse of the panties underneath. Thank heavens I routinely wear panties under my tights, or I would really have given everyone quite a display.

I was whimpering in gagged humiliation, but no one took pity on me or suggested that I had had enough. My woes were just beginning.

To be continued ...
TamatoaShiny123
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by TamatoaShiny123 »

Poor Courtney!
Check out my DeviantArt page!
https://www.deviantart.com/empoleon666
iliketights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by iliketights »

[mention]TamatoaShiny123[/mention]
Poor Courtney!
I bet right now she's really regretting ever telling anyone that she likes to be tied up!
Steak in a Tree
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Steak in a Tree »

Mike's logic is infallible. Courtney's legs look good in tights, and she is wearing tights. Therefore she'd be doing everyone a disservice if she were to not show off her legs.

Good guy Mike, he's the hero we need.
leahjstaples1234
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by leahjstaples1234 »

Tights with feet sticking out?
Like breast bondage.
iliketights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by iliketights »

Tights with feet sticking out?
Definitely not! All of Courtney's tights are "full-footed" tights. Tights that completely cover the feet.
iliketights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by iliketights »

Mike's logic is infallible. Courtney's legs look good in tights, and she is wearing tights. Therefore she'd be doing everyone a disservice if she were to not show off her legs.

Good guy Mike, he's the hero we need.
Oh, absolutely! :D
TightsBound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TightsBound »

Sounds like Courtney is in a real bind (sorry). And stripped down to her tights no less, I love it! I like where this is going, I just hope Mike and Lance have to common senses to make Sarah join her roommate in ropes. Looking forward to the next chapter!
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

TightsBound wrote: 5 years ago Sounds like Courtney is in a real bind (sorry). And stripped down to her tights no less, I love it! I like where this is going, I just hope Mike and Lance have to common senses to make Sarah join her roommate in ropes. Looking forward to the next chapter!
I agree :D Good work!
iliketights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by iliketights »

[mention]TightsBound[/mention] , [mention]Caesar73[/mention]
Thanks! New chapter almost ready.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]iliketights[/mention]
Just posting here to congratulate you about "Thirteen Cents" nearing the 150-post mark!

Congrats! This is by far, one of the busiest stories on the site 8-)
Keep it up!
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

iliketights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by iliketights »

Mike picked me up from the floor, stood me on my taped-together feet, and flung me onto his shoulder as if I were a sack of potatoes. I was inescapably, yet minimally restrained (only wrists and ankles), but I suspected that more was to come. I could only watch the floor beneath me as my head dangled behind his back. My legs were securely held by one of his arms, so I wasn’t too afraid of falling. Where was he taking me? It soon became evident that we were going downstairs. Lance and Sarah were following closely behind. Was he going to leave me in the basement? Were we going to the garage, where I would once again be placed in a car and taken to an unknown destination? I was unable to ask for any information. I had to admit, I was enjoying this a little. The uncertainty was exciting. But I had not had a chance to convey my new guidelines (no more being bound for 5.5 hours, no more CTC) before I had been so abruptly gagged, so there was a chance that I would again be treated in such a manner.

We were approaching the unfinished portion of the basement. Mike told me later that the previous owners of the house had intended for this large room to be made into two or more smaller rooms, and currently a pole was supporting a load bearing beam, where a wall was intended to eventually be built. When the pole came into my view, I guessed that I was about to become one with it. Sure enough, Mike and Lance eased me off Mike’s shoulder and stood me up so that my back was against the pole. I’ve been tied up many times, but this was to be my very first pole-tie. Again, I felt the tingle of excitement in my stomach. I was frightened but intrigued at the same time. For some reason, I was placed so that I was standing on top of a stack of 4 hardcover textbooks and novels. I thought this was strange at first, but maybe they were trying to spare the soles of my stocking feet from the dust and coldness of the concrete floor.

Mike unlocked and removed my handcuffs, and immediately pulled my hands behind the pole. I had guessed correctly. I was to be tied to the pole. My wrists were crossed behind me, and duct tape, from the same roll that had fastened my ankles together, was wound around my wrists, horizontally and then vertically. It was rather more tape than was strictly necessary to prevent me from ever freeing my wrists or ankles on my own, but I was enjoying the sensation. I just hoped I wouldn’t be left here for too long. My wrists now helplessly trapped together behind the pole, I now felt more tape being placed on my ankles, on top of the tape that already held them together. This time, though, the tape went around my ankles and the pole, several times. My feet were not only held together, but also immobilized against the pole. I was now beyond any hope of freeing myself from the pole, but Mike was not even close to being finished. Tape continued to be bound around me and the pole, from my ankles working upwards in overlapping layers. Soon, tape completely covered my lower legs, from ankles to just below my knees. I could now no longer move my knees away from the pole. I assumed he would now cut the tape and secure my upper body more firmly to the pole, but he didn’t stop. He continued winding the tape around my legs and the pole until my knees were covered, and still he continued.

I suddenly realized – I not just being tied to a pole. I’m being MUMMIFIED! I frantically shook my head and pleaded through my gag. I was not ready for anything this intense! Was he going to cover my whole body, including my head, in duct tape? I couldn’t bear the thought.

“Stop!” Sarah said.

Oh, thank you Sarah! Thank you! Please be the voice of reason!

“Let me add a little something,” she said, pulling something out of her purse. She held it up. It was my vibrating egg! I was enraged for so many reasons. For one thing, she wasn’t stopping Mike in order to help me, she was going to add to my torments! For another, she had gone through my things and took it! How could she treat me like this?

“What the heck is that?” Lance asked.

Sarah explained, and even showed him how, with the remote control, the egg would vibrate at different speeds.
I was no longer wearing a skirt, so it was easy for her to thrust the egg down the top of my tights and push it down until it nestled between my panties and tights in just the ‘right place’. I have never felt so humiliated. I was bound and gagged, in my underwear in front of two guys, while a girl was preparing to vibrate me in a very private place! She didn’t turn the egg on yet, but merely told Mike to proceed. And proceed he did. He was careful not to tape over the egg’s remote control, but left it dangling in front of me as his taping of my body continued. Soon tape made its way around my waist, over my already taped hands. He ran out of tape about then, but simply grabbed a new roll and continued. The tape was now all the way up and over my shoulders, and just at the base of my neck. He stopped. I looked down. I was now completely covered with tape from my ankles to my neck. I was standing on four books, so for once I could look into his eyes without looking up. I silently pleaded with him to release me. I must have looked so sad and scared. Surely, he must take pity on me! He went behind me and untied the ends of the knee sock that served as my cleave gag, that was in turn holding in the sock that was stuffed in my mouth.

Yes! He’s going to let me speak! I’ve got to convince him that this is too much for me. I need to be released now!

The knee sock was now untied, but the knot was still in my mouth. He didn’t pull it out. In fact, he pulled the ends of the sock further back, forcing my head back against the pole. Then pulling the ends of the sock back until they would stretch no more, he retied the ends behind the pole.

NOOOOOO! I tried to scream. Even my head was now secured to the pole!

He still wasn’t finished. He picked up another roll of tape. It was as wide as the duct tape but was made for medical purposes. It didn’t stick to skin or hair as bad as duct tape does. He started to wind it around the base of my neck and the pole. He worked his way up, and the tape came over my mouth, on top of the cleave gag, and around the back of the pole. Panic engulfed me. He’s going to mummify my entire head! I can’t take this! Please don’t cover my eyes! The tape was wound several more times around my mouth, then over the bridge of my nose and over my ears, and then my eyes, and then my forehead. I screamed again, but my mouth was stuffed and buried under multiple layers of sock and tape, so little sound escaped. The only parts of my body not covered in tape were now my feet, under my chin, the top of my head, and my nostrils. He was still not done. More tape was wound vertically from under my chin and over the top of my head.

Finally, he was finished with the tape. I was completely mummified. My nostrils and feet were the only parts of my body not covered by tape. I was lashed to the pole from my ankles to the top of my head. I was nearly insane with panic. I have been tied up many times, but this by far was the most immobilizing bondage of my life, before or since.

My torments were not over yet. Someone pulled the stack of books from under my feet. I was so securely taped to the pole that I did not slide down even a fraction of an inch. My feet remained dangling in the air. Now the tape was bearing my weight, so it felt even tighter. I felt like my whole body was being constricted.

“Now can I tickle her feet?” Sarah asked, her voice slightly muffled by the tape over my ears.

“Oh course,” Mike said.

“Do you mind if I tickle her feet too?” Lance asked.

“Oh, we’re all going to take turns tickling her feet,” Mike replied.

To be continued ...
iliketights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by iliketights »

[mention]bondagefreak[/mention]
Thank you so much! I hadn't even noticed it was approaching the 150 post milestone!
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Great work - again! You did a very good job here. So Courtney is in trouble. Mummifying her to the Pole and tickling and vibrating her is devious :D
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic