Thirteen Cents (M/F), parts 1-39

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Gagfan
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gagfan »

Very enjoyable story, excellent descriptions of the bondage
For my stories I haven't gotten around to posting here: https://gagfan.wordpress.com/
Radames0674
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Radames0674 »

Very good! :D
Saintrose
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Saintrose »

Love this story, please continue soon :D
Steak in a Tree
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Steak in a Tree »

While tights aren't my go-to for women's attire while bound, you're making an excellent case for it, hah. I enjoy the story well enough, so good job for that.
iliketights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by iliketights »

Thanks Steak in a Tree, Saintrose, and Radames 0674! I hope to have another chapter done before the weekend.

Edit: It's a short chapter, but I'll post it anyway. It's kind of a transitional chapter to a new location.
Last edited by iliketights 5 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
iliketights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by iliketights »

Thirteen Cents, part 16

It was fortunate for me that I enjoy being tied up, because I now have two men in my life who take great satisfaction in binding me to a level that make movement difficult and escape utterly impossible. Even I, however, was growing weary of playing the captured damsel. Just this past Friday and Sunday I spent a total of eleven hours in bondage. I have no way of knowing how long I will be tied up today, as Jason is giving no indication that my freedom is imminent. Plus, I had committed myself to being Mike’s bondage toy again this Sunday, which was going to be between three and five hours. Yes, after Sunday, I would need a nice long respite from ropes, duct tape, gags, blindfolds, etc.

Abby and I struggled, but Jason pretty much ignored us, except at one point when Abby’s gagged complaints got just a little too loud. He reinforced her gag by wrapping a bandage around her head over the cleave gag, and continued to wrap it over her eyes. She didn’t sound too happy about that, but he didn’t seem to care. “Would you like some of this too?” he asked me, while holding up the bandage roll. I shook my head. No, I’m fine.

He left us to our struggles while he went to the kitchen and started cooking. Jason is a great cook. I wondered if he was going to do to us what Mike did to me earlier: eat his dinner without freeing his captives. That would be torture. I was getting hungry, and the delicious smells coming from the kitchen were killing me. He even whistled as he cooked, as if cooking dinner while having his girlfriend and ex-girlfriend hogtied in the next room was perfectly normal. Lucky for us, Jason wasn’t quite as sadistic as Mike is when it comes to eating in front of hungry and tied-up girls. He removed my gag, and then removed Abby’s gag and blindfold. Our hogties were removed next, and finally our wrists were free. Our legs, however, remained bound. He carried each of us to the kitchen and seated us at the table.

“Uh, hello, you forgot to untie our legs,” Abby said.

“Do you normally eat with your feet?” he replied. “You don’t need your legs untied to eat dinner. Be grateful that I untied you at all.”

She rolled her eyes.

“And if I see either of you attempting to untie your legs, you’ll both be hogtied again and get to watch me eat.”

In spite of having our legs bound together under the table, we had an enjoyable dinner. It’s weird how ropes had sort of become part of my wardrobe this week. I almost wouldn’t have been surprised if the next time I enter a restaurant, the waiter would ask, “Would you like a booth or a table? And would you like me to tie your legs together while I describe today’s specials?”

After we finished eating, Jason untied our legs. I looked at the clock. That’s three more hours I can add to my bondage grand total so far this week. Although, a half-hour of that was with only my legs tied up, so I don’t know if I should count that.

Jason and Abby gave me a gift for taking care of their apartment. I packed my stuff, changed clothes into something I could wear in public, and said my goodbyes. Abby and I made plans to meet for lunch the following week, and I headed back to the dorm. Life was going back to normal, except for the fact that I was going to be a tied-up prisoner again on Sunday. I no longer had access to an apartment, so I wasn’t sure if it was really going to happen. Mike said he would think of something. We’ll see.

To be continued ...
SLC
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by SLC »

Very nice story and a nice transition. Keep it up! Waiting to see what happens in the next chapter.
iliketights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by iliketights »

Thanks SLC! Courtney's next adventure is almost ready.
iliketights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by iliketights »

Thirteen Cents, part 17

It was back to normal life, at least for the next two days. When I got back to the dorm, my roommate Sarah asked me how my week of apartment-sitting had been. I didn’t tell her everything that happened. I left out the bondage parts of my week. Sarah is the cute, serious, innocent type. She would probably freak out, and I didn’t feel like explaining to her that some people like to be tied up.

Sunday arrived. I hadn’t heard from Mike since our texting-conversation several days ago. I didn’t try to contact him either. I wanted him to make the first move. I went to church, but it’s hard to pay attention when you’re pretty sure that you’re going to be tied up and gagged later in the day. When I got to the car and checked my phone, my heart skipped a beat when I saw a message from Mike. It was short and to the point: “Be at the bench near the evergreen tree by the parking lot closest to your dorm at 1:00.” I responded with an even shorter text: “OK”.

I went back to my dorm room, changed out of my church clothes, and put on a long-sleeved tee-shirt, a pair of shorts, a pair of black tights (you know my eccentricities pretty well by now, don’t you?), a pair of sneakers, and a hooded sweatshirt. Today was a little warmer than usual, so I didn’t feel the need to wear my winter coat. A quick trip to the cafeteria for lunch, then I went back to my room to brush my teeth, fix my hair and make-up, and I was ready and eager to meet Mike.

I got to the right bench about five minutes early. I briefly wondered if Mike intended to tie me to this bench, but surely he wouldn’t do such a thing in such a public place? No, I like tie-up games, but not in public. If he tried that, I would scream my head off and watch as a dozen college students piled on Mike and called the police.

I kept looking for Mike, wondering what was in store for me today, and I almost didn’t notice a guy heading my way, until he stopped right in front of me.

“Are you Courtney?” he asked.

“Yes,” I answered, not sure if he was in one of my classes. I didn’t recognize him. He looked about my age.

“Good,” he said handing me an envelope. “I have a message for you.”

Mike is probably cancelling our little tie-up adventure, I thought as I tore open the envelope. I didn’t know if I was disappointed or relieved. I pulled out a sheet of paper and unfolded it. I had never seen Mike’s handwriting before, so I still wasn’t sure if this was from him or not. The note read:

Hello Courtney. The guy who gave you this note can be trusted completely. Do whatever he says. You are perfectly safe. In case you have doubts that this is from me, here’s something that only you and I would understand: THIRTEEN CENTS

I smiled, stood up, tossed the note and envelope in the nearby trash can, and said, “OK, what now?”

“Follow me,” he said with a smile.

I followed him through the parking lot until he stopped at a van. He slid the side door open.

“Get in, please,” he said pleasantly.

I froze. Every warning bell in my head went off. I would be crazy not to panic. Here was a guy I’ve never met before, and he’s asking me to get into a van. The words of a television newscaster played through my mind: “A local girl was kidnapped from the university earlier today and her body was found five miles outside of town. Police suspect rape was the motive. Her name has not yet been released …”

“It’s perfectly alright,” he assured me.

“Uh, I think I’ll pass. Thanks anyway,” I told him, grateful that there were several groups of people nearby who could hear my any screaming I might have to do.

He pulled another note from his pocket and handed it to me. This one wasn’t in an envelope. It said:

Courtney, why are you disobeying? Did I not tell you to do anything he says? I trust this guy with my life. You are perfectly safe. Now get in the van!

I handed the note back to him, and said, “You and Mike are hilarious. What’s your name?”

“I’m afraid my name is on a need-to-know basis. And who is Mike?”

“Oh, very funny,” I said, getting in and sitting on the bench seat. He got in behind he and slid the door closed. I was now alone in a van with a complete stranger. The van was somewhat old, but relatively clean. The window next to me was covered by a towel that had been hastily taped in place. No one would be able to see me.

“Don’t be alarmed,” he said. “But, I have to put these on you,” he said as he pulled out a pair of padded leather wrist cuffs from under my seat. I nearly panicked again, but I held out my right hand and he buckled it securely around my wrist. If anything, he was more nervous than I was. He was trembling slightly, but managed to get it buckled tightly enough that I wouldn’t be able to slip it off. He did the same for my left wrist. He took two tiny padlocks out of his pocket, and put each one through a hole in the end of the prong of each buckle. After each was locked, no one would not be able to free me by unbuckling the cuffs – not without a key.

He took a third small padlock out of his pocket. “Put your hands behind your back, please.” I turned in my seat, leaned forward, and put my hands behind me. He inserted the padlock through the D-ring that was attached to each cuff. When that lock was snapped in place, I was essentially handcuffed. In fact, my hands were even closer together than if I were wearing metal handcuffs, since the space between them was restricted to the width of the padlock. As far as comfort, though, this was much more pleasant than handcuffs. The cuffs were lined with a very soft material. They were inescapable, but comfortable. He next knelt by my feet, and ankle cuffs were buckled and locked onto each ankle. Another padlock joined D-rings of the ankle cuffs, and another click told me that I was now bound hand and foot. He then pulled my lap and shoulder seatbelt into place. Another click told me that I was now safely seatbelted. I was glad that my captor was obeying the seatbelt laws.

“Just out of curiosity, if I had hesitated again, do you have yet another note in your pocket?” I asked.

“No, I was told if two notes weren’t enough to do the trick, then it just wasn’t meant to be. I’m glad you decided to trust me. Now, please forgive me, but I must do a couple more things that may make you uncomfortable, but it’s necessary,” he said as he pulled a couple more items from under my seat. One was a long strip of cloth with a knot tied in the middle, and the other was a blindfold. A real blindfold, like the kind some people refer to as a sleep mask. Funny, I’ve never worn a real blindfold before.

“No, I understand. I’m not supposed to know where you’re taking me, and you need to make sure I stay quiet.”

“You are quite the cooperative victim, I must say,” he said as the blindfold went over my eyes, and the elastic band went behind my head to hold it in place. He placed the knot in my mouth and tied the ends of my gag behind my back. I could hear him move up to the front of the van, and in a moment the engine started and we started to move. I was inescapably bound. I was gagged and blindfolded. I was being taken by a man I have never met before to an unknown place. The fact that I knew who was ultimately responsible for my current predicament did nothing to diminish the fact that I was truly being kidnapped. The fear I was feeling was real, but so was my excitement. I wish I had asked this handsome stranger for a crotch rope.

To be continued ...
TamatoaShiny123
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by TamatoaShiny123 »

Great chapter!
Check out my DeviantArt page!
https://www.deviantart.com/empoleon666
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

Indeed, great chapter!
SLC
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by SLC »

Got to agree with the comments above. Very great chapter! I'm already waiting for the next one.
Radames0674
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Radames0674 »

Very good Idea! :)
iliketights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by iliketights »

Thanks Radames0674, Canuck100, SLC, and TamatoaShiny123!

My next update is almost ready. I have a two-week period now where I won't be able to do any further work on this story. I was hoping to finish it before I left, but I failed! I will have to wrap it up after I get back.
Radames0674
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Radames0674 »

Don't rush things :)
iliketights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by iliketights »

Thirteen Cents, part 18

When the van started moving and my abduction was underway, I could do nothing but wonder what exactly was happening. Why did Mike not come get me himself? Why did he send someone else, someone I’ve never met, to kidnap me? Where was I being taken?

I squirmed in my seat. As far as bonds go, the way I was restrained was pretty comfortable. The wrist cuffs and ankle cuffs were padded. It was more comfortable than rope or duct tape, and certainly more comfortable than handcuffs. My only complaint was having to lean against the seat with my arms behind my back. I could shift around just enough every so often to relieve pressure on my arms, which helped a little.

I started off trying to remember every turn the van made. I saw a television show one time where someone had been locked in the trunk of a car, and they were later able to describe to the police the direction they had taken and the approximate travel time. I soon lost track, however. I even wondered if my captor was purposely trying to confuse me by taking many unnecessary turns, but I think it was just my lack of concentration. To be honest, I was lost within a minute of leaving the parking lot.

I had no idea how much time had passed, but guessed it had been about a half-hour since we left the dorm parking lot. We left paved roads at one point, and the rest of the journey felt like we were on a dirt road. The van stopped, the driver opened his door, got out, and came around to open the sliding side door.

“I hope you had a pleasant trip,” he said. I could hear the jingle of keys, and he began to work at the padlock that kept my ankles together. He didn’t succeed the first or second time, and finally the lock clicked open with the third key. My gag prevented me from telling him to label his keys next time, or color-code each lock and key with identical stickers or even a drop of colored nail polish. Guys never think of things like that. My ankles were no longer connected together, but he made no attempt to unlock and remove the cuffs from my ankles. He removed my seat belt and my blindfold, but my gag remained in place, and my hands remained locked behind my back. He helped me get out of the van. I looked around. We were in the woods, and other than the dirt road, there was no sign of civilization.

He was carrying a rolled-up sleeping bag and he pointed uphill. “We’re going to go up the hill just a little way. Do you need me to carry you?”

I shook my head. He started walking uphill, and I had no choice but to follow. If you’ve ever had to walk with your hands tied behind your back, you know that it feels a little funny, like your center of gravity has changed or something. Throw in an uphill climb on uneven terrain, and it gets even harder. I succeeded without falling, though. He stopped and looked around for a minute.

“That looks like a good spot,” he said. He walked over to a small but sturdy tree with fairly smooth bark. He rolled out the sleeping bag so that one end was up against the tree. “Come sit down on the sleeping bag, with your butt against the tree.”

I didn’t like the sound of this, but I was so curious about how this afternoon was going to play out. I did as he said. The moment I sat down, he had me lean forward slightly. He brought out his keyring and attempted to free my wrists. The padlock clicked open (again, after a few attempts with the wrong keys), and my wrists were no longer joined together. Before I could react, he pulled my wrists behind the tree and locked them together again. He then grabbed each of my ankles and pulled them so my legs were straight and on opposite sides of a sapling that was growing near the tree I was cuffed to. Before I could even guess what his plan was, he had reinserted the padlock through the D-rings in each of my ankle cuffs, and snapped it closed. I was now attached to two trees! My hands were locked behind one tree, and my feet were locked together on the far side of the sapling. My legs were now going to stay straight and flat on the ground in front of me. He was not yet done with my feet. He took a small pillow that had been inside the sleeping bag, and placed it under my heels on the other side of the sapling. Then he began to untie my shoelaces. “No – please don’t take off my shoes!” I tried to beg through my gag. My legs were already getting a little cold, and I didn't want to have cold feet. He ignored my pleas, pulled off my shoes and placed them on the ground near my feet.

“Let’s see if these cuffs, locks, and trees will hold you securely enough,” he said, as he began to tickle the soles of my stocking feet. Yes, the cuffs, padlocks, and trees held me firmly enough. The sapling had a diameter of only about an inch, but it was more than sturdy enough to withstand my frantic struggles. I could do nothing to stop the tickle torture. Fortunately, he was convinced fairly quickly that I was completely incapable of going anywhere. “Yes, I would say this is good enough.”

“Would you like me to put your blindfold back on?” he asked. I shook my head, still slightly out-of-breath from being tickled.

“Well, my job here is done. Oh, just in case some good Samaritan happens to walk by, which is very unlikely by the way, here are the keys to the six padlocks that you’re wearing,” he said as he dropped his key ring into my left shoe, and then stuffed the blindfold in it as well. He picked up my right shoe. "I'm going to take this shoe with me. I will send it to your parents, along with the ransom note, as proof that you've been kidnapped.

“Goodbye Courtney! Stay put. Hopefully the ransom will be paid quickly.” he said. He turned and walked back to the van. I watched in stunned silence as he started the engine and drove away.

To be continued ...
Solarbeast

Post by Solarbeast »

[mention]iliketights[/mention] I'm liking that you brought this story back to this site and have since continued it. I am unfortunately behind in it and do not know when I will catch up, if ever, but it is great nonetheless. Remember there is a story catalog on this site that will help people know about your story and may help them avoid being behind like I am.
Deleted User 1665

Post by Deleted User 1665 »

Please continue. I'm enjoying the many twists and turns you have in this story :D
SLC
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by SLC »

Again, a very nice chapter. Interesting kidnapping, but I've got a feeling it's not going to be Mike who finds her... Anyways, looking forward to the next chapter. And although we have to wait a little, please don't rush it.
TheBaconDude
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TheBaconDude »

I’m loving this story so far. I wonder if Mike will come along and untie her 8-)
A person that is in bondage, relaxed; is like a statue that is without wax. -Somebody
iliketights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by iliketights »

Thanks for the comments everyone! I will have to find the story catalog and find out how that works. Thanks for the suggestion, Solarbeast.

I had time to whip out another chapter.
iliketights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by iliketights »

Thirteen Cents, part 19

“Nooo …” I moaned through my gag. I was truly scared. My fake kidnapping had taken an unexpected turn. I had never been in bondage outside before. I had never wanted to be tied up in public. Well, “in public” isn’t really accurate. In theory, anyone could come along and see me in my present helpless predicament. There was a dirt road, the one we came on, just down the hill, so I wasn’t exactly cut off from civilization. I couldn’t decide if I wanted to be discovered or not. On the one hand, it would be nice for someone to find me, remove my gag, and find out that the keys to the locks that were keeping me prisoner were right there in my shoe. Being released and being given a ride back to my dorm would feel great, and it would teach Mike a lesson to not know what became of me. I was a little angry that one of my shoes had been taken away, but I suppose my rescuer would help me get down the hill. On the other hand, to be found by an unsavory character could be worse than remaining bound. What if I were discovered by a maniac who hadn’t bathed in two years and hadn’t been with a woman for ten? Would he take me to his secluded mountain cabin and keep me as his sex slave?

As it turned out, I needn’t have worried about being discovered by anyone, whether maniac or not. The whole time I was locked to these trees, only one car ever went down the dirt road. I was hoping it was Mike coming to release me, or the stranger who brought me here, but it wasn’t. Of course, they drove past without seeing me. Sitting as I was on the ground, fifty yards from the road, no one would see me unless they were really searching for me. The sound of the car faded away, and I was once more left in solitude. Later, a hiker went by, about half-way between me and the road. I screamed for help once again, but with the combination of earbuds in his ears playing music and the gag in my mouth, he went by oblivious to my presence. If only he had been hiking with his dog. A dog might have alerted him to the fact that a bound and gagged girl needed assistance.

Silence. No more signs of civilization appeared. I have never felt more alone in my life. I was getting cold. I was so glad I was wearing my hooded sweatshirt for warmth. It also protected me from the bark of the tree I was attached to. I only wished my hood was on my head for additional warmth. My legs were the problem. My tights helped slightly with keeping my legs warm, but they were nowhere near as warm as a pair of jeans or sweatpants would have been. My feet were the coldest part of me. They too were slightly protected by the tights, but I wished I was still wearing shoes. One shoe was beside me, but there was no way I could put it on. The other shoe was stolen, which made me mad. Those are new shoes! I better get it back.

Since being rescued did not seem to be imminent, I began to concentrate on the only other way I might gain my freedom: slipping one of my hands out of its wrist cuff. Then I could easily reach my shoe that contained the keys, and I could unlock and remove all four cuffs. I tried each of my hands in turn, but both wrist cuffs had been buckled tight before being locked on. No, that way to freedom was denied to me, and I had to give up. I stared at the shoe with it’s key ring of six keys inside. It was so close! But it might as well have been a million miles away, for all the good it was doing me. I screamed and cursed in frustration.

Mother Nature decided to torment me, too. Just when I had calmed down from my tantrum, I looked down to find a spider crawling up my leg. I wouldn’t call my fear of spiders a phobia, per se, but it comes close. I froze in fear. What if it continues on its path, and crawls up my shorts? What if crawls up even further, to my face? What if it bites? What if it’s poisonous? I screamed again and tried to buck it off by jerking my legs. This too proved futile. My legs were stretched out to the other tree so tightly that I could barely move them. I could only lift my knees an inch, and that put strain on my ankle cuffs. My knees weren’t tied together, but I still couldn’t move them apart. I was so stretched out between the two trees that I couldn’t generate enough movement in my legs to startle a spider! I finally discovered that by scooting my butt toward my feet, my legs would have slightly more ability to move. I could now bend my knees slightly. I rolled a little to the side and banged my knees on the sleeping bag a few times. The spider eventually decided he had had enough of that, and fell off my leg and crawled away. My back was now feeling uncomfortable strain, so I scooted my butt back against the tree. Now my back felt better, but my legs were motionless again. I sighed with relief that the spider was gone. But, he might come back. Other spiders might pay a visit. What else might discover me? What carnivores lived around here, and might discover that I would make a convenient snack that couldn’t run or fight back? Panic was rising again. I fought back tears. Mike, where are you?

Time passes … temperature drops a little … time passes … twig snaps in the woods behind me … time passes … muscles cramping … time passes … my toes are feeling really cold … time passes … sound of car on the dirt road …

A car! Don’t get your hopes up, Courtney. It’s the van! The van that brought me here drove by slowly. No! It’s not stopping! It continued down the road about 50 yards and stops. The door opens. I don’t care if it’s Mike or the stranger that brought me here, as long as I’m rescued. I hope the heater in the van is working well. It’s Mike! Unfortunately, he only seems to have a general idea of where I am. It’s understandable, since there are really no good landmarks where I’m at, and he wasn't the one who brought me here. He’s obviously looking for me. I scream, “I’m over here!” He doesn’t seem to hear me. He calls out my name. I scream again. Damn this gag! He continues to search for me. I can see him - why can’t he see me? I blend in too much, and I’m too low to the ground. There’s nothing I can do but wait until he spots me, or comes close enough to hear my gagged cries.

He continues his search … no … oh no … he’s going in the wrong direction! He’s going farther away! I can hear him call my name. I am screaming hysterically, but he continues in the wrong direction. Nooooooo! Noooooo!

To be continued ...
MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

Well told. You did an excellent job with the thoughts and feelings of someone tied up alone in the woods.
Steak in a Tree
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Steak in a Tree »

Very interesting, looking forward to see where you take thid.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic