Thirteen Cents (M/F), parts 1-39

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
iliketights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by iliketights »

[mention]Caesar73[/mention]
I understand Mikes reaction. It´s one thing to play tie-up games with your wife, but to introduce your daughter to the sisterhood ist a different matter, I think ;)
Yes, I think we need to find someone closer to Stephanie's age to help her with her new-found interest in ropes!
iliketights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by iliketights »

Thirteen Cents, part 39

A week later, a solution presented itself. I don’t know why I didn’t think of it sooner.

I came home and found Stephanie and her friends Theresa and Owen working hard on their algebra homework at the dining room table. I congratulated them on their hard work and praised them for not waiting until the last minute. The last test of the semester was coming up in two days, and then they would be on summer vacation. The senior class, including our son, had graduated last week, and he and his friend had already left town to make living arrangements for the summer session at their college.

Stephanie and her two friends had come directly to our house from school and were all three still in their Catholic school uniforms. Owen looked handsome in his gray pants, white shirt, and pullover sweater. The girls were adorable as usual, in their plaid skirts, white shirts, and pullover vests. All three had removed their neckties – always the first thing to go when they got home. The girls had kicked off their shoes and left them by the door. Theresa was still wearing her navy blue knee socks, and Stephanie was still wearing her navy blue opaque tights. I often wondered if Stephanie had inherited from me my love of wearing tights (in addition to her other interests as described in the last chapter!). I’m sure a lot of girls routinely removed their tights the minute they got home, but Stephanie often kept hers on well into the evening. She claimed once it was simply due to laziness, but I’m not so sure. She even continued wearing them past the point in the springtime when most girls, including Theresa, stopped wearing tights and switched to knee socks as the weather got warmer.

“Oh, we learned our lesson from the last test,” Theresa said in response to my praise. “No more procrastinating for us. We’re going to be ready for this one. In fact, we’re about to call it quits for the day. Do you mind if we watch some TV before we go home?”

“Not at all! Help yourself to snacks too. You all deserve it,” I replied.

Then it hit me. It was a crazy idea. I quickly went upstairs and gathered some things. I came back to the dining room just as the kids were packing their homework into their backpacks.

“Can I ask a huge favor of you, Owen?” I asked sweetly.

“Sure, Mrs. D! If I can. What do you need?” he replied.

I tossed several coils of rope onto the table. “I need you to tie up my daughter.”

Never have a seen a trio of teenagers so shocked. Owen and Theresa were stunned, looking open-mouthed at the pile of rope and then back up at me. Stephanie looked like she was about to faint.

“Mom!” she shrieked. “What are you doing?”

“Calm down, dear,” I said calmly. I turned to her two shocked friends. “Let me explain. Last week, we came home to find Stephanie tied up on the floor. We assumed at first we had been robbed, but it turned out that she had asked her brother and his friend to tie her up …”

“Mom, stop!” Stephanie exclaimed. “Oh my god, this is so embarrassing! Please stop!”

“Steph, let your mom finish,” Theresa said. She looked at me. “Please continue.”

“Thank you, Theresa. Anyway, it turned out that unbeknownst to us, she has always wondered what it would be like to be tied up. She finally worked up the courage to ask her brother to tie her up, but …”

Stephanie moaned and covered her face in acute embarrassment.

“…but he and Moose are now 100 miles away and the poor girl has no one to tie her up now.”

“Mom, I’m begging you, stop! I’ve never been so embarrassed in my life. I wish I were dead,” Stephanie said as she again covered her face.

Theresa continued to stare at her friend in shock, and suddenly burst into laughter.

“Steph! Why haven’t you ever said anything about this before? Of course Owen would be happy to help out!” She grabbed one of the coils of rope and thrust it into Owen’s hands. He stared at the rope. “But I’ve never tied anyone up before!” he finally blurted out.

“And you’re not going to start now, either! My mom has gone crazy, can’t you see? She is totally making things up! We have to get her some psychiatric help! Don’t listen to her …”

“Steph, this is for your own good. It’s lucky for you that you have such good friends who are willing to help you with this,” Theresa said. “Now, be quiet Steph. We’ll put it to a vote. All those in favor of tying up Stephanie, raise your hand.”

Theresa and I immediately raised our hands. Owen sat, stunned, looking at the rope in his hands.

“See? No majority,” Stephanie said, sounding relieved. “The motion fails.”

Suddenly Owen’s hand shot up.

“Owen!” Stephanie squealed. “You’re supposed to be my friend! You too, Theresa. And my own mother? How can you all gang up on me like this?”

Theresa ignored her friend’s question. “The motion carries. Also, she’s being a bit too loud. I think a gag may be needed. All those in favor, raise your hand.”

Again, the vote was three to one. Stephanie groaned.

To be continued ...
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]iliketights[/mention]

CONGRATS! THIRTEEN CENTS HAS REACHED 200 POSTS!
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

iliketights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by iliketights »

bondagefreak wrote: 5 years ago [mention]iliketights[/mention]

CONGRATS! THIRTEEN CENTS HAS REACHED 200 POSTS!
Thanks bondagefreak! It pales in comparison to your awesome story, but I appreciate it!
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

[mention]ilikethights[/mention] you never fail to surprise me. That latest chapter was sooo well done!
iliketights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by iliketights »

[mention]Caesar73[/mention]

Thanks Caesar73! I'm glad you liked it! Did you approve of the fact that Courtney waited until the algebra homework was done before she brought out the pile of ropes? Priorities! :lol:
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

[mention]ilikethights[/mention] As a teacher I appriciated it, that Courtney waited ;) Homework must always be done first ;)
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Wouldn't it be nice, if Courtney joins the Fun? What do you think guys? [mention]ilikethights[/mention]?
Nevisben
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Nevisben »

Great story

Very well written
CrazyAsianGuy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by CrazyAsianGuy »

Sorry for bringing up and old story but I was wondering if this story will continue?
iliketights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by iliketights »

CrazyAsianGuy wrote: 5 years ago Sorry for bringing up and old story but I was wondering if this story will continue?
Sorry about the delay. I was bad about starting new stories before finishing previous ones. I think Stephanie desperately needs to be bound and gagged. I think she wants it, in spite of her protests. Maybe Theresa will want to join in the fun too?
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

iliketights wrote: 5 years ago
CrazyAsianGuy wrote: 5 years ago Sorry for bringing up and old story but I was wondering if this story will continue?
Sorry about the delay. I was bad about starting new stories before finishing previous ones. I think Stephanie desperately needs to be bound and gagged. I think she wants it, in spite of her protests. Maybe Theresa will want to join in the fun too?
Sounds like a good plan to me :) Mother and daughter in perfect harmony :)
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Looking forward to new chapter(s)
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

This Story by [mention]iliketights[/mention] is one of my alltime favourites :)
Dreamerforever2004
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Dreamerforever2004 »

Your stories are wonderful.
I like them a lot.
I would loved to read a lot plis more of College-tie up games involving ex boufriend's girl, and her roommate...
The second part shocked me a little (at first) but I become curious to know what is going to happen to her daughter.
I wish to read some more amd more of your wondefful stories!
😊
PS
Sorry for my English full of mistake
:cry:
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Thirteen Cents is one of my all time favourites on the site - so I went down into the dephts of vault :)
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

This story is amazing! Kudos to the writer! Very well written!
tickletied84
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tickletied84 »

Thanks for reminding me of this story [mention]Caesar73[/mention] - and to [mention]iliketights[/mention] for writing it!

A great read for those that haven't read it!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic