The weekend fetish bondage ritual [fm/f]

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
operalove
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

The weekend fetish bondage ritual [fm/f]

Post by operalove »

I have a scenario going in my mind for few weeks and I thought I would try putting it into words. This is my first story, completely fictional and involves bondage and other fetishes: gloves, boots, lingerie, stocking.
-----------------------------------------------

He is a rich doctor. His wife is a very classy woman. She is blond and has a well shaped body since she never misses her training and Yoga classes. She is always elegant, either at home or outside. During the day, she goes to the office in the morning, always wearing her white blouse, black skirt, dark stockings and her knee leather black boots. In winter she fixes her mid-arm leather gloves under the blouse sleeves and the long coat. She finishes the day earlier than her husband and arrives back home, where she finds their maid, who has been working in that house for so many years.

It is the weekend and the maid knows already the ritual, she takes off her coat and follows her to the living room.
The lady gets prepared for her tie up position waiting for her husband to come from work. She changes her blouse with a more comfortable turtleneck shirt and switches her gloves with long opera leather gloves going over the sleeves then puts her hands behind her back.
The maid knows what to do next and grabs a piece of rope and ties her hands then her elbows together. Her chest gets bowed to the front, she continues by pinning her arms to her back and binding two loops below and above her breast. Her hands are still moving left and right, so she adds a rope around her waist and fixes her hands to it so she would be completely still. The maid takes a look at her work and admires those gloved fingers moving trying to reach the knots in vain.

The lady impressed by the good work comments to her:
" - Well as usual, your work is always tidy... You are done with the cleaning today?
- Yes ma'am, everything is done.
- All right you can finish this task and head home"

There is nothing more to say, the maid took a silk scarf that she folded in a ball and shoved in her ma'am's mouth, she cleave gagged her with a second scarf to hold the ball inside then added few layers of white tape to keep everything in. She knows that the master enjoys the touch of silky scarfs so she added another scarf over the tapes to cover the whole mouth area and knotted it behind the head.

There is still work to do down there, the lady still has time to wait and needed to enjoy her self before her husband arrives. The maid unzipped the skirt, added a crotch rope attached to the waist rope, going under the skirt with a knot right against the lady's sensitive area, then knotted it in the waist rope again. The lady pushed a muffled moan with the pleasure while the maid zipped back the skirt. She finished binding her knees above and below with a rope then her ankles tightly over the boots and left her to lay back on the sofa.

The maid turned on the TV and told her that her work is done and she would be heading home leaving her watching TV until her husband comes back. The lady nodded with some muffled noise " Yeephhh, Phhhamm youu".
While the maid was heading out, the phone on the table ringed, it was a message. The maid picked up the phone:
"- Should I check it?
- Hmmm yephhh, phleaaammph
- Oh...it is your husband, he said he would be a little late and asks that I spicy up the things for you while you wait
- Whaaaph?
- Yes, he wants you to dive in your own pleasures while waiting"
She smiled, got out of the room and came back with a thick black scarf. The lady opened hers eyes widely and mumbled something that the maid ignored. She blindfolded her and knotted the scarf behind her head. Before she realized anything, her legs were lifted and she was turned so that her stomach faced the sofa. The maid added a hogtie pinning the legs so close that when she pulls her feet back, it will pull her hands, waist rope and crotch rope.
" - He wants you to struggle in your place and enjoy your self, he might take another hour to come back but he wants you to lose track of time in darkness. My work is done. Have a great evening"
The maid closed the door and left while the wife continued mumbling some muffled sounds...

She was taken by surprise and was confused but excited at the same time, her breathing was heavy and her heart was beating fast. She pulled all her hands and legs, realizing she was bound so tight. She calmed down for a second and then started accepting her situation, there is no way she would move from the sofa and she will have an unknown time waiting...

She started feeling the ropes against her chest, pinning back her elbows and pushing her breasts up and down against the sofa. She enjoyed all the feelings of tightness...the gloves enveloping her arms, the feeling of her fingers covered in leather... She felt she stockings and boots all tight against her skin with the ropes pushing them in place and then focused on the crotch rope between her legs...

She started pulling the rope with her hands and the knot kept sliding up and down against her crotch. With more motion her moaning intensifies, she moved her whole body mphhh mmmphhh MMMMphhhhhhh the excitement was running against all her body, her nipples were getting hard. With every muffled moaning she gets more wet... The more she gets excited, the more she bites on the gag between her lips and screams muffled sounds through all those layers over her mouth. Her eyes are all closed in the dark, but she was enjoying every motion and every moment and keeps slowing down then getting turned on hard again to make it last as long as possible...sometimes grabbing her ass with her both hands, pulling her feet, pushing her crotch against the knot and the sofa, getting more and more wet...

She didn't realize how the time flied, she just heard the sound of the car engine stopping in the driveway and she screamed a long muffled noise of pleasure...
The door opened: " Honey, I am home..."

-----------------------------------------------------------
I hope you enjoy this first part of the story. I will continue working in the next part soon :)
operalove for my love of opera gloves. Nothing is more beautiful than tying up those silky hands and never forget a secure gag ;)
RopingRingers
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopingRingers »

This is really great :) very sexy dynamic going on
Hello there!

Other Work
Dreamerforever2004
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Dreamerforever2004 »

A woman that amuses herself enjoying her bindings...
A classic that I allways like!
I like the maid character.
It would be fun to discover that she's a little intrigued by this ritual and, maybe,, sometimes she's on the sub side... maybe as a special reward.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic