BOOBS (A JAWS Parody) F/m+ [Part 2 Posted]

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
ZTVFemdomtales
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

BOOBS (A JAWS Parody) F/m+ [Part 2 Posted]

Post by ZTVFemdomtales »

She sat naked on the buoy fingering herself. She was hunting. This little New England island would give her just what she needed. Judging by the sounds of splashing and laughing up ahead the first course had just been served.
The bonfire continued to burn late into the night. Everyone around it was burned out. Whether drunk or stoned it didn’t matter. All that did was that none of them wanted to play. Chris wanted to play. He always got this way at parties. Any other time he was as strait laced and buttoned up as the religious college student he was. Get a few drinks in him, and maybe a few other things, and he was giggling, jumping on furniture and just living it up. So it was no surprise he was the only one still raring to go.
“Come on!” he yelled, grabbing Billie’s arm and dragging her along.
“Where are we going?” she asked groggily.
“Swimming!”
Reaching the water, he quickly pulled off all his clothes. Billie struggled with hers.
“Come on!”
He was already far from the shore by the time she got her first flip flop off and passed out. With each stroke he unknowingly brought himself closer and closer to her. If he had been looking, he would have seen them. Her nipples poked out of the water as she backstroked toward him. He felt her brush his toes though.
“Billie? Is that you?” he shouted.
He was yanked under. He popped back up, gasping for breath.
“That’s not funny!”
It happened again. Then again.
“Stop that!”
“No,” a rich accented voice responded.
“Who … who are you?”
The next thing he knew a naked woman dove on him and dragged him away.

Knox groaned as he dragged his ass out of bed. He was too young to feel this old. Though what did he expect? To go from being a kept man to a deputy with no problems? If he had he would have been an idiot. Of course, that implied any of this had ever been his idea. He arrived at the little wooden shack that served as the Zannick Island police station.
“Got a call for ya,” Gina, the secretary, announced.
“Oh yeah? What’s that?”
“Mrs. Miller. Those kids from the karate school are karate chopping her fence posts again.”
“Wonderful.”
“Belay that,” Chief Brown said leaving his office.
Knox rolled his eyes. Someone should really tell the old man he wasn’t in the navy anymore.
“You’re coming with me.”
“Where?”
“The beach. We’ve got a weird one.”

He wasn’t fucking kidding. A buoy had washed up on shore. A buoy with a boy tied to it. He was naked with his arms outstretched, a rope lashing them together, wrapping around the once floating structure. The college kid was barely conscious as he limply hung there. He stared up at them with bloodshot eyes.
“Oh god,” Knox breathed.
“What?” Brown asked him.
“I’ve seen this before.”
“Where? At one of your fancy dinner parties?”
He never missed a chance to bust his chops over the years he’d spent as a kept man.
“Actually yes.”
“No fucking way.”
“We were into the BDSM scene.”
“So, you were perverts.”
“No,” he snapped, visibly angry, “there is nothing wrong with BDSM. It’s all about trust. Trusting your partner enough to give them total control. It’s about playing out fantasies in a safe environment with someone who cares about you.”
“Whatever.”
“Every group has its bad apples. Use it to deal with their issues by punishing others, hurting others. He hasn’t eaten or slept in hours. Judging by his bite marks and hickies he was probably being fucked the entire time.”
“Lucky bastard.”
“I’m not sure he’d agree. She could have killed him. She could kill any of them.”
“Them?”
“There’s no way he’s the only one.”
Last edited by ZTVFemdomtales 3 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Let's see where this goes. Nice start.
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
ZTVFemdomtales
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ZTVFemdomtales »

Arriving back at the station they began making signs to close the beach. The door flew open and the mayor swept in. Knox felt a familiar bulge form in his pants. She wasn’t overly tall, halfway between five and six foot give or take, but she always commanded the room like she was a giantess. As always, she wore an expertly tailored blue suit. This one had an anchor print belt to adorn it. Matching blue heels showed off long shapely legs. Her powerful arms adjusted the neckline of her suit which always failed to hold in her impressive DD breasts. She flicked her head to get her long curly brown hair out of her eyes.
“Just what do you two think you’re doing?”
Her British accent made his heart flutter.
“We’re closing the beach,” Brown told her.
“And why in the hell would you do such a thing?”
“There’s been an attack on the beach.”
“An attack?”
“A man was attacked.”
“By what?”
Brown looked uncomfortable.
“By what?” she demanded again.
“A woman,” Knox told her.
“A woman?”
“A sexual predator actually.”
“You’re joking, right?”
“I wish I was.”
“Stop.”
“What?”
“Stop. There is no beach closure today.”
“But…”
“Listen, you yell ‘pickpocket’ people will go ‘What? Where? Who cares?’ but you yell ‘sexual predator’? Well, then, we’ve got a panic on the Fourth of July.”

Her arguments had convinced Chief Brown. They had no proof she was still in town. They had no proof she would hit the beach again. Having the two of them patrolling the beach would keep her away. Knox knew better. No one ever listened to him though. So, he strolled the beach trying to keep an eye on the crowd. It was harder than one might think, for two main reasons. The first was the beach goers themselves.
“Don’t like the water do ya?” a man in a floppy fishing hat asked.
“What?”
“We all see it. You won’t go near it. Strange for a man living on an island.”
“That’s some bad hat, Harry.”
He left before the confused man could retort. The other reason was the women. The Mayor was laying on a towel in a tiny bikini. How was he supposed to focus with her doing that? She was too sexy not to look at. As was Marta. The curvy little Latina had moved into town last month and was a notorious flirt. She wore a tiny bikini too and blew him kisses with come and get me smiles. God, he needed to think of something else. A woman screamed.
His head snapped to the ocean. A punctured raft floated to shore.
“It dragged him under the water!” the woman shouted.
Knox ran to her.
“What did you see?”
“I’m not sure. Something tackled him into the water. It swam off with him.”
“Fuck.”
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic