THE BABYSITTER GRADUATES - F/F, M/FF, MF/F, F/F, M/FF - TYING UP LOOSE ENDS

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

THE BABYSITTER GRADUATES - F/F, M/FF, MF/F, F/F, M/FF - TYING UP LOOSE ENDS

Post by Switcher1313 »

THE BABYSITTER GRADUATES

Chapter 1 - Just Another Job

Cynthia walked slowly towards her next babysitting job. The 19-year old was a petite Asian. At a shade over five feet, she was slim, fair-skinned with small but shapely breasts. in school, she was a member of the swimming team, so she usually sported a healthy tan and well-toned arms and legs. On this warm summer day, she had chosen to wear denim shorts and a white t-shirt with red sneakers.

Upon reaching her destination, she pressed the button at the high metal gate and heard a chime sound from within the large house.

A tall, big-boned but shapely woman with red hair opened the smaller door in the large gate.

"Cynthia! Glad you're here!" said the woman. She wore a long black gown and was heavily made up.

She called out, "Fred! Cynthia's here!" She turned to Cynthia and said, "Usually women dress longer than men, but I guess Fred's taking his sweet time because he's receiving an award today."

A tall, somewhat paunchy man with a widow's peak came out the front door and greeted Cynthia with, "Hiya Cynthia! The boys are inside. Sorry to run, but we mustn't be late! C'mon Betty!" The two got in their SUV and drove away as Cynthia waved goodbye.

Cynthia entered the large house and saw two boys watching a wrestling show on the big 50-inch flatscreen in the living room. She recognized Tom, 11 years old, tall and lean, athletic, who liked to play basketball. Bud, 10 years old, was shorter, rounder and was the nerdier of the two, with his glasses.

"Hey boys!" greeted Cynthia and the two waved, their gaze still intent on the TV. Cynthia sat at the dining room table and set her backpack on one seat. She brought out her laptop and got to work on the history term paper that was due in two days. She became engrossed in her work and was somewhat startled to hear Tom say, "We're hungry, Cynthia! Can we have the pizza that mom left us?" Cynthia merely nodded and the two went to the kitchen. They emerged soon after with Tom carrying a tray with plates, glasses and a pitcher of orange juice. Bud carried the large pizza box. They put one large slice on a plate and poured a glass of juice, which they placed in front of Cynthia.

"Why thank you boys! That was thoughtful!" said Cynthia.

The three ate in silence and then Tom remarked, "Hey Cynthia, we don't have homework tonight and we're bored with watching TV and playing video games. Would you play with us?"

Cynthia, ever the gracious one, closed her laptop and asked, "Sure, what did you have in mind?"

Bud chimed in, "How about cops and robbers? Tom'll be the robber and I'll be the cop that catches him."

"What do I do?" asked Cynthia.

"You'll be the hostage that I kidnap so Bud can rescue you!" answered Tom.

"Sounds interesting," admitted Cynthia, "How do we start?"

Tom said, "Just stay there and we'll set things up." The two boys ran up to their rooms.

Minutes later, Cynthia was startled by a voice that came from the stairs at her back, "Freeze lady! Don't move and you won't get hurt! Lemme see your hands!" Cynthia raised her hands and turned around in her seat to see Tom dressed in a black t-shirt, jeans and wearing what looked like nylon hose over his head. He pointed a realistic-looking gun at her. She suppressed a giggle as Tom motioned for her to get up. She stood, still with her hands raised and she was ordered to go upstairs.

Cynthia had an idea where they were headed and what Tom had planned for her so she slipped into character, "Please, Mr. Robber, don't hurt me!"

Tom followed her on the stairs who was busy staring at her rounded butt and shapely legs as they ascended. "Shut up lady! Gotta stash you away so the cops won't find you!" They headed for Tom's room where a chair was waiting. She was ordered to sit down. Tom reached under the bed and pulled out a duffel bag. Opening it, he produced a length of rope.

"What's that for? What are you gonna do?" asked Cynthia innocently.

"Gotta tie you up lady, so you don't cause trouble!" answered Tom as he pulled her arms behind the chair before binding her wrists together. Cynthia allowed herself to be bound. She decided to tease Tom a bit and used her feet to slide the chair a few inches across the floor.

"Looks like I have to make sure you're tied up more securely, lady!" said Tom as he produced another piece of rope which he used to tie Cynthia's ankles together before tying them off to a leg of the chair. Satisfied that Cynthia could not move the chair, he added a long length of rope above and below Cynthia's breasts to immobilize her further. When Tom produced a long piece of cloth, she opened her mouth cooperatively before Tom cleave gagged her.

Cynthia thought back to the couple of times that they had played this game before. The last one happened some time ago and Cynthia missed the feeling of helplessness she had experienced before. Having secured his hostage, Tom rechecked his knots and left the room.

Cynthia struggled for a while, testing her bonds, but they held firm.

"Hmm, Tom's been practicing! These ropes are tighter than the last time!" thought Cynthia. She wondered what the two boys had in store for her this evening?

---

The story may not be for adults yet, but I hope you'll read on to find out. :D :D :D
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Switcher1313 4 years ago, edited 16 times in total.
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

Chapter 2 - A Stranger's Touch

Cynthia had discovered a while back that she loved being tied up. She would take any excuse to get tied up as it would give her incredible sensations especially between her legs. She savored her current condition and awaited her rescue. When Tom came back, he needlessly checked her bonds and then decided to make some additions. He wound rope around her waist and the chair securing her further to the chair. He tied her thighs together above the knees and she suppressed a sigh as his hands brushed her bare skin. Finally, her eyes were covered with a blindfold.

Left sightless, she had no idea how much time had passed although she felt she had been bound for a while. And then she felt a touch on her bare thigh. It felt like a hand brushing up and down her skin and she started at the touch. The hand disappeared only to alight at her breasts, which was prominently displayed because of the ropes.

"Who's there? Stop that!" she said, although it was garbled by the gag. The hand did not stop but was seemingly taking stock of her body, checking her cheeks, neck, arms, breasts, stomach and legs. She struggled but the hands continued in their exploration and then disappeared. She could have sworn she heard the door click shut.

Minutes later, her blindfold was removed and Bud came into view. He asked, "Are you ok lady? Don't worry, the bad guy is gone. Let me take care of these ropes. Bud worked from the ground up. Her ankles were freed and then her thighs. The ropes around her body were removed and finally her wrists were freed.

Cynthia removed the gag and asked Bud, "Bud, were you or Tom in here earlier?"

Puzzled, Bud cocked his head to one side and answered, "No. Tom was downstairs. He told me it was time to rescue you so I came up. We're finishing off the pizza. Want some?"

Thoroughly confused, Cynthia thought, "Who touched me?"
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

Chapter 3 - The Stranger Revealed

The mystery person stayed at the back of Cynthia's mind. When she was contracted by the Smiths again, she hoped that she could clear up the mystery. Once again, she was a captive, but this time in Bud's room, with its PC, Star Wars and Marvel posters aplenty. This time, she wore a red tank top and short skirt and sandals. Bud did the binding this time using his work chair with casters and she found rope securing her forearms to the chair's arm rests. Her ankles were tied together and pulled below the chair so that her toes barely touched the floor. More rope around her body kept her sitting upright. There was no was that she could move the chair. her mouth was gagged with a knotted cloth gag and her eyes covered with a boy scout bandanna blindfold.

She heard the door click shut and waited. After many long minutes, she heard the door open and the pad of stealthy footsteps. Again, she felt hands on her arms, breasts and legs. She then felt the blindfold removed and before her stood Betty Smith, dangling the bandanna in one hand and the other hand planted on oen hip.

Smiling, she said, "Well, I should've known the boys would be up to their usual mischief!" Cynthia tried to explain through her gag, but Betty put a finger to her gagged lips.

"Ssshhh! No need to explain!" Betty said, "I can see that you're not hurt and you seem to be enjoying it. You don't seem reluctant when the boys want to play with you, right?" Cynthia nodded wondering where Betty was going with her questions.

Betty went behind the chair and put her hands on Cynthia's shoulders and continued, "The boys used to play with me, but now they got you!" Betty continued to knead Cynthia's bare shoulders.

"You are quite attractive you know," said Betty, "And even more so up close!" Cynthia gasped as Betty's hands grazed her breasts that were highlighted by the ropes around her body. She yelped as Betty yanked the shoulders straps down baring Cythia's lovely breasts.

"No bra! Good! Makes things simpler!" remarked Betty as her fingers tweaked the pink nipples. Cynthia groaned helplessly as her nipples stiffened in response. Betty continued to fondle Cynthia's bared breasts as the latter writhed helplessly. Moving in front of the chair, Betty pushed up Cynthia's skirt so her panties peeked out from beneath. She then pulled out her mobile phone and, to Cynthia's dismay, snapped pictures of the disheveled and bound girl from several angles.

"These pictures are gonna look good over the internet, said Betty as Cynthia shook her head vigorously, "Unless you folow my instructions." Cynthia stared intently at Betty.

Betty smiled and said, "If you agree to be my little barbie doll, I will not release your pictures to the public. Do you agree to this?"

Cynthia looked downcast and was reluctant to be this older woman's plaything. Betty tipped up her chin and whispered, "So what's it gonna be? Don't worry, I'll take good care of you!"

Cynthia felt her vulnerability acutely but nodded numbly, resigned to whatever this woman had in store for her.
FabianStr2016
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by FabianStr2016 »

Good story so far! Hope you'll continue soon!
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

Chapter 4 - The Start of an Education

Betty summoned Cynthia two weeks later. School was out. Betty's husband was away on a business trip for a week and the two boys were staying with their grandparents for a week. Betty herself let Cynthia into the house.

Cynthia looked around, puzzled at the silence in the house. Noting this, Betty said, "Everyone is out of the house. The help has been given a day off, which leaves just the two of us." Cynthia suddenly felt so alone with this woman whose plans she knew nothing about.

"You look tense, my dear! Don't be! Come!" said Betty motioning to the living room, "Sit and have a drink with me!"

Cynthia sat down tentatively, acutely aware of her attire. She had taken off her coat revealing the short plaid skirt and white blouse that she wore. Her legs were encased in sheer black hose. Her hair was tied off in a ponytail. This and her size made her look younger than her 19 years of age. Betty handed her the tall glass of lemonade and tipped her glass towards her before taking a sip. Cynthia took a tentative sip and found the lemonade very well made. After she had finished off half of the glass, she suddenly felt drowsy.

Cynthia set down her glass and tried to get up but failed. She groggily said, "What did you...?" before slumping in the chair, unconscious.

---

Cynthia awoke some time later and quickly noticed how dark the room was. All the shades had been drawn and only one corner lamp was lit. She was still on the living room couch, but she couldn't move. Her arms had been drawn behind her, bound and cinched at the wrists and above the elbows. She felt ropes around her body and looked down to see her blouse had been unbuttoned, revealing her breasts covered by her baby blue bra well-highlighted by the ropes. Her hose-covered legs were also tightly bound with a generous amount of rope at ankles and above the knees. Her mouth was cleave gagged with a silky piece of cloth.

Betty walked back into the living room. The first thing noticeable was that she was wearing a form-fitting black nylon suit and black high-heeled boots. A red belt with a large buckle girded her waist. Her long straight hair was done up in a high ponytail and she wore heavy eye makeup and deep red lipstick. She looked tall and imposing making Cynthia feel even more helpless and intimidated.

"Ah, you're awake! Good! Now we can have some fun!" remarked Betty, "Now get up!"

Betty lifted Cynthia up easily and the latter took a few tiny and tentative steps. Betty shook her head and attached a leather collar around Cynthia's neck complete with a leash. She gave a firm tug and Cynthia was forced to take a small hop to retain her balance.

"Attagirl! That's what you should be doing!" said Betty as she pulled on the leash.

Struggling to find her balance, Cynthia hopped making her breasts bounce up and down, much to her captor's delight.

"Let's go somewhere a bit more private, shall we?" said Betty while pulling Cynthia into the servant's quarters on the ground floor at the back of the house. Of course, it was empty and had a double-decker metal bed, table for two and closet.

"We're here at last! I hope you're ready my tiny barbie doll!" said Betty as she placed her faces just inches From Cynthia.

Cynthia stared wide-eyed at her captor, wondering what was in store for her.
Trickster
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trickster »

Babysitter peril and bondage is awesome, and you're knocking this story out of the park! Please keep it going!
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

Trickster wrote: 4 years ago Babysitter peril and bondage is awesome, and you're knocking this story out of the park! Please keep it going!
Thank you! I will do my best!
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

Chapter 5 - Teasing the Babysitter

Betty Smith untied Cynthia but left on the gag. Cynthia shook and rubbed her arms and legs noting the rope marks etched into her flesh.

"Don't worry, doll, those ropemarks will go away...eventually," said Betty before shoving her girl toy into the double-decker bed. Cynthia grunted as she hit the bed and then protested as Betty took one arm and straightend it to one side before tying off the wrist to the sturdy metal bedframe. Her other wrist soon shared the same fate and Cynthia stood against the end of the bed with her arms tied horizontally to the side. Delighted, Betty parted Cynthia's open blouse and fondled her bra-clad breasts.

Cynthia tried to shrink away from the hands feeling her up, but her captor easily kept up with her. This caused Betty to say, "Oh, how forgetful of me! I haven't finished tying you up! But first...." Betty then bent to unzip Cynthia's short skirt and pulled it down her legs.

When Cynthia resisted, Betty slapped her thigh and growled, "Do that again and I will punish you harshly!" Cynthia complied reluctantly. She did not resist when Betty bound one ankle off to one leg of the bed, followed by the other leaving her in a standing spreadeagle.

Now completely immobilized, Cynthia could not stop Betty from fondling her helpless body.

Betty kissed the tops of her shapely breasts before remarking, "Such lovely breasts you have my dear!" And she continued fondling the soft mounds with obvious delight.

To her utter amazement, Cynthia felt her nipples hardening under Betty's ministrations. She could also feel herself getting wet between the legs and wondered if she had to pee, but the heat starting to grow in her exposed body told a different tale.

Betty's hands explored the petite helpless body before her, running her hands down to the tiny waist, the flat stomach and full silky thighs. Cynthia was shocked when one intrusive hand felt her between her legs.

"Hmmm, it seems someone is enjoying this treatment, eh?" said Betty noting the wetness starting to soak the thin panties.

Cynthia shook her head, but Betty said, "You say no but your body betrays you, my dear." The older woman's hands continued to rove all over the helpless captive before her. Cynthia jerked in her bonds as she felt a finger probe through the thin nylon to her cunt lips. Betty chuckled at her reaction before turning around and leaving the room.

The black-clad captor returned carrying a vibrating wand. Cynthia did not recognize the object but stared at it as Betty switched it on and it emitted a low buzzing sound.

Cynthia watched as the rounded end was brought to bear on her moistened slit, covered by her panties. She gasped as she felt the first vibrations of the device. Betty dabbed the end of the vibrator onto her crotch making her tug at the ropes binding her. Suddenly, Betty jamed the wand fully onto her tender spot and Cynthia screamed as the full power of the vibrator assaulted her. Betty also kissed and licked her nipples through her bra as Cynthia was slowly and forced towards the edge.

Cynthia felt her resistance slip away and then she felt the incredible heat and pressure building between her legs. She moaned, but whether to stop the torture or to continue, she wasn't sure anymore.

Finally, the pressure was too much and Cynthia screamed as her captor ripped the slowly building orgasm from her. She came several times and then slumped in her bondage, half-conscious even as her tormentor looked on with lustful delight.

---

Dear readers, time for some participation! What would you like to hear about next?

A - Babysitter gets a new costume and role
B - Babysitter gets stripped almost naked
RopingRingers
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopingRingers »

Awww but both options are so good 😭 I'll have to say though........B. No, A.........B. A. Definitely B.

A. All jokes aside, A lol.
Hello there!

Other Work
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

Chapter 6 - An Unknown Destination

As Cynthia slumped in her bonds, Betty fetched safety scissors from her room. With quiet efficiency, she cut off Cynthia's blouse leaving her in just her bra and panties. She paused for just a moment before cutting through the shoulder straps of the bra and unhooking it from the back. Thus was Cynthia's shapely breasts revealed. By this time, Cynthia was half-conscious and too weak to resist. Betty cut up the side seams of Cynthia's panties leaving her completely naked.

Thoroughly humiliated, tears trickled down Cynthia's cheeks. Betty wiped them away whispering, "Sssh! Don't cry my lovely dolly! I'm not gonna hurt you. In fact, I'm gonna give you a brand new set of clothes, but first things first."

Looking up, Cynthia saw that Betty had brought a basin that she put between the former's legs. Betty took a washcloth and dipped it into the basin which was filled with water. She squeezed the excess water from the cloth and wiped it on Cynthia's crotch. Cynthia felt the warm water bathe her private parts and wondered what Betty was up to.

Betty then took a can of shaving cream, sprayed a generous amount onto one hand and mixed it with her other hand. The froth was applied generously to the hair between Cynthia's legs. Cynthia looked on in wide-eyed fascination as Betty took a pink razor and wet it in the basin.

"Don't worry, the razor is brand new," reassured Betty.

"Is she going to shave me? Nooo!" thought Cynthia even as the first touch of the razor was felt. Betty worked carefully and Cynthia tried to keep as still as possible lest she be nicked.

"Good girl! Keep still! This won't take long," cooed Betty. Soon, most of the hair was gone except for a thin layer outlining Cynthia's slit. The newly shaven part was washed and Cynthia felt even more naked than usual.

"Perfect!" exclaimed Betty even as she started untying Cynthia. First, the ankles and then the wrists were unbound and Cynthia tried to cover her breasts and pubis with her hands.

"Oooh, don't be shy! It's just us girls here!" purred Betty, "Here, put this on!" She handed her captive a box.

Cynthia moved stiffly to set the box down and she opened it. Inside, she found a bright red bikini. She hurriedly put on the pants only to discover that only a small triangle covered her pubic area and the rest were mostly string. Her butt and thighs were mostly exposed except for a small string which settled into her ass crack. She looked down with unbelief at how wanton she looked especially with the sheer black thigh-high stockings still on her.

"Go on! Put on the rest!" prodded Betty. Cynthia was dismayed to find the micro-kini top to be mostly two broad strips of cloth to cover her nipples and almost nothing else. Impatiently, Betty adjusted the garment and turned her captive around. Cynthia felt her wrists secured by rope followed by her elbows. More rope was passed above and below her breasts. Rope around her waist kept her bound wrists close to her body as well. Her gag was removed, but before she could speak one syllable, her discarded panties were jammed into her mouth before the cleave gag was reapplied. Just to be sure, Betty wound surgical tape around her head making sure the gag stayed in place.

Cynthia was unresisting as she was pushed onto the bed before her legs were bound at ankles and thighs. When she was helpless once again, Betty put on a long beige coat. The tall woman pulled up her captive and easily hoisted her over one shoulder.

Cynthia felt like a sack of wheat as she was borne into the garage. Betty set her down before opening the trunk of her white BMW. Cynthia shook her head and pleaded behind the gag as Betty easily lifted her into the trunk.

"Now don't be scared, my little toy!" reassured Betty, "Just bringing you to our special place."

Betty then connected Cythia's bound ankles to her wrists so that she was hogtied, albeit a bit loosely to make sure she wouldn't kick and make noise. As the trunk was slammed shut, Cynthia screamed but the gag did its work. The feeling was claustrophobic and she soon felt the car start and move.

Cynthia sobbed as she wondered where Betty was bringing her and what her ultimate fate would be.
tickletied84
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tickletied84 »

Great update - this has escalated quickly. Cynthia getting to enjoy herself, but I hope there's plenty more outfits, teasing and positions for her to endure yet!
RopingRingers
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopingRingers »

I feel Betty MAY be taking advantage here 😂
Hello there!

Other Work
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

RopingRingers wrote: 4 years ago I feel Betty MAY be taking advantage here 😂
Now that is an understatement! Let's find out, shall we? ;)
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

Chapter 7 - Paradise Found

After what seemed like hours, the car stopped. Cynthia had endured what felt like city driving, then a straight smooth drive (which caused her to doze off) and then rough terrain. The trunk was lifted and she blinked against the bright sunlight. She felt her hogtie and leg ropes being removed and she was helped out of the trunk.

She stood in what appeared to be a tropical paradise. Palm trees and lush foliage stretched out in all directions. A large two-storey house stood before her. The leather collar and leash was reattached around her neck and Betty pulled her forward.

"Welcome to my little hideaway! Let me give you a tour of the place!" said Betty as she pulled her barely clad prisoner in tow. Despite her current condition, Cynthia was impressed by the luxurious furnishings. She saw a large living room, a den complete with a home entertainment system, a dining room connected to a fully equipped and stocked kitchen. They ended up in the rear of the house with its large rectangular swimming pool.

"You must be tired after that long drive! Let me bring you to your room!" said Betty. It was a perfectly gracious statement from a host except that the guest was still tightly bound and clad in nothing but a very revealing micro bikini.

Two guest houses were provided at one side of the pool and it was to one of these that Cynthia was brought. The bedroom was well furnished with a four-poster double bed covered by black satin. Betty pushed Cynthia onto the bed before binding her ankles together. These were then tied off to one corner of the bed. The leash was removed and replaced with another rope that was connected to the opposite corner of the bed.

"Now you get some rest while I go freshen up a bit," said Betty as she closed and locked the door.

Cynthia struggled with her bonds anew, but they held firm. She sighed and lay on the smooth satin covers trying her best to rest and regroup her frazzled senses.

---

Betty returned to her prisoner shortly. She had changed into an emerald green robe. Its front flap was partly open revealing a shiny blue swimsuit beneath. She also carried a bag that clinked as she walked. She released her captive from the bed only to change her restraints. Cynthia was made to lie on her back and each wrist and ankle was wrapped with leather cuffs, which were buckled on firmly. Each cuff was equipped with a sturdy d-ring. Betty took out lengths of chain which was equipped with carabiners at each end. Four sturdy handcuffs were clipped to each corner of the bed and soon Cynthia's cuffs were connected to these anchor points leaving her in a spreadeagle, unable to move once again.

"You look so sexy in that outfit on that bed!" purred Betty as she fondled Cynthia's exposed body. She set aside the small triangles covering the breasts and kissed the shapely soft mounds. She licked the turgid nipples and bit on them gently. Her hands slowly went down to caress Cynthia's wide open thighs and cupped her barely-covered slit. Cynthia squirmed as Betty seemed ready to rip out a climax from her again.

Betty suddenly stopped to remove the gag which had been placed on her captive's face. She gave her a drink of water.

"Thank you," croaked Cynthia, "Please, let me go!" But further pleas were cut off by the hand that covered her mouth. Her mouth was packed with cloth again and the gag reapplied.

"Don't fret darling! I'll take good care of you!" reassured Betty, "By the way, I texted your parents and told them you would be accompanying me to the resort house and help me out with a few things. They said yes, naturally."

Cynthia groaned for she was hoping that she would be missed and that they would check out Betty's home. But now, she was far from help in a place she didn't know the location of. Worse, her parents thought that she had gone off on some holiday when she was actually the captive of this woman.

Betty closed the shades of the guest house leaving her in half gloom before closing and locking the door.

She soon heard the splash of water and the sounds of swimming. Then she heard a new voice. It was a masculine voice but she couldn't quite understand the words. The guest house was well-insulated from most sound. She tried to call for help but the gag and the walls prevented her from being heard. Even the rattle of the chains went unheard by the people taking a swim outside.

"Who could that be?" Cynthia wondered.
RopingRingers
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopingRingers »

Not gonna lie, I'd be panicking a mite lol.
Hello there!

Other Work
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

Chapter 8 - Freshening Up

It was dark outside when Betty returned to her prisoner. She still wore the robe and swimsuit earlier, but her hair was still damp. She unstrapped her prisoner and Cynthia rubbed her wrists and ankles noting that the ropemarks from earlier were fading and the padded leather straps did not add to the marks. Her gag was removed and she was given a bottle of cool healing water.

"I think you need to freshen up, as do I. Why don't you take off that outfit so you can use the bathroom," said Betty.

Cynthia stood and tentatively rolled down the sheer black stockings. Betty nodded and she shed the micro-kini top freeing her lovely breasts. She swallowed as she pulled down the tiny bikini bottom. Before she could cover up her private parts, Betty strode forward quickly and turned her around while gathering her arms with one arm. Cynthia felt her wrists being roped together again.

"I need a shower too, so let's take one together, eh?" whispered Betty in Cynthia's ear. The latter tried to object but she was immediately handgagged before being prodded into the bathroom. She was put in the shower stall while Betty shed her robe and swimsuit. For a mature woman, she had an incredible body. She had D-cup breasts, wide hips but a narrow waist. Her muscles seemed toned. Towering over her captive, she looked like an amazon. She went into the suddenly cramped shower stall and turned on the water, adjusting it to a warm temperature.

Shutting offf the water, Betty took a tube of shower gel and put a dollop on one hand. Rubbing her hands together to spread the now-soapy gel before placing her hands on Cynthia's shoulders. Cynthia was speechless as her nude body was soaped generously and unhurriedly. Betty got more gel and soaped her own body. She flaunted her large breasts and soaped her trimmed bush.

"Not bad for an old lady, eh?" inquired Betty.

"No ma'am," answered Cynthia shyly.

Betty giggled and said, "You flatterer! Let me finish soaping you up." She then turned Cynthia around before soaping her back and butt. She soaped down Cynthia's bare legs. The hands went up again and Cynthia gasped as one hand cupped her freshly shaven slit and the other fondled her breasts.

"My little dolly is so sexy," cooed Betty in Cynthia's ear.

"Please! Don't do that!" pleaded Cynthia before she gasped as a finger slipped into her womanhood. The finger probed and prodded, thrusting in and out as Cynthia writhed. She could also feel Betty's breasts, belly and bush as they brushed her back. The intrusive finger moved faster and Cynthia felt so helpless and turned on in this powerful woman's clutches. Her fear was drowned by the heat that emanated from her crotch.

Slowly the tension built between Cynthia's spread legs and then a cascade of cold water suddenly doused the flame of her passion.

"Not so fast, little one! You cum when I say you can!" purred Betty. Cynthia shivered realizing that her body was totally under the control of this woman.

They stepped out of the shower and Betty toweled her off before drying off herself. She expected to be released, but Betty simply reattached the leather collar around her neck and connected the leash. Her tall jailer put on her robe and knotted the sash before pulling her out the door.

Cynthia felt so exposed and helpless, expecting to be seen by others, but no one was in sight and she sighed gratefully.

"I think I'd like to dress up my barbie doll after dinner. What do you say?" said Betty over her shoulder.

Cynthia said nothing but she was thankful that she would be fed for she had not eaten for most of the day. Still, she wondered what "dress up" meant.

----

Okay, dear readers, what attire would you suggest for Cynthia? I'm open to suggestions! :D :D :D
RopingRingers
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopingRingers »

Cynthia gets dressed up in a very skimpy bunny outfit, or something similar. Lightly restrained she is brought to dinner only to find Betty has a few challenges in mind for her to earn her dinner
Hello there!

Other Work
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

RopingRingers wrote: 4 years ago Cynthia gets dressed up in a very skimpy bunny outfit, or something similar. Lightly restrained she is brought to dinner only to find Betty has a few challenges in mind for her to earn her dinner
Methinks I like this suggestion. Let me compose it!
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

Chapter 9 - The Dinner Challenge

A short time later, Cynthia found herself in a room devoid of any furniture. The other thing was that Betty had put her in a new costume. Her attire mostly resembled a playboy bunny. She wore a red corset and thong panties. Her legs were encased in black fishnet stockings. Her wrists were adorned with white cuffs. Her neck was entrapped within a leather collar decorated with a bow tie. Of course, she wore red bunny ears on her head.

"You look so adorable, my little bunny!" exclaimed Betty as she pinched Cynthia's cheek. The latter petulantly turned her head away.

"I see my little bunny is feeling pouty!" admonished Betty, "For that, you'll have to earn your dinner!"

"Wh-what do you mean?" asked Cynthia. Betty promptly handgagged her and mouthed the word, "Quiet!" Betty turned Cynthia around and grappled her arms behind her back. Cynthia was dragged backwards and Betty opened a sliding panel in the wall. Cynthia heard the clink of metal and she felt her wrists encircled by metal cuffs. The cuffs were fortunately leather-lined so the metal wouldn't chafe tender flesh. Ankle cuffs were also put on her but the chain between them was very short. A black rubber ballgag was jammed in her mouth and its buckle tightened behind her neck.

Betty pulled Cynthia back into the center of the room and set her down on the floor. Betty hunkered down and dangled a small key from her finger.

"If you want your dinner, you'll have to unlock those cuffs! This key opens both sets. Now to make it more interesting...." Betty put a red satin blindfold that effectively covered Cynthia's. A black cleave gag completed her bondage.

Betty continued, "I'll toss the key away, but it is somewhere in this room. All you have to do is find the key and you can come to dinner. Good luck!" Cynthia heard the key clatter against a wall and drop to the floor. In her current state, Cynthia felt apprehensive about her ability to locate the key. The room was large, she was sightless and bound hand and foot!

Cynthia struggled to move across the floor. She tried to move across the floor face up using her hands and feet to propel herself. She got tired quickly doing this. She rolled across the floor, but slowly, hoping to roll over the key. She rolled into the wall. She then tried to use the wall to propel herself along thinking the key had clattered onto the floor after hitting the wall.

From the doorway, Betty looked on with amusement and delight as her captive grunted and strained at the task. Her eyes scrutinized the arms straining against the cuffs. The legs encased in sheer black hose, the muscles flexing under the skin. The labored breathing and bondage turned her on and she started rubbing her nipples through the robe and one hand found her intimate parts between the legs.

Betty's reverie was interrupted by a triumphant grunt. Cynthia had brought her cuffed hands down to her butt while bending her legs. Fortunately, the handcuffs and her flexibility allowed her to slip her cuffed hands to the front and Betty spied the key clutched in one hand. Soon, Cynthia freed her one hand and then unlocked both her feet. Standing up, she victoriously undid the blindfold and gag. She exhaled in mixed triumph and relief.

To Cynthia's dismay, she was grabbed by the shoulders and driven into the wall (fortunately not too hard) and her freed hand was once again locked in the cuff behind her.

Betty giggled and said, "Good job, little bunny! But I'm afraid you need to be cuffed again." Betty picked up the key that Cynthia had dropped on the floor. Betty fixed Cynthia's bunny ears before reattaching the leash to her collar.

"Now let's have dinner!" said Betty pulling her helpless pet behind her.
RopingRingers
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopingRingers »

I think I would feel a measure of mixed enjoyment, respect, irritation and rebellion if I were Cynthia lol. And probably some fear sprinkled in too 😂
Hello there!

Other Work
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

Chapter 10 - Dinner and Beyond

By this time, Cynthia's nerves were completely frayed. She had been abducted, kidnapped, fondled, forced to orgasm and treated as a plaything.

In retrospect, she realized that while she had been a captive, the things done to her was only borderline abusive. It had also inadvertently brought out feelings that she had kept buried for so long. It had brought out her submissive nature.

She tried to remember where her submissive streak began, but she remembered the tie-up games that she played as a child where boys would kidnap her and keep her tied up somewhere as part of some game. She remembered how readily she had submitted to being tied up by her charges when she was babysitting. Even her first and only boyfriend had tied her up but it hadn't gone beyond fondling and petting. She realized that she was getting used to being bound and manipulated. This older woman considered her a toy, her doll, and had so far been quite protective in her own way.

Now Cynthia was made to sit down at the dining room table. Betty disappeared into the kitchen and came out bearing a bowl of pasta and garlic bread. Cynthia's belly grumbled at the delectable smell. Betty set down the food between the two of them and took a fork and twirled some pasta onto it.

"Aw, is my little bunny hungry? Here, let mommy feed you," said Betty as she lifted the fork. Cynthia was absurdly grateful for the pasta and she noted the perfectly made sauce.

"It's delicious, Mrs. Smith!" exclaimed Cynthia after her first swallow.

"Really? Why thank you! My family loves my pasta dishes! More?" Cynthia nodded enthusiastically and was fed again. Betty also fed herself of course and Cynthia found that the garlic bread was perfectly made. They quickly finished the pasta between the two of them after which Betty brought the dishes back into the kitchen.

Cynthia thought, "Boy, am I stuffed! I couldn't run away now and I'm not sure I even want to!"

Betty returned and wiped her captive's face with a wet napkin before saying, "There! All clean! We've had a long way, haven't we? Let's turn in early ok?" Betty reattached the leash to Cynthia's collar and made her stand up. She had expected to be returned to the guest house, but she was made to go upstairs. They went to the master bedroom where her collar and leash were removed. In the room, Betty uncuffed Cynthia and removed her bunny costume until she was naked. She shrugged off her own robe and led her captive into the bathroom where they had a quick shower, albeit with much fondling and touching by Betty.

Betty used a thick white towel to dry the two of them and they returned to the bedroom.

"Lie down on the bed!" ordered Betty and Cynthia complied with a bit of hesitation. She then saw the leather cuffs and chains on the corners of the bed and realized her fate.

In quick succession, Cynthia's wrists and ankles were buckled tightly by the soft but sturdy cuffs. She lay spreadeagled on he bed, completely helpless and vulnerable. Betty then opened a drawer bringing out a pink-colored and bullet-shaped device.

"What are you going to do to me?" asked Cynthia with fear in her voice.

"Shush, my dear! You will love this!" said Betty as she sat on the bed and twisted the base of the device. It gave off a low buzzing sound and Cynthia saw it disappear between her legs. The vibrator lightly touched her pussy lips and she flung her head back and groaned. The device teased her nether lips and she could feel the formation of moisture within. Slowly, the device was inserted into her and Cynthia gasped, "Ooooh! My! Gooddddd!"

"I think someone is liking this!" said Betty with a smile as she continued to work the vibrator in and out of the sopping wet slit. Abruptly, she set the vibrator aside and dived between Cynthia's legs. Her mouth and tongue replaced the vibrator and Cynthia groaned as a new sensation of pleasure wracked her body.

Betty paused and looked up to say, "I've wanted to eat you out since the first day that I saw you." She then returned to her task even as Cynthia writhed in helpless bliss as the older woman attacked her most sensitive area.

Cynthia was powerless to stop Betty and slowly her resistance melted away and she found herself wanting more. She finally hoarsely pleaded, "Oooh! More! Yesss!" Delighted, Betty complied and she licked, bit and sucked the trimmed pussy, teasing her captive to the edge before relenting. Cynthia was already half-insane with waves of pleasure sweeping all over her body.

"Now, cum for me sweet Cynthia!" commanded Betty and a dam broke within Cynthia as she let out with a scream as multiple climaxes wracked her body. She lay half-conscious on the bed. Betty smoothed her disheveled hair away from her face and whispered, "Sleep now, my darling. We have a big day tomorrow!"

Betty did not know then how accurate her words would be.
Last edited by Switcher1313 4 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
RopingRingers
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopingRingers »

<Cynthia paused and looked up to say> I presume that's meant to be Betty lol
Hello there!

Other Work
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

RopingRingers wrote: 4 years ago <Cynthia paused and looked up to say> I presume that's meant to be Betty lol
Ooops, I stand corrected.
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

Chapter 11 - A New Complication

Cynthia awoke early the next morning to find Betty spooning her with one arm and one leg draped over her nude body. She found that her bondage had been changed with her wrists roped together in front of her and her ankles tied together and then tied off to the lower part of the bed. She must've been totally out for Betty to untie and retie her without her knowing. Her movement had also awakened Betty who snuggled up tighter to her.

The taller woman hugged Cynthia tighter and asked, "Sleep well, my darling?"

"Yes, ma'am, but I feel a bit stiff," answered Cynthia.

"Let me take care of that, my sweet toy," purred Betty as she untied Cynthia's wrists and ankles. Soon, Cynthia sat on the bed rubbing her wrists and ankles, looking at the ropemarks that were embedded in her flesh. Betty slid up to her and embraced her from behind.

"Let's take it slow and easy, my sweet," said Betty as her hands roved all over Cynthia's exposed front. As if a magic button had been pushed, Cynthia leaned against the larger woman and allowed herself to be touched and fondled. She purred gently as her breasts were touched and a hand snaked to between her legs.

"Will you...tie me up again?" asked Cynthia.

"Perhaps later. You want?" inquired Betty.

"Yes, ma'am," answered Cynthia. The captivity and the assault on her body had left her in a seemingly permanent state of need. The bondage had stoked her inner passion and now she wanted to experience more.

"Let's have a quick shower together shall we?" said Betty as she stood up and beckoned her captive with one hand. Cynthia took the proferred hand and they went into the bathroom. The quick shower was full of touching and fondling. Cynthia seemed fascinated by the older woman's flawless skin and her large breasts, that were still firm even after giving birth to two children.

Later, they sat at the table having a breakfast of toast, scrambled eggs and bacon. Betty had changed into denim cut-offs and a white tank top. Cynthia wore similar attire, but wore a short halter top shirt that left her flat stomach bare. They put away the dishes together. As Cynthia closed the cupboard, her mouth was covered and her arms were pinned to her side by a powerful feminine arm. Her struggles were feeble and calculated so she could rub up against the older woman's front. As she was pulled back into the dining room, she could feel the hard nipples poking into her back. They did not wear bras and Betty enjoyed feeling up the smaller woman's breasts even as Cynthia snuggled up closer to her captor.

Cynthia's wrists were cuffed in front of her and her mouth was cleave gagged before Betty lifted her onto the dining room table. She was pushed down so that she lay on the smooth wooden surface with her legs dangling off one end of the long table. Her cuffed wrists were connected to one end of the table with rope. Having secured her prisoner, Betty kissed Cynthia's exposed stomach before pushing up the halter top to expose her breats. She licked and kissed the exposed boobs before suckling the pink nipples, which promptly hardened in contact with her tongue and mouth. Betty then pushed down to expose Cynthia's slit, which had moistened considerable at the older woman's onslaught. A finger was jammed into her delicate part and Cynthia groaned as the intrusive finger played her like a fiddle.

Cynthia was well on her way to a climax when she heard a voice say, "Well, well! What do we have here?"

Startled, Cynthia and Betty looked to one side to see a tall handsome man standing there with an amused look on his face. He had curly hair, angular features and had a neatly trimmed moustache. He wore a polo shirt which hugged his well-muscled and tanned body, jeans and sneakers.

"Aren't you going to introduce me, love?" asked the man in a deep voice.

"Uhm, Cynthia, this is Mike!" said Betty.

"Just Mike? I used to be her poolboy, but now I do more than clean the pool!" said Mike even as he pulled Betty into a hard and deep kiss. Betty seemed to wilt in his arms.

"Seems like you've been having fun without me. That's got to change!" said Mike. Betty just nodded silently.

Throughout this exchange, Cynthia looked on at the naked sexual tension between the two. She felt embarassed at being seen in such a disheveled state, but wondered what would happen now that Mike was here.
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

Chapter 12 - A New Development

Cynthia stared wide-eyed at the scene being played before her.

She had been stripped completely naked by Betty, upon the orders of Mike. Her wrists had been untied only to be retied behind her. More rope was wound around her body to highlight her breasts and pin her arms to her sides. She now sat on a dining room chair with her ankles tied together. Her cleave gag was retained.

Mike had turned to Betty and ordered her, "Ok woman, strip! I want all of your clothes off!" To Cynthia's surprise, Betty meekly complied shedding her shirt, shorts and panties. Mike bound her upper body much like Cynthia, except that her elbows were also tied together. This made Betty thrust out her large breasts and Mike fondled the exposed mammaries with obvious delight.

"Kneel woman!" commanded Mike and Betty carefully knelt down. Mike then dropped his pants and briefs revealing a huge erection. He grabbed a handful of Betty's wavy locks and thrust his member into her mouth.

Mike thrust his cock aggressively into Cynthia's mouth and said, "That's it, my needy slut! Take it all in! But that's what you do best, right?" Betty mumbled her assent but did not relent in her work. As Mike released her hair, Cynthia licked Mike's balls and the turgid shaft before taking his meat into her mouth anew. Mike turned to Cynthia, winked at her and said, "Don't feel left out girly, your time will come!"

Cynthia shivered, not sure if she was ready for Mike since she had just become comfortable with Betty, who was presently being dominated by this big, handsome man. All she could do was watch helplessly. It was then that Mike groaned loudly and said, "Here it comes baby! Take it all in!" And then Mike came and Betty did her best to swallow all of his load although some trickled down the sides of her lips.

"Now looke what you've gone and done!" said Mike as he wiped off the excess cum on Betty's chin, "I think this calls for some punishment!"

---

Cynthia's ankle ropes were removed and Betty's mouth was sealed with a ballgag. The two naked women were marched up to the bedroom. The bed had not been made up so Mike tossed aside the blanket and pillows before untying Betty. He shoved the redhead onto the bed and in quick order roped her wrists and ankles in a spreadeagle position. To add to her immobility, He added ropes to restrain Betty's upper arms and thighs making it an 8-point tie. Betty was completely and helplessly restrained on the bed.

Mike strode over to Cynthia and removed her gag. He tipped up her chin and told her, "Now I've decided that Betty's punishment should come from you little girl! What goes around, comes around! You are going to eat her out! Got it?" Cynthia nodded slowly, clearly intimidated by this man. Mike lifted her easily and deposited her between Betty's spread legs shoving her into the waiting crotch.

"Hold on girl! Gotta make sure you stay in position!" said mike as he tied Cynthia's ankles to one end of the bed.

"Now get started!" growled Mike and Cynthia opened her mouth. Her tongue probed deeply into Betty's wet slit and the older woman moaned. Unsure at first but guided by Betty's reactions, Cynthia got going with her tongue and lips, teasing the older woman to the edge of insanity. Betty was writhing, groaning and throwing her head to and fro. Cynthia tried to bring her over the edge only to relent making Betty groan in frustration.

"Good girl! Make her beg for it! Keep it up!" prodded Mike even as Cynthia redoubled her efforts. By this time, sweat glistened on Betty's brow as she was sensually tortured. Cynthia also had a perverse urge to avenge herself on this woman who had abducted her and kept her as her bondage plaything.

"Make her cum now girl!" ordered Mike and Cynthia went into overdrive. By now Betty was mewing and groaning constantly, desperately seeking her sexual release. Finally, she let out with a muffled scream and came violently.

Mike patted the tired Cynthia on the head before replacing her cleave gag and said, "Good girl! Now both of you get some rest! We are gonna have a lot of fun!"

---

Dear reader, I need your guidance. What should be the next thing that should happen?

A - Mike turns his attention to Cynthia
B - Mike keeps focused on Betty with Cynthia as his accomplice
C - Offer your own ideas
;) ;) :twisted:
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic