THE KINKY KOUPLE - M/F, F/M

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

THE KINKY KOUPLE - M/F, F/M

Post by Switcher1313 »

THE KINKY COUPLE
download.jpg
“Auntie! Would you play with us?”

Eve Kouple was just about to put away the dishes from lunch when two boys burst into the kitchen. George, 9, and John, 8, were Eve’s nephews who was visiting for the weekend since their parents had to go on a sudden business trip. Eve was newly married to her husband, Bob, and they did not have children of their own yet.

Eve stood at five feet five inches, brunette, lean and long-limbed. She had charming eyes and a full mouth. Her light brown skin hinted at her Asian descent while some angular features hinted at her European forebears. She was slim and long-limbed, not overly bosomy. Because she was doing housework, she had worn a halter top and shorts.

Eve smiled and responded, “Tell you what, boys. Help me finish up in the kitchen and then we can play.” The two boys enthusiastically went about their work and soon, everything was clean and put away.

“Now what do we play?” asked Eve as she wiped her hands with a dishtowel.

George said, “Cops and robbers! John will pretend to kidnap you and I will rescue you!”

“Sounds interesting! When do we start?” inquired Eve. The two responded by running out of the kitchen and then John came back, his face covered by a bandanna brandishing a toy gun.

“Let’s go lady! Gotta stash you somewhere the cops won’t find you!” said John in his best bad guy voice. Eve was hustled up the stairs into the master bedroom. There, she was told to sit on an ornate wooden chest at the foot of the bed.

From his backpack, John pulled out a length of white cotton rope and told Eve to put her hands behind her back.

Getting into character, Eve pleaded, “Please don’t hurt me Mr. Kidnapper!”

John answered, “Relax lady! I just need to tie you up so you won’t cause any trouble!” Eve noted that John seemed to know what he was doing as a lot of rope was wound around her wrists and then cinched so it was secured. A blindfold was produced to cover Eve’s eyes.

As the blindfold was knotted tightly, Eve heard the bedroom door open and stealthy steps approach. She was going to ask if it was George when cloth cleaved her mouth and muffled her speech. To her surprise, she felt a pair of hands work to bind her slim ankles together while another added rope around her body thus better securing her arms. More rope was added above her knees as she tried to protest. When she tried to move, she found that she had been bound to the bed frame so she was stuck sitting on the wooden chest.

She then heard George’s voice, “Sorry lady but the mob made me an offer I can’t refuse. Now we gotta wait for the big boss!” Eve was a bit peeved at having the “cops” turn on her but she was beginning to enjoy this little game but wondered how long they were going to keep her tied up.

And then she heard an engine and horn from the driveway. It was Bob! He had come home early! Eve struggled in her bonds and tried to tell the boys to release her but was surprised by what she heard..

“It’s the boss! Let’s go tell him the good news!” said George as he and John exited the room.

Eve struggled for a time as he heard the boys excited voices and Bob’s deep voice. She felt the door open.

Bob Kouple stood at five feet and 9 inches, lean and athletic, with a rugged but kind face. He smiled at what he saw and said, “Good work boys! You got her! I’ll take it from here! You go on and play now!”

Eve struggled and mmphed some more as she realized that she had been set up!

“What a sight you are, dear!” exclaimed Bob, “So helpless…and so sexy!” Bob caressed Eve’s bare thigh checking if the ropes were tied on too tight. He was relieved to be able to slide a finger between rope and flesh. Eve’s skin raised in goosebumps at the physical contact.

“I suppose you want me to release you now?” asked Bob as Eve nodded, “I will…on one condition! I get to play with you later!”

Eve smiled at that and nodded her head quickly knowing that she was in for an interesting evening.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.