RAQUEL'S FURTHER ADVENTURES - F/F, M/F - MAY 6- CHAPTER 8 AND EPILOGUE ADDED!

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

RAQUEL'S FURTHER ADVENTURES - F/F, M/F - MAY 6- CHAPTER 8 AND EPILOGUE ADDED!

Post by Switcher1313 »

Dear reader,
You can check out the previous related stories:
https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=6518
https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=6729

CHAPTER 1 - AWAKENING IN BONDS
(m=eaf8Ggaaaa)(mh=Kw-VUlas3UV7xLO5)3.jpg
It was still dark outside, and most people were asleep. However, one house in particular already had an occupant who was awake. In the darkness of the bedroom lit only by a night light in the corner, a figure stirred on the bed. Rather than sitting up or arising, the figure continued to struggle. She was five-and-a-half feet tall, flawlessly brown-skinned, lean and long limbed.

Her struggles were caused by the ropes restraining her exposed body. Clad only in white bra and panties, her wrists were tied palm-to-pam behind her back. Her arms were bound together just above the elbows. More rope surrounded her small breasts (covered by the thin bra) and arms as well as around her slim waist pinning her arms to her body. Her slim ankles were well secured with rope as were her calves and thighs. She could not cry out for help because of the bandage wound several times around her head keeping a rubber ball stuffed in her mouth.

Almost cocooned in rope, Raquel finally got to a sitting position on the bed and managed to swing her bound legs over the edge. She steadied herself and managed to stand. She shuffled by inches towards the door and managed a couple of hops. She awkwardly turned the handle and inched her way into the hallway.

The house was mostly dark, lit only by a few lights. Raquel hopped carefully, thankful that she didn’t have a second floor. But she still had to manage the four steps down to ground level at the end of the hall. She did this by sitting down at the top of the stairs and planting her feet on the step below. She descended in a sitting position. Hopping down offered too much danger of falling.

Now at ground level, Raquel headed for the kitchen, shuffling and hopping. As she hopped, she was very conscious of her breasts jiggling beneath her bra and was thankful that no one was around to witness her predicament.

Reaching the darkened kitchen, lit only by faint light from outside, Raquel headed for the drawer containing the kitchen tools. She twisted her bound hands and was just reaching for the handle when someone grabbed her from behind! One arm had her just over her breasts and she could feel her nipples harden because of the friction. One hand covered her mouth even though it was already well-gagged.

“Not so fast! You’re not escaping that easily!” said her captor.

---

Who is Raquel’s captor?

A – Female
B – Male
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Switcher1313 4 years ago, edited 9 times in total.
RopingRingers
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopingRingers »

Female and busty ;)
Hello there!

Other Work
Tenuous
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Tenuous »

A, definitely.
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

CHAPTER 2- THE PENALTY FOR ATTEMPTED ESCAPE

The strong arms dragged Raquel backwards away from her imminent freedom and towards the darkened living room. She was flung unceremoniously on the couch. She looked up at her captor.

She stood tall at 5 feet and 7 inches clad in a figure-hugging black and yellow nylon running outfit. She was tall, curvaceous and bosomy. Her large breasts rose steadily as she breathed hard. Her brown hair framed a round face, vaguely Chinese in cast. Karen’s red lips smiled and her eyes sparked with undisguised desire as she looked down on her barely clothed prisoner.

“I leave you for a very short time while I go for a short run and what do I find? Attempted escape! I think this deserves some punishment! Now, don’t you move! I’ll be right back!” and she stormed off only to return quickly with a new accessory buckled onto her track suit. From her crotch sprouted a replica of a male cock, flesh-colored and looking quite realistic. Its lubricated 7-inch length looked menacing in the semi-darkness.

Flicking open a butterfly knife, Karen easily sliced through the ropes binding Raquel’s long legs together. She then cut the straps of the white bra, baring Raquel’s small breasts, its nipples already hard with excitement. Finally, she deftly cut off the white panties baring Raquel’s recently shaved slit.

Karen grabbed Raquel’s long legs and pulled them apart. Raquel tried to resist, as evidenced by the flexing muscles in her thighs, but Karen had all the leverage. As Raquel lay on the couch, quite helpless, Karen positioned herself and inserted the strap-on slowly into Raquel’s wet slit and used her conditioned hip muscles to pump in and out.

Raquel grunted at the intrusion into her most delicate part and she was soon groaning as Karen continued to plumb her innermost limits. Her gasps and moans grew louder and more urgent and then a muffled scream signified her climax.

Karen released Raquel’s legs and the latter curled up into a ball, still overcome by her orgasms.

As she lay semi-conscious, Raquel’s mind drifted on the tides of her memories.

Karen sat on a chair facing the couch and also became lost in her memories.

---

Whose memories do we explore first?

A – Raquel’s
B – Karen’s
Tenuous
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Tenuous »

B: Karen's, please.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

B!
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

CHAPTER 3 - AN EDUCATION IN ROPE

Outside, the sun was bright, the flowers were in full bloom and the birds sang their songs as if celebrating the height of summer.

Inside the dojo, two figures moved. More precisely, one moved and the other barely moved.

Jute rope creaked around Karen’s body as she lay on the tatami, clad only in a fundoshi (loincloth). Her smooth alabaster body was bound into a “shrimp tie’ or ebi-zeme. Her arms were bound in a box tie, her arms bound horizontally behind her back. Her bare legs were crossed and bound at the ankles. Her head was drawn towards her crossed legs with more rope. It was a stringent tie and Karen lay on the dojo floor with her legs in the air, her breathing labored.

Onishi-san, her sensei walked slowly around Karen, his voice soft but filled with power and balance.

“There is, of course, a difference between shibari and kinbaku. Shibari means simply ‘to bind’ while in kinbaku, there is a connection between the nawashi (ropemaster) and the dorei (bindee or bottom). The external art is the binding, but it goes deeper. There is always a goal in kinbaku. It may be to give pleasure, to punish, or even to show love. I bind you tightly, Karen-san, so you will understand what to do and, more importantly, why you do it.”

Onishi continued, “My goal is to instruct, but it also includes making you feel sensations. I have made you feel helplessness. I can heighten that simply by doing this!” and he removed the fundoshi from Karen rendering her naked and vulnerable, displaying her most intimate parts to be seen.

“This is merely the outer portion of kinbaku! I can flow my energy or ‘ki’ through the strands to make you feel what I intend!” And then Onishi-san brushed his hands lightly over the strands of rope and Karen felt a jolt of heat or electricity flow down her arms, her breasts, her belly and her crotch. She gasped as her slit moistened, beyond her control.

Onishi smiled and said, “You see? A nawashi may strum the ropes like an instrument but a master can unite his ki with that of his or her partner and achieve higher states of pleasure or even consciousness.”

And in that dojo, Karen was bound in various positions, sometimes clothed and sometimes naked, and she learned to bind and impose her will on others. She learned also that while kinbaku could inflict pleasure, it could also be used to punish, or even to kill. It was a sub-skill learned by samurai, ninja and other artists, but brought to greater heights only a century ago. At night, her hands brushed against the ropemarks decorating her body and reflected on the lessons of the day.

Karen emerged from her training strong and centered, with an uplifted level of caring for people. She looked forward to the day that she would find her utlimate “dorei” and how she would connect their hearts with strands of rope.

CHAPTER 4- RAQUEL TEASED

Raquel rode down memory lane once again as she often did in the semi-conscious state after a tremendous orgasm.

Raquel sat on the bed. She was completely naked. Her wrists were bound behind her back and more rope drew her arms just above the elbows together. Her breasts jutted proudly forward and upward, the nipples already hard. Her lovely long legs were bound at ankles and just above the knees. Her mouth was not gagged, but it presently had an intruder in her mouth.

A long and hard cock was pumping in and out of her mouth and she did her best to accommodate its length and girth as it penetrated almost to the back of her throat. Her tongue licked its fleshy length and her mouth busily sucked in rhythm with its motion.

“Oh yeah baby! That feels so good!” exclaimed Frank (her then-boyfriend) as he pumped Raquel’s mouth, “You’re the best at giving head!” Raquel had to smile at the compliment.

Frank pulled out of her mouth and ravished the attractive brown-skinned girl with kisses and caresses all over her nude body. She endured the worship with grace even though she had an increasingly urgent need between her legs.

Frank embraced her and they both fell together onto the bed where Frank continued to shower incredible adoration upon her. Finally, when he could stand no more, he removed the ropes fettering Raquel’s legs. He removed his boxers and entered fully into her soft, velvety and moist purse. Raquel gasped and then moaned as Frank now pumped in and out of her needy slit. His rhythm was maddeningly slow, but even though Raquel pleaded, he did not speed up and she had to withstand the excruciatingly slow build-up of pleasure and tension.

Panting, Raquel finally asked, “Please, Frank! I need it now! Please!”

Smiling naughtily, Frank kept up the slow pace and then sped up much to Raquel’s delight and she let out with a long groan closely followed by Frank’s own as they both achieved climax almost simultaneously.

Even half-awake, Raquel smiled at the memory.
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

CHAPTER 5 - DARKNESS OVER THE HORIZON
3fd45569870741bc1f0187d7cebee1f4.21.jpg
It began one hot and dark night.

Karen had to go out of town on a business trip leaving Raquel alone in their house. She decided to turn in early as she’d had a tiring day. Fortunately, it was a Friday and Karen was coming home tomorrow morning.

She was now used to going to bed nude or barely clothed. Tonight, she elected to sleep in the buff. She slipped into bed and was soon fast asleep.

She had been asleep for some time when she was abruptly awakened by a cloth over her mouth. There was a sickly sweetish odor and soon the fumes overcame her and she soon lost consciousness.

When she awakened, the sun was just rising and when she tried to move, she couldn’t. Jute rope had been used to bind her and she found her arms tightly bound behind her in a stringent box tie. Her breasts were framed by strands of rope above and below them. One leg was bound thigh-to-calf while the other was bound at the ankle and tied off to a beam in the ceiling. Her mouth was stuffed and cleave-gagged. She struggled uselessly noting that the ropes somehow felt different. Karen tied her tightly sometimes, but there was a feeling of caring and security, as if she was being hugged all over. This tie felt as if she were truly a prisoner. It was harsh and restrictive, meant to restrict and humiliate. She twisted around and looked at the clock noting that Karen was due to arrive in a couple of hours.

Could Karen have arrived earlier and done this to her? If it wasn’t her, then who was it? That thought brought a chill to Raquel’s body. All she could do was await rescue.

---

Karen locked the door behind her. Even though she had to fly early, she was looking forward to coming home to Raquel. But the first thing she noted was how quiet the house was. Raquel should have been up already. Second was the note that was left at the bottom of the stairs.

It was a plain piece of paper and on it was printed a crest that looked like a cherry blossom. She paled and her hand shook as she held the paper. And then, as if suddenly remembering, she crumpled the paper and let it drop as she sped upstairs.

“Raquel!” shouted Karen.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

CHAPTER 6 - FROM THE SHADOWS

Karen sped up the stairs and burst into the master bedroom. She saw Raquel’s predicament and moved to free her. She was halfway to the bed when she was seized in a powerful grip! The stranger was strong, but she tried to twist to drive an elbow into the attacker’s ribs while her foot attempted to stomp down on the instep. She was shocked to discover that the stranger had twisted his body and evaded her stomp as if sensing her intentions.

And then powerful arms encircled her neck and she instinctively tried to pull them away only to find hard muscled arms that were impossible to budge. She continued to struggle but the stranger had achieved the right hold on her neck and squeezed. Abruptly, she seemed to hear a whooshing sound and stars seemed to fill her eyesight. In just seconds, her limbs went limp and her eyes closed as unconsciousness claimed her.

---

Karen awoke not knowing how much time had passed. The first thing she noticed was that her mouth had been filled with a ballgag. Then she realized that she was completely naked and her arms were restrained behind her in a leather single-sleeve. The laces were drawn tight and the straps over her shoulders were expertly applied. Her ankles were crossed and held together with a leather strap. Finally, her ankles were drawn to the single-sleeve in a hogtie.

She raised her head and saw Raquel fastened on the x-frame. Her lean and sexy body had been strapped tightly and generously to the polished wood preventing all but the smallest movements. Her mouth was covered by a leather panel and she was frantically trying to talk to Karen. Looking around, Karen saw that they were in the Scarlet Room. Who had attacked her and brought them there?

“I see you’re awake, Karen! I hope you don’t mind, but I used some of your own toys to restrain you and this girl. I trust you’re comfortable?” said the figure as he stepped from the shadows. He was tall, just a tad short of six feet, and compactly built. He wore a black and tight-fitting outfit that showed the impressive shape of his body. His face was covered by a black mask that covered the entire head save for a strip for the eyes. His eyes were brown and had an oriental quality to it.

The stranger continued, “You are probably wondering who I am and why I am here. All will be answered in time. Time…is something we have a lot of now.” Karen glared at the stranger but this was muted by her current state of undress and helplessness. The stranger went to Karen and turned her on her side. He played with her bountiful breasts and Karen snarled beneath the gag.

“No use in struggling, my dear. You can see that you are completely under my control!” said the stranger as his hands continued to explore Karen’s nakedness. Karen struggled in her bonds.

Sighing, the stranger stood and went to the wall holding the selection of disciplinary tools. He set his selection on the floor next to the helpless girl and resumed fondling Karen’s naked body. His attention then centered on the large breasts and he softly applied pressure to make the nipple turgid. When it was ready, he attached a pincer clamp and adjusted it to the right tightness eliciting a grunt from the bound woman. The other nipple then shared the same fate. Karen attempted to shake the pincers loose but they were attached too well and they merely sent jolts of pain through her breasts. Not being satisfied, the stranger attached a short golden chain to the clamps adding weight and pull. Now Karen had to keep still or risk more pain to her sensitive nipples.

“Now, you are learning, my pet,” said the man as his hand went down Karen’s toned belly and traced her naked and bare slit. Karen panted as the man’s finger intruded into her most delicate part and despite herself, she could feel herself getting wet. She tried to say “No!” but the gag prevented speech. The assailant continued to work her slit until she was well lubricated. He then took a length of rope and fashioned a crotchrope on the helpless woman. This was used to hold a vibrating dildo in place to penetrate Karen’s slit. The device was turned on low. Karen jerked as the vibrations did their work.

Slowly, Karen felt her poise and mental discipline begin to melt in the face of the assault on her body. The need for escape slowly faded in urgency. She watched as if paralyzed as the man went over to the naked and brown body crucified on the x-frame.

She knew she was helpless to prevent the stranger from doing things to Raquel and this sent an icy chill through her heart.

---

All this time, Raquel watched wide-eyed as the stranger had his way with Karen. She had been the constant recipient of Karen’s attention and it was a bit unnerving to see Karen so helpless and within someone else’s power. Now the stranger approached her and she shrank back dreading what the stranger had planned for her.

Her small breasts were fondled and the nipples hardened in response. These were promptly captured and clamped and Raquel groaned. The man’s large hands unhurriedly explored her stretched and nude body and Raquel sighed. Despite the danger, it had been a long time since a man had caressed her so and it was turning her on.

The man found her shaven slit and his finger explored her finding her wet. The finger played with the helpless woman and the man looked over his shoulder at Karen, who was squirming on the floor, totally unable to prevent the assault. His finger set up a rhythm and soon, Raquel’s hips was gyrating in time with his strokes. He then abruptly pulled out his digit, and Raquel groaned in protest. He ignored her and went back to the hogtied Karen.

He removed the panel gag and Karen managed to croak out, “Who are you? What do you want?”

The man’s eyes seemed to crinkle and it was obvious that he was smiling, as he answered, “Who I am will have to wait. What I want is…YOU!”
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

CHAPTER 7 - UNMASKED!

b1dc98502ea695bb587ccc5dac777776.jpg

Karen stared wide-eyed at her captor and tried to mumble a reply. The man stood quietly and went around towards her upraised feet.

He then said, “Sorry to do this, Karen, but I need to move you and I would rather not any of us get hurt.” She then felt a prick at her backside and then she felt drowsy and passed out.

Karen slowly awoke from the sedative and as her senses returned, she could tell that she was in her bedroom. Further examination revealed that she was still naked and her wrists and ankles were banded with leather and chained to the four corners of the bed. Her mouth was still sealed by the panel gag. She abruptly looked around and saw the black-clad man sitting in a chair at the bottom of the bed looking intently at her. She colored slightly as the man seemed to take stock of every inch of her exposed body.

He then stood and went to her and removed the panel gag.

“Who are you? What have you done with Raquel?” growled Karen as she tried to break her bonds.

The man quietly laughed and responded, “She is back at the Scarlet Room. Safe. Do not worry. As for me? Do you not remember?”

Karen: “Take that mask off and I just might!”

Man: “Watashinokoto oboetenai no, Karen-san?” (Do you not remember me, Karen?”)

Karen: “I have known many Japanese and Japanese-speaking men! Who are you?”

Man: “Have you forgotten, my delicate sakura (Japanese for cherry blossom)?”

Karen gasped and remembered the cherry blossom crest and the term of endearment.

Karen: “Ichiro?”

The man slowly pulled off the mask and revealed a handsome Japanese face. He had short spiky hair, a full mouth and his eyes seemed large for a Japaanese.

Ichiro: “Hai! I have come for you, my sweet sakura!”

Karen: “Why have you done this?”

Ichiro: “You left so abruptly, without saying goodbye. It took years to find you and when I did, I did not want to barge back into your life. And then desperation set in. I decided if I don’t do it now, I never will. I have come back to claim you my sweet!”

Karen trembled and her heart wrenched for this was the only man that she truly fell in love with. She had met him in the kinbaku dojo and they had fell madly in love with each other This had confused Karen at the time considering her sexual preference for the same gender as hers. Eventually, fear overtook her and unwilling to make the commitment, she had fled Japan hoping never to see him again.

She felt fear and anger and yet…she still felt something for this man. Now he had her helplessly bound.

Karen: “What do you want Ichiro?”

Ichiro: “I have already stated it. But to be specific, I want us to be together again. You are my dorei. My rope bunny. I wish only to give you pleasure as your ropemaster.”

Karen: “But that cannot be. I have Raquel…” her voice trailed off.

She could have sworn that a veil of sadness descended on Ichiro’s eyes. But he resumed his poise and abruptly began to untie her ankles. She did not resist as her wrists were untied and re-tied behind her. Her ankles were bound together as well. He picked her up easily and carried her back to the Scarlet Room.

Ichiro softly said, “I fear you must make a choice now, Sakura! And I intend to make sure you make the right choice!” Karen looked up at Ichiro with foreboding as he strode strongly back to the Scarlet Room…back to Raquel.

---
What will Ichiro do next?

A- Work on Raquel to pressure Karen to take him back.
B- Work on Karen so Raquel will plead for Karen to take him back.
wolfman
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by wolfman »

Nice twist - B
View my latest story, Revelation, here;

https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=8719

To view it's prequel Devastation, please click below;
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=7458
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

CHAPTER 8 - MAKING THE CHOICE

The scene in the Scarlet Room was surreal. The indirect lighting was set to its highest intensity bathing the room in an eerie reddish glow. In the center of the room, stood Raquel. She was standing on a 2-foot platform tied to a sturdy steel pole set in the center of the platform. She sat forlornly with her wrists and elbows bound behind the pole with sturdy white rope. Her nude body was decorated with a karada rope harness. The white ropes contrasted nicely with her brown skin. Her legs were bound around ankles and just above the knees. Her mouth was not gagged for the moment.

She sat on the dais overlooking an incredible scene.

A spotlight shone on Karen. She was still completely naked bound with jute rope to a chair. Her upper body was tightly bound in a box tie that fettered her arms behind her back and highlighted her bountiful breasts. Her chest rose and fell, her breathing labored. Her upper body was kept in the chair by rope girding her narrow waist going around the chair. One leg was bound to a chair leg while the other leg was bound ankle-to-thigh and tied to the opposite arm rest. Her mouth was ballgagged and her eyes were blindfolded with a black cloth.

Ichiro had been walking around his victim but now stood in front of Karen. He fondled her large breasts and pink nipples. With deft and economical movements, he applied nipple clamps onto the hardened nubs. Karen voiced her protests through the gag and drool trickled out the sides of her mouth.

Karen was completely disoriented by the asymmetrical way in which she had been bound. With her eyes covered, everything seemed off balance yet her skin felt more sensitive. The nipple clamps seemed much tighter than she remembered. Truly, it had been a while since someone had overpowered her and bound her so.

Karen had been binding Raquel for some time now and yet lately she had been feeling a lack of balance. The enjoyment was still there, but deep inside, there was a void that needed to be filled. Slowly, she was realizing that she had missed the sensation of being helpless.

“To inflict helpless pleasure, one must know the same,” was one of the lessons her sensei had taught her. Her edge had dulled because no one could bind her stringently enough to test her mettle. Now, a man whom she once loved had returned and bound her tightly and making her choose between him and Raquel. Her mind reeled in confusion.

Karen’s mind was brought back to the present by a stinging sensation on her upraised leg. Ichiro was now wielding a flogger and was systematically applying the implement on Karen’s naked body. Karen jerked and squirmed in her bonds, but she couldn’t avoid the stinging strokes. Ichiro did not swing with full strength but seemed to be choosing his strokes and varying the spots that were being struck. The unpredictability added to the confusion and sexual tension building in Karen.

Raquel, for her part, looked on in wide-eyed amazement as she had not seen Karen so helpless and dominated like so. She both pitied and envied her as the minutes ticked by.

Ichiro then inserted a vibrating dildo into Karen’s defenseless slit, taped it into place and turned it on before resuming the flogging. The influx of pleasure contrasted with the leather tresses striking her skin brought long groans from Karen as her ordeal continued.

When the time seemed right, Ichiro moved closer to his sweating captive and asked, “Now do you remember, Sakura? Are you ready to choose?” Karen shook her head sending drool trickling on her naked chest.

Ichiro then took wooden clothespins and attached them to the exposed soft skin of Karen’s exposed inner thigh. One row of clothespins was applied to each thigh. These clothespins were connected with thin twine. Karen protested each clothespin as her flesh was captured.

Ichiro flicked an attached clothespin on the leg tied to the chair leg and whispered in Karen’s ear, “Do you remember this, Sakura? Such mundane objects as clothespins and twine can be turned into a device to heighten your passion! Shall I use them now?”

Karen’s arousal was already heightened at what was being done to her. If Ichiro pulled off the clothespins after speeding up the dildo, her mind would overload and her strength to resist would crumble. The nakedness, helplessness, pleasure and pain piled up in a multi-layered assault on her body, mind and spirit.

And then a surge of electricity seemed to emanate from one thigh as the clothespins were jerked off. Karen screamed as the salvo of pain flooded over her. The vibrator between her legs was turned on high. The pain/pleasure was incredible and she was now over the edge. One more push and….

“Stop! Please! No more! Don’t hurt her anymore!” screamed Raquel, “Karen, hang on! I love you! Listen to my voice! Don’t give up! You’re not alone!”

And then Ichiro stopped, looked at Raquel and at Karen. He went down on his knees, buried his face in his hands and whispered, “No! What have I done?”

His hands flew to untie Karen’s legs and to remove the dildo and clamps. Finally, he ungagged Karen and tenderly caressed her cheeks.

“Forgive me, my sakura. There is someone you love and she loves you very much. I fear my presence has intruded on the harmony of your relationship. I will release the both of you and I shall take my leave. You will not see me again,” said Ichiro.

Licking her lips, Karen said, “Oh Ichiro, there is nothing to forgive! The truth is that I needed this! That you were the person responsible for restoring my balance is nothing short of fortuitous. Don’t leave yet! We have a lot to talk about.”

His eyes shining with unshed tears, Ichiro continued to release both of his captives.

---

Three people sat around the dining room table, each one nursing a cup of hot green tea. Raquel, Karen and Ichiro looked pensive as if contemplating their cups.

“That’s the deal, Ichiro. I am willing to give this rather unique relationship a try. Raquel remains my dorei as I am yours. You do not lay a finger on her without my permission. Our times together must be approved by all three. No one must be too demanding or the deal is off, understood?” she looked mostly at Ichiro.

Ichiro nodded and replied, “I will abide by your rules, sakura. I am humbled and very grateful for this opportunity you have given me. I will earn your trust and hopefully, win your love back.”

Karen had to smile at that. Karma had brought all three of them together and the future looked interesting indeed.

Raquel broke the awkward silence and said, “Maybe we should just dispense with the tea and break out the champagne? I think this calls for a toast!” They all laughed at that.

EPILOGUE

Raquel groaned as she considered her new predicament. The device had been a gift from Ichiro and this was the first time that she had tried it. A round and sturdy polished pillar of wood was set in a sturdy metal base. A similar piece of wood was set perpendicular to the first pillar. Its height could be adjusted so it formed a “T” or a cross.

Right now, it formed a “T” and Raquel’s magnificent naked body was fastened upon it. Her arms were draped over the crosspiece. Ropes had been wound around her upper arms. Her wrists were brought in front and bound together with a long length of rope, artfully knotted and twisted. More rope supported her body just below her breasts and around her waist. Her ankles had been brought to the back of the vertical pillar and tied together with a generous helping of rope. Her mouth was sealed with a ballgag and a crotchrope split her very wet slit. Her nipples were decorated with pincer clamps and her eyes were blindfolded. She moaned as she hung, completely helpless and disoriented.

“Your dorei looks fantastic, sakura!” exclaimed Ichiro, “Thank you for allowing me to help rig her up.”

“My pleasure, Ichiro-san! It’s a pity you can’t stay for the entire scene,” said Karen.

“Alas, my dear, I must fly back to Japan. Business matters, you know,” said Ichiro as he caressed Karen’s chin before kissing her on the lips, “But never fear, I shall be back in two months. Perhaps you would do me the honor of decorating yonder device.”

“I can hardly wait!” said Karen as she embraced the only man in her heart.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

A fine finish of a fine Story, with some nice turns and twists.
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

Caesar73 wrote: 4 years ago A fine finish of a fine Story, with some nice turns and twists.
Thank you Caesar73! I aim to please! :)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic