Quid Pro Quo (F/F)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
DioA
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Quid Pro Quo (F/F)

Post by DioA »

Quid Pro Quo (F/F)
University is a magical place. Hot people are drawn to it like moths to a flame. Young adults, still jacked up from high school athletic teams; yet to have their bodies trashed by late night junk food and bad decisions, say they enroll in their respective programs to further their education or enrich their lives. However, that’s not why they’re there.

Meredith (Also known as Mere) found herself smitten by her dorm mate, Alicia. While Mere was 5’3, olive skinned, light brown hair, and hazel eyes - Alicia was 6’2, jet black dyed hair, crystal blue eyes, and various tattoos covering her body. She was the star basketball player on their university’s team, being a starter as a freshman. Alicia had a commanding presence to her, she garnered attention no matter where she went.

For the last few months, her and Mere found themselves growing closer. While they both had busy schedules, they studied together, ate meals together, partied together. Mere felt butterflies in her stomach everytime Alicia came into the room. Most of the time, she walked around their dorm room in a sports bra, spandex shorts, and her athletic socks. The last part was Mere’s favorite. Whenever she saw Alicia’s discarded socks in the hamper, she was tempted to study them, sniff them, maybe taste them; however she restrained herself from doing so. It wasn’t her place.

It was the Thursday before Halloween when Mere walked into her dorm room. As she tossed her keys on her desk and felt around for the light switch, a black leather gloved hand shot out from the darkness and wrapped itself over her lips. An arm draped in matching leather followed by wrapping around her torso and pulled her into the darkness. As panic coursed through her body, she felt the toned torso and modest breasts that she’s fantasized about. The light flipped on to reveal Alicia standing behind Meredith. “Gotcha.”

Letting go, Mere turned around to see her roommate, her jaw dropping. Alicia had a pair of aviator sunglasses, a ribbed black tank top, a leather jacket, a belt with handcuffs on it, tight black jeans, and black combat boots. “Like my costume?” Alicia asked, twirling around. “I’m a bounty hunter.”

“Um, yeah.” Mere said, her eyes fixated on Alicia, her boots specifically. “You look amazing, do you have a party tonight?”

“Yeah, I do, but I need a plus one. Want to go with me?” Alicia asked.

Mere thought about it, and said “Oh, I would, but I don’t have a costume.”

“Way ahead of you.” Alicia replied, going over to her closet. She pulled out an orange jumpsuit out. “I thought you could be my convict.”

“Oh, well, I…”

Alicia didn’t wait for her to respond, she opened Mere’s dresser and pulled out a white padded sports bra, black spandex shorts, and white Nike socks. “Here, put these on.”
“Okay…” Mere said, taking the clothes and walking out the door. “I’ll be right back.”

“Nonsense.” Alicia said. “We’re both women, I see it everyday at practice. Get changed.”

Any thought Mere had left her head. She started pulling off her purple sweatshirt, exposing her modest c-cups. She pulled the sports bra over her head and adjusted them, putting her breast in place. Alicia had taken the jumpsuit off the hanger, holding it open. “Raise your arms.”

Mere did as she was told, with her roommate placing the orange piece over her. When she lowered her arms, she found the jumpsuit was cropped, not even covering her bra. “This is a bit revealing, isn’t it?”

“Who cares, you’re hot. Flaunt it.” Alicia said, causing Mere to blush a bit. “Now, take off your pants.”

Mere steps out of her jeans, revealing her skimpy mint green panties. She starts pulling her shorts up, noticing Alicia looking at her ass. “She doesn’t think of me like that, does she?” Mere thought to herself.

Next, Alicia handed Mere the bottoms of the jumpsuit. After trying them on, Alicia looks them over, then pulls them down. “No, these wont work, take them off.”

Then, Alicia comes back with orange hot pants, somehow shorter than the revealing shorts she had Mere put on in the first place. “Oh c’mon, I’ll be cold in these.” Mere whined.

“Okay, easy fix.” Alicia said, grabbing a pair of nude pantyhose. “Put these on.”

Mere takes off her shorts and slides the silky nylon over her legs. “Thank god I shaved this morning.”

She then pulls the shorts in place, snapping the waistband. Her legs did look great in them, her ass looked even better. While she was admiring herself, Alicia took the opportunity to handcuff her hands behind her back.

“Haha, very funny.” Mere said, trying to find the release switch that all these toy handcuffs have on them. However, there weren’t any. “Um, Alicia, what are these?”

“Oh, they’re real. I alway hated the fake ones, so flimsy. Here, sit on the bed so I can help you put your shoes on.”

Mere did as she was told. Alicia rolled one sock, aligned it with her toes, and pulled it up Mere’s calf. She then adjusted it, rubbing the other woman’s feet and ankle in the process. She then put on a white slide on Van. She repeated the process with the other foot. “Come on, it’s time to go.”

“I’m not sure this is… What about the cuffs?” Mere asked.

“I guess you’ll just have to stay close.”
Vivianbound
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Vivianbound »

Fun start to the story ^.^
GwenGagged
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by GwenGagged »

I can’t wait to see what happens next. I don’t know who I can’t to be more, Mere or Alicia!
DioA
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DioA »

Vivianbound wrote: 10 hours ago Fun start to the story ^.^
Thank you! I hope you’ll enjoy the next part.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic