Enslaving my Neighbor (F/M)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
GwenGagged
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Enslaving my Neighbor (F/M)

Post by GwenGagged »

Since my last thread explored more of my submissive side, I thought I’d start another one exploring more of my dominant side. It is a bit more extreme, so keep that in mind before reading. Let me know what you think of this one.

Let me start by introducing myself. My name is Hannah, and I’m about 5’10, with long blond hair, blue eyes, and in my early thirties. I live alone in an apartment complex, but I recently came into an inheritance that came along with house in the countryside and enough money to where I would no longer have to work. I’ve had some fun with ropes in the past, both with them on me and sometimes I was the one putting them on other people. It was fun to have control for a bit, but I had found myself desiring someone that I could have complete control over.

Finally, I think that I’ve found the person who I think I could own. He was this nice guy who lived in my building, his name was Jamie. He was shorter than I was, about 5’6, very petite, with hazel colored eyes, medium length chestnut hair, and very fine features.

I set a trap one night. Inviting him over for dinner, I set the table, poured the wine, and slipped some pills into it. I was wearing a little black dress, exposing my ample cleavage.

There was then a knock on the door. I opened it to find Jamie standing in the doorway, wearing a pair of black joggers and a stained green hoodie. Standing over him, I swear I could see him gulp. “Oh, hi, um… am I underdressed?”

“Nonsense.” I replied. “You’re fine, I just had a previous engagement I came from. C’mon, sit with me.”

I sat him at the table, watching him go for the wine. He shook as he drank. “Relax.” I said, running my hand over his.

He nodded, still trembling.

“So Jaime, do you have a girlfriend?”

“Uh, I’m just kinda playing the field right now.”

“So you don’t. What do you do for work?”

“I DoorDash.”

“Ah, I see.”

“So what’s for dinner?” He asked.

“Roasted pork loin, it’ll be ready in a bit.” I said. “Here, your wine glass is empty, let me refill it.”

“Oh, I’m fine. I’m starting to feel a bit drow…”

He didn’t finish the sentence, with his head falling down on the table. I had always been a gym rat, so I put my hands under him and carried him into the bathroom. After placing him in the bathtub, I removed his clothes. He didn’t have much body hair, thank god, so removing it wasn’t a big deal. He wasn’t well endowed either, but I didn’t have much of a need for that.

Now, I cleaned him up, and took him into the bedroom. Laying him face down on the bed, I used metal restraints on his limbs, hog cuffing him. I placed a ring gag in his mouth, placing his over the edge of the bed. I put a bucket under him in case he threw up. Lastly, I put a Chasity cage on him, locking it shut. Placing the key on a chain around my neck, I sat down in a chair across from him. All there was left to do was wait for him to wake up.
LunaDog
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LunaDog »

Well, he's sure in for a surprise when he wakes up! Interested to know what you'll do to him then,
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic