Father and Son summer bondage (M/Mm ) Updated 3/11/2024

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Bradboi
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Father and Son summer bondage (M/Mm ) Updated 3/11/2024

Post by Bradboi »

No way!? He was taking pictures of my dad and I bound and gagged!? What a sick bastard. My father and began to protest through our gags. “Mmmphh mmmff!!” We shook our heads and tried to hide our embarrassment. My dads struggling proved pointless. We were still bound together- right wrist and right ankle bound to my left wrist and left ankle. We were both in just our boxers- and I STILL had my hard on. Man come on…

*CLICK CLICK*

The flicker of the phone camera went off twice. Andrew was satisfied apparently as he put his phone away in back pocket.
“That should do.. for now that is” he snickered to himself. He turned around and collected the roll of tape and coil of rope left on the floor. He looked back and admired his work.

There on the bed laid his two captives. father and son, bound and gagged together. Ball gag in each mouth, drool coming down on their chest. The slight hint of sweat on our body due to the struggle from earlier. He watched us closely and maliciously. My dad was tired and lazily struggled against the rope looking for any slack. I knew it was no use. Andrew was good. I knew this from our talks before in which he explained his background in Boy Scouts and his knots experience. The difference types of gags he’s worked with and positions to tie someone up. All these talks would always appeal to my imagination and I would dream of being bound. But never next to my dad.

“Well boys I’m going to explore the cabin a little more and see what I can find in here. But don’t worry I’ll be back soon. Besides you got each other!” Andrew mocked us as he walked out the door. Fuck, we gotta get out of here before he comes back! These knots are way too strong where never gonna-

“Mmm!! Mmmff” my dad mumbled into his gag getting me out of my thoughts. What was he tryna say? He jerked his head towards the rope. What was he- OH SHIT! As I looked up towards my dads right wrist, I noticed a loop of rope somewhat slack. I knew what my dad was trying to say!

“Mmmhmm” I nodded yes.

Time to get the fuck out!

:: What’s up everyone. I’m back. Took a long extended break in order to focus on graduate school, work and a whole bunch of other shit in my life! Hoping to get back into the groove of this story, sorry for the abandonment! I look forward to feedback and also for myself to get back to these amazing stories ! ::
Last edited by Bradboi 2 weeks ago, edited 10 times in total.
Solarbeast

Post by Solarbeast »

I approved your post but please keep in mind that this type of post is better suited in the adult section and not in the section that you originally posted under.
Bradboi
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Bradboi »

Okay I will keep that in mind next time, thank you!
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

The story is beginning very well, I hope to read the second chapter soon :)
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: SQUIRREL'S STORIES

DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DeeperThanRed »

I think this is a pretty solid start, can't wait to see what happens to hunky father and son.
Last edited by DeeperThanRed 4 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
25-year-old bondage enthusiast who likes cute guys, underwear, and bondage, preferably together.

You can reach my list of written work here: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38808#p38808
Sockbound1234
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sockbound1234 »

Love it so far I can’t wait to read more
Harlequinn
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Harlequinn »

Can’t wait to see where this goes!
Deleted User 1644

Post by Deleted User 1644 »

So far so good
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Addictedtoropes wrote: 4 years ago So far so good
Indeed! I like this story! ;)
cj2125

Post by cj2125 »

Interesting setting, go my attention and now I want to see where this story goes :)
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]Bradboi[/mention]
Welcome on board and welcome to the league or writers!

Hope you're here to stay.
I've seen you lurking about for quite a long time now.
Hopefully you'll be commenting on those stories you've been enjoying.
As an author, you now know how important and how motivating feedback can be.
This is a really tight knit community and you'll find that a lot of us (authors) tend to look out for and support one another.

Now about this story, the title was a smart choice and you're definitely gonna catch the attention of [mention]squirrel[/mention]'s usual fanbase. As others have mentioned, the premise is very interesting so far, and although it's too early to tell, I'm fairly certain I'll be enjoying the next parts quite a bit.

Keep it up!
Hope to see you posting regularly from now on.
Cheers!
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Bradboi
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Bradboi »

Thank you all for the feedback! It has given me more confidence and I will definitely be commenting more on my favorite stories. Enjoy!

Chapter 2:

I couldn’t believe my fucking eyes. There, In just his white Calvins and white socks, laid my dad on his bed. His hands tied behind his back with some black rope, legs bound at the ankle and knees kicking furiously. He squirmed on his stomach rocking side to side. His cheeks were bulged up with something inside but the layer of silver tape kept it at bay- it had to be wrapped at least 5 times around.

“MMMPHH! MMM!” My dads muffled cries came from the gag. I refocused myself and hurriedly walked to my dad.

“Dad what the fuck! Why are you tied up? Who did-“ but was cut off by the door slamming shut behind me. I turned around with a jump, answering my own question. A man, around my fathers age- dressed in a skin tight black T shirt, his muscles popping, wearing a black ski mask and camo pants and some black boots ,faced me. His evil smile crooked and a gun in one hand. I stepped back.

“Wh-who are you? What’s happening!” I asked trembling. My dad stayed on the bed motionless, heavy breathing coming from his nose and the sweat dripping through his body. His muscles tense. I backed up into a wall, my back hitting with a thud.

“My my what is this? A father AND his son?! Oh boy this shit just got even better” the intruder said with a cackle, sending shivers down my spine. “Listen kid, just cooperate and no one gets hurt alright. Your father here put up a struggle but once I got him down, it was easy as pie. Isn’t that right bud” He said laughing.

“FFMMMPPH!” My dad yelled through the gag.

“Now what was that? I can’t hear you with those boxers in you haha. Alright kid come here” He grabbed some thing from a bag he was carrying- I hadn’t even noticed. He lunged towards me and grabbed my arm turning me around so my back was against his chest. I struggled and tried to fight back.

“NO LET ME GO WHAT THE FUCK!” I tried to use my other arm to pry myself away but he was too strong. He wrapped an arm around my chest, pinning my arms to the side and dropped me to the ground, his weight on my back forcing me to lay there. He waved the gun at my dad, and that all it took for me to surrender.

He grabbed both my arms and wrist and quickly tied a knot- cinching it tightly. I tried to break free but was no use. Still with him on my back, he turned around and grabbed some more rope and tied my ankles just like my dad. My dad on the bed yelled and struggled trying to get free. Anything to help his son but was helpless to do so and could only watch as his son was bound tight.

“Please let us go!” I said begging the intruder. “We don’t have money if that’s what you want we’re ju-mmpphhh” he hand gagged me shutting me up. I tried to free myself but he kept a tight grip, my words muffled my the strong hands.

“Shut it kid! Shit you talk to much, better take care of that hmm... oh yes perfect. Hope you like your daddy’s boxers boy. Wonder when he washed these.”

He grabbed a pair of my father’s black boxers from under the bed and stuffed them in my mouth silencing me. Before I could even spit them out he wrapped several layers of tape around my head- at least 10 times. The only noise that came out were my faint grunts muffled by the gag. The taste of sweat and my father’s scent filled my mouth- along with some other taste.

“GMMMPH! HELPPPHMM!” I tried to yell through the gag but it was no use. I was silenced for good. The intruder took a step back admiring his work.

“That’s more like it. Now for the real fun to begin”
DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DeeperThanRed »

I loved the tape gags filled with father's underwear! Great to see the captives fighting back hard but helpless in the end.

It's already an amazing story this early, keep up the good work and thanks for sharing this with us.
25-year-old bondage enthusiast who likes cute guys, underwear, and bondage, preferably together.

You can reach my list of written work here: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38808#p38808
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

There is no better gag for a guy than his own father's underwear :P And now seriously: the story is developing very well, the mysterious guest must have been planning this for quite some time now. I just wonder who he is...

bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]Bradboi[/mention]
Great job with the second chapter! Greatly enjoyed reading this.
As for Derek, well I'm sure that spending a few hours chewing on his old man's worn boxers'll take care of taking him down a peg or two 8-)
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

sniffingyoursocks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by sniffingyoursocks »

Now that‘s a great now story, [mention]Bradboi[/mention] ! Really liked those first two chapters.

And I know someone who does know I‘d love to switch places with the young guy gagged with his own dad‘s dirty boxers. My bet is that they are filled with the liquid that made him? ;-)

Keep up the amazing work! Thank u!
Deleted User 1644

Very nice. Let's the fun begins
Msueta@2
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Msueta@2 »

Please write chapter three and on and they underwear scene was my favorite
Bradboi
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Bradboi »

Chapter 3:

I struggled to undo the knots on my wrist but there was no slack at all and my legs were bound tight as well, I could only rock side to side helplessly. My own fathers boxers packed into my mouth. Sweat dripped from my forehead and my chest and my breathing was heavy. My father was not doing any better. I could see anger and desperation in his eyes. How badly he wanted to get free. I kept squirming on the floor trying to get loose any way possible. “Oh fuck no no no!” I thought to myself.

I had not even noticed my growing bulge in my boxers! Fuck! This is not happening! Even with everything happening, my body and mind was somehow enjoying this feeling of being trapped. After all this was one of my fantasies coming to life. Me bound and gagged in just my boxers and socks by a strong, hunky man. But I never thought I’d be bound next to my own dad! But the sight of him struggling, chest pumping heavy with sweat dripping down his body, his muscles popping out and his grunts muffled by the gag was too hot to not take notice. Get it together Derek!

The intruder flipped me over onto back, my hands under pressure now causing me to groan. But even worse, my bulge was visible through my boxers- and to my dad. Fuck.

“MMPHHH! NNOMPHHH” I tried to flip around and hide myself but it was no use. I turned red from shame and dared not look into my dads eyes. What could he be thinking, seeing his son trussed up but yet enjoying this situation?

“Haha just as I expected from you Derek. Getting hard and enjoying this huh. I knew this is what you wanted. You did tell me right? Remember? How you sooo badly wanted to be kidnapped and bound, to feel helpless. Well you got your wish!” The intruder said as he ruffled my hair. Fuck how did he know about my fantasy? He knew exactly-oh shit! I KNOW! My eyes went wide with realization, finally knowing who this guy was.

“Finally figured it out huh? Too late for that now boy”

Andrew.

: Shorter chapter; but who exactly is Andrew? And how is Dereks dad going to react? We will find out shortly! :
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

A short and intriguing chapter indeed. I do wonder who Andrew is and what is he going to do with his two prisoners... Great job with the story, man :)

Deleted User 1644

I very nice surprise.
TightropesEU
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TightropesEU »

Wow, what a great twist to this story. Wonder what the intruder will do next... and what dad will think!
Bradboi
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Bradboi »

Chapter 4:

I laid astonished, finally discovering who the intruder was. Andrew from one of the chat rooms I discovered months ago. Me and him had chatted for a while- talking about our biggest fantasies and everything we liked and about each other. I felt I could confide in him when chatting and just speak my mind, thinking this stranger I met online could never become a reality. But oh how I was wrong. And now here I am on the floor along with my dad on the bed, bound and gagged with his boxers in each of our mouths, tightly tapped around. I moaned in annoyance from the whole situation.

“Remember our little talk a few weeks ago? How you mentioned you were going camping out in the woods in Colorado? Well I thought it would be a perfect opportunity to visit you and finally give you what you wanted! After all, it wasn’t difficult to find you- not many people go out camping in the hot summer, let alone to these cabin grounds.” Andrew claimed. He was right.

As I chatted up with Andrew, I had mentioned I would be staying at these camp grounds for a few days, thinking nothing of the exchange. But i never expected him to actually be here, let alone tie me up.

“MMMPHHH! MMGHPPP!” My father broke the silence with his muffled cries. He began to struggle again and kick his legs.

“Oh what the fuck do you want!” Andrew walked to my dad. He ripped off the tape and my dad spit out the boxers, catching his breathe and moving his jaw around. He looked at me and looked away just as fast. His hair now sticking to his forehead, body drenched in sweat. The summer heat was certainly not helping.

“P-please, let us go. We have nothing valuable to give you. Let my son go and you can do whatever you want with me.” My dad begged. He pleaded with Andrew for my safety.

“Let your son go? HA! Oh... what is your name again.. oh Jason right. Well you see Jason, this is EXACTLY what little Derek wanted. He wants to be bound and gagged. He wants to feel powerless and controlled by someone else. It’s all he described to me.” Andrew smirked as he patted my dads cheek. He stood up and walked to me and unwrapped the tape as well, letting me spit my dads boxers out. My jaw aching.

“Isn’t that tight Derek? You did tell me you wanted a nice hunk to keep you tied up? Now I never expected your dad to be here so when I saw him I thought why not? What’s better than having a father AND son tied up? My lucky day huh. Isn’t that right Jason” Andrew laughed at my dad.

“Derek please tell me this was a mistake! You don’t actually-“

“Why yes, yes he does actually want this, let’s prove it too!” Andrew said and turned me, back to the floor once again. No where to hide. My bulge prominent in my boxers, tenting up. I looked at my dad and looked down my face turning red.

“Fuck Derek. I... I don’t know what to say” my dad said lost for words. Here I was hard in front of my dad, proving the enjoyment I took in the situation. How fucking embarrassing. This needed to stop now, too much was happening and it couldn’t go on.

“Andrew let us go now. This isn’t what I wa-NMPHHH! WHH THHMP FUMMMPPPHH”

“Fuck you talk to too much, that’s more like it.” Andrew said as he locked the ball gag behind my head. Must have gotten it when we weren’t looking . My words muffled once again. The blue ball pressing my tongue down and locked tightly. I tried to speak but drool began to fall on my chin. Fuck. Andrew brought out another ball gag and shoved it in my dads mouth- a blue knee to match. My dad didn’t even fight it this time- no use. He groaned into the gag, muffled words coming out.

“Now you two seem pretty close already, but I think we can get a little closer don’t we?” Andrew picked me up and dropped my on the bed, and then retrieved some rope from his bag. I looked at him confused and with a raised eyebrow. My dad shaking his head no.

“Let’s get you two... much more, closely aquatinted”

: What does Andrew have in store for the father/son duo? What else has Derek told Andrew? Hope you guys are enjoying it so far! :
DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DeeperThanRed »

I'm enjoying this a lot. Seeing Derek being aroused despite his will and getting humiliated in front of his father was a real treat. Wonder how he's gonna react when he becomes more "closely aquatinted” with his father.

Great work!

squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

Andrew seems to be a neat guy, tying both father and son like that. Great job, dude!

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic