Hitchhiker (M/F, some F/F)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

The conversation between Jack and Elsa was indeed great And then dumping Elsa in the water ...:) I´m sure Elsa must hate Luckys Panties by now :)
RopingRingers
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopingRingers »

Caesar73 wrote: 3 years ago The conversation between Jack and Elsa was indeed great And then dumping Elsa in the water ...:) I´m sure Elsa must hate Luckys Panties by now :)
I'd be pissed at that lol I HATE being cold 😂 then again, wouldn't be able to do much about it would I 😂
Hello there!

Other Work
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

slavetickle wrote: 3 years ago Wow really love this part. As someone who loves Master/Slave stories this is adorable! Seems someone is a very natural submissive ;) Maybe that can become a point of development for our protagonist.
I don't know yet how to develop that part of the story, time will tell.
slavetickle wrote: 3 years ago As a belly guy hope we get our Swedish damsel into some crop tops soon
She actually started in a cut-off t-shirt that barely covered her breasts at the start of the story. But I think she is quickly running out of clothing (see new chapter below) and she might have to do some shopping again.

Thank you for reading and commenting.
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

After returning to the truck in a nice slow pace, as Elsa was blindfolded, I tied the leash rope to the end of the trailer on the rear bumper. This only gave Elsa about 3 feet of walking space. The blindfold was still on, as was the gag and all the ropes.

“Hmmmpppfffff.” She said, when she felt the rope being tied to something.

I smacked her bum. She screamed in her gag and jumped.

“Slaves should be seen, not heard.” I told her, continuing this little role play we seemed to have started without talking about it.

She silently stood next to the trailer. I walked back to the truck, checked the info for campfires and found there was currently no fire ban in the park, so I made a little campfire.

“You may sit.” I called out to Elsa.

She folded her legs and sat down, she made it look easy, but I knew it was not that easy sitting down with your hands tied behind your back. It did not take long to make a fire, I did it the lazy way, using a lighter. After the fire was going, I checked the tent, Elsa had done a good job, it was clear she had camped before. The tent was angled correctly, the opening was on the correct side and all tent pegs were located correctly. There were several tent pegs left, which gave me an idea. I picked 4 long ones and the hammer and walked to the area next to the tent. I could see Elsa turning her head when she heard the hammering, but because of the blindfold she had no idea what was going on. Using the white rope, I did some more preparations and once I was satisfied with my work, I walked over to Elsa.

“Stand up.”

Silently she got up. Not moving, just waiting for things to come, she stood there. I stepped behind her and took the blindfold off, before removing the gag and the leash.

“I am not untying you yet, but you are free to talk.” I told her. “And no need to say ‘master’.”

“Thanks. That was cold, but fun. It reminded me of home.” She said.

“I figured you would like it. It is a nice area; I could probably hike here for a while if I wanted to.”

“What was missing is the sauna. You would need a sauna close to that pond. After being in the sauna for a while, you go skinny dipping in the pond, it is very healthy.” She said.

My mind was running overtime, imagining her in the sauna and lake. I bet it was healthy.

“Have you got any sisters or brothers? I know you became an aunt again you told me after your nan called, so you have at least one?”

We talked about her pretty extended family for a while, until a park rangers truck pulled up on the road. As I did not want them to see Elsa, I walked to the road. The ranger waited at the side of the road.

“Good evening, I am Ranger Mackleston. Just a quick check on how you are doing. Carroll told us you were camping here. I can see your fire is in the right place, so good job on that. We have not received warnings about bears in this area or any other predators, so you should be good. Do you have a firearm?”

I confirmed I had a permit and a gun, a Glock 17 Gen5. I even have a concealed carry permit for it, but I hardly ever carried my gun around, normally it was in a lockbox in the truck. He just made a note but did not request to see either the gun or the permit.

“Enjoy your stay, please take all garbage with you when you leave. We would prefer it if you were out of here by noon tomorrow.”

“Oh, I’ll be long gone by then.” I replied.

We shook hands and he got back in his car and left.

“Clear.” I called back to Elsa who had been staying out of view.

She walked up to me, as I watched the car disappear in the distance.

“You have a gun?”

“Yes.” I stated. “Does that make you change your mind about me?”

“No, I have a gun at home for hunting, my dad taught me to shoot.” She replied.

Everyday I learned something new about this woman.

“Dinner will be steak and beans.” I said.

She nodded. I could see her fingers looking for a knot of her restraints and I had to smile.

“What?” She asked, seeing me smile.

“You really think you can escape from this?” I asked.

“I am trying. It would help if I had a knife.”

From my belt, I took the small folding knife that I had in a little pouch and threw it on the floor.

“There you go.” I told her.

She sat on the floor and scooted over to where the knife was. With her hands tied in their current position, she could not get to it while sitting, she would have to get on her side or back, which meant she had to search for it blindly, as she could not see behind her own back. After looking once more at the knife she leaned over and fell on her side facing away from me. Her hand was close to the knife, but not close enough. I cheated when I noticed she was not looking at me and I quickly bent down and picked up the knife. Her hand was searching for something that was no longer there. She moved herself a little in the dust, which was sticking to her damp shirt and ropes, and tried to find the knife again. It took a while before she sat up and looked around.

“Where did the knife go?” She said, sounding a little angry.

I smiled but said nothing.

“You are a cheater.” She said to me.

“Sorry, what was that?”

“You are a cheater, master.” She corrected.

We both laughed and I helped her up. We walked to the campfire and I made dinner. The steak and beans were from a can, but I knew they tasted pretty good. I split the meal on two steel plates, I carried some cutlery and plates just for occasions like this and put one in front of Elsa. The other I kept for myself and I started to eat. I could see from the corner of my eyes that she was looking at me.

“Speak.” I said.

“How does master expect me to eat?” She asked, returning to the role play.

“Master does not care how you eat, that is your problem, not mine.” I replied.

This was probably the answer she had been expecting, as she did not reply, but instead sat on her knees and bent forward so that her face could reach the plate. Slowly she ate whatever she could reach with her tongue. It was fun to watch as her hair was constantly in the way.

“Don’t forget to clean your plate.” I told her.

For a moment Elsa stopped, gave me a look to make sure I was serious, and started eating again. When she had finished the food, she started licking the plate clean. It was not a very good job, but she tried. Once she thought she had done enough, she sat up and looked at me, her face covered in food. Her ponytail also had food in it.

“You are supposed to eat the food, not put it on your face.” I said, laughing.

She stuck her tongue out to me as an act of defiance. It made me laugh even harder. I knew I was not good at this master/slave role play and I did not really care.

“You would like to be released sometime, don’t you?” I said.

She shrugged, or at least attempted, which made me laugh again. I got up and got paper towels and cleaned her face as good as I could, including trying to get the food out of her hair.

“Maybe we should go back to the falls and give you another wash.” I said, seeing that I could not get everything clean.

“Thank you, master.” She said.

I did not know what to do with that answer, so I decided, since it was not yet sunset I would follow up on the washing suggestion and take her for another walk. I untied the rope from the trailer bumper and walked over to where Elsa sat at the campfire.

“Get up.” I told her.

She reacted slowly, so when she got up, I smacked her buttock, a little harder than intended.

“Auw.” She shrieked.

“Sorry.” I said.

After tying the leash back to the ropes around her upper body, I walked into the trees. Walking through the trees was slower than the road, but I had decided to head towards the falls, just not by road. We soon discovered a creek, which was probably what was coming from the falls and I went upstream. The ground was fairly level, so we made good time. We reached the falls just as the sun was starting to set. It was still the lower 70’s and I didn’t think it would go much lower tonight.

“Okay, bath time.” I told her when we reached the pond.

Elsa looked at me as if I were joking, but I was serious. Her hair still leftovers in it and her face was not really that clean either.

“Let me clean you, okay?” I asked.

She nodded. When I got my folding knife, I could see she wanted to ask something, but she was playing her role well and kept quiet.

“Go on, you can talk.”

“What is master planning to do with that?” She asked me.

I grinned. I pulled her close, unfolded the knife and started to cut away her t-shirt. Her eyes got big, but she did not move, which was a smart idea when somebody is using a knife close to your skin.

“This will never clean anyway.” I said, slowly cutting pieces of her shirt and pulling them from underneath the ropes.

I worked slowly, enjoying what I was doing. I left her breasts for last.

“Almost done.” I said when I started to pull away the shirt from her left breast.

It was not that I had not seen her breasts before, she had pulled her t-shirt off when we were at Lucky, but this time she had no say in the matter as she was tied and could not do much about it. I pulled the last bit of t-shirt away and looked at that magnificent chest. She still did not move; she had a smile on her face and kept looking at me.

“What?” I asked.

“Is master enjoying himself?” She asked.

I had obviously been staring at her tits and had not even noticed that the bulge in my pants had grown. It was clear that Elsa had not missed that fact. It was funny to see how much power she had over me, tied up as she was.

“Euh…” Was all I could say.

Bringing myself back to reality, I picked her up again, like I had done before and I placed her on the edge of the pond on her back, with her head close to the water, her feet pointing away from the pond. I took my shoes off and put my feet in the water. Slowly I took her ponytail, removed the elastic holding her long hair together and dropping her hair in the water. I carefully moved her a little closer until the water came close to her face. Rinsing her hair was fun, and I could tell that Elsa knew I was enjoying myself, she kept looking at me with that lovely smile on her face. Slowly I cleaned her hair and face. I had forgotten to bring a towel, so I used some of the cleaner pieces of her cut t-shirt to dry her face. Elsa just laid there, allowing me to clean her hair. It was a relaxing exercise and I was indeed enjoying myself and by the looks of it, so was Elsa.

“Thank you.” I said.

“What for?” She asked me.

“Letting me do this, you here with me, doing what you are doing.”

She did not reply but gave me that big smile. We took our time and it was getting dark when I finally got up. I lifted Elsa’s hair out of the water, pulled it through my hands and part of her torn t-shirt to dry it a little and helped her sit up. Once she was up, I left her hair hang loose.

“Eek.” Elsa exclaimed, her hair touching her naked upper body.

“Cold?” I asked her.

“No, still wet.” She grinned.

She shook her head, trying to get her hair in shape, but with her hands still tightly tied behind her back, that was not as easy as normal. While I cleaned up the leftovers of her t-shirt, stuffing them in my pocket, and not paying attention to Elsa, she snug away from the pond area. When I looked up after getting the last piece of the t-shirt, she was gone.

“Where did she go?” I asked out loud, letting her know I was looking for her.

I knew in what direction she had gone as I would have seen her if she had been within my line of sight, and with her hands tied she was not very fast.

“You are going to regret this.” I told her and I could hear a giggle come from the direction I was walking in.

She tried to hide behind a couple of bushes, but I noticed a movement and before she had a chance to run away again, I grabbed her at her arm.

“Where do you think you are going?” I asked her, trying to make my voice sound stern.

Elsa giggled while I pulled her towards the road. Together we walked back to the truck. Elsa was fighting me, resisting along the trip back.

“Cut it out, or you will regret this.” I told her.

She giggled and kept pulling back on the leash. I stopped, shortened the leash, although Elsa was pulling back, and when she was close, I grabbed her at the ropes around her upper body. Before she knew what was happening, I pulled her close and kissed her. She stopped resisting and reacted to my kiss by pushing herself even closer to my body. The kiss lasted a while, before I pushed her back and took the leash again.

“Now will you behave? Or do I have to do that again?” I asked.

She immediately started pulling on the leash again, grinning and with a bright smile on her face.

“Oh, you are so in trouble.” I told her, pulling her towards the truck.

lochness
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by lochness »

Holy cow!
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

Great, sounds like you are really exploring both the interaction the slowly building chemistry and of course the sexual attraction of your characters keep it up. Yet another good read from the the stable that’s is slackywacky
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

As I did often, I woke up when first light was on the horizon. I stretched and turned over onto my belly, just relaxing. After a while, I got on my knees so I could open the zipper of the tent. It had been a nice warm night, so I slept in the tent, I had not really needed the sleeping bag, other than using it as a sleeping pad. On all fours I climbed out of the tent. It was only a small tent, they called it a 2-person tent, but it was barely big enough for one, and you could not stand in it, it was not that high.

“Let’s make breakfast.” I said to myself.

I did not mind getting up early, as that meant we could soon be on the road again. After running the water cooker to get some hot water, I made instant coffee. Once we would hit the Interstate, I knew there were enough places to get some real coffee.

“Wake up sunshine.” I told Elsa.

I had no idea how much sleep she had during the night; I had been asleep myself.

“Wake up.” I said again, before she started stirring.

It was fun to see her waking up and discovering that she was tied up. Her arms and legs wanted to move, but they could not. All she could do was wait for me to release her.

“Not just yet.” I told her.

During the walk back from the falls last night, I had to ‘punish’ her three more times before we made it back to the truck. She was still pulling on the leash, but I ignored her, and I untied her arms. I let her undo the crotch rope herself before I told her to go do whatever she needed to do. She disappeared for a while, but I figured she was not running away this time, she just needed some time to do her stuff. When she came back she was nude, carrying her shorts and panties in her hand, but wearing her crocs. I let my eyes roam over her naked body. She did nothing to hide it. Her firm breasts stood proud, hard nipples pointing, her crotch area was not shaven, which I liked, but it was well maintained. She really had a trim body. When she walked towards the cabin of the truck, I stopped her.

“You don’t need anything else.” I told her. “Drop the clothes and blindfold yourself with the bedsheet.”

I got one of those looks again, before she did what I told her to do. Once she had the blindfold on, I tied her hands behind her back. I crossed them since I only needed her restraint for a short while, therefore I did not really care how they were tied.

“Walk.” I told her, after grabbing hold of her arm and guiding her.

I walked her crisscross over the area that used to be the farm on both sides of the road. Sometimes I turned her around several times on the spot to make her loose her direction. I even carried her a few times, so she could not even determine on what side of the road she was.

“Really?” She asked after 15 minutes walking around.

I smiled, but she did not see it. The walk took longer than I had planned because I was watching that body of hers while we walked, but in the end I got to where I wanted to be, right next to the tent.

“Sit.”

Without a word she sat down. I took her crocs away from her, she was not going to need them any time soon. Elsa moved a little back and forth, probably to find a good spot. She was sitting on grass, but not the garden variety, this was wild grass and it probably had some pricking or stinging pieces.

“Open up.”

All she got was short commands, but she followed all instructions. She opened her mouth and I held a water bottle to her lips.

“Drink.”

She slowly drank the water, before she moved her head away from the bottle, spilling some water on her chest, dripping down onto her legs.

“Open up.”

She did as she was told again, but this time it was the panty, the same one she had in her mouth before. It had become her standard gag at this time. There was a slight grunt from her when she discovered what I was pushing in her mouth, but she just sat still.

“Good girl. Maybe I should have used your own.” I said.

She grunted a little more. I smiled and put an 8-inch piece of tape over her mouth, holding the wadding in.

“Keep your eyes closed.” I told her, before untying the blindfold.

She did and I placed a small piece of duct tape on each eye, preventing her from opening them. Seeing how much tape we were using, I suspected I soon had to go and buy a new role, as this one was running out quickly. I had picked up foam ear plugs from the cabin, I sometimes sleep at locations that are not very quiet, and rolled them up, before placing them in her ears. They would only mute sounds, but with no real sounds around other than mother nature, she would be deaf for a while.

“Do your ponytail.” I told her after giving her the elastic that I still had from before washing her hair.

Expertly, she had done this obviously many times, she pulled her hair in a ponytail. I started wrapping duct tape around her head, completely covering her, leaving only her nose and ponytail sticking out. I had thought about her question about the deprivation hood, this was the best I could do with the materials I had.

“I will untie your hands; you can feel your head if you want. This is the closest I can do without a real helmet.”

She gently inspected her head. After a little while she just sat there waiting, her hands in her lap.

“Are you okay?” I asked, getting out of character for a moment.

She nodded. While she quietly sat on the grass, mute, deaf, and blind, I wrapped individual ropes around her ankles, making sure to tie them in such a way that struggling could not tighten them. I took the rope from her left foot and pulled it towards the tent peg I had put in the ground earlier this evening. These were heavy duty pegs and I had tried to pull them out of the ground after hammering them in, and I could not without using a tool.

“Hmmmpppfffff.” She mumbled, shaking her head a little.

She had probably figured out what I was doing by now and even though she was shaking her head, she did not resist. I tied her right ankle to the second tent peg, that was about 4 feet apart from the left one. Her legs were held wide. Like her ankles, I tied ropes to each wrist. I gently pushed her down, making her lay flat on the ground. I first tied her right wrist to the peg, before doing the same to her left wrist. Her hands were stretched above her head also 4 feet apart, she was spreadeagled on the grass.

“Struggle.” I told her.

I knew she could still hear me, even with the earplugs in place. She fought the ropes for a few moments, before lying still again. I untied her left ankle and tightened the rope, stretching her out a little more. The ropes to the four pegs were tight, she could hardly move. To test her predicament, I ran my finger over her tummy.

“Hmmmpppfffff.” She shrieked, trying to get away from my fingers.

I grinned; she was indeed ticklish. Sitting down next to her, I randomly ran my finger over her body, from the sole of her feet to her neck. Some areas, like the sole of her feet and her waist, were more ticklish, but in general she reacted to almost any touching.

“Nice mounds.” I said, more to myself than to her.

Her breasts were proudly standing, even when lying on her back. If she had work done on them, they did a fine job, but to me they looked all natural. I ran my finger around the base of each breast, her nipples standing proud to attention. I turned towards her and bent forward, so that I could kiss her breasts. I slowly covered her breasts in kisses before I started to work my way down. She started to giggle when I reached her naval and the giggles turned into moans when I went further south.

“Hmmppffff hmpf.”

I had no idea what she said, I did not really care either at that moment, as I was too busy kissing her. When I reached her clit, I started to use my tongue and played with her. The moans were getting louder and it did not take long before her body tensed and she groaned in her gag, an orgasm overwhelming her. I had to pull back, as her waist still had some play and she moved wildly.

“Hmmppffff.” An exhausted sigh escaped her gagged lips.

I suddenly remembered something.

“Did I give you permission to come?” I asked her, my voice as stern as I could muster.

All I heard was a grin. Elsa looked beautiful, spread out between the 4 pegs, her body stretched tight. I played with her breasts while she recovered from her orgasm.

“As a penalty for coming without permission, you will spend the night like this, and you will not receive another release.” I told her.

She shook her head; I was not sure it was because she would spend the night like this or that I was not giving her another orgasm. Maybe it was both. I just grinned.

“Good night.” I told her.

That was 8 hours ago. Now I was looking at that tight body in the morning light. I knew she probably needed to go and do whatever she needed to do but looking at her nude body made me horny again. We should be on the road soon and I knew if I started to play with her body again, it would be a while before we could leave. In the end I helped myself. I left her a little longer tied, as I took the tent down and did a quick walk around to see if we left anything behind.

“Time to go.”

I knew I could not leave her like this, her head all wrapped in duct tape, so I released her bonds first, before starting on the tape around her head. It took time, I worked slowly and carefully, before the last piece of tape was removed. Once her mouth was free she had spit out the panty but had not said a word since. I did not know what was going on, until I pulled the last piece of tape of her eyes and she was completely free. Elsa blinked a couple of times and then threw herself at me and kissed me on the mouth.

“Thank you.” She said once we stopped kissing.

“You should get some clothes on; we should be leaving soon.”

She nodded, gave me another kiss, and walked to the cab. By the time I climbed into the driver’s seat, taking the pegs out of the ground took some time, she was already dressed. Another pair of shorts and a black one shoulder crop top was the ensemble for today. It left her midriff bare, but the top had a hard time keeping Elsa’s breasts in check. I knew that wherever we would go, every man would be looking at her. She had combed her hair and put it in the customary ponytail.

“Sleep well?” I asked, handing her a cup of instant coffee and some cereal breakfast.

“Some. Things kept touching me, I have no idea what they were. I wanted to wipe them off, but I couldn’t, somebody had tied me to stakes in the ground and I could not move.” She said, looking at me.

She grinned.

“Maybe I should have left you.” I said in reply.

“Maybe you should have, I might have had more fun.” She laughed.

I gave her a playful hurting look, before I started the engine and drove of the farmland, taking a right. The navigation system was taking us down IL-145, but first we needed to get to it. After 2 miles, Glen Saint Falls Road turned into an unpaved road and with 70,000 lbs weight, those are roads I try to avoid. Luckily, I could turn around at another old farm and we used part of the same route as we came in to get back to Interstate 24. At least is was a better road than what might have been ahead of us if we had continued to IL-145.

“Were you scared?” I asked her, once we were on Ozark road.

“A little. I think it had more to do with not knowing what was going on around me, than being tied up. You did a pretty good job with the tape on my head. I could only hear you when you talked to me, for the rest all I heard was my own breathing. But if you asked me how long I was tied, I would not have guessed 8 hours, it felt longer.”

Instead of turning onto Tunnel Hill road, we followed US-45 all the way to I-24 as that Interstate entrance was closer by.

“I am stiff from not being able to move much and my shoulders ache. It was fun at first. In the beginning I was constantly wondering if you would do more to me, which turned into resignation that I would be tied for a while, which became a period of boredom, as I could not do anything. I think I prefer bondage more when I get toyed with, instead of being left alone, at least when left alone for this long. I have never been tied this long before and once I knew I could not get out the boredom took over. Not being able to see and hear made it even worse.”

I turned onto I-24 south, leaving the country roads behind. Soft rock was still playing on the SiriusXM radio and traffic was light, it was only 8 AM.

“You want something else for breakfast? There are a few fast food restaurants at the next exit.”

“Nah, I am fine. I still have fruit from yesterday.”

She sat and chatted about nothing important, until we got to the Ohio River.

“We’ll be crossing into Kentucky once we cross the river. Maybe you can see some of the big barge’s that travel on the river.”

“Barge?”

“A shoal-draft flat-bottomed boat built mainly for river and canal transport of bulk goods. I recited, as I had once looked it up. They used to be pulled by horses on the side of the river, nowadays they are mostly pushed by tugs.”

We could see one tug pushing 9 barges approaching the spanned part of the bridge on the Illinois side.

“That is a big boat.” Elsa said, while we crossed the river.

“The carry mainly bulk goods. They are not fast, but they make up in cargo they can transport. It would take a lot of trucks to transport the same amount of cargo.”

It was the only barge we saw during the crossing.

“Welcome to Kentucky, known for its horse racing, bourbon and moonshine.” I said when we cleared the bridge.

“Moonshine, hmmm, that sounds good to me.” She replied.

Interstate 24 made an easterly turn here, before heading south again, due to the ‘Land between the lakes’ national forest. We crossed the Kentucky river just after we merged with Interstate 69. During the crossing she could see the Kentucky Dam in the distance.

“Together with the Barkley Dam, the Kentucky Dam is responsible for the Land between the lakes national park.” I told Elsa.
She used the map to get an idea on how large the park was. We drove to the exit for Hopkinsville at Fort Campbell Boulevard, which had a Flying J truck stop. After grabbing a shower and eating at Denny’s, we went back onto I-24, heading to Chattanooga.

Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

I like the conversations between Jack and Elsa, the developing Chemistry between them :)
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

ELsa is getting wilder and wilder. Why don't I believe her that the magazine was her first contact with bondage?
wolfman
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by wolfman »

She does seem to have taken to it like a duck to water. Maybe she has a secret, that Jack will have to tease out of her.

Such a great story
View my latest story, Revelation, here;

https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=8719

To view it's prequel Devastation, please click below;
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=7458
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

It took an hour and a half to get to Nashville from the last stop at Hopkinsville, and it also meant we crossed from Kentucky into Tennessee. It was not the most interesting drive, most of the times it was trees on each side of the road, even the median had trees growing at times and we could not even see the other side of the road. We hit Nashville after the morning rush hour, which was nice, but I-24 goes straight through Nashville and is busy almost all the time.

“The home of country music.” I told Elsa, who had been sleeping on the sleeper bed since Hopkinsville and peeked her head out from behind the sleeper curtains.

Traffic was slow at exit 50 from I-24, where Interstate 24 meets up with Interstate 40 and interstate 65. But once we made it past the exit, it started to speed up a little. I left Elsa on the bed for the 2-hour trip to Chattanooga. She missed some beautiful scenery, but I imagined after spending 8 hours tied down in a spreadeagle, she needed the rest. I had switched the radio back to country music, playing it softly, and was mumbling along with the songs.

“Chattanooga, here we are.” I said when we reached the outskirts.

Elsa woke up and climbed into the passenger seat.

“Did you know you just were in Georgia?” I asked her.

She shook her head, looking like she did not get what I told her.

“Interstate 24 crosses from Tennessee into Georgia, before coming back to Tennessee again. Rossville is on the Georgia side of the state border, Chattanooga on the Tennessee side.”

“Interesting.” She responded, not sounding that enthusiastic. “Where do you need to drop off the container?”

“At the Chattanooga Conference Center.”

I left I-24 and turned onto US-27, which brought me right to the conference center. The set up for the next conference show had already started and the container I was carrying was needed for the big stage, which meant I got priority unloading, which was fine with me. One of the security guards directed me to where I should drop off the trailer. The spot was tight for a trailer, right between another trailer and a wall, but I managed backing up without doing any damage.

“And that is how you do it.” I said, before getting out and unhooking the hoses and lowering the legs.

I pulled forward, did my usual check, before departing the area.

“Can I park the truck across the street for a while? Want to visit some sites in town.” I asked the security guard at the exit.

Across from the conference center was a large parking lot, but it was not being used as the show was not starting until a few days later. The gates were open.

“Yeah, go ahead. Give me your phone number, just in case.”

I gave my number and parked the truck in the parking lot so that is was visible for the security guard. There were two other trucks, both with a trailer attached, parked in the lot already.

“Where are we going?” Elsa asked, grabbing her crocs.

“I figured you might wanna do some shopping, we can have a meal somewhere and we should visit the aquarium, it is famous.”

“Sounds good to me, I could definitely use some new clothes, since my master keeps shredding my shirts.” She said, a smile on her face.

“I only shredded one.” I countered.

“Out of the three I had.” She commented.

We got out of the truck and, after locking it, walked to the Marriott hotel, which is right next to the conference center, where the free downtown electric shuttle stop was. We did not have to wait long, they run every 5 minutes on average, for a shuttle to show up. It turned out we got the South shuttle, which brought us away from downtown on Market Street to the famous Chattanooga Choo Choo hotel. It used to be a station and was now a hotel. It was special because you could sleep in sleeper cars that were lined on the tracks of the station.

“Great idea to convert train cars into a hotel.” Elsa said when we had to exit the shuttle, as it reached the end of the line.

We had a drink at the station, looked at the rail cars along the platforms before I dragged Elsa away from it. I had googled a store I wanted to visit while we had our drink, and it was only 500 yards away from Market Street. Walking down Broadway I located Miranda’s of Chattanooga, it was a green and white building, which only carried the ‘Adult Gift Store’ signs. I held the door open for Elsa.

“Ooh, sexy.” She said as she entered the adult store.

They did not have a large kink section, as most of these types of stores did. If you wanted real good stuff, you needed to go online. Elsa walked around the whole store, while the young woman behind the counter kept working on whatever she was doing. I found what I was looking for, I figured I get a better gag for Elsa than using duct tape all the time. I had seen some nice ones on Etsy, but with not knowing my schedule, it was hard to order something.

“I want these.” Elsa said, showing me a pair of regular police handcuffs before she put them on the counter.

I added the only ballgag they had to the cuffs and paid for the stuff.

“If you don’t stop complaining about me buying this, I will use it on you right away.” I told her as she said she wanted to pay for it herself.

She stopped talking. The gag was a 2-inch model, which might be a little big for Elsa, but I bought it anyway. After we bought the stuff, we walked back to the electric shuttle bus stop and got on the next one that came by. At least the stuff we bought was in a nondescript bag. We passed the Marriott hotel again and the shuttle headed north.

“Let’s get out of here, there is a store I want to go to.” Elsa said when she noticed a clothing store.

We left the shuttle and walked over. I hate shopping if it is not for myself, but I decided this was something I needed to do. Elsa was however a quick shopper and when we walked out of the store 15 minutes later, I had three more bags to carry.

“What now?” She asked, looking happy.

“Let’s visit the aquarium, which is actually 2 buildings, and we’ll grab something to eat. I have no new load yet, so we have time.”

The visit to the aquarium was great. We walked through both buildings, taking our time. I preferred the Ocean Journey building more than the River Journey building, but that was a personal preference. After the aquarium we walked to the Big River Grille & Brewing Works, which is only 1 block away from the aquarium and had a nice meal in the large restaurant. While we were eating, my phone rang.

“This is Jack.”

The guy on the other line was a broker I had used before and he needed an urgent freight delivery from Atlanta to Daytona Beach. Using I-75, Atlanta would just be 2 hours away.

“When is it ready?”

The trailer would not be ready until midnight and had to be in Daytona Beach by midday. It did not give me much time to show Elsa anything. But business is business, although I would not have mind having her around a little longer.

“Okay, email me the info, I’ll be there at midnight.”

I disconnected the call. Elsa was eating her ice cream and looked at me.

“Are you leaving me?” She asked.

“Not if you don’t want to, but we will not have time for much else than driving.”

“That is okay, I don’t mind. Where are we going?” She asked.

It sounded good when she said ‘we’ instead of ‘you’.

“Pick up in Atlanta at midnight and our destination is Daytona Beach in Florida.”

“I have not been to either. Do we have to leave soon?”

“We have time for a walk. I don’t want to leave now as we will get stuck in rush hour. We’ll be fine leaving around 8 or so.” I said.

We crossed the Walnut Street Bridge, which is closed for anything but pedestrians and bicycles, and walked to the Coolidge Carousel. We had fun riding it for a while, before heading back to the shuttle and the truck. As I already predicted, almost every man we passed stared at Elsa.

“Where are you going to store all those clothes?” I asked Elsa when we got back to the truck.

The weather had changed, it had clouded over in the last hour and rain was in the forecast.

“It can go in my backpack.” She said while sitting in the passenger seat and unpacking the clothes she had bought.

I looked at her and thought it would never fit, but she managed.

“Here’s your other gifts.”

I handed her the cuffs and the ballgag. She looked at them, while I checked my emails.

“Hmmm, this is past Atlanta, this will take a little longer.”

“What is past Atlanta?” Elsa asked, closing the cuffs that she had unpacked on her right wrist.

“Atlanta Motor Speedway, our pickup location.”

“Is that a racetrack?” She asked, closing the other cuff on her left wrist, cuffing herself.

I looked at her for a moment playing with the cuffs, until she looked at me.

“What?”

“You told me three days ago you had never been tied and now you are sitting there playing with handcuffs as if it is the most normal thing to do.” I replied.

“Sorry. It is the truth. Maybe it is something I was meant to do, I don’t know. You tell me. Maybe I just needed a little push. I am enjoying it, although 8 hours like last night was pushing it.”

“That was your punishment.” I told her, starting the truck.

“I try to be more compliant, master.” She said, a smile on her face.

I grinned.

“Can I keep these on, master?” She showed her cuffed hands.

“Just give me the keys.” I told her and she did.

“Buckle up.” I told her before pulling out of the parking lot. “We have 145 miles to go.”

We headed back to Interstate 24 until exit 185A where we merged onto Interstate 75 which would bring us almost all the way to our destination according to Waze. We crossed back into Georgia, this time for real and the scenery was more interesting, as this was hillier country. I-75 bordered the John Mountain Wildlife Management Area.

“Hmmppffff.” Elsa said and I looked at her.

She had pulled the ballgag in her mouth and was trying to buckle the strap at the back of her head, but with her hands cuffed, that was difficult, and she was failing. I grinned at her and gave her the keys for the cuffs. She unlocked one cuff and buckled the strap, pulling it tight.

“That looks like it fit pretty decent.” I said, seeing how the red ball filled her mouth.

It had started to rain, and I turned on the wipers. Traffic was light and when I got to GA-20 I pulled off the interstate to fill up on gas. There was a Shell station at the first intersection. A Cracker Barrell restaurant right next to it.

“Washroom?” I asked Elsa once I stopped next to the pump.

She nodded and I grinned.

“Hmmppffff?” She asked.

“Go on then, head to the washroom.”

She gave me one of her looks and just sat there. I grinned again and pointed to the keys that were lying on the dashboard where she had put them after she had gagged herself and before she had cuffed her wrist again.

“You forgot, didn’t you?” I asked.

She unlocked herself, took the gag out of her mouth and left the truck, heading for the washroom. I filled up the car, paid and visited the washrooms. Another guy was in there too.

“Did you see the chick with the blond hair? Fucking great boobs.” He said to me. “Wonder who she’s with, must be one lucky person.”

I grinned but did not answer. When I walked out, Elsa was walking around the shop. When she saw me, she walked up to me, just as the other guy walked out of the washroom. Without hesitating, Elsa wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me, much to the surprise of the other guy who walked away muttering to himself.

“I saw how he looked at me, so I figured I better showed him who I am travelling with.” She said after letting go of me.

I told her about what he had said in the washroom and we both laughed when we walked back to the truck. While I got us back onto I-75, Elsa ate some of the chips.

“Did you like the gag?” I asked, as she had not said a word about it.

“It is different. The panties I could move around a little, this gag makes that impossible, probably because it really fills my mouth. I am not sure I would like this thing in my mouth for 8 hours, it might hurt. But I’ll wear it some more, so I get used to it a bit more.”

“At least it saves on duct tape.” I said.

We laughed. She stored the chips and grabbed the ballgag again and placed it in her mouth. The buckle was done up again, as tight as before and she took the handcuffs and cuffed her hands, this time behind her back. The keys were still on the dash, but with her hands behind her back and the seatbelt in the way, she could not get to them anymore. She stayed that way until we hit Atlanta.

tieguy47
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by tieguy47 »

Loving the story so far, cant wait to see what happens next.
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Elsa was quietly sitting in the passenger seat, the ballgag in her mouth, the handcuffs on her wrist behind her back, when we got to Atlanta. It was just past 10 PM, the sun had set, and it was dark. We had left the rain behind and the night sky was just a few light clouds. It was a moonless night; the moon would not come up for another few hours. Interstate 75 was quiet. We had a few spots with road construction, but none of them caused us large delays.

“We made good time.” I said to Elsa.

Interstate 75 merged with Interstate 85, before the road cut through Atlanta, passing downtown to the east. Billboard and store lights were everywhere. Roads went left and right, as we passed exit after exit, crossing Interstate 20, before I-75 and I-85 split again. Planes were constantly landing at Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport, and we could see planes ready to take off at the airfield. The area around the airport was completely geared to freight. All the large trucking companies had their warehouses in this area, close to the airport. I had been to Atlanta a couple of times and had picked up freight at some of the warehouses.

“We’re early.”

“Hmmppffff?””

I figured she wanted to know what that meant.

“Trailer won’t be ready till midnight, so I’ll find a spot to park and we’ll rest till it is time to pick up the trailer. Once we have it, we’ll head for Florida.”

Elsa nodded. We left Interstate 75 and got on US-41.

“There is our pickup point.” I told Elsa when we drove by the Atlanta Motor Speedway track.

Truck stops were limited around here, and the closest one I could find was a few miles past the Motor Speedway. It was not really a full truck stop, but a gas station with an unpaved area for parking, but it would do. After filling up, I parked on the unlit and unpaved area and turned the truck off.

“I’m going to take a nap. What are you doing?” I asked Elsa.

I had released the seatbelt for her so that she could move around and if she wanted to get to the keys for the cuffs. Once I was on the bed, I stretched out, closed the curtains partially and tried to get some rest. It did not take long before I heard movement and Elsa came to the sleeper part and laid next to me. I turned on my side, giving her a bit more space and she snuggled up against me, her hands still locked in the cuffs and the ballgag still in her mouth. Her back was against my chest and she moved up a little, which meant her cuffed hands were now close to my crotch.

“Hmmppffff.” She grinned.

I draped my arm over her body, and my hand rested on her breasts. When I squeezed her breasts, she would squeeze my crotch. I kissed the back of her neck, and she pushed herself a little more against me. Her ponytail was in my face when she moved her head and her hair smelled nice. I kept playing with her breasts, she kept playing with my manhood. At a certain point she pulled down the zipper in my pants and worked her way around my boxers to my dick. Feeling her hands around my penis made it hard to pay attention to me playing with her, all my attention was suddenly focused on what she was doing and I tried hard, but failed miserably, to prolong the event, and before long I exploded and soiled my underwear, pants and her hands with my cum.

“Hmmppffff.”

I could tell she was laughing. Not a laugh to tear me down, but one that meant that she was happy what she achieved. She did not pull her hands away and kept playing with my dick. She did not allow it to go limp and kept arousing me. Squeezing her breasts, I kept playing with her, kissing her neck. I could only use my one hand, as I was lying on the other one, otherwise I might have done more.

“You are one crazy woman.” I whispered.

With another grin, she started to work on my penis again and soon I exploded again, making even a larger mess. I looked at the clock and noticed that it was just after 11:30 PM, which meant we should head for the pickup point, but I did not really want to move. Having her lean against me felt good, having my hand on her breasts felt good, I was content just lying there.

“Hmmppffff.” She mumbled and sat up, pulling away from me.

“I was happy just lying there.” I said to her.

With her cuffed hands she grabbed the towel hanging on a hook on the side and cleaned her hands. I suspected she would like to wash them before we left the gas station. I grabbed another towel, cleaned up a little, grabbed some clean clothes, opened the driver door, and waited for Elsa. She was trying to unlock the cuffs, but it seemed she had cuffed herself with the keyholes facing away from her hands and she could not get it done. In the end I helped her.

“Thanks.” She said once she pulled the gag out of her mouth.

Suddenly she started laughing and waved to somebody outside.

“What is that about?” I asked.

“You opened the door. When you unlocked the handcuffs and when I took out the gag, everybody could see us as the cabin light was on, and this woman was staring at me.”

I looked and saw the woman get into a car and drive off.

“Free show for everyone.” I said, laughing.

We went back into the gas station, cleaned up and once we were done, we drove back to the Motor Speedway. I turned left onto Richard Petty Boulevard and pulled over. I knew the email that they send me had the directions in it to the pickup area.

“Give me that.” Elsa said and she provided directions, but it turned out easier than I thought.

We followed the road till the end, turned right onto Woolsey Drive and stopped at the guard shack.

“Evening folks.” The guard said after I opened my window.

“Pickup from Milestone Trailer Leasing.” I said.

He checked his paperwork, checked the license plate of the truck, and told me to head through the tunnel to the infield of the track. I love my Nascar races and being on the infield of one of the tracks, even at night and on a day without races, was something special for me.

“This is one of the great sports of America.” I told Elsa while we drove through the tunnel.

“I have seen it. I don’t know, all they do is drive around in circles.”

It was a typical reaction for somebody who had never experienced a race.

“They drive at up to 300 miles an hour, millions of people watch it. I agree that it may look boring at times, but most of us are just waiting for the ‘big one’. That big crash.”

“You don’t look like a Nascar fan.” She said.

“We’re not all hillbillies.” I replied.

She had to laugh.

“You have to be at a race to experience it. Sitting in front of the TV, especially when you watch it alone is boring. Beer, wings, friends, that makes a great race.”

“Maybe I will visit a race, if I can, before I have to go home.”

That statement reminded me that she was only here for a limited time, which made me sad.

“Cheer up, I am not leaving yet, I still have lots of time.” She told me when she saw my reaction.

We found the building and the trailer. They were putting the last items in the trailer as we arrived. The trailer was a regular two axle trailer with large Nascar logos on the side. I parked in front of the trailer and got out of the cab, walking to where they were working.

“Jack?” A young woman with a tablet in her hand asked.

“Yes, that’s me.”

“We should be done in 15 minutes; we’re running slightly late.” She said. “There is coffee to the right next to the loading door. Feel free to help yourself.”

I had to suppress a laugh, after just being ‘helped’ by Elsa. She had stayed in the cabin, so I walked alone to the coffee and poured a cup. It took them 20 minutes to load the trailer.

“I have sent the paperwork to your email. It’s a light load, you should have no trouble at the weigh stations. They are expecting you at the Milestone Trailer leasing terminal at Daytona at noon.”

With my PrePass system I should not have any issues anyway, but it was nice that they considered mentioning it. I would do my own check anyway at a weigh station. After saying goodbye, I walked back to the truck and climbed in the cab, turning on the lights. Hooking the fifth wheel up was easy, I hooked up the hoses and cables and checked the trailer. Everything was working, so I climbed back into the cab.

“Ready, my lady?” I asked when I sat in the driver seat.

I could see that Elsa had cleaned up the cab. There was no evidence of me making a mess of the bed.

“Thank you.” I said.

She smiled. Her bare feet where up on the dash, her hair hanging loose around her face and she had changed her shirt for a blouse she had bought in Chattanooga. Only a few buttons were closed, leaving a nice view of her breasts. I sipped my coffee; I had grabbed another cup before hooking the trailer up.

“We have 400 miles to go and 12 hours to do it in.” I said, mimicking Smokey and the Bandit.

We left the Motor Speedway infield through the tunnel and turned left onto Lower Woolsey Boulevard. This brought us to GA-20. After taking a right onto Hampton Locust Grove Road we drove towards Locust Grove, where we would rejoin with Interstate 75.

“This bondage thing is big business, right?” She asked me after we had turned onto I-75.

“Yep, not as big as the porn industry, but many people play the game. There is a lot of variety. Some people make it a lifetime thing, they play 24 hours a day. Others might do something once a month or less. It does not matter; it is what the people like to do.”

“I suspect there will be cases of abuse.” Elsa said.

“Yes, but that can happen in any relationship. Bondage is about trust. That’s why I was sorry about what happened when I tied you to the tree and you thought I left you. A bit of fear, or maybe a better word is unease, is not bad, it keeps the adrenaline going, but real fear is not what bondage is about.”

“I liked reading the Bondage Life magazines, it showed lots of people having different ideas about bondage.”

“Yes, and that is still true. Think about what you said 2 days ago, you wanted me to be a bit rougher. If I can go along with that, that will work out fine, but if you push me beyond what I want, relations break up. I don’t know many people who are into bondage. I bump occasionally into somebody who wants it as part of having sex, but you are the first person who seems to enjoy it at a different level.”

“I still don’t know why.” She said. “When I read the first magazine, it turned me on. Maybe it is me looking for attention, although I normally have no problem getting sex if I want, not with my looks. But this felt like it was on another level, deeper than casual sex. Even when we were playing just now in the truck before the pickup, I didn’t get off, but I did not need to. Just feeling that I helped you was enough satisfaction.”

I looked at Elsa, sitting in the darkness of the cabin, lights from oncoming traffic illuminating her. She was 12 years younger than me but that did not seem to make a difference to her.

“I am trying to find what I like.” She continued. “There is stuff in your magazines that I did not know existed. People can probably spend a lot of money on this bondage thing.”

Her thought gave me an idea, but it was not something I could deal with while on the road, so it would have to wait till after we got to Florida. Elsa picked up whatever was left of her bag of chips and opened a root beer from the little fridge.

“Want anything?” She asked.

“Yeah, you.” I said as a joke.

She grinned. She stuck her foot out to me and ran her toes along my leg, at least the part she could reach.

“Maybe later.”

It took some effort to concentrate on the driving after that remark. Just as I was going to say that we made good time, it was 4 AM, red and blue lights lit up behind me.

“Cops.” I said and looked for a place to pull over, as it was clear they were after me.

“What did you do?” Elsa asked, looking worried.

“Relax, maybe I was speeding, I don’t know, we’ll see.”

I rolled the window down and waited for the officer to approach.

Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Nice part :) I guess someone missjudged the Situation before, thought Elsa had been kidnapped and informed the cops :) The conversations between Jack and Elsa are very well written - as the whole story!
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Caesar73 wrote: 3 years ago I guess someone misjudged the situation before, thought Elsa had been kidnapped and informed the cops
Darn, I had not thought about that. I had another reason for the cops in the next chapter, but your idea is better (and more logical with the story), I'll have to do some rewriting. Thanks!

Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Thanks, Slackywacky! I'm glad, you like the Idea :) It would be interessting how Jack and Elsa explain the Situation - without getting in trouble :)
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Caesar73 wrote: 3 years ago It would be interesting how Jack and Elsa explain the Situation - without getting in trouble :)
Don't expect too much out of it, it is just a small part in the story and since I am telling the story from Jack's perspective, it might not be that interesting. I'll review again tonight (my time) before I publish tomorrow. The next chapter is one of those in between chapters with not a whole lot of bondage. Some, but not a whole lot.

tieguy47
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by tieguy47 »

Cant wait to read it
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

tieguy47 wrote: 3 years ago Cant wait to read it
Tomorrow (EDT time zone) :-)

RopingRingers
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopingRingers »

Caesar73 wrote: 3 years ago Thanks, Slackywacky! I'm glad, you like the Idea :) It would be interessting how Jack and Elsa explain the Situation - without getting in trouble :)
Couldn't you both just pull a Nixon lol deny deny deny. If the woman and the man are both saying "no officer, no kidnapping here?" I think they'd move on lol
Hello there!

Other Work
lochness
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by lochness »

RopingRingers wrote: 3 years ago
Caesar73 wrote: 3 years ago Thanks, Slackywacky! I'm glad, you like the Idea :) It would be interessting how Jack and Elsa explain the Situation - without getting in trouble :)
Couldn't you both just pull a Nixon lol deny deny deny. If the woman and the man are both saying "no officer, no kidnapping here?" I think they'd move on lol
"I did not have sexual relations with that woman."
RopingRingers
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopingRingers »

lochness wrote: 3 years ago
RopingRingers wrote: 3 years ago
"I did not have sexual relations with that woman."
Exactly! Now we're cookin' with gas ;)
Hello there!

Other Work
Nainur
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nainur »

Caesar73 wrote: 3 years ago Nice part :) I guess someone missjudged the Situation before, thought Elsa had been kidnapped and informed the cops :) The conversations between Jack and Elsa are very well written - as the whole story!
It is indeed. Long so far, very long.
I split reading over several days to do the story justice. Excellent if you like some depth in it and contents lots of what consensual is all about (and what is not, maybe).
Great stuff.
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

I looked in the mirror and saw more red and blue lights appear. One police car turned into 2, two became four and they blocked the south bound lanes of the interstate. This was a little more than a speeding offence, something else was going on.

“State police, driver get out of the cab, keep your back towards us and put your hands on your head.”

“Do what they say, when they say it.” I told Elsa, before I climbed out of the cab.

I had no idea what was going on. Once I got out of the cab, I put my hands on my head as instructed and waited for the next instruction.

“Walk backwards towards my voice, slowly, keep your hands on your head.”

Without a word, I followed the instructions.

“Kneel down, keep your hands on your head, cross your feet.”

I kneeled and crossed my feet. My hands were still on my head when two officers approached me, each grabbing an arm and cuffing my wrists behind my back. They helped me up and brought me over to one of the cruisers in the rear. The police action had the whole south lanes of the interstate blocked, while traffic on the north bound lane was rubbernecking to see what was going on.

“Mind your head.” A female officer said when I was put in the back of the cruiser.

The door closed and I was alone. The cuffs on my wrists were not very comfortable. I could not really see what was happening at the truck, police officers and their cruisers blocked my view, but I could hear the speaker and based on the instructions, Elsa was cooperating, just as I had told her. Not much later I saw how they brought Elsa to one of the other cruisers, her hands also cuffed behind her back. I could see they had a conversation with her before they closed the door of the cruiser. One of the officers came to the car I was in and opened the door.

“Evening, sir. My name is officer Blackwell. We had reports of a kidnapping from a young woman by a truck driver close to the Atlanta Motor Speedway. Can you tell me what is going on?”

I told her that Elsa was not kidnapped, she was with me at her free will. She had played with cuffs while we were at the gas station and multiple people might have seen her and might have come to the wrong conclusion.

“It looks like people indeed made the wrong conclusions. Your story matches that of the young lady. We’ll have to do some verifications, but I suspect we will be done soon here, and you should be good to go.”

He closed the door and walked away. Some of the cruisers left already and traffic started to flow again thought the single open lane. I knew that the troopers would not find anything on me, I did my best to stay out of trouble with the law. It did not take long before he came back and opened the door.

“You can come out, sir, and I will take the cuffs off.”

After he uncuffed me, he told me to be a little more careful.

“We’ve told the young lady the same thing.”

“I’ll remind her too.” I said.

“Thanks. You are free to go. Safe travels.”

I saw Elsa being released from her cuffs too and together we walked to the truck.

“That was fun, right?” I asked her, while she climbed in the cab.

“I was a little scared in the beginning, but once it became clear that I was not kidnapped, things settled down.”

“There must have been other people at the gas station that had seen us.” I said.

“Maybe. I don’t know. The police officer told me to be more careful and play safe.” Elsa grinned.

After I checked my mirrors to see if I was clear, I started the engine, turned on the lights and turned off the four-way flashers I had turned on when I got pulled over.

“Ready?” I asked Elsa, she nodded in return.

We got back onto the highway. The two cruisers that had been left behind passed us before we got to the next exit. Traffic was a little busier now, because it had been stopped for a while, but it did not take long before it was back to normal.

“I’ll go take a nap.” Elsa said to me, climbing from her seat to the bed.

“Fine with me. Close the curtain, so the light will not disturb you, it will be light soon.”

“Did we lose much time?” She asked, while lying down on the bed, pulling a cover over her body.

“Nah, maybe an hour.”

She closed the curtain and suddenly I heard the distinctive noise of handcuffs closing.

“Having fun?” I asked.

“Hmmmpppfffff.” Was the only answer I got.

I figured she had gagged and cuffed herself again.

“Sleep ‘tied’.” I said.

When we got to Ashburn at around 5 AM, I took the exit at Bussey Road and stopped at the Marathon gas station for some fresh coffee and breakfast. Elsa was still asleep in the cab, cuffed and gagged. The sun was slowly coming up, it was cloudy, but it was not a thick cloud cover. There was a brand-new Shell across the street, but it did not look like it had a restaurant area, so I stuck with the Marathon.

“Morning.” The older waitress said when I walked in.

“Good morning to you too. How are you?”

“I am good. Sit wherever you want. Coffee?”

“Yes please.”

As I normally did, bit of a habit, I sat near a window where I could see the truck.

“Breakfast menu?” The waitress asked when she brought coffee.

“Truckers breakfast is fine.” I told her after a quick look at the menu.

Almost all restaurants had something similar on the menu. Sausages, eggs, toast, ham, bacon and hash browns, enough food to keep a trucker going. The name might differ, but the meal was much the same.

“Here you go.” The waitress said when my food was ready, also refilling my coffee cup.

“Thanks.”

I remembered I was going to look something up for Elsa. I found what I was looking for and sent of an email, I did not expect a reply till in the evening, but that was fine. After finishing my breakfast and grabbing something on the go for Elsa, I paid and headed back to the truck. It should take me 4 hours to get to my destination, so I got back in the truck and got back onto I-75. I preferred to get to where I need to be early. Arriving late always costs you money and I hated to pay late fees.

“Beep, beep, beep.”

My PrePass system beeped to tell me I could bypass the weigh station. I had completely forgotten to check my weight, which was not that bad, as I could tell from how the truck reacted that the trailer was indeed not very heavy. The beeping had woken Elsa up, as I heard some movement behind the curtain.

“You okay?” I asked, trying to determine if she needed my help.

“Yes, I am good. I had the keys.”

The curtains opened and Elsa, dressed in just a long t-shirt, I remember her buying it in Chattanooga, climbed into the passenger seat. She did her hair up and smiled when she saw the breakfast I had gotten for her.

“Health choices, thank you.” She said, looking at the healthy food I had bought.

“I figured you would like that.”

It did not take her long to finish the breakfast. She took a root beer from the fridge and opened the can.

“Now you are going to waste all that healthy food with a pop can.” I told her.

She did not drink many a day, one or two, but it did contain a lot of sugar.

“I know, but I like this stuff and I can’t get it at home.”

“Did you sleep bound and gagged?”

“Yes, but my hands in front. I wanted to get used to the ballgag, and since I fell asleep, I think it is working.” She grinned.

We chatted while the miles of pavement disappeared under the tires, passing Tifton, Valdosta, until we turned off to Interstate 10. We hit Jacksonville at morning rush hour, which was less than ideal, as we lost some time here due to the high volume of traffic. We got onto Interstate 95 and finally we could move again.

“I suggest you go and change. I can’t stop anymore until after the delivery, we lost too much time at Jacksonville.” I told her when we were less than 30 minutes from our destination.

“Once we drop of the trailer, we’ll go to the beach.”

I saw her eyes lit up.

“I like that.”

Temperatures were already in the high 80’s and it was still morning, but that was not uncommon for Florida. The climate control in the cab worked well, so it was nice and cool inside, but you could tell it was warm outside. Elsa had changed behind the curtain and got back into the passenger seat when I turned off at exit 261A onto West International Speedway Boulevard. A quick right onto South Williamson Boulevard and another quick left and I was at gate 40 of the Daytona International Motor Speedway track.

“Paperwork please.” The guard asked.

He checked some stuff and directed me to the tunnel entrance. Within a day I was in the infield of two of my favorite Nascar tracks. It was busier at this track than Atlanta. I suspected they might have a race soon. But after asking twice and going the wrong way once, I made it to the building where I was dropping of the trailer.

“Loading bay 12.” The guard at the building told me.

I went through the usual steps, backing up the trailer, lowering the feet, disconnecting the cables, and pulling forward to disconnect the fifth wheel. Elsa was talking to the guard, dressed in her blue shorts and a yellow bikini top, which she had also bought in Chattanooga. I could see he had a hard time not trying to stare at her breasts, as the material of the bikini top did not cover much. I rescued him by handing him the paperwork the guard at the gate gave me.

“See you next time.” I told him, indicating to Elsa to get in the truck.

She deliberately shook her butt when she walked to the truck, making the poor guard stare even more.

“Meanie.” I told her when she got in the cab.

“Come on, he was cute. Maybe I should stay with him.”

I wanted to point at the door and say that she should go, but I was afraid that she might do it. Elsa laughed when she looked at me.

“You really thought I would leave you for him?”

I did not say a word, I just started the engine and drove away. It was impressive to drive in the infield and I drove slowly, so I had time to look around. Elsa was busy on her phone.

“You know, there is a race on Saturday and Sunday, this coming weekend. On Saturday it is a Nascar Xfinity series, on Sunday the Nascar Cup series.”

It was Thursday today, so that would be in 2 days, I thought. I had promised her to take her to a race, so maybe I could get some tickets.

“You want to go?” Elsa asked.

“I promised you I would take you to a race, so I might as well.”

“Good.” She said. “I bought tickets for both races.”

“What? But I was going to take you.” I stammered.

“Just see it as my thank you for you taking me along.” She replied.

I thought having her in the truck and getting to tie her up was rewarding enough. We drove through the tunnel, leaving the infield.

“We need to pick the tickets up before Saturday 10 AM.” She told me.

“I can ask if we can pick them up now.” I said, stopping at the security gate at the tunnel exit.

I told the guard about the tickets Elsa had bought and after a few quick questions and answers on his radio, he told me to park on the grass on the right and we could walk up to the ticket counter.

“Thank you.”

“No problem.” He replied, opening the barrier so I could pass.

After picking up the tickets, it was busier at the ticket building than I would have expected, we walked back to the truck.

“You want to go to the beach?” I asked.

“That would be great and maybe get something to eat?”

I knew both things could be combined, there were enough restaurants on the beach. Finding a parking spot where you could park a truck was a little more difficult. Eventually I found a spot at the parking at the Hampton Inn Daytona Beach on North Atlantic Avenue. We ate lunch in their restaurant which was better than I expected, and they allowed us to park for a while, so that we could visit the beach. Elsa was almost jumping for joy when we headed to the beach.

Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

A fine interlude - so to speak :)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic