Hitchhiker (M/F, some F/F)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

lochness wrote: 4 years ago An excellent story so far. Also, your attention to detail is excellent. Thumbs way up! 👍
OldTUGger wrote: 4 years ago Well done story; good pacing, good characters, and fun! A pleasure to read!
Bandit666 wrote: 4 years ago Brilliant second and third part, already eager for parts 4, 5 and well you get the point :)
Gagfan wrote: 4 years ago Very enjoyable story so far! When it comes to fiction I tend to trend towards the less happy stuff but Im enjoying seeing these two's playful banter as she explores her pervy side
Thanks guys! Your comments (and everybody else who replied) are really appreciated. I had so much fun writing this, that the next chapter was an easy write. Hope you enjoy it.
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

“Fuck.” I swore, swerved and hit the brakes.

Elsa gave a muffled scream.

“Moron.” I cursed at the car that cut me off while it got onto the interstate.

The drive out of Chicago, taking I-294 south, had been slow, which was no surprise as we were hitting the start of rush hour. After we left the CP yard, I stopped at an abandoned warehouse and did a quick check of the truck and trailer. I had learned the hard way to check often, as that could prevent issues that could be costly. But everything looked fine and I got back into the truck. The quick walk around the truck also told me we were alone in the yard.

“Everything looks good.” I told Elsa, who was sitting with her feet on the dash, looking out the window.

How long are you going to drive this evening?” She asked me.

I had not really decided yet. The trip to Chattanooga would take around 11 hours if I drove it in one go, but with my delivery date being 2 days away, I could take it slow and even show Elsa some of the sites.

“Time to kidnap you again.” I told her.

She got her feet of the dash and turned to me.

“What are you going to do to me, your dastardly kidnapper.” She said.

I picked up a rope and told her to put her wrists out in front of her. Wrapping the rope around her wrists, tying it like I had yesterday, palm to pam, she watched me intently. I cinched the rope and put the knot where her fingers, nor her mouth could get at it.

“At least I can see what you are doing this time.” She said, moving her now bound wrists to see how much movement she had.

“Elbows.” I said, just like yesterday, although today it was a statement, not a question.

She leaned forward towards me and that gave me a clear view of her breasts below her t-shirt. I froze for a moment, and I noticed that she saw it before I regained myself and tied her elbows together just below her elbows.

“That’s different.” She said, testing her bonds again after cinching and knotting the rope.

“Yes, but you’ll see why in a bit.” I told her.

“Ankles.” I told her.

She leaned sideways against the backrest of the passenger seat and lifted her feet towards me. I rested her ankles on my knees and tied them together, nice and snug. Another piece of the ropes was used to tie her knees, above and below the knees itself.

“I could get out of this.” She said, a coy smile on her face.

“I am not done. Move to the bed.” I told her. “Back against the back wall, below the storage units.”

She moved to the bed and sat down, her back against the Mack storage shelf that was below the cupboards. That coy smile was still on her face, while she looked at what I was doing. Taking one of the longer pieces, I wrapped it around the rope around her wrists, looping it around her ankles and back to her wrists, before I slowly started pulling.

“Interesting.” She said.

I kept pulling, she tried to resist a little, but not wholeheartedly and slowly her wrists moved towards her ankles, forcing her to lean forward.

“Move your knees up.” I told her.

It made the position a little easier. Once her wrists and ankles were together, I wrapped the rope around her already restrained limbs, which meant she could no longer move her hands away from her ankles.

“Almost done.” I told her, taking another rope and fixing her elbows to her knees, making the package more rigid.

“Don’t think I’ll be going anywhere.” She said, testing her bonds.

The only disadvantage of the tie was that her breasts were now hiding underneath her arms. I would have to think about a position that would show them of more for her next tie. At least I could watch her long legs and her ass, as I knew she probably would fall over at some point in time.

“Gag time.”

“Oh, please don’t gag me, mister kidnapper.” She said in a sultry voice. “I will be really quiet.”

“Yeah, right, until there is a cop car next to us.” I replied.

Elsa smiled her big smile, knowing by now that it caused me to forget what I was doing.

“Euh.” I said and I sat there staring at her before I got myself back to the task at hand.

I took one of my unused bed sheets out of the storage, cut it with my knife and tore a strip off. Elsa looked interested at what I was doing. Tying a knot in the middle, I held it in front of her mouth, but she refused to open it. I smiled at her.

“I can wait. The longer you refuse to open your mouth, the longer you will stay tied up.” I told her.

Reluctantly she opened her mouth and I pushed the knot in her mouth. I noticed it was too small, so I took it out and tied another knot on top of the one already there. This time she opened her mouth without resistance, and I saw that this double knot filled her mouth better. The torn sheet was long, so I was able to wrap both ends one more time around her head, still leaving enough sheet to tie a knot. When I pulled on the sheet, the knot in the middle got pushed deeper in her mouth by the wraps on top of it. After pulling as tight as I could, the sheet distorted the sides of her mouth a little, I tied the knot at the nape of her neck.

“Okay?” I asked her.

She nodded slowly, trying to work on the gag, but it was tight, and she could not move it. I did notice that because her mouth was open a little, she started to drool quickly, and she did not seem to be happy about it. I placed a towel on the bed and pushed her over sideways, which caused her to scream in the gag.

“Nice and quiet.” I told her as her scream had not been very loud.

She gave me a dirty look, and I moved her back in the sitting position.

“One more thing.” I told her.

I could see that she was wondering what I was planning, but when I picked up another torn bed sheet, she had figured it out and started to shake her head, but that did not stop me. The sheet was wrapped tightly over her eyes and tied at the back of her head, effectively blindfolding her.

“Hmmmmppppffff.” She said in her gag, not happy that I had taken her sight away.

“Now I can drive without you watching me all the time.” I joked.

Elsa gave me an angry grunt.

“All you have to do is escape and you can sit in the passenger seat.” I said, looking at my prisoner.

I pushed her over again, repositioned her a little, so she was more on the bed and left her like that. Before I started the truck again, I just watched her for a while. Her long legs folded at the knees, her arms stuck to her lower legs and lying on her side showed off her ass real nice. I stood up, smacked her bum, not too hard, just enough as a surprise for her, and tickled her bare feet. Turned out she was ticklish. I could tell from the sigh that she probably would have preferred that I wouldn’t have found out.

“Oh, you are ticklish, this will be fun.” I said, running my fingers over the bottom of her feet again, causing her to scream into the gag.

At last I started the engine again and started the drive to Chattanooga. I had decided to use Interstate 57 and Interstate 24, a less travelled route, but I had time and I wanted Elsa to see more than 4 lane highways.

“Here we go.” I told my blindfolded prisoner.

The junction at I-294 and US-20 was the moment where a white Toyota Corolla almost collided with me, as the driver did not pay attention enough, my onboard camera system recorded the event, and almost crashed into me. Luckily, my braking prevented an accident, but I did notice that Elsa was on the edge of the bed, the forward motion from the braking pushing her towards the front of the truck. With one hand I pushed her back as well as I could, but I knew I had to stop and do it properly, but that was not going to happen while I was on the I-294. According to the navigation system there was a Walmart Supercenter not far from entering I-57, so I decided to stop there. We had only travelled 40 miles, but with all traffic it had been almost 2 hours.

“You okay?” I asked my prisoner.

The gag worked well, and I had no idea what she said as a reply, but if she was not screaming, I figured she was fine. The trip to exit 7 of the Interstate 294 was without further incidents. My heart was still racing from the almost collision, but by the time I got to the Walmart, it had slowed down again. There was an occasional grunt coming from the sleeper part of the cabin, but I ignored all of them. I exited I-57 at Sauk Trail and stopped at the Walmart. There were no signs prohibiting trucks to enter, some Walmart’s did that, but I still parked as far away from the main building, as not to interfere with the regular shoppers.

“Stay here, I’ll be back.” I told Elsa.

Being blindfolded, she had no idea where we were, and I did not tell her anything. I just got out of the cab and closed the door, leaving her alone and helpless. Making sure the cab was locked, I walked to the Walmart entrance, picked up a shopping cart and went shopping. After getting some groceries, including more Root Beer, I walked through the hardware department and got some stuff that would be useful to me. It probably took me 45 minutes to walk through the supercenter and after a bathroom visit and paying, I stopped at the inhouse McDonald’s and got us some burgers, I figured Elsa might be hungry, I knew I was.

“Honey I am home.” I said, using the corny lines from TV, when I opened the door of the truck.

She was exactly where I had left her. I could see her fighting her bonds a little, but she was not getting any closer to escaping. I lifted the bags into the cabin, stored some of the other stuff I had bought in the external storage areas of the truck and climbed in.

“Hungry?” I asked her.

A nod confirmed my suspicion. I lifted her up and put her sideways leaning against the back wall of the sleeper, her feet facing the driver side of the bed. I could not resist and tickled her a little before I decided to undo the gag. The knot was tight, but I managed to get it undone and I unwrapped the torn sheet from around her head. She had drooled less than I would have thought she would, there was only a small wet spot on the towel beneath her. I left the blindfold in place and I also did not release any of the ropes holding her prisoner.

“Open up.” I told her.

She did and I fed her one of the cheeseburgers I had brought her. I ate mine too, watching her chew, still helplessly tied. Every time she opened her mouth, I let her chew of a bit of the burger, until she finished the two I had bought for her.

“Thank you.” She said when I indicated she had finished the burgers.

I opened the Root Beer and fed her the straw and she emptied half the can in one go.

“Remember, you are tied, no bathroom visits until I allow you.” I reminded her.

Her tongue licked her lips.

“Where are we?” She asked.

“None of your business.” I told her. “Here, open up, some more to chew on.”

She opened her mouth, probably expecting more food, but instead she got her gag back in her mouth. She tried to resist me, but a quick tickle and a warning stopped that quickly. Moments later she was tightly gagged again. I left her sitting against the back of the sleeper and cleaned up the garbage, before I started the truck and left the Walmart parking lot, taking I-57 South again.

“Relax, it will be a while again before I stop.” I told her.

She grunted something in her gag and tried to move a little, but tied as she was, that was hard. I smiled, seeing her try to get comfortable. Her back was under a lot of stress from the position she was tied in, but she seemed to take it in stride. I had thought about discussing a safety code with her, but figured that if she were kidnapped for real, she would not have one, so why should she have one now. I turned the radio on to my usual SiriusXM channel and concentrated on traffic on the highway.

Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

The more I read of this story, the more I like it :) The ball tie, the "dinner" :)
lochness
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by lochness »

I love all these little details about your truck and where you drive.
Tenuous
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Tenuous »

Another great chapter, and an unusual tie this time. I loved the scene of Jack feeding a bound Elsa, and can't help but imagine her licking the grease off of his fingers afterwards. Can't wait to see what "useful stuff" he bought.
lochness
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by lochness »

I actually spent some time googling the places and roads you have mentioned. I like fictional stories being placed in real locations. Good job!
Last edited by lochness 4 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
lochness
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by lochness »

I actually spent some time googling the places and roads you have mentioned. I like fictional stories being placed in real locations. Good job!
Last edited by lochness 4 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

Another great chapter, and yet you’re being devious in more ways than one, as you don’t admit when you’ve posted an update, keep it going though it’s enjoyable and in it own unique way believable as well
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Bandit666 wrote: 4 years ago you don’t admit when you’ve posted an update
It was fun writing this, so it has been an update a day. And these are longer updates too. I update my signature every time I update a story :-)
The next update (later this Monday) will be why this story is in the Adult section...

slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Tenuous wrote: 4 years ago can't help but imagine her licking the grease off of his fingers afterwards
Damn, I did not think about that... ;)

slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

“Hmmpppffff.” Elsa was trying to say something.

She had been getting more vocal in the last 30 minutes, but I had been ignoring her. Traffic was light and I made good time, passing Champaign and Tuscola was coming up. I figured I might as well fill up gas here, the sign along the interstate for the Road Ranger gas station showed a pretty good price for diesel.

“I’ll be stopping again.” I told my prisoner.

Elsa was still leaning against the rear wall of the sleeper cabin, her head mostly resting on her bound arms. She lifted it and looked in my direction, although she could not see anything, as the blindfold was still in place.

“Yes, I might give you a bathroom break, maybe.” I said, not wanting to give her too much hope.

The Road Ranger gas station was almost opposite the Interstate exit and I pulled in. It was just a building with gas pumps for cars at the front and the diesel pumps on the side. I did notice that they had a scale, and since I had not checked the weight yet, I decided to use the scale here to get a real value, instead of the 40,000 pounds noted on the freight bill that did not include the weight of the trailer and my truck.

“I am leaving the curtain open.” I told Elsa.

She knew what that meant, anybody tall enough to see into the cabin, might notice her on the sleeper bed. She had no idea, due to the blindfold, if it was still light or not and how busy it was at the gas station. She also didn’t dare to fall on her side, as she did not want to fall off the bed, which was a real possibility if she tried to move.

“Hmmppff.” Elsa replied softly.

I jumped down from the truck, filled up the tanks, they were not empty, but I preferred to fill up whenever I saw a good diesel price, and walked around the rig to give it a quick inspection. All looked well and I waited for the tanks to fill, before walking into the main building.

“Hello, welcome to Road Ranger, my name is Lucky. Hope you are doing well.”

The woman behind the counter was roughly my age, looking very pretty. She was as tall as me, short spiky black hair, grey eyes, and full lips that looked like they were made for kissing. Her chest was not as full as Elsa’s, but it was not bad either. It was easy to see she kept fit; her body was toned. The flannel shirt and jeans, obvious they were work clothes, fit her well.

“Thanks, I am Jack. How are you?” I said.

“I am doing pretty good today, Jack. The weather is nice, business is good, and my shift ends in 30 minutes. Where are you heading to?”

“South, Kentucky.” I replied, grabbing my wallet.

She hit some buttons on the computer in front of her and told me what I owed her.

“Points card?” She asked me.

I had a points card, like most truckers, for almost every program out there. Luckily, you did not have to carry all cards around, my Google Pay on my phone had them all digitized. She scanned my phone and I paid the gas bill.

“Anything else?” She asked, looking at me with a big smile.

It seemed that smiles and eyes were my hot items these last two days. First Elsa, now Lucky, although I wondered if that was her real name.

“I’ll use the weighing station, please.”

“Oh, that is free, don’t worry.” She replied.

Not all gas stations allowed free use, some charged you a few bucks to use it.

“Just know that the certification has run out, hence we don’t charge. It is however in good condition; you can trust the result.” She added.

“Thanks. Any good places to eat? Can I park here overnight?”

I had seen a couple of trucks parked at the back. It was normal for truckers to park at gas stations, as the big truck stops were less common in rural areas. I really preferred to park somewhere more private, having Elsa with me.

“If you like Mexican, you should try Sol Del Mar, it is on the left, a little further down the road. You can park your rig here and walk, or park on the right at the rear of Little Auto Repair across from the Mexican. The garage is closed for the day and normally has the space. My cousin owns the place. If somebody says something, just tell them ‘Lucky’ told you to park there.”

“Sounds like a good idea. I like all kinds of food, so I will give it a try.”

“Yes, you can overnight park here. The fee is 10 bucks, it includes shower use and free coffee. Laundry machines are at the rear. They take a buck for a single load.”

I nodded, I wanted to weigh my truck and trailer first and get some food. Lucky and I talked a little more before another client walked in to pay for gas. I waved goodbye and walked back to the truck, climbed in, looked at my helpless Swedish girl for a moment, started the engine, and drove around the lot, onto the scale. The display showed that my combination was 72,776 lbs. That was close to the maximum limit. I checked my PrePass and entered the weight. I should have done it when I picked up the trailer, but I forgot. A ‘package’ had distracted me.

“Still here?” I asked Elsa, who had not moved much.

“Hmmppffff.” Was the reply I got.

I laughed. While I had been filling up the tanks, I had been thinking what to do with my prisoner and the fact that she had been tied for a few hours now. Taking her to the Mexican, after just being untied might be problematic, as she would show rope marks on her arms and legs, as it would have done in Chicago. Maybe I should leave her in the truck, but untie her, or maybe I should just leave her. I was not sure yet.

“Okay, we’re rolling again.” I told her.

I navigated the exit of the parking and drove down East Southline Road. We passed several fast-food restaurants, places I tended to avoid at all cost if I could. I found Little Auto Repair down the road, with the Mexican place across the street.

“Sharp right turn.” I told Elsa, so she was prepared.

It was more to not scare her than anything else, as I took the corner slowly. The yard of the auto repair shop was large enough to park the truck and I turned the engine off. The rear of the trailer was facing the Mexican restaurant across the street.

“Hmmppffff?” Elsa asked.

“No, you can stay here.” I answered.

I don’t think she was happy with me; she shook her tied arms and legs as if to want to throw of the ropes and there was a muttering in the gag. It was one of the very few times I had seen her fight her bonds.

“I won’t be long. Do you want me to help you on your side?”

She shook her head, so I left her like she was. Knowing how long she had been tied, she probably needed a bathroom break, but that was going to be easier later at the gas station than at the Mexican restaurant.

“Hmmppffff hmmpppffff hmmppffff.” Elsa said.

“You wanted to be tied up, now you will stay tied up. Remember when I wanted to gag you and you refused to open your mouth? That’s why you are still tied up. Learn from it. But I’ll be friendly and remove the blindfold.”

She had to blink, even in the low evening light, as she had been blindfolded for a few hours. The gag distorted her mouth, but now that she could see again, she focused those blue eyes on me and made soft pleading sounds in her gag. I tore my eyes away from hers because I might have untied her right there. With a smile on my face I closed the curtains for the sleeper part and climbed out of the truck. After I locked the door, I walked across the street to the Mexican restaurant.

“Hmmmppppffffffff.” Elsa grunted in her gag, but I did not hear her.

The restaurant was not very busy, but it was after regular dinner time. It was ‘seat yourself’, so I decided to sit at the bar. Food service was quick, and I ordered some light fare. I sipped on my beer after finishing the meal, my only beer, as I still had to drive, and somebody settled on the barstool next to me. I looked and noticed it was Lucky.

“Howdy, stranger.” She said, her voice sounding tired.

She had changed into a short flower print summer dress and 2-inch black high heels on her feet. I could see the outline of a bra under the garment.

“Long day?” I asked.

“Twelve hours, so yeah. But it is my day off tomorrow, so that will be nice.”

She ordered a drink, a cocktail. It looked like she did not have to order food, as a plate was put in front of her.

“Come here often?” I asked.

“Too often, probably, but there are not many good places to eat if you don’t like junk food. And it does not help if you work weird hours. This is my dinner when I have the afternoon shift, as I do not want to cook when I get home.” She replied.

“I understand.” I said.

She looked good in the short dress. She was not wearing nylons; I could see her bare legs. We talked about stuff for a while, I found out that she was much like me, trying to stay healthy by staying away from the fast-food restaurants. I noticed that she was not wearing a ring.

“My fiancée got killed in a shooting in Chicago just over a year ago, which made me move back here to my parents. I got the job at the gas station to keep busy and bills still need paying.”

“I am sorry.” I said.

“It has been a year, I got over it by now.”

She stared into the distance, telling me she was not completely over it, or at least that was what I thought, I am a truck driver, not a shrink.

"Did you walk here in those heels?” I asked, pointing at her shoes.

“I am used to walking in these, they are comfortable enough, they’re only 2-inch.” She said, eating her dinner.

I broke my rule by having another beer, I knew I only had to drive back to the gas station, which was not that far, and I offered her another drink. She took another cocktail. Talking to her was easy and while we sat there, her voice perked up and sounded less tired than when she came into the restaurant. She had another cocktail, this one on her own tab she insisted, and offered me another beer, but I declined. Losing my driver license was something I could not afford.

“You have morals.” She said.

I grinned, as I was not sure Elsa would agree. Looking at the TV behind the bar I noticed it was close to 10 PM. I had been in the restaurant for over an hour.

“I should be going.” I said to Lucky, which was her real name as it turned out.

Her parents had tried for a long time to have a baby, she told me, and when they finally succeeded, they called their daughter Lucky. At times during high school she had hated it, but it had grown on her now that she was an adult.

“If you want, you can park your truck at my place. My parent moved to a retirement home 2 month ago, and other than my two cats, there is nobody at home. You could have another beer there. The yard is big enough for a transport, we used to get deliveries for my parents’ company all the time.”

She looked like she really needed me to come along as during the conversation she had moved closer and closer to me, leaning almost into me. My mind wandered to my truck and my helpless prisoner, but it was not like Elsa and I were in a relationship, she was just a hitchhiker I told myself. She could leave at any time. If she was not tied up for a change. I had not made my mind up on how to tell Lucky about Elsa yet either, I decided to let things work out by themselves.

“Lead the way.” I told her after settling my bill.

She walked towards the door and I followed a few steps behind, watching the sway of her buttocks while she headed to the exit. Outside of the restaurant she looped her right arm into my left and together we crossed the street. The lot I had parked in was only dimly lit and when we walked along the passenger side of the truck and trailer, which was the side away from the small road the garage was at, she stopped me, turned towards me, and started to kiss me, pushing me with my back against the body of the truck.

“Kiss me.” She whispered.

I returned the kiss, and our mouths got locked in a frantic kiss, tongues exploring each other’s mouths. Her hands wrapped around my neck and she pressed her body against mine, rubbing my dick with her body. It did not take a genius to see and feel that I was turned on. My hands had gone up her dress and unhooked the bra she was wearing.

“Let’s get to my place.” She said, lowering one hand and squeezing my manhood.

I unlocked the truck and opened the passenger door, giving her a hand getting into the truck.

“There you go.” I told her, more for letting Elsa know I was not alone than anything else.

She sat in the passenger seat and I closed the door, almost running around the front of the truck to the driver’s door. This thing with Lucky was not a first, but it did not happen very often. I climbed in and sat in the driver’s seat. Not a sound came from behind the curtain, Elsa must have figured I was not alone.

“Can we use your sleeper bed?” Lucky asked.

I shook my head.

“No, I did not clean up yet, there is a package on the bed I need to deal with.” I told her.

She looked a bit disappointed, but it did not stop her from moving over to my seat and sitting sideways on my lap, kissing me some more, her tongue again playing with mine. She pulled the dress over her head and pressed herself against me. My hands went all over her body, her bra, which I had already loosened, falling on my lap. Her breathing got heavier and she started to moan when my hands kneaded her breasts. I grabbed her bra, and while keeping up the kissing, brought her hands behind her back and wrapped the bra around them.

“Oh, kinky.” She sighed but did not pull her hands back.

We kissed some more, clearly visible in the cabin to anybody walking by outside.

“Let’s go, before you have to take me here.” She said, pulling away, releasing her hands, and moving to the passenger seat, but making no movements towards putting her dress back on.

Instead her left hand started to play with her own breasts and her right hand went inside her panties, playing with herself, while she looked at me. My dick was bulging in my pants, this was turning me on for sure. It took a lot of effort to concentrate on driving the truck to her place, which was a farm on the other side of the Interstate, a few miles out.

“Turn right when you see the medical center on the left.” She told me, while still playing with herself as a show for me but leaving me alone for the moment to drive.

“Just park in the driveway, there is enough space to turn when you leave.”

The medical center was easy to find, it was lit up, and the driveway opposite of it was wide enough for the truck and trailer. I stopped the truck next to the house and killed the engine, turning off all the lights.

“Let’s go.” She said, grabbing her dress and climbing out of the truck.

The passenger door closed. I quickly looked behind the curtain, a helpless Elsa looking back at me. I was not sure, but it seemed her eyes were laughing, but it was dark, so I could be mistaken. I grabbed some protection from my dashboard, I was not stupid enough to have unsafe sex, and climbed out the driver’s side. When I closed the door, Lucky was standing next to me, her last piece of clothing, her panty bottom, had disappeared. My t-shirt was quickly removed. Her mouth found mine again and we continued were we had stopped at the garage. My hands played with her breasts, her hands played with my belt, pants, and boxers, releasing my penis from its prison. I stopped to put the condom on, but she took over, kneeled before me, and started to play with my dick.

“Hmmmmmmm, nice size.” She said after a few minutes of playing with me before she put the condom on.

Once my protection was on, she wrapped her arms around my neck, her legs around my waist and she lowered herself onto my shaft. Her movements were rhythmic and either it had been a long time the last time she had sex, or I was that good, which I did not believe, but she came pretty quick, a loud scream coming from her mouth. Good thing the closest neighbors were a few hundred yards away. She kept the rhythmic movement going, rising, and lowering herself on my penis and it did not take long for me to explode as well.

“Thank you. I needed that.” She whispered in my ear, still holding on to me, me still inside of her.

I lowered myself onto the grass next to the truck and we held a tight embrace until she sighed, lifted herself of my manhood and snuggled next to me. Somewhere my brain felt that I betrayed Elsa, but I pushed that thought away. Thinking of Elsa made my body react and my dick grew again. I was pretty sure she could hear what was going on, especially the scream Lucky had given when she came.

“Second round?” Lucky asked, putting her hand on my manhood.

The touching, she clearly knew what she was doing, worked and we went for a second round. This time me lying on the grass and her sitting on top of my dick, my hands holding on to her waist, helping her moving up and down again. This was pure sex, this had nothing to do with love, this was two people who needed a release.

“Aaaarrrggghhhhhhh.”

This time we came together, another scream coming from her throat. Afterwards it took several minutes to come down from the high and she snuggled up to me eventually, both of us lying naked in the grass, watching the sky. I had completely forgotten about the helpless young woman bound and gagged in my sleeper.

“You can sleep in the house if you want.” She said, occasionally kissing me.

“I’ll be fine in the truck. I might want to leave early.”

“I hope you don’t think I am hussy or a floozy. I have not had sex in a while, I needed this. I thought you were hot when you walked into the gas station and I did not see any rings on your fingers, so I took a chance.”

“It is nice to not have to do it myself.” I said, which made her laugh.

She turned herself towards me, started to kiss again and her hand went down to my groin.

“Are you ready for another one?” She asked.

Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Hot chapter :) Elsa might regret her decision and surely Jack will have to make some amendements later. Being tied up and gagged that long, must be terribly uncomfortable - Jack, Jack you are a bad boy ....
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Caesar73 wrote: 4 years ago Hot chapter :)
Thanks. And congrats on reaching the Millennial Club (1000+ posts).

RopingRingers
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopingRingers »

Not a bad chapter at all ;) Elsa is definitely gonna have something to say about this one lmao I'd definitely be a bit pissed 😂
Hello there!

Other Work
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

Yet another great and intriguing chapter, as I’ve come to expect from yourself, but I think Jack might have some making up to do once he’s back in the cab and Elsa is released she’s gone a long time without a toilet break food, water or freedom ;)
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

“Män! Allt de tänker på är deras kukar.”

I had no idea what Elsa was saying, but it was probably not very flattering.

“I am sorry, okay?” I said to whatever she had called me. “I had every intention of getting food from the Mexican place and untie you. Things happened."

“I really need to go to a bathroom.” She said in English.

After two more escapades with Lucky, I had told her that I needed to get some sleep and she had left for the house, satisfied and happy. Her offer to come into the house and sleep there still standing. I suspected she would be sleeping well. I had dressed, cleaned up, Lucky had left half her clothes out here, and climbed into the truck. Once I undid Elsa’s gag, the Swedish line was the first thing that came out of her mouth.

“Let me get you out of your restraints.” I said.

She nodded.

“I did feel really helpless and I really tried to escape, but I could not. You tied me too well. There was nothing I could do. Not even scratch my leg when it started itching. Every time you came into the truck I was hoping you would let me go, but you never did. And when you brought that woman with you, I didn’t know what to do. Hearing you have sex with her made me feel even more helpless.”

I started to untie her, the ropes around her elbows and knees went first, followed by the rope that held her wrists at her ankles. For the first time in many hours she could stretch her back again.

“Oh, that feels so good.” She said.

I untied her knees, ankles, and elbows.

“Are you going to hit me?” I asked her, before starting on her wrist rope.

She grinned.

“You really think that the fact that you had sex with someone I never met is bothering me?”

Not really knowing what to say to that question, I did not answer.

“Jag kan ha önskat att det var jag på hennes plats.” She said so quietly I could hardly hear it.

“What was that?” I asked, not having a clue what she said.

“Nothing. Can I go to the bathroom now?” She said, louder.

“Yeah, about that…”

“Yes?”

“There is no bathroom here where we are parked. And I did not ask Lucky if we could use hers.”

“Lucky?” Elsa asked.

She shrugged her shoulders.

“What do I care. Just give me some bushes.”

She waited for me to untie her hands, grabbed a toilet paper role I had in the sleeper and climbed out of the cab. A few minutes later she came back. I had cleaned up the ropes but had not put them away. She sat on the bed, facing away from me, holding her hands behind her back, rope marks clearly visible on her arms and legs.

“You want to be tied again?” I asked her.

“Don’t you want me out of the way, so you can play more with Lucky?” She replied, not looking at me.

I was not good at reading other people, especially women, unless they were clear in what they were trying to say, so Elsa’s reaction was a bit of a puzzle to me.

“I don’t know what to say.” I told her. “Lucky came onto me at the restaurant and things just happened. I was not planning to have sex with her. Same as I was not planning to have sex with you.”

“Typical.” She replied.

“But that does not mean it could not happen.” I continued.

She turned around slowly.

“So, you want to have sex with me?” She asked, pulling her t-shirt over her head, displaying her bare breasts.

Why do European woman always take the direct approach? They were less inhibited than most American women, that was for sure. I looked dumbfounded at her breasts, those magnificent mounds that had been hiding under her t-shirts.

“Euh…” I was lost for words.

Elsa grinned and kept looking at me.

“I am an adult you know; I have had sex before. There is no law that says you cannot have sex with me. So far you have been a gentleman kidnapper, maybe I want a little more as described in that Bondage Life magazine.”

At that moment somebody knocked on the driver door and opened it.

“Jack, I forgot to…” Lucky stopped talking and looked at Elsa sitting topless on the sleeper bed.

Lucky had a long t-shirt on and some slippers.

“Sorry, I did not know you had somebody with you.”

When she opened the door, the light had turned on in the cab and Elsa and the rope marks were clearly visible.

“Did you keep her tied up in the truck when we were making out?” Lucky asked.

I did not get the chance to reply, Elsa beat me to it.

“He kept me bound and gagged since this afternoon, he only just untied me.”

“I assume it was not against your will. Since this afternoon? Geez. Did he give you any food?”

“Not since earlier this afternoon.”

“He went to the Mexican, and you were tied up in the truck? Really?”

Lucky looked at me like I was the worst person in the world.

“Come on down girl, I’ll make you some food.”

Elsa smiled, put on her t-shirt, hiding those lovely breasts, and climbed out of the truck on the passenger side.

“You can sleep in your truck.” Lucky said, pointing to me and the truck. “I’ll feed this poor woman. I was coming to ask if you wanted another beer, but you can forget about that.”

She slammed the door shut and I noticed Elsa and Lucky walking towards the house, chatting. I sat there for a few moments, stunned by the events that just happened. The woman that I just had sex with, took the woman away that wanted to have sex with me.

“Women.” I said out loud.

I stashed the ropes away, cleaned up my bed, cleaned up the rest of the cabin and laid down on the bed. I could not sleep, so I got my tablet and read one of the many eBooks I had on there. This was a situation I had never been in before. It was not that I never had sex, being a truck driver is a lonely job and sometimes you needed some relief, but often it was a matter of paying somebody. Occasional pickups at bars were not unheard off, but I tended to not go to bars often, so that was not really a stable source. In most cases it was me, my hands, and a website or magazine. Today had been my lucky day.

“Lucky to meet lucky.” I said to myself.

I must have fallen asleep, as I woke up when the first light of morning was visible at the horizon. It was not hard to remember what happened last night, even thinking about it made my body react. I climbed out of the bed and out of the truck, heading to a tree to have a pee. When I got back to the truck, I dug up some breakfast, my little fridge was full, since I stopped at Walmart yesterday. Once I prepared the breakfast, I sat down in the grass and ate it. It was going to be a warm day.

“Good morning.” I heard about an hour later.

While I waited to see if Elsa would come out, her backpack was still in the truck, I had cleaned up, shaven, and changed. Since it was going to be a warm day, I had decided on blue shorts, a black muscle shirt and my favorite sandals. When I heard Lucky’s voice, I turned around.

“What the…” I stood there with my mouth open.

Lucky was dressed in another summer dress, like the one she had worn yesterday. She had applied some make-up and looked pretty good. She was holding on to Elsa, who was the one that made me stop mid-sentence.

“Wow.” I said.

Elsa had been turned into a Hooters girl. White Hooters t-shirt, with the mandatory cleavage showing off her firm breasts, orange hot pants that fit like a second skin, and white sneakers. Her hair in the customary ponytail she seemed to like. I could see the shimmer of sheer stocking on her legs. But that was not why I had stopped. It was the ropes that held her prisoner that made me stop.

“Did you do this?” I asked Lucky, finding my voice back.

“No, Santa Claus did, geez.” She replied, as if I asked a stupid question, which I kind of had.

Ropes circled Elsa’s upper body above and below her breasts, a rope around her waist was used as the basis for a tight crotch rope. I could see the ropes digging into her upper arms, so I knew they were not tied together. There was no rope on her legs, just her upper body. Lucky turned Elsa around and the view from behind showed something I had not expected, Elsa’s wrists were tied near her shoulder blades in a reverse prayer position.

“That looks tight.” I said.

Women would tie other women much tighter than men would do. We were always afraid to hurt them; other women did not have that issue.

“Hmmppffff.” Elsa said, nodding.

I suspected she confirmed what I had said, but the gag in her mouth prevented her from talking. Lucky turned Elsa back around, allowing me to see that her mouth was heavily stuffed. I had no idea with what, as the elastic bandage around Elsa’s head prevented me from seeing what was in her mouth and it prevented her to spit it out.

“Where, what, how?” I asked Lucky.

“After I took her to the house, we talked for a while. I learned a lot about her in a short time. She said she wanted to surprise you, I don’t know why, after you left her bound and gagged yesterday, but I suspect she has a submissive streak in her. I gave her the hooter stuff, as I was not using it anymore, I worked for them many years ago. After she ate, she browsed the internet and found this position online and wanted to try it. It took a few tries before we got it right. We did fall asleep for a short time, before she woke me up by moving around.”

“Moving around?” I asked.

“We slept in the same bed.” Lucky said.

My mind went in overdrive and I could see that Lucky recognized what I was doing.

“You wish I would tell you what we did.” She said, a big smile on her face.

“After breakfast, I told her to eat since it could be a while before she had another chance, we replicated the position that we practiced earlier, and this is the result.”

I saw that the hooter stuff fit nicely, my eyes kept coming back to Elsa’s breasts, which were barely contained by the t-shirt. I looked at Elsa’s smiling eyes above the tight bandage.

“You might have to help her get in the truck.” Lucky said.

The rope used by Lucky was black, so I knew it was not from the package Elsa had bought at the truck stop. It looked like a more quality rope than the cheap stuff we used.

“Elsa wanted me to ask you if she could still ride with you. She would understand if you did not want her with you anymore, and to be honest I would not mind if she stays behind, I might have some plans.”

Elsa looked at Lucky with big eyes, before looking at me.

“Hmmmm, let me see.” I said, looking at Elsa who shook her head a little.

“I saw that.” Lucky said to Elsa, laughing, pushing Elsa in my direction.

“Okay, I’ll take her off your hands.” I said, stepping forward and holding on to the tightly tied woman.

The ropes were tight, the flesh bulged where the strands were biting into her, but she did not complain, although the enormous gag was probably responsible for that. I helped Elsa into the cab, which was a bit of an effort as trucks are not built to be climbed in by somebody with her hands tied behind her back, but she managed without falling out. Lucky had lent a hand too and while Elsa got into the passenger seat, she was standing right next to me. I could smell her perfume.

“Don’t miss me too much.” She said, before wrapping her arms around me and kissing me.

I remember seeing her for the first time and thinking that her lips were made for kissing, and I was proven right, she was a great kisser. After a few minutes of kissing, I broke it off.

“I need to go.” I said.

Lucky sighed, kissed me one last time and stepped back.

“Drop by when you are in the area, okay?” She said.

I promised. I climbed in the truck, helped Elsa with her seatbelt, since she could not do it herself with her hands tied, and buckled up myself. I had already seen that the yard was big enough to turn my rig around, so I started the diesel engine and rolled forward, making a U-turn, and heading for the exit. I waved when we drove by Lucky, who blew me a kiss, and I honked my horn at the end of the drive and turned left towards the Interstate. I saw Lucky in her yard, waved one last time and then the trees on her yard hid her from view.

“I will be back.” I said to myself, before I turned onto I-57 South again.
Last edited by slackywacky 4 years ago, edited 2 times in total.

Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Dear Slackywacky, your are full of surprises, I know that :) I enjoyed this chapter especially. It started with Elsas reaction in swedish, then the conversation between Elsa and Jack, than Luckys Appearance, her reaction - and then the next mornig.... :) The Hooters Outfit was a special gadget :) Great work!
RopingRingers
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopingRingers »

This was an excellent part ;) I love the authentic Swedish, it's a nice little touch of detail you can get if you take the time to translate it :) i was half expecting lucky to come with them at parts tbh lol. I also thought you were gonna turn it around and have him wake up bound after his nap, when Elsa left with Lucky. Payback style lol.
Hello there!

Other Work
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

I don’t think there’s much else to add, my fellow reads have said it all, roll on the next part already, this is a great tale :)
tickletied84
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tickletied84 »

Wonderful continuation - enjoying the twists and turns in the journey. Contemplating becoming a truck driver and picking up hitchhikers...
RopingRingers
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopingRingers »

tickletied84 wrote: 4 years ago Wonderful continuation - enjoying the twists and turns in the journey. Contemplating becoming a truck driver and picking up hitchhikers...
You might be onto something there lol, leave a few magazines around to get the conversations started ;) 😂
Hello there!

Other Work
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

Awesome as always Slacky, although I hope for Elsa you're a little more merciful for her today. Reverse prayer all day seems a bit too over the top. I wonder where the road will lead them next.
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Caesar73 wrote: 4 years ago Dear Slackywacky, your are full of surprises, I know that :) I enjoyed this chapter especially. It started with Elsas reaction in swedish, then the conversation between Elsa and Jack, than Luckys Appearance, her reaction - and then the next mornig.... :) The Hooters Outfit was a special gadget :) Great work!
Thanks Ceasar73 and everybody else that reacted. I have fun writing this story, the next 2 (large) chapters are ready for publishing, but I will only do one a day to space it a little (and I make small changes when I proof read them). This was indeed a fun, steamy, sexy chapter to write. Now let's get Elsa some relief...

Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

The fun you have writing shines through every line! 😀
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Silently I drove along I-57, heading south, listening to the SiriusXM radio. I wanted to stop for some real coffee, but I knew I had to untie Elsa before we got there. I could hardly walk into the shop with a tightly tied Hooters girl. So, I exited I-57 at the Green Creek rest area and parked the truck in the last parking spot reserved for trucks, which was furthest away from the building. It was not busy, there were 2 trucks and 4 cars in the parking lot. Both trucks had their curtains closed, meaning the drivers were sleeping. Some of the car passengers were sitting at the picnic tables spread out over the grass.

“I am going to untie you, okay?”

Elsa looked kind of relieved. I figured that the reverse prayer bondage was not easy to be in for long periods. We only had been on the road for 50 minutes, but I had seen how she tried to get comfortable but couldn’t. Plus, I did not really want to drive around with a tied up young woman clearly visible in my passenger seat. I unbuckled the seat belt.

“You okay?” I asked her, while starting on the gag.

I figured the huge gag was probably something she would like to get rid off first. I unwrapped the bandage and I got to see the packing in Elsa’s mouth for the first time. I understood now why she had been so quiet; her mouth was filled with what looked like panties. I pulled one out that seemed to have filled her right cheek and found another one had been stuffed in her left cheek.

“Eugh.” Elsa said, when her mouth was empty. “Those were not clean panties.”

I recognized one of the panties as the one Lucky had been wearing last night, or it was one that looked a lot like the one. Figuring telling Elsa would not help, I kept quiet.

“She gagged me after she had tied me, so there was not much I could do.” Elsa said.

“Would you like a root beer or water?” I asked, trying to be helpful.

“Water is fine.” She replied.

She gulped down half a bottle of water before she indicated she had enough. I put the water away and started on the ropes holding her hands behind her back.

“You are flexible.” I stated, looking at her upwards pointing hands.

“It is starting to hurt though. Thank you for letting me go. And thank you for letting me come along. I am not sure what Lucky would have done if you had not taken me along.”

I smiled. It might have been fun to find out, but since I did take her along, we would never know. It took me a good 20 minutes to untie Elsa. Not because she was tied so extensively, but I had to figure out how to untie her.

“Washroom?” I asked when she was released from the last rope.

“Yeah, but change first, I am not walking in this to that building.”

She grabbed her backpack, got some clothes out and changed on the bed. I had to laugh, as she did not want to walk in the hooters outfit to the building on the parking lot, but she changed her clothes on the bed without closing the curtain.

“What?” She asked, seeing me laugh.

I told her.

“You want me to close the curtain?” She asked.

“I am good.” I said, pleading innocence, and sat in the driver’s seat, looking out the window.

Now Elsa had to laugh.

“I have no idea why people in North America are so conscious about their bodies. In Scandinavia, we go to the sauna and everybody is always nude. We walk from the hot sauna to the cold lake, without getting dressed first. Nobody cares what somebody else looks like.”

“We’re a little shyer.” I replied.

My mind turned to slow motion and the music from Chariots of Fire by Vangelis played in my head while seeing Elsa run naked from the house to the lake, her breasts moving up and down with the rhythm of the run and the music.

“Hello?”

I shook my head, focusing on the real world instead of my mind, looking back at Elsa, who had changed to her more customary shorts and t-shirt. Rope marks were visible on her arms, so she would have to be aware while walking around at the rest stop.

“Yes?” I asked her.

“You coming? Looks like they have coffee.”

I had never been to this rest stop, so I did not know if they had decent coffee or not, but most likely it was from a vending machine. Elsa got out of the cab on the passenger site, wearing her yellow crocs, and I followed on my side, locking the truck. We walked over to the building, commenting on how nice the flowers looked.

“Somebody here loves gardening.” Elsa said, while taking some photos on her phone.

I had to agree, the landscaping at the rest stop was very pretty, somebody had indeed put a lot of effort in. The building had a decent selection of vending machines, but I did not like the coffee brand, so I decided just to use the washrooms. Elsa looked at each vending machine, but in the end decided not to buy anything.

“Have you been?” I asked her when I came back from the washroom.

“Don’t need to yet.”

“I suggest you go every time you get a chance; you might not know when you can go again. Just remember yesterday.”

She looked at me with that smile of hers and walked towards the washroom, holding her wrists crossed behind her back.

“Promises, promises.” She muttered.

A family with 3 kids entered the building just as Elsa came out of the washrooms. The kids ran around, and their parents tried to keep them quiet, but that was not working. One of the kids, a young girl, walked backwards from one of the vending machines and bumped into Elsa, turned around and looked at her.

“Sorry.” She said. “You are very pretty.”

Elsa smiled.

“Thank you. You too.”

The girl looked happy. We laughed when we left the building. Elsa had a big smile on her face. As we walked to the truck a Volvo truck pulled in next to us. Both trailer and truck were white, and I noticed the rental identification sticker on the side of the truck. I used to drive one of those trucks, before I could afford the Mack. Well, the bank owned the truck, I was paying for it, but eventually it would be mine.

“Nice truck.” The elderly driver said, as he climbed out of the cab of the Volvo.

“Thanks.” I replied.

“Can I have a look inside?”

“Sure.” I said and unlocked the door.

We walked to the driver’s door and I let him climb in. He sat in the chair, looking around for a few minutes, before he climbed out again.

“Nice. I assume you can get a 2-bed sleeper?”

We talked for a while, I was in no hurry, and finally he said his goodbye’s.

“Safe trip. Have fun.” He said before walking away.

I wondered what the ‘have fun’ was about. Elsa had already gone into the cab and when I climbed in, she sat on the bed looking at me.

“What?” I asked.

Instead of answering, she pointed to the floor of the truck. All the ropes that had held her captive since leaving Lucky were on the floor, so was the bandage and the panties. We both laughed. That explained the remark from the other truck driver. When I started the engine, Elsa got in the passenger seat.

“I wonder what he was thinking.” She said, picking up a rope from the floor and starting to tie her legs with it.

For a moment I looked at what she was doing.

“Didn’t have enough yet?” I asked her.

She wrapped the rope around her ankles, leaning her feet on the dash, and cinched the rope as she had seen me do.

“Just learning to tie. Good, right?”

She showed her legs and the rope looked neat, but not very tight.

“Not bad, but you could escape that easily.” I said.

She pulled the cinch tighter, which made the wraps around her feet tighter.

“Oh, that is what this rope does.” She said.

I confirmed that the function of the cinch rope was to tighten the wraps.

“If you start of by tying a rope tight, you can’t really cinch it, and that might allow the person you have tied to escape.” I said.

“Do you have any more magazines?”

I told her where I kept them, she got up from the seat, her legs still tied, and grabbed some, while I turned back onto the I-57. I ended up in a little convoy, 5 trucks were close behind each other, and I tucked in behind the last truck. Slipstreaming helps in fuel consumption. It did not last long, three of the trucks headed onto Interstate 70 East, including the two right in front of me, so I lost the connection with the two trucks heading further south. I did not really care, the Mack engine is very fuel efficient, so I just kept going at my own pace, passing Effingham, and heading further south on I-57.

“Damn. Roadworks.” I said.

I had not turned on the navigation system, too distracted by Elsa sitting next to me, otherwise it would have warned me. We had just past the I-57 and I-70 turn off, when I saw red brake lights in front of me. Unfortunately, the next exit was 6 miles away, so we were stuck. Elsa was reading another Bondage Life, one with Jennifer West on the front, not paying any attention to the world around her. I slowed down, four-way flashers on to alert traffic behind me. Luckily the mDrive gear box is an automatic so I do not have to shift gears constantly, I just kept an eye on the cars in front of me, keeping my distance.

“Wow.”

I looked up at Elsa, but she was still reading the magazine, but it was exciting her, as her nipples were once again trying to poke holes in her t-shirt. I had to smile, she was so engrossed in the magazine, she did not even notice me watching her.

“Good read?” I said on purpose.

She looked up.

“What?” She asked.

“Good read?”

“Yes.”

It seemed I was not getting anything else out of her while she was reading. She had done a decent job on her legs but had left the other ropes on the floor.

“Tie your knees.” I told her, while merging into the left lane for the road construction.

She put the Bondage Life down and grabbed another rope. I could tell she had learned from tying her ankles, as she did her knees much tighter. Tying the rope above her knees, she cinched, pulled the cinch tight and placed the knot on top of the cinch.

“Not bad.” I said, giving her a side glance, as I was navigating traffic.

She picked up the long rope that Lucky has used and started to wrap it around her and the chair, from her waist to above her breasts. It took her three tries before she had figured out how to connect both ends together, but she was tight tied to the seat. As if nothing had happened she continued reading the magazine. I made a mental note to show her how to use a longer rope.

“Let’s see if we can bypass this mess.” I said.

My Waze navigation system, which I had turned on once we hit traffic, told me to use IL-37, instead of I-57, so I followed several other cars and trucks that probably had the same navigation software, onto the smaller road. According to the system, I could rejoin I-57 at the next entrance, as that would be past the road construction.

“What is a deprivation hood?” Elsa asked out of the blue.

“What?” I asked, not sure I had heard correctly.

“A deprivation hood, what is it?” She said.

I explained what it did.

“This woman describes the feeling of wearing one, feels really intense. Shame you don’t have one.” That last bit was said with a bright smile on her face.

I figured, while the traffic headed down IL-37, that I could probably make something that would do the same. But I thought I had to do some more investigation first before I would tell her. At Edgewood I pulled into the Phillips 66 gas station, I needed some coffee.

“Coming?” I asked Elsa, but she shook her head and kept on reading.

I walked to the FasMart and got me some fresh coffee, not the stuff from vending machines. They had some slot machines and I decided, since I had been lucky lately, to spend a few dollars. Obviously, my luck was still holding, as I put a dollar in and got 175 dollars out of it. Deciding not to push my luck, I walked away from the slot machines, I finished my coffee, bought some ice cream for Elsa and myself, and walked back to the truck. I looked at Elsa sitting in the passenger seat, while walking up to the truck, and noticed you could hardly tell she had wrapped herself with rope to the chair, as the rope was dark. Seeing this made me feel a little more relaxed, I did not need to be pulled over for ‘kidnapping”.

“Here you go.” I said, handing her the ice cream.

She smiled when I handed her the ice cream, that wonderful innocent smile that she had, and as usual, I completely forgot what I was doing.

“Sit down, eat your ice cream.” She told me playfully.

“Euh…”

It took me a moment to regain my composure and I sat down in the driver’s seat, closing the door. After I finished the last bit of ice cream I had, I started the engine.

“Where are we heading to?” Elsa asked.

“We’ll see how far I get. I am still tired from the little sleep I got, so I might stop soon again for a nap.”

“Okay.” She said, before getting back to the magazine she was reading.

I entered I-57 again and drove south.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic