Hitchhiker (M/F, some F/F)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

It's nice to see how their relationship evolves as Elsa also enjoys her freedom. But, I suspect that freedom won't last long.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

This chapter was more epic than the last! You have created two interessting characters again :) And reagarding losing her freedom soon
Beaumais
- all good things have to end :)
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Beaumains wrote: 3 years ago I suspect that freedom won't last long.
The site is called "Stories of Tie Up Games" for a reason... :lol:

Next update tomorrow (EST time zone), that is if the snow (yeah, snow, it is only May) does not break my internet connection.
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
OldTUGger
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by OldTUGger »

Huge bonus points for mentioning those Bondage Life covers, and for the reference to the St. Andrews beach scene in "Chariots of Fire." Fun read!
Links to all of my stories can be found here in the Story Catalog: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=6023
RopingRingers
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopingRingers »

Definitely need a moment where Elsa turns the tables on her captor ;) maybe some cheeky commentary on how considering "she was sacrificing her time, maybe you need to sacrifice some of YOURS, Mr kidnapper" 😉
Hello there!

Other Work
RopingRingers
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopingRingers »

OldTUGger wrote: 3 years ago Huge bonus points for mentioning those Bondage Life covers, and for the reference to the St. Andrews beach scene in "Chariots of Fire." Fun read!
That's a real publication? Man I'm greener than I thought 😂
Hello there!

Other Work
OldTUGger
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by OldTUGger »

RopingRingers wrote: 3 years ago
OldTUGger wrote: 3 years ago Huge bonus points for mentioning those Bondage Life covers, and for the reference to the St. Andrews beach scene in "Chariots of Fire." Fun read!
That's a real publication? Man I'm greener than I thought 😂
Not as green as you think. Bondage Life's heyday was back in the late 1970s through the 1980s. I think Slackywacky and I are just showing how old we are! 😂
Links to all of my stories can be found here in the Story Catalog: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=6023
RopingRingers
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopingRingers »

[/quote]

Not as green as you think. Bondage Life's heyday was back in the late 1970s through the 1980s. I think Slackywacky and I are just showing how old we are! 😂
[/quote]

Oooh ok that makes me feel better 😂 I'm a 90s kitten, me 😂
Hello there!

Other Work
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

OldTUGger wrote: 3 years ago Bondage Life's heyday was back in the late 1970s through the 1980s. I think Slackywacky and I are just showing how old we are! 😂
I own all of the Bondage Life's, except number 1, and a number of other magazines. I actually have been published in Bondage Parade.
So yeah, I think I am showing my age occasionally. We're not old, just 'more experienced' :lol:

slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

I stuck to the speed limit, while driving down I-57. That did not mean I was sticking to the official speed limit, no truck driver does that, I drove 5 mph over the legal speed limit, as all truckers knew the cops ignored that. Country music was coming from the speakers, although I tend to listen to all kinds of music at occasions, but today felt like a country day, which is what is on most often.

“Why do you like tying people up?” Elsa asked out of the blue.

That was a question I had not expected, and I had to think for a short while.

“I think it is the feeling of trust between people. You trust me to let me tie you up and, at a certain point in time, let you out again. It is less about power for me. Yeah, I can tie you up and do whatever I want, but the moment you are free, you would walk away. It is about building a relationship that works both ways. As Lucky said, you might have a submissive streak in you, something that makes you feel good when you are not in control. I heard that from others too. They like to get tied up to not have to think about their responsibilities.”

“But you said that the person tied is often more in control than the person doing the tying.” Elsa added.

“Not always, just think back to yesterday, you pleaded at times to me to let you go, but I did not release you.”

“That was Lucky, not you.” She said, smiling.

“When somebody is tied, the other person, or persons for that matter, react to what the sub is doing. If she looks unhappy, you try to change that. If she is enjoying something, you will do it again. It might be in a role play of master and slave, or just a quick tie up, it all comes down to what people get out of it. Same as you, what did you tell me, you felt helpless when you were tied up and I had Lucky in the cabin?”

“Yeah, you are right. I wanted out at times, but on the other hand I did not want to be released. It was a weird feeling. Being tied like you did was not comfortable, but that kind of made it more exciting. I desperately wanted to scratch my leg, as I had an itch, but I could not, as my hands were tied. I wanted to take the blindfold off and see what time it was, but I couldn’t. I had to rely on you.”
We discussed a little longer, but I was starting to feel sleepy and needed a break.

“Going to find a nice spot to stop and get some sleep for a while. Why don’t you get yourself untangled?” I told Elsa.

While she tried to remove the ropes that held her to the chair, I focused back on the road as we were coming up to the I-64 West interchange. Traffic was getting busier now that we got closer to Mount Vernon. The scenery was not very interesting, mostly trees along the road blocking the view of anything that might have been interesting to look at. I knew there was a Flying J and a TA at Mount Vernon, but I figured I wanted something a bit more private, so when Interstate 64 and Interstate 57 merged, I kept going south.

“All done.” Elsa said, putting the rolled up black ropes on the bed.

We passed the interchange where I-64 went east and I-57 kept going south, which meant traffic got bit lighter again. I had never been to Mount Vernon, so I had no idea if we missed anything that was worthwhile to visit for Elsa, but I figured there were enough sites for her to see later. Interstate 57 turned into a boring road, trees lining the road, 2 lanes of traffic in either direction, with a strip of grass in between. Before we left at the last stop I had looked at the map for a more secluded stopping location, unfortunately I had not found anything, but I decided to take the minor roads when we got to Rend Lake, at Ina, and see if I could find something. The exit came up and I turned right onto North Avenue planning to follow that road for a while, but not far from the exit was the entrance to the Ina Boat Ramp. There was no sign prohibiting trucks, although it was a small road and I was heavy, but it looked like it was doable.

“Can you go this way?” Elsa asked.

I told her I was not sure, but there were no signs. The parking lot at the boat ramp was big enough to accommodate trucks, although mine was the only one present. There were five cars parked, all with empty boat trailers, so I assumed they were all on the water. I parked at the beginning of the parking area, away from the boat ramp and turned the engine off.

“Now what?” Elsa asked.

“I need some sleep.” I said.

“I am not really tired. I’ll go outside and let you sleep, okay?”

I had other plans for her.

“I have something in mind, if you are up for it?” I asked.

“What?”

I grabbed the ropes, both the black rope from Lucky and the stuff Elsa had bought, and the duct tape.

“You want to tie me up while you sleep? Here, on the floor?”

“No, outside.” I replied.

I could see a sparkle in her eyes, although she seemed nervous.

“Outside where?” She asked.

“We’ll find a spot. Somewhere secluded. There is always a chance somebody will find you, but it will be small chance. Leave your phone in the truck.”

“Okay.”

She had made her mind up and put on her crocks, before climbing out of the cab. I picked up the ropes and tape and climbed out of the driver side, looking around to see if anybody was near us. I did not see anybody, they could be in the cars that were parked here, but as far as I could tell, we were alone.

“This way.” I said, pointing to the trees lining the parking lot.

It looked like a decent wood lot, and there was no evidence that people often walked here. I looked back after a few yards and noticed that the parking lot was well hidden from view. Not stopping yet, we walked further until I was pretty sure we were in an area nobody walked normally.

“This will do.” I said and Elsa stopped.

She looked around.

“What do you have in mind?” She asked me, a little nervous.

She was standing next to a straight young tree, about 4 inches in diameter.

“Stand with your back against that tree.” I told her, pointing to the tree next to her.

It had not been an order, but it had not been a question either. She gave me a small smile and did what I had told her. The ground was covered in soft moss, so I figured she would be more comfortable without her shoes.

“Take your crocs off.”

She put them next to the tree and stood with her back against the tree, facing away from me, holding her hands behind the tree trunk, experimenting to see what it felt like. Dropping the rope on the floor, I took one of the shorter black ropes.

“Palm to palm.” I told her, as she had her wrists crossed.

She moved her wrists and I wrapped the rope around them, making sure to not do it too tight, I did not want her to be in pain. The knot on top of the cinch made sure she could not reach it with her fingers.

“Not too tight?” I asked.

She shook her head, moving her arms to see how much play she had. I did not mind; she would lose that mobility soon enough. The next, again a black rope, was used to tie her elbows. Even with the 4-inch tree, they could touch. Pulling her arms together pushed out her magnificent chest and I could see that whatever I was doing was exciting her, her nipples stood out again.

“Still good?” I asked, just to make sure.

“Let me go, you bastard.” She said.

Ignoring her, I grabbed the role of duct tape.

“What are you going to do with that?” She asked me, eyeing the role of tape.

“What do you think? Open up.” I replied.

She had not seen that I had something in my hand and when she opened her mouth to say something, I stuffed the panty in her mouth. It was the same panty she had in her mouth before when Lucky had gagged her. She grunted and shook her head, not happy to be tasting another woman’s panties again.

“At least I only used one.” I said to her, wrapping tape around her head several times.

The gag would not come out, that was clear, the tape covered her mouth completely. She grunted something that most likely was not very nice towards me, but as so often when she was gagged, I had no idea what she had said. Her eyes looked daggers at me, but I could also see that she knew whatever I wanted to do, I could. While she fought the gag, I kept adding ropes. The next rope, one of the white ones, was used to render her legs helpless. I wrapped it first around her ankles, then the tree and her ankles, cinching it between her ankles and the tree. Her knees, just above her kneecaps, were next, tied in the same way as her ankles.

“Okay?” I asked and she gave me a little nod.

After wrapping a rope around her waist a few times, I ran it between her legs. She grunted in her gag when I pushed my hand between her legs to get the rope from her rear to the front, making sure it was snug in its place.

“Like this?” I asked, pulling on the crotch rope.

She grunted some more things that I did not understand, but I could see the sparkle in her eyes. I knotted of the crotch rope, nice and tight. The long, and so far unused white rope that Elsa had bought was used to tie her upper body to the tree. It circled her body above and below her breasts and around her waist. I used multiple knots and when I was done, she could hardly move. To make her bondage even more restrictive, I took her ponytail of blond hair and held it up above her head against the tree before I wrapped a couple of wraps of duct tape around her hair and the tree. This prevented her from moving her head much and based on the grunts, she might not have been happy I did this. She looked great, but very helpless. I picked up the rest of the rope, it was not much, I had used most of it, and stood in front of her. I decided to up the ante a little more.

“You look great.” I said.

Remembering something she had said earlier, the fact that she wanted me to be a little less nice a kidnapper, I put my hand on her left breast. The tight ropes above and below her breasts and the fact that her elbows were tied together behind her back and the tree, made them very prominent. Her eyes got wide and she grunted in the gag, I think she had not expected that move.

“What? Complaining? You are the prisoner; I can do whatever I want.” I told her.

I could feel her nipple when I moved my hand over her mound, but it felt good. I moved my hand to her other breast and squeezed a little. She sighed and fought her bonds, but the roped held her tight.

“I’ll have some more fun with you when I get back, if I come back…” I told her, leaving the end of that sentence up in the air.

Her eyes got wide again and there were more grunts in the gag. Taking one last look, to make sure everything was snug, but not overly tight, I stepped behind her. She tried to look what I was doing, but she could not move her head far enough. All I was doing was marking the position in Waze where she was tied, so I would be able to find it back. This was just for making sure, I was confident I could find her back, but better safe than sorry.

“Bye, bye.”

I walked away, leaving my Swedish hitchhiker tightly tied to a tree, without any idea when she would be released. Looking back after a few yards, I could not even see her anymore, the bushes and trees hid her from view. When I got to the edge of the parking lot, I looked first to see if anybody was around, but it looked like I was still alone, so I walked to the truck, climbed in the cab and locked the doors. I figured if I could get an hour or two of sleep, I would feel better. Two hours would be a nice time for Elsa to get to know her tree. I decided not to set the alarm on my phone, I normally never needed one, before closing the curtains and lying down on the bed.

“Hope she enjoys herself.” I thought, thinking about Elsa being tightly tied to the tree.

I turned on my side and closed my eyes, just as I heard a car drive by. Ignoring it, I tried to get some sleep, until somebody knocked on the door of the truck. I had not even fallen asleep yet. Pulling the curtains open, I noticed a police cruiser standing next to the truck. It must have been the car I heard.

“Yes sir?” I asked after lowering the window.

“You can’t be in this lot, sir. No trucks allowed.” He said, after introducing himself.

“Sorry, I did not see a sign.” I replied.

“Yeah, I know. The sign was wrecked last week by somebody who did not know how to drive a trailer backwards. The sign is lying in the grass next to the road, so I am not surprised you missed it.” He replied.

“I was just getting a nap, before moving on.”

I hoped he would allow me to stay, I could hardly tell him there was a helpless young woman tied to a tree not far from here depending on me, but I was not that lucky.

“I’ll have to ask you to leave. I won’t give you ticket, since the sign was not visible, but you’ll have to leave now.”

That posed a bit of a problem, with Elsa being tied to a tree.

“Is there anywhere close by I can park?” I asked, knowing well that there was a travel stop at the Interstate exit, as I had seen it when we had exited I-57.

“You can park at Love’s Travel Stop, just on the other side of the Interstate. I am heading there too for my break. Go to Uncle Joe’s across from the truck parking if you want coffee, it is better than the McDonalds one.”

I nodded.

“Thank you, sir.” I said.

“What’s your weight?” He asked me.

“Almost 73,000.” I answered.

“Pretty heavy, but it looks like you did not damage the road, so we should be good. Drive slowly until you get to North Avenue, please.”

“Will do. Thanks.”

He nodded and went back to his cruiser. I could see him waiting for me to move, so I started the engine and left the parking lot, returning to North Avenue, turning left towards the Interstate. The truck stop, on the other side of the Interstate, was busy when I pulled in, but there were a few places left to park. The cruiser had followed me, and he parked near Uncle Joe’s. Backing in the truck and trailer was easy enough. During the trip to the truck stop, I wondered what Elsa must have been thinking, as she would have heard the engine of the truck start and move away. Now I had to find a way of getting back there and get her out. But first I needed a coffee, to keep me going, Elsa would have to wait a little longer.

Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Wow again :) Elsa surely must regret Jack that she allowed him to tie her to the tree - nice idea! I wonder how long Elsa must wait in the wilderness. I imagine, that she must be pretty scared not knowing, when Jack comes back. Let us hope nothing dangerous happens .... at least she has the crotchrope to Keeper her company :)
RopingRingers
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopingRingers »

slackywacky wrote: 3 years ago
OldTUGger wrote: 3 years ago Bondage Life's heyday was back in the late 1970s through the 1980s. I think Slackywacky and I are just showing how old we are! 😂
I own all of the Bondage Life's, except number 1, and a number of other magazines. I actually have been published in Bondage Parade.
So yeah, I think I am showing my age occasionally. We're not old, just 'more experienced' :lol:
I'm gonna have to check out this publication aye ;) oh and excellent chapter as always mate ;) id appreciate your opinion on my story, if you've got the time :)
Hello there!

Other Work
TightsBound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TightsBound »

Fantastic story! I can’t be the only one who would love a travel companion like this.
RopingRingers
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopingRingers »

TightsBound wrote: 3 years ago Fantastic story! I can’t be the only one who would love a travel companion like this.
Only the normies would baulk at such an amazing companion ;)
Hello there!

Other Work
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Uncle Joe’s was a none descript building that catered for meat lovers, as the sign outside said BBQ, briskets, fried bologna, and ribs, but all I was interested in for the moment was the coffee, which was fresh and tasted great. Not sure if it was just the coffee, or that it was the combination of smelling the beef and fresh coffee. The cop that chased me from the boat launch was sitting with another cop at a table and nodded when I walked in. I sat down with my coffee at a table and enjoyed the fresh brew. I figured I might just have to walk to the boat launch and get Elsa. I didn’t mind walking there, as I had not really done my walks during the last few days, so the exercise was welcome.

“More coffee?” The waiter asked.

I nodded and he refilled the cup. My mind kept wandering back to Elsa, helplessly tied to a tree, not knowing when, or for that matter if, she was going to be untied. I figured it would not take me too long to walk to where she was tied up, maybe 20 to 30 minutes, depending on how fast I would walk. I finished my coffee, thought for a moment if I should eat something, decided not to, and paid my bill. I walked back to the truck, grabbed one of my orange safety vests and put it on over my muscle shirt. That way I would be more easily visible along a road that was not made for walking.

“Let’s go.” I told myself.

I checked if the truck was locked and left the truck parking towards North Ave. The weather was fine, the sun was shining, and I had been smart enough to grab one of my baseball caps, an old Sunoco Gas cap, and my sunglasses and I enjoyed the walk. I noticed traffic was not very busy when I crossed the viaduct over the Interstate. I was walking for a few minutes when a police cruiser pulled up next to me. The passenger window went down. It was the same cop that had me removed from the boat landing.

“Going somewhere?” He asked, keeping pace with me.

“I figured I go do my daily walk and walk back to the boat ramp and sit at the lake for a while.”

“I can give you a ride if you want.” He said, maybe he felt sorry for kicking me out earlier.

“Nah, I prefer to walk. Being a truck driver does not give me often the time to go for a walk. I don’t have to be in Chattanooga till tomorrow afternoon, so I have time.”

“Okay, thank you for being safe by wearing the vest. Have a good day.”

His window rolled up and he drove away. North Avenue turned south, and the entrance to the boat launch came up. I had to grin when I noticed that a work crew was putting up the sign that mentioned the restrictions for the boat launch area, including the ‘no trucks’ sign.

“Howdy.” I said when I passed them.

They responded but kept working and I walked on towards the boat ramp parking. There were 3 more cars since I had left the parking, two parked with empty trailers, the third on trying to back up his truck and trailer onto the ramp, to get his boat in the water. He did not seem to be very proficient at backing up and his, I suspected, wife was berating him from outside the truck. Instead of walking to where Elsa was standing, I walked to the boat ramp. I wanted to have a look at the lake, but I also was interested to see if the guy could back up his trailer.

“No, the other left, you moron.” The female outside the car said to the driver.

It was obvious he, I suspected it to be a male, but I had not seen the driver yet, was not very good at reversing a truck with a trailer.

“Need some help?” I asked, seeing that this way they would never get the boat in the water.

“Oh please, this idiot does not know how to reverse.” The woman said.

I walked around the white GMC Sierra 2500 truck and saw the driver, an elderly gentleman, put his hands up in frustration.

“I can’t deal with this.” He said.

I suspected he meant the female shouting at him, not as much the truck. He got out and held the door for me. I pulled forward a bit to straighten up the combination and then reversed the truck and trailer until the boat was almost floating.

“There you go.” I said.

“That’s how you do it.” His wife, as it was indeed his wife, said.

“Thank you.” He said and they went about getting their boat in the water.

Leaving them alone, I walked some distance from the ramp and sat down on a rock. I looked around for a while, the view of the lake was nice, it was obvious the nice weather had brought out a lot of boats, from small to larger. After the couple had put the boat in the water, and he had parked the truck and trailer, and had gone back to the boat, I walked back to where I had entered the trees before. Looking around one last time to make sure nobody was watching me; I entered the trees and I slowly made my way, trying to be as quiet as I could, to where she stood.

“Hmmppppfffff.” I heard when I got closer to her. “Hmmppffff hmmmmppppffff.”

I noticed the gag worked well; I could hardly hear her from a distance. Creeping closer and closer, I made sure I was coming up from behind her, I finally was close enough to see her.

“Hmmmppppfffffff.”

She kept screaming in her gag, trying to attract somebody’s attention, but I was sure nobody on the boat ramp parking would hear her. I sat for a while on my knees just watching her. I could see her fighting her bonds. The controlled way of trying to find a knot that she had used the first time I tied her up had changed into a frantic fight against the ropes. It had done her no good, she was still as tightly tied as when I had left her. We both knew we were taking a risk by leaving her tied without anybody around, but that was part of the game.

“Hmmppffff hmmmmppppffff.”

I wondered what had changed since I left her, as she seemed almost upset and was fighting her bonds as hard as she could. Then I figured it must have been hearing the truck leaving. She must have really thought she was left tied in the woods. I probably should step up to her, but it was interesting to see how she fought her bonds. Her fingers kept flexing, her body shaking.

“Missed me?” I said when I finally got up and walked up to her.

I had probably watched her for 20 minutes before walking up to her. Relief rushed over her face; tears showed in her eyes. She had no make-up on, I had never seen her with make-up on and she did not really need any, so at least her face was only wet.

“Hmmmppppffffffff hmmppff hmmmmpppffff.”

It was probably good that I did not understand what she was saying.

“It’s okay. I would never leave you behind in a situation like this.” I said.

Her blue eyes brightened up a bit. I told her about the copper and the fact that it must have scared her hearing the truck leave. She wanted to nod, but having her hair tied to the tree kept her from making big movements with her head, so it was only a tiny nod. She looked relieved seeing me. Having walked back here from the truck parking, I had completely forgotten to take water with me, or much else for that matter.

“Did you really think I left you here?” I asked.

Another small nod.

“I am sorry.” I said, meaning what I said.

When I had been thinking of what she would have felt when I left her tied to the tree and had to leave the area, I thought it would be excitement, I had not considered it would be real fear. It looked like she really thought I had left her.

“Better?”

She nodded another small nod. Her eyes had dried up. I walked around her, inspecting her bonds.

“You didn’t get anywhere trying to get free, did you? I assumed you really tried?”

She nodded again. I stood in front of her again, the ropes still holding her tight to the tree. Placing my hand on her left breast, I slowly rubbed it, a pleading sound coming from her gagged mouth. When I looked in her eyes, eyes that kept pulling me in, even after what I had done to her, I saw that sparkle come back and I put my other hand on her other breasts. A soft moan escaped her mouth again, her eyes closed.

“Having fun?” I asked, my hands on her breasts.

She now had been tied for 2 hours to the tree, probably fighting her bonds for a decent amount of that time, but I wanted to keep her tied a little longer, I did not really wanted this to end yet. Elsa had visually relaxed and was standing quietly against the tree, but I could tell she was excited, as her nipples were proudly visible through her t-shirt. My hands were still rubbing her breasts.

“Hmmmppppffffffff.”

I stepped back and looked at this gorgeous young woman in the tight ropes. Knowing that she would stay helplessly tied to this tree until I would let her go, influenced my manhood and I could see that Elsa had seen it too as the bulge in my pants was not hard to miss. My cheeks turned red a little, which made Elsa laugh.

“Hmmppffff.”

“After that behavior, you can stay here a while longer.” I said, a smile on my face.

I did not want to scare her again after what had happened before. Elsa shook her head and pleaded with me, making gag talk, but I could tell it was more playful than before.

“You have no say over what happens to you, my prisoner.” I added. “Remember I can do whatever I want.”

And to prove I could, I smacked her ass.

“Hmmppffff.”

I just grinned. It was good to see that she was starting to enjoy her captivity a little more. It was never my plan to hurt her or make her scared. What we were doing was always meant to be fun for both. As much as it exited her to be a captive, it exited me to be a captor, but not one that wanted to hurt somebody. I had not been a good captor so far; I left her tied way to long at her second bondage session and now I had scared her beyond what was fun with having to leave the parking lot. I know this last time had been outside of my control, but that did not make it any less important.

“I will get you some water.” I said.

“Hmmppffff.” I could hear her mumbling in the gag.

“I’ll be away for a little over half an hour, okay? When I get back I promise I will release you. Can you manage that?” I asked her, looking in her eyes, making sure she understood I was serious about what I said but that I was coming back.

I could have untied her right there and we could have walked back to the truck stop together, but where was the fun in that? She slowly nodded, for as far her hair would let her. I stepped closer and ran my finger on the side of her waist and got an immediate shriek. I had almost forgotten she was ticklish and now used both hands on either side of her waist to tickle her. Even with the gag in her screams were loud, so I stopped, as I did not need somebody to come and look at what made the screaming noise.

“I will be back.” I said to her.

Leaving her was a little more difficult than last time. The previous time I walked this way I was expecting to be close to her, asleep in my truck, now I needed to walk back to the truck and get some water. Nobody was around when I walked out of the trees and headed towards the truck stop. I walked fast; I did not want her to be alone too long when a car pulled up from behind.

“Can I give you a ride?”

It turned out to be the man from the boat trailer.

“Just heading to the truck stop to get some water, I totally forgot to bring a bottle.”

“Hold on.” He said and stopped the car.

He grabbed something from the rear seat and handed me two bottles of water.

“The least I can do.”

“Thanks.” I said.

He drove on, I turned around and walked back towards the boat ramp. This meant I would be much quicker back at Elsa than she would expect. As with the previous time, I made my way slowly into the woods, trying to be as silent as possible. I ended up in the same position as the previous time and she had not detected me. This time the situation was different, as she stood calmly tied to the tree. She was not screaming in her gag or fighting the rope. I could see her fingers trying to find the knot, much as she had done when she was tied the first time. To me that indicated she was in a better mental state. Quietly I sat down, and I just watched her.

“Hmmmpppfffff.”

Occasionally she would grunt in her gag or try to move her head. Her fingers kept trying to find the knot, but she was not even getting close. She could still look left and right, but most of the time she just stood there facing straight ahead. It was kind of relaxing to sit there and watch her. I knew I should have gone up to her, but she seemed to be content with the situation and I left her stuck against the tree longer than the 30 minutes I had told her about. It was just over an hour when I could see that she got more nervous.

“I am back.” I said, getting up and walking up behind her.

Her eyes looked slightly angry, but even angry she looked beautiful.

“Missed me?” I asked.

She shook her head, eyes smiling.

“Okay, you can sort yourself out then.” I said and walked away.

“Hmmppppfffff.” I heard behind me, but I kept walking.

I circled back and slowly walked up to her again. I heard her calling out, but the gag still did a good job.

“Missed me?” I asked again when I got behind her again.

“Hmmppffff.” She said.

I stood in front of her.

“Water?” I asked, showing her one of the bottles.

“Hmpf.” She said, which I figured was a yes.

I opened the bottle and held it against her gagged mouth and poured some water out of it. She screamed and the water ran down onto her breasts. I started to pat her down with my hands, focusing on her breasts.

“Oh, I am sorry.” I said, laughing, my hands still playing with her perfect mounds.

She grinned.

“Water?” I asked again.

I repeated the same thing, she said yes, I spilled water on her tits. I put my lips on her left breast, it being wetter than the right one, and sucked the water. It was a calculated risk I took, but she only groaned and did not scold me. I put the water bottle down and started to undo her gag.

“Jag dödar dig om du gör så här mot mig igen.” She said softly.

“What was that?” I asked.

“I just said that I would kill you if you ever leave me like today again.” She replied.

“I am sorry, really.”

“I know, you had no control over the situation, but when I heard the truck leave, I really thought you had abandoned me. I have never been that scared in my life. I fought so hard, I figured I would break the tree.”

I took her head in my hands.

“I would never, and I mean never, do something like that on purpose.”

“Now get me out of here, I am hungry and need to pee.” Elsa said.

It took less time to release her than it had to tie her. About 15 minutes later we were walking along the road towards North Ave and the truck stop. After dropping the ropes of at the truck, Elsa changed her t-shirt and I treated her to ribs at Uncle Joe’s. It was a great meal, highly recommended. When we were done, we got back to the truck and we headed back onto I-57 south again.

Gagfan
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gagfan »

This part of the story was extra interesting as I literally grew up a mere half hour from where this fictional tale happened. I even know exactly where that BBQ joint is
For my stories I haven't gotten around to posting here: https://gagfan.wordpress.com/
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Gagfan wrote: 3 years ago This part of the story was extra interesting as I literally grew up a mere half hour from where this fictional tale happened. I even know exactly where that BBQ joint is
The fun of writing a factual story (locations all exist, although I might take a few liberties here and there) and having an international audience.
We'll be moving further south next... Thanks for reading my ramblings.

wolfman
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by wolfman »

Another awesome and fun update to this great story.

Each entry develops the story and characters and is a lot of fun to read. Thanks for posting.
View my latest story, Revelation, here;

https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=8719

To view it's prequel Devastation, please click below;
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=7458
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

wolfman wrote: 3 years ago Each entry develops the story and characters and is a lot of fun to read. Thanks for posting.
Thank you. I am really trying to work on the character development, discussing their feelings, discovering their likes and dislikes, but most of all, showing that they are human and occasionally make mistakes. Glad you enjoy the story.

New update tomorrow (EST)...

RopingRingers
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopingRingers »

Looking forward to the next installment, Elsa took her abandonment better than I expected lol
Hello there!

Other Work
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Interstate 57 was boring. We passed Benton, West Frankfort, Marion, and several smaller towns, but nothing stood out. The radio was playing, I had switched it to a soft rock channel for a change. Elsa was sitting in the passenger seat, just looking down the road.

“You want to talk about it?” I asked her.

“Talk about what?” She replied.

“Whatever is keeping your mind busy.” I said.

It was not hard to see, even for me, that she was thinking about things. She had folded her legs in front of her, on top of the seat and held on to them with her hands, like a yoga position. Her breathing was slow and steady, I could tell because I could see her breasts press against the seatbelt every time she inhaled.

“I feel like I let you down.” She said after a while.

We were coming up to the I-57 and I-24 interchange. A special transport, a wing for a wind turbine, went the same way as us, so I waited till after we were on I-24 before passing him. Traffic was building, but it was mostly commuters and trucks.

“Why would you say that?”

“Reading the Bondage Life magazines, everybody works so hard to make the experience for both parties a success. I feel like I let you down, as I thought you had left me. You went through all the trouble of finding a spot, tying me up, making sure it was not too tight, but still inescapable, and the moment I hear the truck leave, the only thing I could think about was that you left me.”
I understood her reasoning, but I did not agree with it.

“You would never disappoint me. If I tied you up and you would ask for release five minutes later, I would happily untie you. This is not about disappointing or not. This is about making sure both parties enjoy what they are doing. Didn’t you feel better when I was back?”

“Yes, and it was exciting when you left me again, as I was not afraid you would leave me that time.”

“See, that is the goal of the whole thing, not that scary feeling of being left. Yes, it always plays a role I suspect, and we’ve only known each other for 3 days, but I hope that all that I have done so far shows that you can trust me.”

“If I did not trust you, I would never allow you to tie me up. Or play with my breasts.”

That last sentence was followed by a grin. She had not talked about the fact that I had taken a few liberties when she was tied to the tree, this was the first time she mentioned it.

“Me taking liberties?” I asked, playing the innocent bystander.

She smiled, which was a good thing to see. I could tell that she felt better.

“You know what, we are almost at the Shawnee National Forest and we still have some daylight left, how about we stop at the park and find a spot to park and relax for the evening. We have about 5 hours left for Chattanooga; we can easily do that tomorrow.”

Her big smile, the one pulling me in whenever she showed it, appeared on her face.

“I would like that.”

So, I pulled off I-24 at Tunnel Hill road. I had given her the map I had; I always have a backup in case my navigation system failed. I told her to look for a spot she wanted to visit. After 15 minutes with the map and her phone, probably googling things, she came up with Jackson Falls. I pulled over and looked at the map. The nav system knew how to get us there, but I was not sure I could get the truck and trailer there, the roads looked like they were not made for a truck and trailer combination as heavy as mine.

“Hold on, I have an idea.”

I called the park information line and told Carroll, the lady on the other end of the line, what we wanted to do as part of showing this Swedish tourist the great US of A.

“I might have an option for you, not something we normally do, but I’ll make an exception. North of the lake on Glen Street Falls Road, there is a farmyard. Nobody lives there but it is large enough for a tractor trailer to get in. I will put a notice in the system that you are parking there overnight. There is no water or electricity, so you must make sure you have everything with you. Cost for camping in the park is $12 for a night. How would you like to pay?”

I gave her my credit card info and paid the fee. We already had everything we needed in the truck, so we were good that way. I thanked her for the service and ended the call.

“Sounds like we are good for the night.” I said and I told her what Carroll had told me.

After putting the destination into the navigation system, we got back on the road again. We followed Tunnel Hill road to the east until we got to US Highway 45 and turned left. Just a few miles down the road there was a little market stand at the River to River Farm.

“Want some fresh fruit?”

Elsa looked happy with that, so I pulled over and we bought some fruit. It was one of those leave the money in the cigar box stands. The fruit looked good and I started on an apple when we got back in the cab.

“These are good.” Elsa said, trying some of the berries we bought.

We followed US-45 until we hit Ozark and turned right onto Ozark Road. After making a left at the Zion cemetery, quite big for the area, we turned right onto Glen Street Falls Road. It was not a very wide road and I was hoping we would not encounter any traffic coming our way, as somebody would have to backup and I knew it was not going to be me.

“Almost there.” Elsa said, looking at the navigation screen.

We had 200 yards to go according to the nav before we got to the falls, or at least the beginning of the trail to the falls, when we found the farm Carroll had talked about. I pulled in on the right side, where a large barn used to stand. Over the years it had fallen in disarray and was nothing more than a collapsed bunch of wood and stone. On the other side of the road was a building that looked like it could have been a farmhouse, but it also had collapsed. At least there was plenty of space for the truck. I pulled around the rubble of the barn and stopped between it and the tree line.

“Welcome to our hotel for the night.” I said with grand gesture.

Elsa laughed. It was only 5 in the afternoon, so we still had enough time to walk to the falls. It was not far, which was probably a good thing, as Elsa only had her crocs as foot ware. At least I had decent hiking shoes, but she did not seem to mind walking in the crocs, or even bare foot for that matter.

“I’ll set up the tent.” She said, climbing out of the truck, while I finalized my paperwork for the day.

When I climbed out of my side of the cab, Elsa had set up the tent along the tree line, as there was some grass there. Most of the farmyard was dust and sand. She looked up when I walked up to her.

“Turn around, hands behind your back.” I ordered her.

For a moment she looked at me, before turning away from me. She crossed her hands behind her back, but I took them and moved them up until her lower arms were horizontal behind her back. I wrapped the black rope I had taken from the cab around her wrists in a box tie.

“What are you doing?” She asked.

“Did I tell you that you could talk?” I asked her, pushing the envelope again.

She did not reply. I ran a rope from her wrists to the front of her left shoulder, across the back of her neck to the front of her right shoulder and back to her wrists, before running the rope from her wrists to the neck rope, pulling the rope tighter, which forced her wrists up. I did not want to make it a reverse prayer, as Lucky had done, as I wanted her to be able to stay tied for a while.

“Okay?” I asked.

She remained silent.

“Well done. You can reply.”

“Yes.” She stated.

“Excuse me?”

“Yes, master.”

That last word came out very softly. I figured that I could push the boundaries a little more again. I was not looking for a 24/7 master/slave relation, I preferred more equal relationships, but that did not mean I did not want to play occasionally. After I tied the knot where she could never reach it, I turned her around. A smile was visible on her face and her eyes sparkled. I could see she wanted to ask something.

“You can speak.” I said.

“Will master allow me to serve him later?” She said.

I was stunned and did not really know what to say, partly because I did not know what she meant with serving me, although I had a pretty good idea.

“You want what?” I asked.

“I would like to serve master later; it looks like he needs it.” She replied, enjoying the conversation.

She pointed with her head at my pants, where a bulge was visible. I turned red and her smile got bigger.

“If my little prisoner behaves, she might get rewarded.” Was all I could come up with.

We both laughed. I turned her around again and wrapped the other rope, the long white one, around her upper body. First four wraps above her breasts, then four below her breasts. I cinched all ropes between her upper arms and her body, pulling the rope nice and tight, without cutting off circulation. It would be impossible to get her wrists out of the ropes if these wraps kept her upper arms restrained.

“Okay?”

She nodded. I turned her around and used the last rope I had brought to tie a leash to her upper body, right between her breasts.

“You ready to go and see the falls?” I asked Elsa.

I looked at the young woman and knew I forgot something. Pulling on the leash, I walked to the truck.

“Stand here.” I told her. I climbed in the cab and got another of the white ropes. After climbing down again, I wrapped it around her waist, on top of her shorts and gave her a nice tight crotch rope.

“I knew there was something missing.” I said when I was done.

Elsa did not reply and just stood where I had told her to stand. The light-yellow sleeveless t-shirt and the blue shorts looked good on her, her ponytail hanging at the back of her head. The black rope accentuated her firm breasts and the crotch rope was perfectly positioned.

“Let’s go.” I said, not giving her an option.

While she had been setting up the tent, I had packed a small backpack with some fruit and other stuff. I put it on my back, locked the truck, grabbed the rope leash from Elsa and pulled her forward. We walked along the Glen Street Falls Road. A car came up and Elsa got behind me a little more, hiding herself partly behind my body. The driver of the car, a young woman, waved but did not stop. I suspected she had not noticed that Elsa was tied up.

“Having fun?” I asked. “You can reply.”

“Yes master.”

This time the ‘master’ had been pronounced at the same volume as the rest of the sentence. After 200 yards we found a sign saying ‘Jackson Falls’.
The falls itself were less than 100 yards from the road. We walked slowly, as I did not want Elsa to hurt herself. The falls were not that impressive. Water flowed over the rocks and landed in a small pond, you could not call it a lake, it was not big enough for that. It looked like nobody else was around. We started at the top, big rocks with trees growing everywhere. Water streamed over the rocks. I stuck my hand in the water.

“Oh, that is cold.” I said.

It felt cold to the touch. I took some water and sprayed Elsa with it. She tried to get away, but the leash kept her close to me. We both grinned.

“Let’s have a look at the lower end.” I said, before I pulled her along.

Carefully we walked to the lower end of the falls, where the little pond was. From the pond the water disappeared in a stream, which probably would flow into a larger stream further down. The pond was clear, it was about a foot deep and 6 by 20 feet in size. I sat down on a rock next to the pond and pulled Elsa close.

“Even if it is not that impressive, it is still beautiful.” I said.

“You should have brought a camera, master.” Elsa said.

I laughed. She was right, but I had brought my phone, so I used that to take a few pictures. So far I had not taken pictures of Elsa, as I was not sure if she wanted me to do that, but I figured since we were role playing, I did not ask for permission. It looked like she did not mind, as she even posed a little.

“No worries, these are just for me.”

“So that you can help yourself when you are alone again… master?”

The ‘master’ had been added like an afterthought. I smiled. While she was sitting next to me I fed her some fruits and a drink. Afterwards I took the leash rope and untied it. Instead of putting it away, I tied her ankles together. Not tight, just so she could not shake it loose. Elsa looked at what I was doing. Before she had a chance to figure out what I was planning, I lifted her up and held her above the pond.

“No, please.” She laughed and screamed.

I lowered myself so I was close to the water of the pond, while Elsa started to fight my grip, but it was already too late for her, I dropped her in the clear water.

“Arrgghhh.” She screamed. “That is cold.”

She was completely soaked, her body reacting to the cold water. I left her in the pond for only a couple of seconds, I knew it was cold, before I pulled her out. She looked angry at me when I put her on her feet, water dripping everywhere. I untied the rope around her ankles.

“At least my slave is clean.” I said.

She just looked daggers at me but did not speak. I tied the rope back to the front of the ropes around her upper body.

“Sit.” I told her.

Slowly she sat down. It was a good thing it was in the upper 70’s, otherwise she probably would be really cold. I got a towel out of the backpack and dried her face. Her ponytail had survived the dunking.

“Better?” I asked and she nodded.

I could still tell by looking at her breasts that she either cold or excited, or maybe both, as her nipples stood out again.

“These guys keep giving away how you feel.” I told her, grabbing the nipple from her right breast between my fingers.

She wanted to pull back but hesitated and allowed it.

“Good girl.” I said. “You may thank me for washing you.”

“Thank you for washing me, master, I did not deserve this.” She added, the last bit sounding a little sarcastic.

“Hmmm, I think some punishment is in order.” I said, grabbing the backpack.

When she saw the role of duct tape come out and the panties she had in her mouth twice before, she started to crawl away from me.

“Please master, no.” She said.

I put the panties in the water, squeezed them, before holding them in front of her mouth. Reluctantly she opened her mouth and let me push them in. I figured that they should at least taste a little better this way. Four wraps of duct tape around her head later, the panties would stay in her mouth until the tape got removed.

“Let’s head to the truck and I’ll make dinner.” I said.

I grabbed the backpack, the leash and we walked back to the road. Once at the road, I told her to stop, grabbed a torn bedsheet from the backpack and added a blindfold to her predicament. I pulled on the leash and forced her to follow me back to the truck. No cars came by when we walked back.

Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

Awesome as always, Slacky!

I really liked the talking scene in the truck. Such discussions are in real life needed but are often left out of stories. They make the story feel realistic and create genuine characters. The only thing that disappoints me, is Jack not apologizing for moving the truck. Elsa's reaction was understandable, but it was mostly Jack's fault. He could have assumed trucks were banned.
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Beaumains wrote: 3 years ago Awesome as always, Slacky!
Thank you!
Beaumains wrote: 3 years ago I really liked the talking scene in the truck. Such discussions are in real life needed but are often left out of stories. They make the story feel realistic and create genuine characters.
Talking about doing research, I asked the questions to myself and thought about the answers for those discussions. It was interesting to write those pieces of the story. It is easy enough to write that the character in the story gets tied, it is definitely more difficult to write about feelings, at least for me personally.
Beaumains wrote: 3 years ago The only thing that disappoints me, is Jack not apologizing for moving the truck. Elsa's reaction was understandable, but it was mostly Jack's fault. He could have assumed trucks were banned.
The sign was not visible, he did consider the road condition... maybe, but whatever happened was going to be his fault, as he was the one who tied her :-)

RopingRingers
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopingRingers »

Probably lucky nobody passed on the way back, her predicament would probably stand out more at that point ;) great update Slack :)
Hello there!

Other Work
slavetickle
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by slavetickle »

Wow really love this part. As someone who loves Master/Slave stories this is adorable! Seems someone is a very natural submissive ;) Maybe that can become a point of development for our protagonist. He says he's not looking for a 24/7 Master/Slave relationship but maybe Elsa is and slowly convinces him to turn him into his permanent bondage slave. As a belly guy hope we get our sweedish damsel into some crop tops soon, but I just love your story so far. Very creative, has a lot of stuff going on but all creative and well written!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic