Hitchhiker (M/F, some F/F)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Well, that was really exquisite! I have to say it took me a while to realize this was an reenactment :) When I read the name Alejandro I had to think of the first Zorro Movie with Antonio Banderas. Very creative I must say. I guess though, Elsa will not be too happy with Jack, leaving her in Carmen´s hands. You tampered this a bit with telling us, that Jack has to try really hard not to look back. The muses are - as always - very kind to you!
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Caesar73 wrote: 1 year ago I have to say it took me a while to realize this was an reenactment :)
GreyLord wrote: 1 year ago I did not catch on that it was a role play until the end.
The G-Man wrote: 1 year ago It took me a bit to figure out what was going on
I am glad that I can still keep you guys on your toes. This idea had been playing in my mind for some time now and I could not wait to get to the ranch, as it would allow me to add this to the story. The final version is different from what I planned, but it was more logical this way. There will be some more adventures at the ranch.
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
charliesmith
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by charliesmith »

The last two updates were very fun to read. It’s always nice to see Elsa getting bound and gagged by new people!

Add me to the list, please. Brilliant work [mention]slackywacky[/mention]
Please feel free to read and comment your thoughts.
My ongoing stories:

Roadtrip of Dreams (M/F) Chapter 14 Added.
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Thank you all for your comments. Have fun reading the next chapter below.

[mention]FabianStr2016[/mention], [mention]Caesar73[/mention], [mention]GreyLord[/mention], [mention]The G-Man[/mention], [mention]tickletied84[/mention], [mention]Beaumains[/mention], [mention]DIRK[/mention], [mention]Trammel[/mention], [mention]Bandit666[/mention], [mention]wolfman[/mention], [mention]TiedupNick[/mention] [mention]tiedpgirl[/mention], [mention]TightsBound[/mention] [mention]dogrednuht123[/mention] [mention]charliesmith[/mention]

If you like to be added/removed from the above list, contact me.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Chapter 95

I sipped my beer, a Sol, also called the original Mexican Beer, and looked in the distance again of the high desert grasslands of the Sonoran Desert. The view was great with spectacular mountain views in every direction, including the iconic 7730 feet high Baboquivari Peak to the north of where we were. Sitting in the shade on the porch of the Cantina at the Rancho De La Osa life was pretty good. The building was the oldest continually occupied building in the state of Arizona. The ranch consisted of several buildings, the Cantina being one of them. There were 19 guest rooms, some in the main building, some, like the villa we were in, separate. Stables for the horses, as this was a real working horse ranch, and several barns made up the rest of the ranch.

“Another beer, signor?” Carlos, one of the ‘kidnappers’, asked me.

I nodded and he replaced my empty bottle with a cool new one. I had been trying for him to call me Jack, but he kept calling me signor. We had arrived around the noon hour at the ranch, being welcomed by Maria. It seemed we were expected, as we learned that Carrie had called her sister.

“Welcome Elsa and Jack to Rancho De La Osa.” She greeted us.

I had planned on picking up the trailer and head back to Tucson or maybe even Phoenix, but Maria didn’t want to hear about it.

“Please rest. The trailer is in no hurry. Don’t make me tell you the trailer is not ready yet.” She grinned when I started to object.

Not being on the road meant no money coming in, but I also knew that Elsa needed some time away from being in the cabin. I could see that Elsa did not mind staying here, she was already packing her stuff as she had seen the pool. After Elsa got out, Maria showed me where to park my tractor and we walked around the trailer, so I knew what I was going to pull.

“Nothing heavy.” She said, as I checked out the flatbed trailer.

Everything was tied down and covered with tarps, so it would be an easy pull. The trailer was not heavy, but still heavy enough to make driving it easy. A truck without a trailer or empty trailer is not as nice to drive as a heavier trailer.

“I have prepped a villa for you. Enjoy your stay, it is all inclusive.” She said when she noticed I was done inspecting the trailer.

Maria was looked like her sister. And she had the same openness towards people.

“But…"

“No but. Enjoy a day off, or two, whatever you want.” Maria told me. “We currently have only two guests. That will change next week, but for now, please accept our hospitality.”

That’s how I ended up sitting in my shorts on the porch of the Cantina. I knew objecting would be considered inhospitably, so I enjoyed the things the ranch had to offer. The steaks had been great, and the company of Becky and George was excellent, but my eyes kept heading for the desert. Longing for a sign that the women were coming back. Not that I was afraid something might have happened to Elsa, at least nothing that Carmen had not intended, but I was missing Elsa. I felt lost without her. Something I had not imagined would happen to me when I picked this soaked woman up in Michigan.

“I think they are coming.” Carlos said a few minutes later, pointing towards the desert.

The sun was starting to set, the shadows getting longer, and it looked beautiful. It would still be some time before it would be dark. Carlos must have good eyesight as I could not make out what I was looking at. It took a while before I could make out 2 horses. It took another 15 minutes before they were close enough that I could make out details. Carmen, recognizable by her dark hair, was riding one of the horses, the second horse had no rider and seemed to be running free. Behind Carmen’s horse walked a blond woman, a long rope connecting her to the horse. It looked like Elsa was still tied up, as I could not see her arms. I got up and walked to the gate separating the ranch from the open desert. Maria came out of the kitchen and stood next to me.

“Looks like Elsa got some workout.” She grinned. “Maybe she is regretting she suggested the changes to our kidnap enactment.”

The ranch had all kinds of activities, like horse riding, ATV tours and more. One of the activities was a, fake, kidnapping where the guests got to chase the kidnappers, ending with a gun fight. When Carmen asked Elsa if she wanted to play along and get kidnapped, Elsa was quick to agree, even if she had no idea what it would entail. Carrie must have told her sister, who than told her daughter, that Elsa got tied up at times, as she had mentioned at the shooting range. Elsa said she would join under one condition, the kidnapping had to look at least a bit real.

“If we get kidnapped, our kidnappers need to make sure we can’t escape.” Elsa had said.

Both Carlos and Alehandro laughed when Carmen told them what Elsa had said.

“We can do that.” They said, still laughing.

Which explains how Carmen and Elsa ended up tightly tied on the horses. The clothes Elsa was wearing when she got kidnapped were from Carmen, as Elsa did not really have anything that would fit the story. She had showed them off earlier in the afternoon.

“I’ve got a surprise for you.” She said when she climbed out of the pool, wearing a tiny yellow bikini. “Wait here.”

We had been lounging at the pool. I was wondering what the surprise was, seeing her in that little bikini was good enough for me. She disappeared for 15 minutes and came back dressed in the leather pants, white blouse, and cowboy boots. Twirling around, showing off her clothes, she acted like a kid in a candy store.

“Having fun?” I asked, laughing.

She nodded. Not much later Maria came and told me to get my horse ready. Elsa joined me. It had been a while since I had been on a horse, as a truckdriver you don’t often get the chance. Alehandro, who was helping with the horses, told me that they were tame enough for anybody to ride.

“You can ride?” Elsa asked me, sounding surprised.

“You mean can I ride a horse, yes. I can do more than just drive a truck.” I grinned.

It did not take long to get the horses ready. Maria, Becky and George joined me on the patio of the Cantina, where we would wait for the kidnapping to happen. Carmen and Elsa had disappeared, getting ready for their role in the re-enactment. I had found me a cowboy hat from the pile the ranch collected over the years and had changed into jeans from the truck. Maria handed out rifles, which were loaded with blanks, it was after all a re-enactment. It was funny, but I felt like a cowboy. We were just sitting, drinking beer, and chatting, when suddenly 4 horses sped by the rear of the ranch, just a few yards from where we sat. I could see Alehandro and Carlos leading the two other horses, which each had one tightly trussed up female on it. Based on the quick glance I got, as the horses were in gallop, both Carmen and Elsa were tightly tied.

“Bandits.” Maria called out.

That led to the chase and the eventual rescue of the hostages. When Alehandro released his sister, she had told him to leave Elsa tied.

“Me divertiré un poco con ella antes de regresar al rancho.”
[I’ll have some fun with her before we come back to the ranch.]

When we saddled up again, he told me that Carmen would bring Elsa back. Which was the last I had seen of the two women for the past 2 hours. I had no idea what had happened after we left the two women in the desert. The old barn was not that far from the ranch, maybe just 2 miles, the kidnappers had made a large loop after kidnapping Carmen and Elsa. Maria opened the fence and waited for Carmen to guide the horses in. The second horse, which was indeed not leashed, came in by itself.

“They know where to go.” Carmen grinned as she dismounted her horse.

Elsa stopped walking when the horse stopped and sunk on her knees. She looked tired and dusty. Yellow dust from the desert covered her clothing and skin, her long blond hair all tousled. The blouse only had one button done up and it was not matching the correct hole, telling me at some time since I left her, somebody had undone the buttons. Elsa had not been wearing a bra when she got kidnapped.

“She did good for a white woman.” Carmen grinned. “And she never complained.”

“Hmmppffff.” Elsa grunted.

The gag, a wooden stick, kept her mouth open. The rough wood was thick and was tied at each end with the same leather straps as that had been used to tie her arms. She had been drooling on her blouse and on her breasts, which were barely covered by the blouse. The desert heat had dried most of it, except for the most recent bit of drool.

“Go on cowboy, go help your woman.” Maria grinned.

Carmen had released the rope that had been used as a leash between the horse and Elsa. I noticed that Elsa arms were still tightly tied together behind her back at wrists and elbows. If she had been walking all the way like this, I could understand she was tired. Or maybe she was tired from whatever had happened before she had to walk back to the ranch.

“Hmmpppfffff.” Elsa mumbled, looking up to me.

Her eyes still smiled, even as tired as she was, and they had not lost their magic, as I just stared at them, losing myself in those blue diamonds.

“Es gracioso ver cuánto poder tiene sobre él, incluso atada.” Carmen said to her mother.
[Funny to see how much power she has over him, even tied up.]

“He gringo, keep going.” She called out in English, shaking me out of my stare.

“Euh…”

I looked away from those blue eyes that were looking at me, remembering what I was going to do, and untied the rope that had connected her to the horse. It had been wrapped around her waist several times. Next, I worked on the gag, the wooden stick. It took some fumbling to get the leather straps loose. I was about to get my knife out when I succeeded in releasing the knot. Elsa coughed and spat out some drool.

“Thank you.” She said, smiling.

“Are you going to tell me what happened out there?” I asked.

“Maybe.” She grinned.

“I could just tie you to a pole and leave you there for a while longer.” I told her.

There were enough poles around if I wanted to follow up on my threat.

“Yes, and I would still give you the same answer. Maybe.” She replied.

I just looked at this Swedish woman. Tired, dirty, hair a mess, tied up, and she was still playing games with me. And still looking great.

“You have a great woman there, cowboy.” Carmen stated while leading her horse to the stable.

George and Becky sat on the porch of the Cantina and watched us. Maria was making some food for Carmen and, eventually, Elsa. I knew Carmen was right, multiple people had pointed that out to me, as if I did not know that myself by now. Maybe I did not always act like it, but I was aware of it.

“Signor, we will be pleased to clean Miss Elsa up for you.” Carlos said from the bar area.

“Chicos, compórtense.” Maria grinned.
[Boys, behave.]

“Om han inte går vidare låter jag dig.” Elsa said.

“What?” I asked.

It felt like I was losing grip on the situation. And people speaking in languages that I did not understand did not help. I spoke very little Spanish and Swedish was like gibberish to me.

“I told them that if you don’t get a move on, they can clean me up.” Elsa said, dead serious.

For a moment I stood there with my mouth half open, before Elsa started to laugh.

“Come on, big guy. Stop twiddling about and do something.” Becky called from the patio.

I had not noticed that Carmen had come back from the stable.

“I can take her out into the desert again. I won’t mind having some more fun.” She called out, seeing that Elsa was still tied.

“Carmen!” Her mother told her off.

“Vamos, mamá, es divertido jugar con Elsa.”
[Come on, mama, Elsa is fun to play with.]

“What?” I asked.

“Kids nowadays.” Maria sighed.

I had clearly lost the plot now. Luckily Maria came to my rescue.

“Take this woman to your room, untie her, if she wants.” She grinned. “And clean her up in the shower. Enjoy each others company. I’ll keep the food warm.”

Feeling that if I stayed here longer, Elsa would have gone to Carlos, or maybe even worse from my point of view, Carmen, to get clean, I grabbed her arm and helped her up. Her arms were still tied, but like Maria had said, it could wait till we got to our cabin. I guided her, under the watchful eye of most people on the ranch, to our room.

“Te estaré esperando.” Carmen called after us.
[I’ll be waiting for you]
Last edited by slackywacky 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.

dogrednuht123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by dogrednuht123 »

Hot story. I would have loved to hear what Carmen did to Elsa in those 2 hours before she leashed her and walked her behind her horse back to the ranch. Love the bit gag like she was one of the horses. Hopefully Carmen is breaking her into being a pony girl. Ha. Loved the unbuttoned blouse with the button being in the wrong hole and Elsa looking all dusty and disshoveled. Can't wait to hear more. Absolutely love this story.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Well, it seems, that Elsa had an interesting time with Carmen - it is fascinating to see, how the relationship between Elsa and Jack evolves. When I think how their Journey began, they have come a long way. And that Wild West Ambiente is just lovely!
boundfunrp
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by boundfunrp »

Just started to read this. Fantastic story so far.
The G-Man
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by The G-Man »

Interesting chapter, and I'm also curious about what happened between Elsa and Carmen. Managed to learn a little bit about Arizona into the bargain. Might have guessed the oldest continually occupied structure in the state would be a cantina; makes perfect sense given how hot and dusty the area is.
As always, I'm looking forward to the next chapter and seeing what Jack and Elsa are doing next.
h56jh1

Post by h56jh1 »

Wonderful chapters, Maddie, sorry wrong story, I mean Elsa is a dream girl, 'topping" from the "bottom", being "bratty" and playful when she is tied up is great. It will be interesting to see if she will be allowed to explore her new freedom from that role. A bottom is the one who is really in control when coupled with someone like Jack who is not a sadist. Some fond memories are brought to mind with Elsa's "attitude" for playing. well done
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

h56jh1 wrote: 1 year ago I mean Elsa is a dream girl, 'topping" from the "bottom", being "bratty" and playful when she is tied up is great.
Writing about her is fun to do. Maybe it shows my own tendencies :lol:
The G-Man wrote: 1 year ago Interesting chapter, and I'm also curious about what happened between Elsa and Carmen.
We might never know. Elsa said 'maybe' and I don't think Carmen is telling.
boundfunrp wrote: 1 year ago Just started to read this. Fantastic story so far.
Welcome, you missed out so far on a great adventure (even if I say so myself).
Caesar73 wrote: 1 year ago it is fascinating to see, how the relationship between Elsa and Jack evolves. When I think how their Journey began, they have come a long way.
It is interesting to write that relationship. I'm trying to develop it more, without hurting their relationship as it is.
dogrednuht123 wrote: 1 year ago Loved the unbuttoned blouse with the button being in the wrong hole and Elsa looking all dusty and disheveled.
Thank you all for your comments. This was a bit of a weird chapter to write, as I had to go back and forth to events that happened in the past (even if it was hours). Due to the previous chapter, I had to add the missing parts. Took me a few rereads and edits to make it work like I wanted it to, but I was happy with the result. And off course in my mind it is all simple. I see Elsa being dragged behind the horse, falling to her knees, the dust on her face and body... now I just had to write it. ;)

GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

[mention]slackywacky[/mention], I believe that [mention]h56jh1[/mention] has it right. He said,
... Elsa is a dream girl ...
She is certainly mine.
ImageA List of my stories:
An Unlikely Savior Completed
Spy Task Force Completed
Tale of an Archer Completed
The Bandit Scout on Newhome updated 05/30/23
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

Well I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again [mention]slackywacky[/mention] your work simply delights even leave the reader puzzled at times. As like others the whole cowboy kidnapping had me wondering for a while but it was great fun and knowing a certain busy blonde haired Swedish beauty was in ropes all the better
Bondagelover94
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Bondagelover94 »

[mention]slackywacky[/mention] i have spent the last two nights reading this whole story and i just have to say that i LOVE it. :D it has kept me wanting to know what happens next. i hope you update soon and please add me to your list
thank you for such awesome writing
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Bandit666 wrote: 1 year ago Well I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again slackywacky your work simply delights even leave the reader puzzled at times.
Thank you, your comments are always appreciated. And yes, I try to keep the story fresh by not trying to repeat things (too much). Glad you like it.
Bondagelover94 wrote: 1 year ago i have spent the last two nights reading this whole story and i just have to say that i LOVE it.
Hope you did get some sleep, maybe dreaming about a Swedish girl? :lol:
I will add you to the list in the next chapter. Coming soon to a browser near you.
GreyLord wrote: 1 year ago Elsa is a dream girl ... She is certainly mine.
Yeah, she is one of my favorites too. That blond hair, those blue eyes, that smile, those lovely curves... Oops getting lost in my own story again ;)

slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Thank you all for your comments. Have fun reading the next chapter below. Light on ropes, hot on the rest. ;)
We past 500 pages (in Word) and are close to 226000 words in this story. Hope you enjoy it.
Couple more chapters and we reach 100, and we are close to 400,000 views.
Thank you all for keeping me going.

[mention]FabianStr2016[/mention], [mention]Caesar73[/mention], [mention]GreyLord[/mention], [mention]The G-Man[/mention], [mention]tickletied84[/mention], [mention]Beaumains[/mention], [mention]DIRK[/mention], [mention]Trammel[/mention], [mention]Bandit666[/mention], [mention]wolfman[/mention], [mention]TiedupNick[/mention] [mention]tiedpgirl[/mention], [mention]TightsBound[/mention] [mention]dogrednuht123[/mention] [mention]charliesmith[/mention] [mention]Bondagelover94[/mention]

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Chapter 96

“How did the sand get there?” I asked, while running the hot water from the shower over Elsa’s naked body.

“It is everywhere.” She grinned.

We were standing in the large shower of the cabin, the water nice and hot. I had the shower head in my hand, cleaning the desert dirt of Elsa’s body. It was a moment I enjoyed, as it was just the two of us, being together. She leaned her back against my chest as I ran the water over her breasts, gently rubbing them, using the excuse of cleaning the sand off as a reason.

“I missed you.” I said to the Swedish blonde. “When you were out in the desert, I kept looking for you.”

“Thank you. I am sorry to say that I had little time to think about you while being a captive from Carmen. She was mean in keeping me tied while she played with me and afterwards having me walk back.” Elsa replied, giving me a bit of info on what happened in the desert.

I ran the water over her long blond hairs, rinsing out any sand that might have been left. In the meantime, I was waiting to hear more about what had happened in the desert, but Elsa was still not willing to tell me, as she provided only snippets of information.

“I was helpless. This woman could, and did, things to me that I never experienced. Don’t get me wrong, there is a lot I do not know, but I am not inexperienced. I learned a lot.”

“Like what?” I asked, while running my fingers through Elsa’s hair.

She did not provide more insight as to what Carmen did to her. I figured she would tell me if I needed to know.

“Time will tell. Are you enjoying yourself?” Elsa asked me.

“Why?”

“This thing keeps poking me.” She grinned.

My penis was indeed standing to attention and when she pressed herself against my front, it got squashed between our two bodies. I got distracted from washing her hair when she started to play with me and it did not take long before I came, spraying my load over both our bodies.

“Now see what you did!” Elsa told me off. “Now we have to wash ourselves again.”

It was clear she was having fun, teasing me. From the main area I could hear a phone ring. By the sounds of it, it was Elsa’s. Probably her family checking in, which they did occasionally.

“I’ll see who called me when we’re done.” Elsa stated.

The ‘when we’re done’ got my attention and I sighed. I enjoyed playing with Elsa, whether it was tying her up and teasing her, or just simply standing in the shower together. She turned around, pressing herself against me and kissed me, our mouth locked and tongues playing with each other. I tried to at least keep the water on our bodies, but I failed miserably. Good thing it was a big shower, as water went everywhere. Our kiss lasted a while. Elsa looped one arm around my neck, while the other played with my manhood.

“Feels like you are up for another one.” She grinned.

“What about you?” I asked.

“Don’t worry about me, I got my fair share today.” She laughed.

“Maybe I should get Carmen and tie the both of you up, keeping you tied until you tell me what happened out there.” I said, enjoying how Elsa played with me.

“Now that would be fun.”

My mind already started on the scenarios that could come from getting these two women together. Running through those scenarios in my mind and having Elsa play with me resulted in another orgasm for me.

“We probably should finish this off and get some food.” I said after recovering.

Elsa had taken the showerhead and was now washing me, reversing the roles from earlier. She had fun spraying me whenever I wanted to say something.

“I could…”

Water sprayed on my face.

“But I…”

More water in my face.

“Cut it…”

Yet more water. I grabbed hold of the showerhead.

“Having fun?” I asked her, directing the stream of water away form my head.

It did not take a rocket scientist to figure out that Elsa was enjoying herself. Her nipples were rock hard. I traced the rope marks on her body, mainly elbows and wrists, with the hot water. They would be visible for a while, as she had been tied for a decent amount of time during her ‘kidnapping’.

“I am hungry.” She stated, turning the water off.

“Okay, I get the message.” I grinned, grabbing her, and kissing her one more time.

It did not take long to dry and dress. On purpose I stayed away from Elsa, as I knew if we got to close, we might not make her dinner. At least I had a good steak when Elsa was in the desert with Carmen.

“Let’s go.” Elsa said when we were dressed, me in shorts and plain t-shirt, Elsa in her summer dress.

It was only a short walk to the Cantina and Maria, when she saw us coming, finished the steak she had ready for Elsa. I just went over to the desert bar and got some ice cream. A large campfire was going and lit up the place, as the sun had set, and it was now dark.

“Here you go, dear.” Maria said, as she brought the stake to Elsa.

“Thank you.”

“Wine?”

Elsa nodded. Maria did not ask what wine and brought a glass of red wine to Elsa.

“Jack?”

“I’ll have another Sol please.” I replied.

Becky and George were sitting close to us, and we talked while Elsa devoured her steak. She must have been hungry.

“This is so much different from upstate New York.” Becky sighed. “Lots more fun.”

“It has been a while since I have been in that neighborhood.” I replied. “Where are you located?”

“Finger Lakes, close to Lake Ontario.” George answered.

“Little bit of a difference compared to this area.” I grinned.

“Only a little bit dryer and warmer.”

“Why come here for a honeymoon?” Elsa asked, in between taking bites from her steak.

“We love to ride, and this being such a different environment, it really makes you feel like you are away from home. And with all the amenities the ranch offers, it was an easy choice. We travel the world for our jobs, so going to Hawaii or Europe is nothing new. This was.”

“Drinks?” Maria asked, taking care of our needs.

Elsa had finished her steak and got a refill of her wine.

“This is pretty good wine.” Elsa said.

“The freight you will be carrying contains, amongst other things, barrels. We get the wine from a winery in California. I tried making my own wine, but it is too dry. And water is more expensive here than gas, so I stopped. This works well for both of us, as the winery provides the wine, and we promote them.” Maria stated, while filling glasses.

The night was warm, although less oppressive than during the day. The desert would cool down a bit overnight, but the campfire made it enjoyable to sit outside, Elsa settled next to me on one of the couches that were located around the fire place, curling up against me. I ran my hand through her hair. Maria joined us and told us about the history of the ranch. It was very interesting to hear.

“I am actually surprised what you have build here.” I said to her after she handed me another beer.

“It has been done over many generations. And nowadays with the internet, nothing is that far away. You can book a room on-line and people will always talk about having been here, as we try to make their visit rememberable.

“That worked for me.” Elsa said with a wide grin on her face.

“Where is Carmen? I have not seen her since the kidnapping.” I asked.

“She had something to do.” Maria replied. “Her brothers are helping her. Something about a special surprise.”

“Well, maybe we’ll see her later.” Elsa said.

It did not take long before Carlos showed up, bringing his guitar. He was pretty good, and time flew by listening to the music, drinking, and cuddling. Both George and Becky were cuddling on one of the couches and so were Elsa and me. It was just very relaxing. I figured that the booze had at least some influence on our behavior. Nobody was drunk, but I could feel that I had been drinking. It was weird, but I thought the ranch was better enjoyed with only a few people present, like it was now.

“Are you leaving us tomorrow?” Maria asked me.

“We should, but maybe late in the day. I don’t think it is a good idea to travel after drinking this much. We’ll see tomorrow.” I replied.

“It is hard to leave places where we made friends. This is one of those places.” Elsa said. “Maybe I get to ride horse tomorrow morning, without being tied up.”

We all laughed.

“I think we can arrange a trip for you. Maybe we can ride into Mexico, depending on how busy it is at the border. The market is on tomorrow.”

“Can I enter Mexico?” Elsa asked.

“No visa is required for Mexico for a stay of up to 180 days. Please keep in mind that while a visa is not required, you must hold a passport valid for at least six months beyond your date of country exit and with one blank visa page.” Maria stated.

“I bet that question comes up a lot?” I grinned.

“Yes. And we learned to ask in advance.” She answered.

“We are going to bed.” George and Becky stated, getting up from the couch.

The campfire was slowly dying out and it was past 2 in the morning. At least we did not have to get up early.

“That sounds like a good plan.” I replied.

We said our goodbyes and walked hand in hand around the ranch. It might have been 2 AM, there were still noises coming from the stables, some snicker of the horses, some cats running around. With a growing moon, you did not really need a flashlight to walk around. We stood still in a dark spot, Elsa pushing her back into me again, and we watched the stars.

“This is very similar to Vegas.” Elsa said.

I remembered that we had the girls all spread-out on the ground, so they could watch the sky. The rattle snake had caused some anxiety at the time. This time it was just Elsa and me, no rattle snakes or ropes.

“Thank you.” Elsa said.

“For what?” I asked.

“Letting me tag along with you.”

“I am glad the truck ahead of me was not going your way, or we would never have met.” I said to her. “Life is moments of coincidences that define our path.”

“Wow, that was deep.” Elsa grinned, turning around, and kissing me again.

Her dress rid up when my hands went for her breasts. There was no bra to deal with, so I had full access to her wonderful mounds. Her nipples again standing to attention. Feeling her body react made mine react too, and I knew that Elsa had noticed that, as one of her hands played with me though the pants.

“Let’s go to our cabin.” She said in between kisses.

I lifted her and she wrapped her legs around me. Our cabin was close by, so I just carried her like that to our cabin door, kissing while I walked. At the cabin, Elsa opened the door and pushed it open, while we kept kissing. I was walking backwards into our room, when suddenly Elsa stopped kissing and held her breath.

“What?” I asked.

“Look.” She said, pointing to something behind me.

I turned us sideways and I looked at our bed.

“Oh my, that is unexpected.”
Last edited by slackywacky 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.

tickletied84
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tickletied84 »

"Light on ropes, but hot on the rest" - definitely true [mention]slackywacky[/mention] !

And the cliffhanger at the end...what could it be?!
dogrednuht123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by dogrednuht123 »

Amazing update. Love that you still won't share what Carmen did to Elsa but I know you are slow rolling that. Ha. Love the cliffhanger and I hope it's Carmen bound in the trailer like I am hoping. That way Jack can extract the necessary information out of Carmen and Elsa finally.

Also loved this line. “Here you go, dear.” Maria said, as she brought the stake to Elsa.

Was so hoping Maria brought a stake to tie Elsa too and not the actual steak to eat but a guy can always dream. Ha.
charliesmith
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by charliesmith »

Great update! I wonder if it is Carmen bound on the bed? Or will there be a twist with both Maria and Carmen? :D
My ongoing stories:

h56jh1

Post by h56jh1 »

another fun well written chapter, well done.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

A wonderful read. Jack can consider himself lucky he met Elsa and vice versa. Their relationship grows deeper - and it is fun to read that. And on top? A verynice cliffhanger at the end! Who could wish for more?
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

Great as always. Good to see these two grow more together, but I wonder whether Jack alone is sufficient for Elsa. And you are also using yet another cliffhanger...
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

You had it right. You said this chapter was hot. Indeed, it was!
ImageA List of my stories:
An Unlikely Savior Completed
Spy Task Force Completed
Tale of an Archer Completed
The Bandit Scout on Newhome updated 05/30/23
The G-Man
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by The G-Man »

Very nice update, and its nice to see the relationship between Jack and Elsa get deeper. Nice of him to acknowledge just how fortunate he was coming by when he did, else they wouldn't have met. Now, we have an unexpected surprise to look forward to.
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

[mention]FabianStr2016[/mention], [mention]Caesar73[/mention], [mention]GreyLord[/mention], [mention]The G-Man[/mention], [mention]tickletied84[/mention], [mention]Beaumains[/mention], [mention]DIRK[/mention], [mention]Trammel[/mention], [mention]Bandit666[/mention], [mention]wolfman[/mention], [mention]TiedupNick[/mention] [mention]tiedpgirl[/mention], [mention]TightsBound[/mention] [mention]dogrednuht123[/mention] [mention]charliesmith[/mention] [mention]Bondagelover94[/mention]

Chapter 97

“I am staying here with Carmen. She knows much better than you how to satisfy me.”

“What?” I muttered.

“You heard me. Take your tractor, hook up the trailer and leave.”

Elsa sounded angry. I had no idea why. I tried to remember what I had done, but everything was a little fuzzy. I remember coming back to the room, carrying Elsa, and opening the door, finding Carmen, dressed in her birthday suite, spreadeagled on the king-sized bed.

“What did I do?” I asked a naked Elsa who was standing in front of me.

“You suck!”

The words coming out of her mouth hurt. It was as if she plunged a knife in my chest. It felt like the room temperature had gone down 30 degrees, even when the fire in the room was still burning. Elsa’s hair looked like it was on fire, framing her face, fiery eyes looking at me. Sparkles coming from her fingertips.

“Go now!” Her voice being loud, almost booming.

It was as if I got hit by a bus. I did not know what to do.

“Jack…”

I tried to move, but nothing happened. Elsa came closer to me, and I could see flames in her eyes. All this anger directed at me, and I still did not know why.

“Jack…”

Something was calling for my attention.

“Jack!”

The voice got a bit louder every time my name was called.

“Euh, what?”

The image of the fiery Elsa disappeared and when I opened my eyes, I was looking at the fireplace.

“JACK!”

The voice sounded irritated. I looked up and found myself back in the cabin, except this time it was as I remembered. I must have dozed off, probably due to the alcohol I drank.

“What?” I asked, looking around for an angry Elsa.

“Untie me.”

The voice did not sound angry, more just annoyed.

“I have to go to the washroom, and I don’t want to pee all over Carmen’s face.”

“That would be appreciated.” Carmen grinned.

I looked at the two females on the bed, now remembering everything that had happened since we came back to our cabin. Finding Carmen had been an interesting surprise. I was not sure she was here for me or for Elsa, maybe sort of allowing Elsa to get even with her. It was clear from the ropework that she had not done this herself. Multiple wraps of rope circled her wrists and ankles, tied in such a way that her struggling would not tighten the ropes. Somebody had known how to tie, that was clear. Each limb was pulled tight, and the rope fixed to the corners of the bed. There was not much play in the ropes, Carmen was spreadeagled tight.

“Hmmppffff.”

A ballgag was stuffed in her mouth, it looked like her jaw was stretched to the limit.

“I suspect her brothers did this.” Elsa grinned, pushing herself away from me and walking up to the bed.

She just stood there, looking at the helpless woman on the bed, who grinned as she saw Elsa stare at her. I walked next to Elsa, taking in the details of the prisoner on the bed. I had already seen that Carmen was well developed, even when lying on her back on the bed, her breasts we’re not sagging, much like Elsa’s. Her waist was small, her hips proportionate to her body. A tattooed snake ran from her left breast, curving to her naval and back down to her shaven crotch. Another one circled her right leg. Her dark eyes were looking at us, like deep wells. She fought her bonds, but the ropes held tight and the bed was much stronger than the force she could generate to break it.

“Should I get some rope, so that you can tie me up and screw her?” Elsa asked me.

“You will always remind me about that, won’t you?” I grinned.

“Just teasing you, lover boy.” My Swedish blonde grinned back.

“I have an idea though…” I stated.

And that was how the two women had end up in the position they were currently in. I knew I was not going to have sex with Carmen, whether Elsa was tied up or not. I got past that point. Those things had happened when we were in a different part of our relation. But that did not mean I could not have some fun with both women.

“Strip.” I told Elsa.

For a few seconds she gave me one of her looks, before stripping her summer dress over her head. Her panties followed, although not over her head, and she stood naked in front of me. Now I was the one who took a few moments and looked at Elsa, letting my eyes run over that taught suntanned body of hers. Elsa did not have tattoos. Seeing me eying her, made her slowly turn around, showing off her body.

“Like what you see, mister?”

The question made me grin. I did like what I was seeing. Both women were good to look at. Not to make the scene too awkward, I turned away and grabbed a few ropes from the box I had brought in from the truck. I had noticed the ballgag in Carmen’s mouth was not one of mine, so somebody on the ranch had a private stash.

“Give me your hands.” I told Elsa.

Much like the ropes on Carmen, I applied ropes to Elsa. Multiple wraps around each individual wrist, followed by her ankles. Each rope leaving a long end trailing.

“Climb on the bed, on top of Carmen, your head towards the bottom of the bed.”

“What?” Elsa asked, making sure she had understood me correctly.

“On the bed, head to the bottom.” I repeated myself.

Elsa placed her knees next to Carmen’s waist and slowly moved down, lying on top of Carmen.

“Hmmpppfffff.” The helpless woman grunted, when Elsa laid down.

“Move down a bit towards the top end of the bed.” I told her, trying to position Elsa’s body in a specific way.

I helped her a little, moving Elsa right on top of Carmen, but pointing the other way. Both Elsa and Carmen understood what I was trying to do.

“You have a dirty mind.” Elsa told me.

“Yes, I do.” I grinned.

Both women could now reach the other woman’s crotch with her mouth. I fixed the ropes to the bed posts, much like Carmen was tied, and Elsa could no longer move.

“Let me get that gag out for you.” I told Carmen, releasing the strap that held the big ballgag in her mouth.

It took Carmen a few moments before her jaw worked again. I suspected she had been tied for a while before Elsa and I had shown up in our cabin.

“Oh señor, ¿qué estaba pensando?” She softly said.
[Oh lord, what was I thinking?]

“I have no idea what you just said, but here’s what is going to happen. The first woman to give the other an orgasm is going to be released. The loser will stay tied. And the winner can play with the loser for the rest of the night.”

“Yes!” I heard Elsa state, which made Carmen laugh.

“I have played with you already, white woman, you will lose this game.” Carmen said.

After grabbing another beer from the fridge in the room, I sat down in the comfy chair next to the fireplace.

“Go ahead.” I grinned.

Elsa had a slight advantage, as Carmen needed to lift her head to reach Elsa’s crotch, while she herself just had to lower her face to reach Carmens. It was a lot easier for Elsa than it was for Carmen. There was a lot of grinning and the occasional curse, both in Swedish as in Spanish. It was fun to watch.

“Come on, who will be first?” I asked.

That caused more grunting and cursing.

“Maybe you should take our place, and we will play with you.” Elsa said.

Drinking more beer and the heat of the fireplace made me sleepy. It was hard to keep my eyes open, even with two hot women going at it on the bed. I must have dozed off before there was a winner, if there was a winner.

“I have to go to the washroom, and I don’t want to pee all over Carmen’s face.”

“That would be appreciated.”

Elsa’s and Carmen’s sentences had pulled me back to reality, which was probably a good thing. As Elsa was still tied helplessly on top of Carmen, the visions I had of her telling me to leave her behind must have been a dream, or maybe I should call it a nightmare.

“Hold on.” I said, getting up.

“Hurry, luv.” Elsa groaned.

Instead of untying the ropes, I had to cut them. That was the quickest way to get Elsa out, and I always carry a knife. Elsa got up and ran to the bathroom. Carmen looked at me, still spreadeagled on the bed. She fought her bonds a bit, more to confirm that she was still tied, as she had tried this often enough when she had been left by her brothers. It had been her own idea to do this, and she had roped her brothers into helping her. But after her brothers had left her, lying there on the bed, helplessly tied, and gagged, she had not been sure what she was letting herself into.

“Ugh, I needed that.” Elsa said, coming back from the bathroom.

The ropes were still on her wrists and ankles. She walked up to the bed and sat on it, next to a still helpless Carmen.

“Now that was a new experience for me.” She stated, running her fingers along the side of the naked Mexican girl.

It was obvious that Carmen was just as ticklish as Elsa, in other words, not at all.

“You were not ticklish either, believe me, I tried.” Carmen grinned.

“She is more sensitive in a few spots.” I added. “But mostly there is no sense in tickling her. But feel free to tell me more about what you two did out in the desert.”

“Oh, no you don’t.” Elsa said, grabbing the ballgag that I had left on the bed and pushing the ball into Carmen’s mouth, effectively silencing the spreadeagled woman.

“Hmmpppfffff.” Carmen laughed.

“Meanie.” I said to no one in particular.

“You should have untied me when I gave her the first orgasm. I won.”

Carmen shook her head and mumbled something in her gag.

“Did you win?” I asked her, standing next to the bed.

She nodded furiously. Elsa grinned and pushed her hand onto Carmen’s gag.

“Hush you. I won.”

Carmen could only grunt, Elsa’s hand effectively muffling the already gagged woman.

“And you…” Elsa turned to me, looking slightly pissed off. “Did you drink so much you fell asleep? It is a good thing I am not heavy, as I don’t think being the one on the bottom is much fun after a while.”

“I, euh…”

“We been calling out for some time. And if you had not woken up, I would have had to piss on the bed.”

She let go of Carmen’s mouth.

“And that would have made two very unhappy women.”

I did not know what to say, I had no idea whether it was the booze, or the heat, or a combination. All I know was that I was out and it had not been planned that way.

“I am sorry.”

“Yeah, yeah. Easy enough to say.” Elsa replied. “Now untie this woman, I need sleep and she has been tied long enough. I don’t want to miss the trip to Mexico tomorrow… euh, later today.”

I untied the ropes, instead of cutting them, releasing both women from all ropes. I could tell Carmen had fought her bonds as the knots were tight, but I managed to get them all undone. She released the ballgag herself, grabbed a dress that had been lying on the floor next to the bed and pulling it over her head.

“Thank you.” She said, walking up to Elsa, who was collecting the pieces of rope, and kissing her on the mouth.

The kiss lasted a few minutes, and it was hot seeing the two women kiss. I was getting used to it I figured, as I did not feel I was losing Elsa anymore when it happened.

“See you later.” Carmen said, before leaving the cabin.

Now it was just me and Elsa. She grabbed the bedspread and pillow from the floor and laid down on the bed.

“Are you coming, or what?”
Last edited by slackywacky 1 year ago, edited 3 times in total.

charliesmith
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by charliesmith »

Another fantastic update!
Loved the part where Elsa ballgags and handgags Carmen!
Thank you for this amazing chapter [mention]slackywacky[/mention]
My ongoing stories:

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic