Hitchhiker (M/F, some F/F)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
FabianStr2016
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by FabianStr2016 »

As always, Slacky, great chapter, I'm curious about what will happen next :D
maelfe
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by maelfe »

I discovered your stories a few days ago, and they are really great.

thanks a lot for your work and i will wait for the following with anticipation.
nate4767
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by nate4767 »

It's been a hot minute since I've left a comment anywhere, but I just have to commend you on your writing, even after discorvering this story long ago your story telling has never gotten boring
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

nate4767 wrote: 1 year ago It's been a hot minute since I've left a comment anywhere, but I just have to commend you on your writing, even after discorvering this story long ago your story telling has never gotten boring
Thank you, I appreciate your comments. I try to keep it fresh.
maelfe wrote: 1 year ago I discovered your stories a few days ago, and they are really great.
thanks a lot for your work and i will wait for the following with anticipation.
More chapters will come. Glad you like it.
FabianStr2016 wrote: 1 year ago As always, Slacky, great chapter, I'm curious about what will happen next :D
Me too. Somebody should tell us what will happen to Elsa. The tension is unbearable. :lol:

Soon my friends, soon.
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

[mention]FabianStr2016[/mention], [mention]Caesar73[/mention], [mention]GreyLord[/mention], [mention]The G-Man[/mention], [mention]tickletied84[/mention], [mention]Beaumains[/mention], [mention]DIRK[/mention], [mention]Trammel[/mention], [mention]Bandit666[/mention], [mention]wolfman[/mention], [mention]TiedupNick[/mention] [mention]tiedpgirl[/mention], [mention]TightsBound[/mention] [mention]dogrednuht123[/mention]

If you like to be added/removed from the above list, contact me.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Chapter 92

“Do your worst.”

That sentence played around in my head while I took the rope from Elsa. I would not mind doing that, I loved seeing Elsa in tight ropes, but I suspected it might scare Yulia. The beautiful Russian looked at Elsa with big eyes. With her arms and legs tied, she was in no position to stop me from doing whatever I wanted.

“No.” I said.

Elsa looked in surprise at me.

“No? You don’t want to tie me up? Are you ill? Should I get a doctor?”

I grinned at Elsa’s over the top reaction. She looked at me like I was a weirdo. Yulia grinned.

“I assume he never says no when you ask him to tie you?” She asked.

“Most of the times I don’t need to ask, he just ties me up.” Elsa answered. “Whether I like it or not. Don’t get me wrong. If I say no, he listens, mostly.”

“Do it yourself.” I said to Elsa.

Elsa looked at me with a surprised look before she started to laugh.

“Okay, he is just a little weird today. I will still get tied, just by doing it myself. Can I also arrange my orgasms, plural, myself?”

Yulia laughed. I turned red, something I seem to do a lot with these two women in the cab. I could see Elsa was deciding how to tie herself.

“Ever done selfbondage?” She asked Yulia.

“If you can say that wrapping a rope around your wrists or ankles is selfbondage, then yes.” She replied.

“Yeah, no. That is not selfbondage.” She grinned. “I have actually never done it, but I read about it in his magazines.”

She thought about what she was going to do for a few minutes before she grabbed the rope I was still holding and started to tie her legs with it.

“I have an idea what I can do. Something simple.” Elsa said.

I wondered what ‘something simple’ looked like. The start was regular, neat wraps just above her ankles, with a cinch and a tidy knot.

“He likes it when it looks neat.” Elsa told Yulia.

And I turned red yet again. It was true, but the fact she shared it made me blush. I did not why I reacted, as the information was not something intimate. A second rope, one of the thinner ones, was wrapped by Elsa around her legs, just above her knees. Several wraps again and a cinch and knot, but I noticed that she left long ends on the rope, so I wondered what she was up to. I did not have to wait long. She grabbed a pair of regular handcuffs from the box and threaded the rope ends through the chain links between the cuffs. Wrapping the rope around the ropes above her knees, she tied several knots, the last ones on the back of her legs. When her hands would be in the handcuffs, which were now sitting on top of her knees, these knots would be hard to reach.

“Just one more rope, although I suspect he will add more later.” Elsa said, while grabbing another rope from the box. This one went around her waist, Elsa stood up for a moment, a bit wobbly because her legs were tied, and she gave herself a nice tight crotch rope. The handcuffs jingled while she moved.

“At least now it sits where it does some good.” She said to Yulia, giving me a little smile.

“That looks interesting.” Yulia said.

She had been studying what Elsa had been doing. Her eyes had gone wider when Elsa tied the crotch rope.

“I have seen rope being tied like that, but never experienced it.”

“It can be fun, if done correctly.” And Elsa looked at me again.

Not knowing what to say, I just kept quiet. But whatever Elsa was trying to do worked, as I promised myself next time I would tie a crotch rope on Elsa, I would make sure it was positioned perfectly. However, in my own defence, she had never complained. Or maybe that was because she was often gagged when I applied one.

“It is a simple tie, just my legs at my ankles, and my knees, but you will be helpless without the key tom these cuffs.” Elsa replied. “Getting out of these without a key is no likely to happen, although people do escape without a key. I am not one of them.”

Both women grinned. Leaning over to the box, the handcuffs clang again as she moved, Elsa grabbed a ballgag and showed it to Yulia.

“Know what this is?” Elsa asked.

“A ballgag. Seen pictures of it, never seen a real one, and never worn one.” Yulia answered, almost whispering the last bit.

Elsa held the ball in front of Yulia, who opened her mouth and accepted the ball. It was only a small ball, the only 1 ½ inch ball I had. Yulia moved on the bed so that Elsa could fasten the strap, not pulling it very tight.

“Say something.” Elsa told her.

“Zay wat?” Yulia said.

It sounded funny, but it was not very difficult to understand what she said.

“With a bigger ball, you can’t say much anymore. This one is small, so you have a lot of movement in your yaw, so that you can move your lips. It should be pulled tighter than it is now, most ballgags require that, to prevent you from pushing it out.”

Elsa leaned over and grabbed another single strap ballgag. This one was a yellow 2 inch one.

“This one is bigger and fill your mouth better, keeping your tongue out of the way.”

It was weird, sitting there, seeing two women discuss bondage as if it were the most normal thing to do. I could see that Yulia had relaxed, she had stopped wriggling her arms to get free and just sat there on the bed looking at how Elsa was tying herself up.

“Hmmmpppfffff.” Elsa mumbled with the yellow ball in her mouth.

The ball filled her mouth better and made it a little more difficult to say things, but not impossible.

“See, I can still make sounds.” She said after pulling the ball out of her mouth again.

“Yez.” Yulia said.

“Only one more thing to do, before we will both be helpless and left to the mercy of this guy.”

She pointed at me. Yulia nodded and looked a little more nervous than she had before, knowing that her safety net, Elsa, was going to be helpless to prevent me from doing anything.

“Snap your fingers or hum a song when you need out.” Elsa said to Yulia, before pulling the ballgag back into her mouth, strapping it tight at the back of her neck.

“Hmmppffff.” She mumbled at Yulia, showing the gag worked.

After giving Yulia a reassuring wink, Elsa locked her hands in the handcuffs, tightening them so they were snug, and she knew she could not pull her hands out. I now had 2 tied up women in the cab. And I had no idea, yet, what to do with them. For a moment I just sat there, while Elsa tried out how much movement she had, and Yulia just looked at Elsa.

“Would you like a crotch rope?” I asked Yulia after several minutes.

Elsa’s eyes lit up in surprise. I could see Yulia thinking about it for a moment before she nodded. The formfitting blue dress Yulia was wearing, clinging to her curves, and her long legs made it hard to concentrate.

“Hmpf.”

Elsa grunt pulled me out of me staring at Yulia’s legs again.

“Maybe I should try if she is ticklish.” I thought to myself.

I grabbed another rope, not a very long one, which was fine as I only needed to add a crotch rope.

“I will have to touch you to in certain areas apply this rope, okay?” I asked.

Yulia nodded.

“Fine.” She mumbled.

As Elsa had done, Julie stood up, allowing me to tie the rope around her waist. I could tell Elsa’s remarks had influenced me, as I made sure to place the rope where, as Elsa called it, it worked best. I did not pull it too tight.

“Good?” I asked Yulia when I was done.

She had flinched a little when I had to put my hand between her legs to get the rope, but she had made no sounds. Once I was done, she moved her hips around, a small smile on her face.

“Intewesting.” She mumbled.

Elsa grinned. I reached out to Elsa and tickled her bound feet. She screamed, showing that a ballgag does not prevent you from making sounds, and tried to pull away. But being bound and being in the confines of a sleeper cabin, did not allow her to move much. It was easy enough to grab her ankles and tickle her some more. Yulia was laughing, looking at Elsa.

“You ticklish?” I asked the Russian.

She shook her head, still smiling. Faking a move as if I were going to tickle Elsa’s sides, who already screamed in anticipation, I went for Yulia’s sides, but she just grinned at my attempt and other than in the reaction to my move, she did not pull away.

“Tolt yu zo.” She said in her gag.

“Darn. Oh well, that means I just have to tickle Elsa.”

“Hmmppffff.” Elsa called out, her gag doing a better job at preventing her to talk.

I tickled her for a few minutes, Elsa was trashing on the bed, kicking Yulia in the process, which resulted in the Russian falling of the sleeper. It happened before I could even react and with her arms bound behind her, there was not much she could do to prevent her fall. Luckily, the bed is not very high. Yulia ended up between the passenger seat and the bed.

“Are you okay?” I asked, grabbing her, and lifting her onto the bed again, removing the ballgag.

I was worried, although I suspected she was not hurt, but I had to make sure. She just nodded. I suddenly had an idea.

“Since you missed the last bus and you don’t like Uber, how about we drop you off at home?”

“Okay.” She said, looking at me. “Falling of the bed made me feel more helpless than sitting here. I wanted to use my arms, but I could not. And I might not be ticklish, I wanted to help Elsa, but again I could not.”

“Hmmppfff.” Elsa mumbled, trying to indicate she wanted the gag out.

I just ignored her.

“How about we drop you off at home, while bound like you are now?” I asked Yulia. “Would that work?”

“I live on a residential road that is not very suitable for a tractor trailer, but behind our house is a gas station. You could drop me off there and it would only be a few hops to the backyard.”

I noticed she had said ‘hops’, which told me that she did not want to get untied yet.

“We can call Gunter, so he knows you are coming. What is the address?”

“6103 West Pleasant Lane, but the gas station is on the corner of West Southern Avenue and South 51st Avenue.”

I entered the info in the navigation system.

“About 21 minutes.” I said, looking at the results. “And easy enough for a big rig to drive. You want to call Gunter?”

She nodded. Elsa had been quietly watching the proceedings, playing with the cuffs, trying to get her hands out, which was not going to work as she had tightened them enough to prevent that. I grabbed Yulia’s phone, unlocked it with the face recognition option and had the phone call the last number in the list. Putting the phone on speaker, we waited for Gunter to reply.

“Hello?”

“It’s me. I’ll be home in about 30 minutes. Can you pick me up at the back of the house, behind the Firestone Auto Care center?”

“Sure, why there?”

“I will be a little tied up and I am getting a lift home, but the truck is not made for small streets.”

For a moment it was quiet on the other side.

“Euh, okay. Looking forward to hearing this story.” Gunter grinned.

I could see relief on Yulia’s face.

“Thank you, love.”

She nodded at me to disconnect. I put the phone back with her things, before settling into the drivers seat again. I wanted to turn the lights off and open the curtains when Yulia stopped me.

“Don’t forget to gag me.” She said to me.

I turned to face her.

“Are you sure?”

“Yes, but I want something that works better than the ballgag. That was way to easy to say something, plus that is yours.”

I thought for a moment, before grabbing one of Elsa’s socks. I was not sure they were clean, but at least they looked clean.

“Hmmppffff.” Elsa grunted when she saw what I was doing.

“Oh, hush you.”

I pushed her, which made her fall over onto her right side.

“Open up.” I told Yulia.

The Russian beauty opened her mouth wide, and I pushed the sock into her mouth. It was one of Elsa’s smaller socks, the one that just reaches above the edge of most shoes, and it did not look like Yulia had trouble with it. I grabbed a role of duct tape and plastered 2 strips of tape in an X across her mouth.

“How’s that?” I asked.

“Hmmpppfffff.”

Obviously, it worked. She could probably work the tape loose, but I did not want to go as far as wrapping the tape around her head. Yulia nodded and her eyes smiled. I turned the lights off, this time without getting interrupted and opened the curtains. The heavy diesel came to life, and I turned around in the mostly empty parking lot, heading back to W. Roosevelt Street and North Estrella Parkway, to get back to Interstate 10. At least I was not doing extra miles to bring Yulia home, as it was roughly in the same direction as I needed to go to get to Tuscon.

“Comfortable, ladies?” I asked.

A quick glance back showed that Yulia was lying next to Elsa. They were both giggling, which made me wonder what they were up to, but since I was driving, I could not tell. When we reached exit 138, we turned onto the AZ-220 Loop, heading South. At this time of night, the roads were quiet. A few trucks were heading in the same direction, but I was not worried they could see my two prisoners since they were in the sleeper part of the cab. I had never been on this road, but I knew we had to cross the Salt River. Unfortunately, in the dark, it was not very interesting.

“Just crossing the Salt River.” I told Yulia.

“Hmmppff.” She replied.

Directly after crossing the bridge over the Salt River, we took exit 72, turning left onto West Southern Avenue. I knew we were getting close.

“Almost there.”

“Hmmppfff.”

It sounded a little more nervous than she had before. Maybe the thought that she was being brought home bound and gagged has sunk in a little. Whatever her feelings, I was not going to change the plan. I knew she wanted this. I turned the truck into the first entrance of the gas station. The asphalt turned left, but I saw a single person stand on the dirt part behind the service station. I suspected it was Gunter.

“Gunter is waiting for you.” I told Yulia, as I stopped next to him.

I got out and walked around the truck.

“Gunter?” I asked the big guy.

He was taller than me and was dressed in jeans and a t-shirt. His boots told me he worked in construction.

“Yes.” He replied with a German accent.

I opened the passenger door and climbed in.

“Come on Yulia.” I said to the woman sitting on the edge of the bed.

She did look nervous in the light of the cabin that had gone on when I opened the passenger door.

“I will hold her, you grab her, okay?” I asked Gunter.

Without much difficulty I lowered Yulia and Gunter got hold of her. I was not sure, but I think I heard a giggle from Yulia. Gunter placed her on the ground, next to him, while I grabbed Yulia’s belongings and handed them to Gunter.

“That’s it. Have a great time you two.” I said to the pair.

In the lights of the gas station that reached us, I could see that Gunter was looking at his wife, a smile on his face. Yulia waved with her hand, her bound arms preventing much movement. Gunter nodded, before grabbing hold of Yulia’s arm.

“Hop, my dear, otherwise you have to explain to the neighbors why you are here.” He grinned. “Thank you.”

The command made me laugh, before I closed the door and slid back into the driver seat.

“Looks like they will have some fun.” I told Elsa, who was still on the bed.

She had moved herself back into a sitting position, which is not that hard tied like she was. I had no intention of undoing the cuffs yet, we still had some driving to do before I would call it a night. After I had made sure Gunter and Yulia had disappeared behind one of the houses, I put the truck in gear and started driving again. I wanted to make it to Three Points, Arizona, as that was about the last service before reaching our destination. Based on the nav system, it was a 2-hour drive. Elsa could wait till we got there. I turned on the SiriusXM radio and concentrated on driving. It had been a fun stop in Phoenix, but now we had places to go.
Last edited by slackywacky 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.

The G-Man
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by The G-Man »

Another fun chapter of a hopefully never-ending tale of life on the open road. Liked the idea of Jack refusing to 'do your worst'. As potentially appealing an invitation might be, a novice submissive might not realize what they might be getting into. A girl I used to play games with years ago never understood why I took the care I did when I tied her up, until I showed her how easy it was to pinch skin or cut off the flow of blood. It's one thing to play Snidely Whiplash, quite another to be the dude from 'Saw'. That aside, it was fun to see Elsa have a chance to work the other side before going back to being her usual role.

Out of Curiosity: do you have any actual face-claims in mind for the various dramatis personae who meet up with Jack and Elsa, including our protagonist driver of trucks?
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Oh I really loved this chapter! The banter , the conversations - and of course the tie ups, My favourite lone?

“Okay, he is just a little weird today. I will still get tied, just by doing it myself. Can I also arrange my orgasms, plural, myself?”

Very well done [mention]slackywacky[/mention] !
dogrednuht123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by dogrednuht123 »

Great update. Thanks for sharing. Love Jack having 2 bound ladies with him. Enjoyed the resourcefulness of Jack with this using Elsa's sock to gag Yulia. Wonder what the next exciting installment has in store for Jack and Elsa.
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Elsa never fails to please. And she never fails to attract interesting people. You have set a different mood for this chapter and it was very well done.
ImageA List of my stories:
An Unlikely Savior Completed
Spy Task Force Completed
Tale of an Archer Completed
The Bandit Scout on Newhome updated 05/30/23
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

The G-Man wrote: 1 year ago Out of Curiosity: do you have any actual face-claims in mind for the various dramatis personae who meet up with Jack and Elsa, including our protagonist driver of trucks?
Nope. I have one for Elsa (image posted somewhere in these pages), but not for the others. I like people to make up their own minds.

slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Caesar73 wrote: 1 year ago “Okay, he is just a little weird today. I will still get tied, just by doing it myself. Can I also arrange my orgasms, plural, myself?”
It is one of my favorite lines too :)

charliesmith
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by charliesmith »

Great update. Kinda sad to see Yulia leave. She was exotic ;)
Please feel free to read and comment your thoughts.
My ongoing stories:

Roadtrip of Dreams (M/F) Chapter 14 Added.
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

Nicely written and great dialogue. The only tjing I worry about is that elsa has to go shopping soon again as her clothing keeps disappearing/getting cut. Funny how you sometimes insist not to cut any ropes to save them but keep forcing Elsa to lose her clothes.
The G-Man
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by The G-Man »

Beaumains wrote: 1 year ago Nicely written and great dialogue. The only tjing I worry about is that elsa has to go shopping soon again as her clothing keeps disappearing/getting cut. Funny how you sometimes insist not to cut any ropes to save them but keep forcing Elsa to lose her clothes.
Hmmm, one wonders about Elsa's clothing budget. Even going to Walmart, replacing all the ripped up/ torn/ destroyed clothes has to add up quickly.
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Happy 2023. May you have a great year!

New chapters to my stories will be coming soon.

slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

[mention]FabianStr2016[/mention], [mention]Caesar73[/mention], [mention]GreyLord[/mention], [mention]The G-Man[/mention], [mention]tickletied84[/mention], [mention]Beaumains[/mention], [mention]DIRK[/mention], [mention]Trammel[/mention], [mention]Bandit666[/mention], [mention]wolfman[/mention], [mention]TiedupNick[/mention] [mention]tiedpgirl[/mention], [mention]TightsBound[/mention] [mention]dogrednuht123[/mention]

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Chapter 93

“It is going to be another hot day.” I said to Elsa.

We were walking along the AZ-86 at Three Points. My Glock 17 Gen5 sat in its holster on my right hip. It had been a while since I used it. I’ll explain why I had it on me a little later. It had been early in the morning when we reached Three Points. Traffic had been light, and we made good time since we left Phoenix. Interstate 10 brought us to AZ-86. Even at 2 in the morning there had been some traffic on this road, but I could count the cars on my one hand. I parked the tractor at the dirt area behind the Chevron gas station, which was empty except for a single trailer. The fact the trailer sat on wooden blocks and was missing it’s left side wheels told me it was not being used.

“Hmmppffff.” Elsa had grunted when I turned off the engine.

She was still tied when we got to the gas station. She had tied herself when Yulia was in the cab at Phoenix. Since it was not a very hard tie, just ankles, knees, and wrists, I had left her tied for the drive. At some point she had dropped on her side again and had fallen asleep. Turning off the engine had woken her up. I knew I had told her she would be bound and gagged all day, but I figured I she probably forgot about that after the time with Yulia.

“Hmmppffff.” She said again.

“What? Remember you were staying tied all day.” I reminded her while closing the curtains, giving us privacy.

I could see her mood change. Just based on the way she reacted I could tell she was not looking forward to that. But, as she was still tied and cuffed, she also knew there was very little she could do. She slowly moved her legs and tried to see if she could reach the knots at the back of her knees that kept the handcuffs connected to her knees. Her struggles had caused her tank top to slide down and expose one of her breasts. Whether she did not notice or just ignored it, she kept trying to escape, and failed.

“Hmmmppppfffffff.”

Her gagged comments sounded a little more frustrated. I grinned and moved to the bunk, sitting next to Elsa. My hand grabbing her exposed breast. With her hands cuffed in front and attached to her knees, she could pull her knees to her chest, preventing me from touching her mounds. She grinned when she saw my reaction to her move.

“You know I could just change your bondage.” I said to her.

Elsa nodded, but than shrug her shoulders, telling me she did not care. I reached for her exposed breast again while she tried to block me, but I had both hands available and we playfully wrestled on the bed. It was a losing battle for Elsa, as now both her breasts were exposed, although me pulling down her tank top might have something to do with that. At least it was not hard to see that she had fun, as her nipples were hard. The drawback for her was that it made it easier for me to grab them.

“Would you like the gag out?” I asked after several frustrated grunts from her while I played with her tits.

As I had expected she would, she nodded.

“Thanks.” She said after I removed the ballgag.

Before she could say something else, I kissed her. Our lips connected and the kiss lasted for some time. She had stopped fighting me and allowed me to play with her breasts. Something I had found out was that when we were kissing, her cuffed hands could reach my crotch. My member had been reacting during our little wrestling match and the kissing and the bulge in my pants was hard to miss. She kind of played with it through my shorts.

“Untie me.” Elsa stated.

It had not been a request, but also not an order, just a statement. It did not take long to untie her, and it took her even less time to get rid of her shorts and tank top, showing me her beautiful naked body in the cabin light. Her nipples hard, she looked at me with a lust I had not seen from her before.

“Get a move on.” She told me.

It took me a moment to understand what she meant, before I stripped of my own clothes, throwing them somewhere in the cabin, I did not really care; all I could focus on was this gorgeous blond woman on the bed.

“Knulla mig.” She said, a sudden need in her voice.

I did not need a translator to know what she meant, and afterwards we were lying sweaty and satisfied in each others’ arms. Her head was resting on my chest. Somehow this time having sex with her had felt different. More like it was as it should be. No ropes, just plain sex, although ‘plain’ was an understatement.

“I did not grow up in a convent, I grew up with horny students, all like me, all thinking the same thing.”

That line she had said earlier played back in my mind as she demonstrated that she knew darn well what to do and how to turn a man into a wreck. Her lips had done things to me that I did not know she could and that was before she started using her hands.

“Had enough?” She asked me, a smile on her face, her hair a blond mess.

Her fingers of her right hand circled my limb member. I did not have to answer her question, it was easy to see that I was spend. Wanting to get some sleep, I could just reach the blanket that had fallen of the bed and pulled it over us. It had been several hours later before we woke up.

“The weather forecast said it could reach 105 F today.” Elsa replied.

She had dressed in cut-off jeans and a yellow t-shirt with some artistic print on it, sneakers on her feet. Her blond hair in a ponytail, sticking out from underneath a ballcap that I had given her. She walked a few steps in front of me, allowing me to watch her buttocks while she walked. We had breakfast at the gas station, which was better than I had expected, before I had taken the Glock out its lockbox.

“What are we doing?” Elsa asked, seeing me wear my gun for the first time since we got together.

“There is a shooting range down the road. I figured we check it out.”

When I checked the map in Google, I had noticed the Tuscon Rifle Club on the map.

“Can I shoot too?” Elsa asked, her beautiful eyes lighting up.

“Probably, Arizona gun laws are not very strict. They will know the rules at the range. If okay with you, I want to walk there. I need the exercise. Are you good with that? It is about 3 miles.”

I could see her doing the math in her head, translating it to kilometers.

“Sure, that is not that far.” She replied.

“It will be a lot warmer when we get back.” I warned her.

I had the pleasure of applying sunscreen to Elsa before we set off, I even applied some to myself, knowing that we would be in the full sun, as there was not a cloud in the sky. There was not much traffic and we made good progress, although it was already getting warm.

“Don’t forget to drink.” I told Elsa.

“Yes, dad.” She giggled.

A light yellow 1970 Ford Ranger pulled up and stopped next top us.

“Need a ride?” A female voice asked.

The Ford was rusty and beaten up, clearly a vehicle that was used for work, whatever that work might have been. The woman asking stuck her head out of the window.

“We’re heading to the range.” I replied.

“Well, that makes this your lucky day, as I am heading there too. And walking in this weather is not the greatest option. Jump in the truck bed and I’ll drive you there. Blondie can run shotgun.”

I saw Elsa smile when the woman said that. Crossing the street, I climbed in the truck bed, while Elsa got in on the passenger side. The engine revved and we drove off. At least the engine sounded better than the looks of the car made you expect. I looked at the stuff lying in the truck bed, but most of it was as rusty as the truck itself. I could see Elsa and the woman talking, but I could not hear what they were talking about, so I just ignored it. The gun range was not far, and we made a right turn onto the road leading up ton the range. It was bigger than I had suspected. Five different ranges could be seen when we arrived at the registration building. The truck stopped next to the building.

“Thank you for the ride.” I said as I jumped out when the driver got out.

Elsa got out of the passenger seat and joined us.

“Jack, meet Carrie. Her son works at the range. And I will be allowed to shoot.”

I had to grin, as Elsa was almost jumping for joy.

“Good for you.” I said to her.

The sound of guns being fired came from some of the buildings on the range.

“Come on in and we’ll register you. We have several packages you can buy, which gives you access to various guns, and they come with ammunition.”

We walked into the main building, which was empty except for a young man behind a counter.

“Hi mum.” He greeted Carrie.

“Elsa, Jack, meet my son Dakota.”

There was a hint of Mexican features in the young man that his mother did not have, which lead me to believe his father might have been Mexican. We exchanged pleasantries, before doing all the paperwork that needed to be filled out.

“We have a starter package, which gives you an 22LR gun and 100 ammunition. Or we can go to the more advanced packages, up to a DDM4v7-P. Any preference?” Dakota asked Elsa.

It was not hard to see that he fancied the Swedish woman, almost ignoring me. Carrie had walked back outside again, leaving the three of us in the building.

“I’ll take the starter package. Maybe afterwards I will get something more advanced.” Elsa said, a smile on her face.

She leaned forward a bit, which gave Dakota a good view of the cleavage her t-shirt had to offer. That smile and those blue eyes did to Dakota the same as it did to me. For a few moments he forgot to talk and just stared at Elsa.

“Euh, yes, okay, euh…” He said, trying to get his ducks in a row. “Fill this out please.”

He handed both of us a form.

“Since Sweden is a Visa Waiver Program country, you can shoot at the range. You could even buy a gun if you fancy.” Dakota told Elsa.

“Nah, I don’t need a gun, I have a big guy to protect me.”

Dakota glanced at me, and I could see his demeanor change a bit, as Elsa kind of told him that she was with me. I had not been worried, but it felt good to get that confirmation. We filled out the forms and I paid for the starter package and additional ammunition for my Glock.

“You can use range number 3. No walking on the range except when we have gun down times. Next one will be in 40 minutes.”

“Thank you.” Elsa said as Dakota handed her a Beretta 92FSR-22 Sniper Gray, Semi-automatic gun, and ammunition.

He showed her the features, maybe a little slower than he usual would, as it allowed him to be close to Elsa, who did not seem to mind. After that we went to the range. Elsa had told me her father had taught her to hunt, so I expected her to be able to shoot a rifle, but handguns she might not have any experience with.

“If you need help, let me know.” I told her.

It turned out she did not need my help. She confirmed that she had never fired a handgun and the first few shots missed the target, but once she got used to the gun, her aim improved, and she started to shoot pretty good. Maybe even better than me, not that I was a great shot, I did not shoot enough for that. It did not take her long to empty her box of ammunition.

“That was fun.” She said as we walked back to the main building.

It had gotten a little busier on the range, but not much. It was still early. Carrie and Dakota were both doing work in the main building when we walked in. Carrie doing some cleaning, while Dakota was doing paperwork. The airco was running and compared to outside, it was nice and cool inside.

“Did you enjoy that?” Carrie asked Elsa.

“Yes. Next time I get kidnapped, I know how to defend myself.” Elsa grinned.

“Next time?” Carrie asked, who had picked up on the subtlety that Elsa had put in her sentence.

“Okay, technically I was not kidnapped. But I did spend a lot of time tied up and gagged since I got to America.”

I could tell she was saying this to tease me.

“Tied up? Gagged?” Dakota asked, his mouth half open.

Elsa gave her version of her story, which let out a lot of the stuff that had happened.

“Wow, that is one heck of a story.”

The reaction was not much different from other times when Elsa teased me by telling people I kept her bound and gagged. I suspected she did it on purpose to see how people reacted.

“I think we should be going; we need to pick up a trailer in Sasabe.” I said to no one particular.

“You are going to Rancho De La Osa?” Carrie asked.

“Yes.”

“Please say hello to my sister, she runs the guesthouse. She told me last week she was expecting somebody to come and pick up the trailer.”

“Oh. Okay, no problem.” I replied.

“Let me bring you to your truck.” Carrie offered, which we gladly accepted as it had been getting hot outside.

After dropping us off at the tractor, we said goodbye. We made use of the facilities at the gas station and soon after we were on our way to Sasabe. Road 286 was not the most interesting road to drive. Most of the area was flat and covered in bushes and sand. The road itself was good enough, it was maintained as Sasabe had a border control station where you could enter Mexico, but it was clear from the amount of traffic, none so far, that it was not a very busy border crossing. We only had 45 miles to travel, so we would be arriving early afternoon. The airco in the cabin was running and the cabin was cool.

“Did you really have to tell them you are getting tied up?” I asked Elsa who was sitting in the passenger seat, her bare feet on the dash.

“I like to tease you; you should know that by now.”

I grinned. Looking at this wonderful woman sitting next to me made me happy.

Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

A beautiful addition as always. I am not entirely sure what Elsa was trying to get out of Dakota, maybe being tied up on a gun range sounds sexy to her, or she is just trying to utilize every opportunity she gets unafraid of failing, but I doubt that teasing Jack was the sole goal.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

[mention]slackywacky[/mention] you worked your magic again. The interaction between Elsa and Jack is so beautifully captured and it is heartwarming to see their relationship grow!
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

How is it, [mention]slackywacky[/mention], that every time I read more about Elsa, she get even more appealing? Your talent is wonderful.
Spy Task Force Completed
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

GreyLord wrote: 1 year ago How is it, @slackywacky, that every time I read more about Elsa, she get even more appealing? Your talent is wonderful.
I know, it is a burden having such an imagination :lol:
I'll try to be more predictable... some time

Just wait for the next chapter...

dogrednuht123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by dogrednuht123 »

Good update to move the story forward. Was hoping Elsa would be tied spread eagle in the bed of Carrie's truck baking in the 105 degree weather with nothing but suntan lotion on. Hoping Carrie and Dakota are in the next chapter at their relative's guest house.
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Thank you all for your comments. Have fun reading the next chapter below.

Chapter 94

“¿Puedes ver algo?”
[Can you see anything?]

“No, no están lo suficientemente cerca detrás de nosotros.”
[No, they are not close enough behind us]

“Necesitamos esconder a nuestros rehenes.”
[We need to stash our hostages]

The two men pushed their four horses onwards, keeping them in a gallop. It was late afternoon, there was no cloud in the sky. The desert floor was flat and easy enough to navigate on horseback. They knew they had to slow down soon, horses can only gallop for so long, before they had to revert to a trot or walk again, but they also knew their pursuers had the same issue. They had been galloping ever since they kidnapped the two women from the ranch. Unfortunately, they had been discovered before they had gotten away, so now they were being chased. The dust trails the two men with four horses left behind was also working in favor of the people chasing them. The possy had taken some time to get organized, time the two men had used to build up a sizeable lead.

“Puedo ver el rastro de polvo, todavía nos están siguiendo.”
[I can see the dust trail, they are still following us]

“Correremos hacia el lecho del río y volveremos en círculo, ¿de acuerdo?”
[We’ll run to the riverbed and circle back, okay?]

The riverbed was dry and currently nothing more than a sandy area about a foot lower in height than the rest of the desert. The two men slowed down, guided their horses into the riverbed and turned left, keeping the horses in a walk. The slower pace kept a dust cloud from forming, which would help them from being detected by the group following them.

“We’re almost there, Miss.” One of the men said in accented English to the woman on the horse that he was leading.

“Hmmmppppppffffff.”

He had no idea what she said, so he ignored it for the moment. Alehandro and Carlos guided the horses through the riverbed. They knew they left a trail, but they did not really care, it was hard to hide your trail completely.

“Pronto llegaremos al antiguo establo de ganado; Podemos escondernos allí. Tal vez nos echarán de menos.”
[We will reach the old cattle barn soon; we can hide there. Maybe they will miss us]

“Solo si tienen un explorador que es ciego. Mira el rastro que estamos dejando.” Carlos stated.
[Only if they have a scout who is blind. Look at the trail we are leaving.]

“Hubiera sido más fácil si el río no estuviera seco.”
[It would have been easier if the river was not dry.]

They approached the remnants of what used to be a cattle barn. The roof was gone and most of the walls had holes in them, but there was enough wall left to give them a place to hide. It looked like the wind and sand would erode what was left of the barn in a few more years. The soil they rode on was hard sand and the only thing growing were bushes, but any decent tracker could follow the trail that the four horses were leaving.

“Hmmmpppfffff.”

Alehandro looked at the blond woman tied to the horse he was leading. Her long blond hair was messed up form the ride, and he could not see her breasts now, as she was tied on the horse face down, but she was very pretty; he would not mind getting to know her better. Maybe when this was all over.

“We’re here.”

Both men dismounted, guiding their horses to what used to be the inside of the barn.

“Let’s get our hostages comfy, before the possy gets here.” Carlos said to Alehandro.

He had spoken English so both prisoners understood, although he knew that at least one of them understood Spanish. Both women were positioned on their stomachs across the horses, head on one side, legs on the other. Their wrists had been tied with rawhide behind their backs. The same material was used to tie their elbows together. When the men tied them, they had shown little interest to the comfort of the women as they applied the leather strips. The same material was used to tie their ankles. At least the material was not wet, as that would make it shrink while it dried. Their bodies were tied with hemp ropes to the horses, so that they would not fall off the horse they were on. Alehandro loosened the ropes holding the blond woman to the horse. Dressed in a dark brown leather pants and a white blouse, with brown cowboy boots, she looked hot. Now that she was no longer lying on the horse, he could see her breasts again. The blouse she was wearing did not hide much, with her elbows tied behind her back, her breasts were straining against the blouse. Some of the buttons had let go and she was showing probably more of her flesh than what she wanted. He looked at her blue eyes, eyes that seem to suck him in.

“Alehandro.” Carlos called out, seeing how his brother was just staring at the blonde prisoner.

“¿Qué? Oh, sí, lo siento.”
[What? Oh, yeah, sorry.]

Carlos could understand that Alehandro was distracted, the blond woman was indeed very beautiful. She would bring some good money, if they could get rid of the possy that was following them. Not that the other woman he just helped down from the horse was not pretty, her Mexican features were beautiful, but he did not see women like the blond female often.

“We’ll hogtie them in the corner.” Carlos said, pointing to the most intact corner of the barn.

The men made both women hop to the corner. Both Alehandro and Carlos feigned not to look at the bouncing tits of both women, while they made their way to designated corner.

“Ella es muy guapa.” Alehandro stated to his brother.
[She is very good looking]

Carlos grinned, while the dark-haired woman grunted something in her gag. It was clear she understood Spanish.

“Callado.” Carlos told her.
[Be quiet]

The men helped the two women onto the ground, before connecting their bound wrists to their ankles in a snug hogtie. Alehandro checked to see if their other bonds were still tight, which they were, before the men walked back to their horses and grabbed their rifles. They found a spot behind the eroded walls and waited for the possy to catch up.

“Me pregunto cuánto tiempo pasará antes de que nos encuentren.” Carlos said.
[ I wonder how long it takes before they find us]

They waited for 30 minutes before they saw movement around the old barn. People were trying to sneak up to the barn. Carlos aimed loosely in the direction of where he saw motion and fired his rifle.

“Stay away or we will kill the hostages.” He shouted in English.

There was a silence for a few seconds before the reply came.

“This is Sheriff Gonzales. Come out with your hands up and we’ll save your life. You kill the hostages; we will kill you.”

The female voice was clear and sounded determined. Carlos looked at his brother and grinned.

“Take your possy and leave, Sheriff.”

It was obviously that the Sheriff was not playing games as shots were fired towards the barn.

“You will kill the hostages with your shooting.” Carlos called out.

The sound of more shots fired filled the air. Both Carlos and Alehandro fired back. They knew they were outgunned, but they did not want to give up and kept firing. Suddenly there was a motion behind them, somebody had circled around and had approached them from the rear, while the sheriff had kept them busy.

“Give it up, boys.” The man said with a deep voice.

Both brothers turned around and tried to aim their rifles, but they never had a chance and the rifle in the hands of the man fired twice, leaving two dead bodies on the ground.

“All clear.” He called out.

He walked over to where the two hostages were hogtied.

“Hello ladies.”

Both women looked up to the man with the deep voice.

“Hmmpppfffff.” The blond woman grunted.

“Oh, come on, Elsa, I tried, okay.”

Elsa had to grin.

“Maybe we should do this again and have Carlos and Alehandro tie you up a little tighter.” I said in my normal voice.

The other three people from the possy showed up, guiding their horses to the barn.

“Well, that was easier than expected.” The older woman said.

She had been the voice of the sheriff. She walked over to where Carlos and Alehandro were lying and reached out, giving them a little help getting up.

“The ladies were great.” Carlos said, cleaning the sand of his clothes. “We never heard them complain.”

“Hmmppffff.”

Both bound women now reacted. The others laughed. Alehandro kneeled next to his sister.

“Come on, Carmen, we only tied you a little tighter than normal.” Alehandro said while untying her gag. “You can blame Elsa for that. She wanted it to be real.”

“Yeah, thanks.” Carmen said after Alehandro pulled out the wad that was in her mouth.

She did not sound like she meant it and the smile on her face also did not match the statement.

“This was fun, thank you for organizing this.” Becky Majors said.

She and her husband, George, were on a honeymoon. They where the other two people in the possy.

“I bet it was a little harder in real life to catch kidnappers and thieves like this.” George said.

Maria Gonzales, who had played the sheriff, confirmed his thought.

“It was a rough time and death came easy. This re-enactment is just for you, our guests. And I thank Elsa and Jack for joining in, it is always more fun with more people. Unfortunately, we do not have more guests now. Now, let’s head back to the ranch, the BBQ should be fired up and we have some juicy stakes waiting for you.

“Hmmpppfffff.” Elsa grunted, indicating that she was still tied and gagged.

Alehandro had untied his sister, but nobody had made any indication of untying Elsa. Carmen grinned and looked at the blond woman who had played the other kidnap victim.

“Leave her for now, I will release her. I must settle something with her about getting tied extra tight.”

The others grinned and we walked away, leaving Carmen and Elsa behind. Elsa mumbled something in her gag when she saw me leave, but I ignored her.

“We’ll be back soon.” Carmen grinned.

I could hear muted screams from Elsa while I walked to my horse. It took some effort not to look back when six of us kicked our horses into a trot and left the two women alone, leaving them a horse each to ride back on after whatever Carmen had in mind for Elsa.
Last edited by slackywacky 1 year ago, edited 2 times in total.

GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

This is a wonderful addition to your tale, [mention]slackywacky[/mention]. I did not catch on that it was a role play until the end. Felt terrified for Elsa. Now, naturally, I am just waiting to find out what will happen next.
Spy Task Force Completed
dogrednuht123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by dogrednuht123 »

Great update. Love the introduction of Spanish to this. Nice touch. Had a feeling it was a reenactment as your threw us right into the thick of things and I kept trying to figure out who the hostages were and why. Hopefully there are more re-enactments. Great job. Always love your updates and no matter what direction you go they are amazing.
The G-Man
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by The G-Man »

Nice change of pace chapter here. It took me a bit to figure out what was going on here. One wonders what new adventures await our favourite hitchhiker.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic