Hitchhiker (M/F, some F/F)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Caesar73 wrote: 3 years ago A fine interlude - so to speak :)
And I am taking one too. It is a long weekend here in Canada, so I will be away for a few days. Updates to stories will follow once I get back.
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Have a nice Trip!
RopingRingers
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopingRingers »

Jeez, even a fictional story makes it clear how much you don't give American police ANY excuse to shoot lol :shock:
Hello there!

Other Work
Lost_the_keys
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Lost_the_keys »

Great story!
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Lost_the_keys wrote: 3 years ago Great story!
Thanks for taking the time to read it. There will be more coming, just updating my other stories.

slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

It was early Friday morning and I was sitting in my truck, looking at my planner, while waiting for the trailer to be ready. With Elsa buying tickets for the Nascar races in Daytona Beach, I could not take loads that had destinations outside of Florida, as I only had a single day until the first race. Luck had helped me, as a broker had a load from Daytona Beach to Tampa, which is only 150 miles. It would be an easy drive, Interstate 4 connected both locations. The problem was that the load was military related, and my clearance allowed me to take those loads, but it meant Elsa could not be at the drop-off point, as it was on a military base. The pickup was at the Delta Cargo building on Innovation Way, right next to Daytona Beach International Airport, so she could be with me there.

“Trailer should be ready in 15 minutes, they told me.” I said to Elsa, who was on the bed behind the sleeper curtain.

“Hmmppffff.” Was all that came back.

It was not surprising she did not say more, as she was tightly tied and gagged. We had stayed at a cheap motel, a few miles from the beach, sharing a bedroom. Since I had seen her naked, I figured she would survive the night if we stayed in the same room. After a long walk on the beach and even some swimming, we had dinner and found the motel. The room had a king size bed, but Elsa did not even comment on it. She was tired, stripped, dropping her clothes on the floor, and walked naked to the bathroom and had a shower. I figured I should give her a little privacy. When I came out of the bathroom a little later after she was done, she was already asleep on the bed. I read my emails, confirmed the job, watched some TV, before I fell asleep on the couch.

“You could have slept in the bed too.” Elsa said when we woke up at 6 AM.

“I had planned on it, but I fell asleep.” I replied.

I had gotten breakfast from Dunkin’s across the street, not the best Dunkin in the world, but it was food.

“Pickup at 8 AM. Just enough time to get you all wrapped up.” I told her.

“Really? You are keeping me tied up while picking up a load?” She asked, while dressing in her customary shorts and t-shirt.

“I was planning on keeping you tied all day long, just for the fun of it.” I replied.

“All day? You would not dare.” She smiled.

“Just wait till you get in the truck.” I said.

We had not brought any of the ropes or gags in the room. It was a one-night booking only as we did not yet know where we would end up in the evening. After we packed all our belongings, the few we had, and moved them to the truck, we got in, Elsa sitting on the sleeper bed. Our room had been at the end of the row, so I knew nobody could see into the cabin of the truck. I grabbed a rope and indicated to Elsa that she should turn around.

“Get rid of your shorts.”

“I don’t want to.” She said, played annoyance on her face.

“I don’t care if you want or not, you will be tied up. We can do this the easy way or the hard way.”

She stuck her tongue out to me, smiled, stepped out of her shorts, and turned around. I tied her hands palm to palm with 8 wraps, cinching the rope and tying the knot on top, as I always did.

“That’s tight.” Elsa said, wriggling her hands.

“Just starting.” I replied while I tied her elbows together with another piece of the black rope.

“Does it have to be this tight?”

I was indeed tying her tighter than I had done before, I wanted to make this a tie she would not soon forget. Not sure why, it was not that she had done something to deserve punishment.

“You talk too much.” I told her, holding the ballgag in front of her.

“At least you’re not using the panties again.” She sighed, before opening her mouth.

The ball plopped behind her teeth and I tightened the strap at the nape of her neck, pulling it tight.

“Hmmmpppfffff.” She grunted angrily, but with her hands tied there was not much she could do.

“Turn around.” I ordered her.

While she did what I asked, she gave me an uncertain look, not knowing what to do with my behavior. She knew she was helpless and could not resist me if I wanted to do things she did not want, but she still turned around. I think my behavior was throwing her off. It did not matter, I just tied her feet at ankles and above her knees, cinching the ropes tight.

“Stand.”

She wriggled to the edge of the bed and stood before me. I could tell the ropes around her legs were tight, as they dug into her flesh. With a smile on my face I tied a crotch rope on her, first a few wraps around her waist, nice and snug, then from the front between her legs on top of her panty to her back, pulling it tight, which caused her to squeak. I turned her around, facing her away from me. The rope that ran between her legs got wrapped between her back and the waist rope, but not tied to it. Instead I took the length of rope and pulled her wrists up to the waist rope, creating a chicken wing tie. Several wraps around her wrist rope, pulled her wrists to her waist, her elbows standing out from her body.

“Hmmppffff.” She mumbled, not happy with what I was doing.

With the rope tied this way, pulling her hands away from her waist would tighten the crotch rope, but I had tied it tight already, so there was not that much play.

“Lie down.”

It took a little effort, but she managed to lie on the bed, facing the driver’s side with her face. With one of the longer ropes, I wrapped the middle of the rope around her ankle rope. I guided the rope around her elbow rope and back to her ankles and started pulling. She figured out quickly what I was intending to do and started to resist, but a few tickles at her waist told her not to do that. Reluctantly she let me pull the rope tighter. Her feet went past her butt and her body arched, pulling her shoulders up from the bed. The grunts got louder and louder; she was clearly not happy with her situation. I stopped when she was pulled in a tight arch, her chest was off the bed, her feet almost touched her elbows.

“Hmmmpppfffff.” She grunted.

“Don’t worry, I know you are flexible, but I won’t keep you like this all day. Just a few hours.” I said, as I tied the last knot.

This caused her to shake her head and grunt in her gag. I ran my fingers over the soles of her bare feet, causing her to shriek in her gag. She was very ticklish, and I had not really used it a lot, but I figured tied as tight as she was, I would not make it worse for her.

“Time to roll.” I said, climbing behind the wheel.

Now we were waiting for the trailer. The occasional grunt came from behind the curtain as she was still fighting her bonds. It was my intention to let her out of the hogtie once I was away from the pickup location, but that was taking longer than expected. A knock on the driver door brought my mind back to the real world. I lowered the window.

“We’re ready. I need to verify your ID, so I can inform the base you are coming.” The load master said.

I showed my ID and he wrote it down. While he made a call, I entered the info in the PrePass system, although I knew there was no weigh station between here and Tampa, but you never knew if there was a mobile check.

“You are good to go. Back it up and hook on.” The load master told me.

Going through the usual process, connecting the fifth wheel and hoses, the legs were raised by the loadmaster, I checked the lights and signaled I was ready.

“Safe trip.” He said, before walking back to the building.

Pulling away slowly from the dock, it felt good to be on the road again. I turned on my SiriusXM radio and selected the Howard Stern channel. Sometimes his shows were good, sometimes not, this time he was talking to somebody I did not know, and it was not good, so I changed it to my regular country channel.

“Hmmpppfffff.”

“Yes, we are on our way.” I replied to Elsa, not having the faintest idea what she was trying to say.

I could make an educated guess, she probably wanted out of the hogtie, but I figured I would up the ante a bit more first. Getting onto Innovation Way, I pulled over before reaching Richard Petty Boulevard, grabbed the roll of duct tape and opened the curtain.

“Your good?” I asked.

Her eyes looked at me as if she could kill me, but when she saw the role of duct tape she started to plead and shake her head. Ignoring her pleas, I wrapped 5 tight wraps of tape around her head, covering her mouth and the ballgag completely.

“You made too much noise.” I told her.

Dropping the role of tape on the bed, I got back in my seat and pulled the curtain close again. The road was empty, and I pulled out and onto Richard Petty Boulevard. The left turn light at Midway Avenue and West International Speedway Boulevard took a long time to turn green, I was almost tempted to make a right and make a U-turn. We hit traffic when we turned onto Interstate 95, but I knew we had less than a mile to go to Interstate 4. Once we were off I-95, traffic flowed fine towards Tampa. Traffic on the other lane was busy, all the people trying to get into Daytona beach for work.

“You are missing some nice views.” I told Elsa.

“Hmmppffff hmmppff hmmpppffff, hmpf hmppff.”

“Sorry, I did not get that.

Some more, angry sounding screams, came from behind the curtain. Traffic on the I-4 was doing well, the three lanes could easily manage the number of cars on the road and we made good time. Looking out over Lake Monroe was a welcome change from the boring trees.

“There is a nice lake here to look at.” I told Elsa, but I only got an angry grunt back.

“We’re almost at the rest area, I will let you out of the hogtie, okay?” I told her.

The I-4 Westbound Rest Area was partially under reconstruction, which made it a little busier than usual, as all cars and trucks only had half of the parking spaces available. Another truck pulled out of the last parking spot just as I came in and I parked the truck.

“Would you like to get out of the hogtie?” I asked her when I opened the curtain a little.

Elsa looked relieved and nodded. Taking my time, I released the knot, which had gone tight from all the struggling she had done. Slowly releasing the rope, released the tension on her legs and back. You could see her body relax when she able to stretch again. I still had the rope looped from her elbows to her ankles and just to tease her, I started to pull on the rope again.

“Hmmmmpppffff.” She shook her head.

“Oh, come on, I did what I told you, I released you from the hogtie. I did not say I was not going to put you back into one, maybe even tighter than the last one.”

She grunted and protested, while I still pulled on the rope. Her feet were moving closer to her elbows again. It made me wonder how close I could get them.

“Okay, I will not tie you in the hogtie again, for now, but I want to know hoe flexible you are and how close your feet could get to your elbows. Grunt when it starts to hurt, okay?”

I immediately got a grunt, but I could tell it was a fake one, as she had to laugh right after it.

“Okay?” I asked again.

She nodded and I slowly pulled the rope tighter and tighter, pulling her ankles past her butt towards her elbows. Elsa grunted when there was 2 inches left between her heels and her elbows. Her body was arched, her knees and breasts were both off the bed. I tied a quick knot, holding her in that position. Elsa grunted some more, pleading to untie the rope, but I grabbed my phone to take a few pictures so she could see later how tight she was tied. Putting my phone away, I untied the knot and released the tension again.

“Hmmppfff hmpf.” She mumbled in her gag.

“Time to go again.” I told her.

“Hmmppfff?” She asked.

I figured she was asking if I was going to release her.

“I told you I was releasing the hogtie, not you. Remember what I said about being tied the whole day and you said I would not dare?”

Her eyes got big. I grinned, started the engine, and pulled back onto the I-4 again. We were almost at Orlando and morning rush hour was still busy, so traffic was slow at times. Interstate 4 runs straight through Orlando and it took a while to get to the other side of town. I did not have a fixed time for the delivery, just as soon as possible, so traffic did not bother me. I opened the curtain to the sleeper.

“If you sit up, you can see some of the resorts here at Orlando.” I told Elsa.

She sat on the edge of the bed, leaning against the fridge and microwave console. All the resorts are at the south side of Orlando. We passed Universal Studios, SeaWorld, Disney, and a bunch of smaller ones, before leaving Orlando behind. According to my navigation system, there was a truck stop coming up and since I needed some coffee, I intended to stop there.

“Truck stop coming.” I told Elsa.

The Love’s Travel Stop at US-27 was busy. I pulled up behind two other trucks waiting to get gas. Elsa had laid down again and I had pulled the curtain close a bit, so she was in the dark of the sleeper area. It took almost 30 minutes before it was my turn to fill up. With these truck stops there was no need to go into the building, you swiped your cards at the pump. While I waited for the tanks to fill, a female trucker pulled up next to me. She was pleasing on the eyes, long blond hair, which did not seem to be her natural color, dressed in cut-off jeans and a muscle shirt that covered a braless medium sized set of breasts. I suspected she was about my age.

“How you’re doing?” She asked me in a soft voice when she picked up the hose for her truck.

“Pretty good. You?”

“You know, same old story.” She smiled.

Her smile was big and bright. She drove a 2018 Volvo VNL780, a nice truck, with Florida plates. The trailer was a brand-new flatbed trailer with 2 more new flatbed trailers on top, clearly a delivery to some trucking or rental company.

“I’m Jack.” I told her.

“Nice to meet you, Jack. My name is Mandy. Where are you heading to?”

My trailer was a nondescript white trailer without any markings on them other than the usual manufacturer stickers, in this case Stoughton stickers.

“Tampa. Back to Daytona Beach tomorrow for the race.”

“Nascar fan, are you?”

I nodded, surprised she knew what I meant. The pump cut off, my tank was full, and I hung up the hose and waited for the receipt. Mandy was standing close to me, keeping an eye on her hose, and I could smell a light perfume over all the diesel fumes. She grabbed something from her back pocket, wrote something on it and handed it to me.

“Give me a call when your done in Tampa, I’m heading there too. And I have tickets too for the Xfinity race tomorrow. Maybe we can meet up.”

“That sounds like a good idea.” I said, completely forgetting that I had a young woman in the cab tightly tied.

I climbed in the cab and drove away from the pump. Elsa was lying on the bed on her right side, facing the front. I found an empty parking spot and reversed the combination into it, before turning off the engine. Picking up one of the torn sheets, I blindfolded Elsa, who only mildly protested.

“I’m getting some coffee. Don’t go anywhere.” I told her.

After climbing out of the truck, I locked the doors and walked to the restaurant. I grabbed a coffee and waited in line to pay for it.

“Fancy meeting you here.” A voice said behind me.

Mandy had decided to also get some coffee and was standing behind me to pay for it.

“Let me get that for you.” I said and I paid for both our coffee’s.

We walked outside and there was a table with two seats available and we sat down. It was an hour and two more coffees later when I finally walked back to my truck.

Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Elsa, Elsa you'll never learn :) Do not trust Jack - when he says he'll let you out soon :)
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

Another great update, it just keeps getting better and you can almost sense how Jack and Elsa are growing closer while others come along to spice things up a little.
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Back on Interstate 4, I knew I had two problems I had to deal with. The first one was what to do with Elsa, while I was dropping of the trailer. The second was what to do with Mandy. I kind of promised to call her when I got to Tampa. I knew I did not have to deal with them immediately, I still had some time before getting to Tampa, but I needed something.

“Hmmppffff.”

Elsa talking in her gag made me aware that she had been tied for over 2 hours, mostly due to my long chat with Mandy. At least she had not been in the tight hogtie all the time, but she was still tied tight.

“I’ll give you a break at the next rest stop, okay?” I told her.

The next rest stop came up quicker than I had thought. Polk County rest Area I-4 Westbound was only a few miles away. I pulled into a parking spot and killed the engine. Slowly, taking my time and enjoying every moment of it, I untied my helpless hitchhiker.

“I suspect you need a break?” I asked her.

“Duh, what do you expect.”

In my defense, I showed her the photos I had taken of her while she was in the tight hogtie.

“Oh, that looks amazing. It did not feel that way, but it looks amazing.” She said, looking at the photos, zooming in on certain parts.

“Washroom visit.” I told her.

She climbed in the passenger seat and opened the door.

“Stop.” I called after her.

She looked back, giving me a look as to ask why I stopped her. I just pointed at her shorts on the floor of the truck.

“Oops.” She grinned.

After pulling her shorts on, she went to the washroom building. It took longer than I expected, and I was about to go and check on her when I heard her talk to somebody.

“You are traveling with Jack?” I heard a familiar voice ask.

I looked out of my window and saw Elsa and Mandy come towards the truck together. I wondered what I had missed.

“Jack, you in there?” Mandy asked when they came up to the truck.

I opened my door and climbed out of the cab.

“Long time no see.” Mandy said with a big smile on her face.

She was the same height as Elsa. The two women stood next to each other, looking at me.

“Were you going to tell me you met another woman again or was I going to be tied up in the sleeper again while you screwed her?” Elsa asked.

Based on what she asked, it was clear that Mandy knew that Elsa had been tied. It was not that hard to miss; the tight ropes had left enough rope marks on her body.

“Mandy, meet Elsa. Elsa, meet Mandy.” I joked.

“You always tie your hitchhikers up?” Mandy asked me.

“I don’t tend to take them; Elsa was a special case.”

“Show her the photos, Jack.” Elsa told me.

I did not question her request, if she wanted somebody to see her in bondage, who was I to complain. I grabbed my Motorola G7+ phone and handed it over to Mandy so she could look at the photos I took of Elsa.

“That looks extremely tight.” She said, browsing the photos.

“It was. I am flexible, very flexible according to Jack, but after a while all I could do was just wait for release. And then this guy releases me from the hogtie but leaves me still tightly tied and goes off for coffee.”

“You mean you were tied up when he got coffee at the truck stop?”

“Yes, and he was chatting you up, while I was helpless in his truck.”

“To his defense, I was chatting him up.” Mandy said.

“Not really a defense.” Elsa laughed.

Now that I was out of my truck and walked a few steps away from it, I could see the white Volvo VNL780 standing in the parking a truck over.

“Mandy noticed the rope marks and asked me about it in the washroom.” Elsa explained how they met.

I had thought that somebody would have noticed the marks a long time ago, this was not the first stop we made were Elsa was walking around with them, but I had never thought it would be Mandy noticing it.

“Well, you guys resolved one issue for me.” I said.

“What was that?” Elsa asked.

“How to tell you I met Mandy. She gave me her number for after I dropped off my trailer.”

“There was more than one issue?” Mandy asked.

“Yeah, I cannot take Elsa with me to the drop off point. I was going to figure something out before I got there.”

“What? Tie me to a tree and leave me, like in Ina?”

“He did what?” Mandy asked.

Elsa told her about the little incident we had in Ina, Illinois. Mandy looked at me with big eyes.

“You tied her to a tree, and you left her?”

“It was not the original plan; I did not know I was being chased away. She would have been tied to the tree for an hour or two, while I got some sleep, before I would have picked her up and we would have continued our trip.”

“So, what are you going to do with me while you drop off the trailer?” Elsa asked.

“I was thinking about leaving you somewhere close to the base and pick you up afterwards.”

“Leaving me? Tied up?”

“No idea yet, that would depend on the location, but you remember I said you would be tied up all day. I am trying to stick to my word. Where are you heading, specifically, Mandy?”

“The Port of Tampa Container Terminal, which is on the other side of the Hillsborough Bay from your destination. We’ll wave when I get there.” She grinned.

“We?” I asked.

“Yeah, Elsa is coming with me, that way you can drop off your trailer without issues.”

“Oh?” Elsa said, looking surprised, but recovering quickly. “Yeah, that is not a bad idea.”

“Only on one condition.” I said and both women looked at me.

“What?”

“She will be tied up.”

“Really?” Elsa asked.

“Yeah, that is fine.” Mandy said without hesitation.

Elsa turned to her.

“Really?” She asked again but looking at Mandy.

Mandy grinned. I climbed back into the cab and gathered the ropes, torn bed sheets, duct tape, handcuffs and ballgag, put them in a plastic bag and handed them down to Mandy. I handed Elsa her backpack, as I knew it contained her ID and phone.

“You’ll need this.” I said.

“Come along my pet.” Mandy said to Elsa, who gave me look.

“Where do we meet up?” I asked.

“Give me a call when you left the base, you have my number.” Mandy said.

I followed Mandy and Elsa to the white Volvo.

“Guest first.” She said, allowing Elsa to climb into the cab of her truck.

I had driven a Volvo for a while, so I knew the layout of the truck well. It was not much different from my Mack truck, seeing that both came out of the same factory. Mandy climbed into the cab after Elsa. I could see through the open door that she had the double bed option, which had a seating area that could turn into a bed and a second bed higher up.

“You want to tie her up or can I?” Mandy asked me.

“Have fun with it.” I told her.

I waited outside the truck for 15 minutes when Mandy called me to get in the cab. Her cab was spotlessly clean. Everything seem to have a spot, much as I like my truck to be. Elsa was on the top bed, her hands taped behind her back with duct tape all the way from her wrists to her elbows. I noticed Mandy had not been kind, as Elsa’s elbows were stuck together. Elsa’s hands were wrapped into fists with black electricity tape, making her even more helpless. Mandy must have carried it in her truck, as I did not give her that tape. More duct tape around her knees and ankles kept her legs together. Elsa turned over so I could see her front. Mandy had not tied Elsa’s arms to her body, she had just tied them individually. Big eyes looked at me over a black electricity tape gag. It looked tight and I wondered what Elsa had in her mouth, as I could see the ballgag in the plastic bag on the floor.

“Nice work.” I said.

“Yeah, I figured I keep it simple for now. We’ll have some more fun later. You mind if I play with her a little?” Mandy asked me.

“Hmmppfff.” Elsa said in her gag, but it was very soft, indicating her mouth was stuffed with something.

“You cannot return damaged property.” I said with a laugh.

Elsa looked like she was not sure what she gotten herself into. Mandy turned to her and looked at the helpless woman.

“I have no plans to damage your property, but we’ll have some fun. I like both men and women.”

If Elsa’s eyes could get any bigger they would have. I could only smile.

“Okay, let’s go, the sooner I have delivered the trailer, the better.” I said.

I left the truck and walked to my own. I heard the Volvo engine start up and Mandy drove by.

“See you later, hunk.” She shouted.

I smiled and climbed in my Mack cab. After spending the last few days with a passenger, it was empty in the truck. I already missed my companion. The Mack engine fired up without issues and I released the brake and followed the Volvo truck. I was only a few minutes behind her, but I never caught up before we hit Tampa. I followed I-4 until the left-hand exit 2 to the Port of Tampa. The Selmon Expressway was not busy, people avoid it as it is a toll road, and I got quickly to Gandy Boulevard. The road constructions forced me to take a little detour, but I made it onto the South Dale Mabry highway. With the road ending at the entrance to MacDill Air Force base, I got in line for the inspection. The guards at the gate were fast but thorough, and soon it was my turn.

“Reason for visit?” The soldier asked.

I told him the freight number and destination, one of the hangars on the base, giving him my paperwork and ID.

“Keep your brakes on. I’ll be back.”

While he walked inside, the truck and trailer got an outside inspection. A knock on the passenger door indicated they wanted to check the cabin. It was a decent inspection, they even looked under my bunk, but they did not find anything. It took a couple of minutes before the soldier came out with my paperwork.

“Nice truck. You are good to go. Follow the escort vehicle. Stay in your truck at all times.” He said, handing me my ID back.

The gate opened and I followed the escort vehicle onto North Boundary Boulevard, which turned into South Boundary Boulevard. I kept strictly to the speed restrictions. I had done these trips before and knew that speeding or detouring was not in my best interest. I knew this was a large base, but I had never been here before. When we turned onto Hangar Loop Drive, I could see KC-135 Stratotanker planes parked on the tarmac. It was impressive to see. The road was aptly named, as there were many hangers on the right. My destination was seven hangers down and when I pulled up, somebody was already waiting and was waving at me.

“Back it up into the loading dock, please. I’ll guide you” The young woman in standard ACU said to me.

I backed the truck up, while she guided me. She did a good job; her signals were short and to the point and once I put the brakes on, she was already disconnecting the hoses and lowering the legs. Once she gave me the signal, I pulled forward and the fifth wheel disconnected. The woman walked up to the cab.

“Follow the escort vehicle back to the gate. Have a nice day.”

She watched me leave, taking the same route back as I came in. Fifteen minutes later I was out the gate. I like an efficient turn around, wasting my time costs me money. I pulled in at the Shell station on the corner of South Mabry Highway and Interbay Boulevard and turned the truck off. After getting a coffee from the Circle-K, I walked back to the truck, sipping my coffee. Putting the coffee on the step to the cab, I picked up my phone and the note that Mandy had given me and dialed the number. I kept the phone on speaker.

“The number you have dialed is no longer in service. Please verify the number and dial again.”
Last edited by slackywacky 3 years ago, edited 3 times in total.

wolfman
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by wolfman »

Oh dear, is Elsa in trouble I wonder.

He has let a stranger take her, what will he do to get her back. Will they still go to the races?

Really great chapter
View my latest story, Revelation, here;

https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=8719

To view it's prequel Devastation, please click below;
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=7458
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

That twist at the end? Nice idea! There are different possibilities. Mandy is playing a game here. With no bad Intention? She gave Jack the wrong number on purpose. What now? Jack has no way to know, where to look for Elsa and Mandy :) If Mandy does not call him ... what then? Nice work, Slackywacky!!
LatexLover
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LatexLover »

Any chance we’ll see things from Mandy’s perspective? I wonder if she’s kidnapped Elsa or if it’s a misunderstanding.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

I would say, it is some kind of game Mandy is playing - I hope that at least :)
Last edited by Caesar73 3 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
OldTUGger
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by OldTUGger »

Now, that's a plot twist! Nicely done!
Links to all of my stories can be found here in the Story Catalog: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=6023
Gagfan
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gagfan »

Oh man Im real excited to see the next part!
For my stories I haven't gotten around to posting here: https://gagfan.wordpress.com/
TightsBound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TightsBound »

That was a great Shamalamalamian twist! I was hoping something like that would happen. The way it played out was well done. Looking forward to the next chapter!
Nainur
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nainur »

wo - ow!
Just great! It'll be an anxious wait for the next one...
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

Awesome as always, Slacky, and I'm really curious how you are going to save yourself out of this situation. Also, maybe you should F/F to the title now.
RopingRingers
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopingRingers »

Oh Jesus this got hairy 😂 I hope we get some Elsa POV
Hello there!

Other Work
tieguy47
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by tieguy47 »

Can't wait for the next part!
RopingRingers
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopingRingers »

tieguy47 wrote: 3 years ago Can't wait for the next part!
Dammit you got me excited,I thought the next part WAS up 😭
Hello there!

Other Work
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

RopingRingers wrote: 3 years ago Dammit you got me excited,I thought the next part WAS up 😭
Soon, don't worry.

RopingRingers
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopingRingers »

slackywacky wrote: 3 years ago
RopingRingers wrote: 3 years ago Dammit you got me excited,I thought the next part WAS up 😭
Soon, don't worry.
I'm going grey with worry for poor Elsa 😭😂
Hello there!

Other Work
TiedupNick
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TiedupNick »

I KNEW Jack should have called the number to verify!!

But I have a feeling it'll all turn out ok, somehow. She DID tell him where she was going, after all.....if she told the truth.

This is an incredible story!
Tiedupnick - fka nicktie

Kik: bothellboy
DeviantArt: bothellwaboy
Discord: tiedupnick#3839
(feel free to chat for RP, pic trade, tie up instructions, etc...)
RopingRingers
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopingRingers »

Dammit Nick! 😭😂
Hello there!

Other Work
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic