Hitchhiker (M/F, some F/F)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

There are some great stories on this forum right now. But, I must say, IMHO, Elsa is the greatest. Thank you for all of your efforts, [mention]slackywacky[/mention].
ImageA List of my stories:
An Unlikely Savior Completed
Spy Task Force Completed
Tale of an Archer Completed
The Bandit Scout on Newhome updated 05/30/23
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

We made it past 400,000 views. Thank you all (real persons) that viewed my story. And thank you all (bots) for increasing the number :lol:
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
TightsBound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TightsBound »

That last chapter might’ve been one of the hottest ties you’ve written in all of your stories. Or at least a contender for top 10. It’s hard to say, considering how many excellent chapters you have under your belt.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

TightsBound wrote: 1 year ago That last chapter might’ve been one of the hottest ties you’ve written in all of your stories. Or at least a contender for top 10. It’s hard to say, considering how many excellent chapters you have under your belt.
I could not agree more :) And I loved the end of this chapter "Are you coming or what?"
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Here's a little teaser of the next chapter [mention]Caesar73[/mention] and [mention]GreyLord[/mention] and others. I am diligently working on it.

Chapter 98

“Ja, jag ska till Mexiko. Hur bra är inte det?”

Elsa was sitting on the edge of the bed in our cabin, talking to her parents in Sweden, telling them she was going to Mexico. After we got out of bed, which was not early for my standards, we had breakfast and prepared for our trip across the border. We would go on horseback, as that was a good way to travel and see the Mexican side of the border. During breakfast Maria told us she was making the trip to Mexico more interesting, ‘fun’ as she called it, but she did not provide any details. Listening to Elsa on the phone was interesting, as I had no clue what they were saying. Other than the occasional word that sounded like it was taken from English, it was all Swedish to me. The phone call took some time, to be honest, Elsa was not calling home very often, so I was not surprised. After probably 30 minutes the call seemed to have finished.

“My parents say hi.” She said to me after disconnecting her call.

“Everything good in Sweden?” I asked.

“Yeah, nothing out of the ordinary.” Elsa replied. “Any idea what Maria meant with making the trip more interesting?”

Elsa was dressed similarly as the day before. A short sleeved white blouse, light-brown riding pants, dark brown cowboy boots and, this time, also a soft grey felt cowboy hat. Perfect clothes for riding in my opinion as Elsa looked hot in them, and I did not mean the temperature. A knock on the door told us it was time to go. Outside we saw 4 horses. Carmen was sitting on her own horse, a Pinto mare. They had saddled the same horse for me I had been on before. It was a smokey cream mare, a very calm horse. Elsa’s horse was a darker version of my horse, while Carlos had brought his black gelding.

“I suspect that is the surprise?” Elsa asked, looking at Carmen on her horse...

More to come soon...

charliesmith
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by charliesmith »

Elsa looking hot. Wondering what kind of adventure they would be having ;)
Please feel free to read and comment your thoughts.
My ongoing stories:

Roadtrip of Dreams (M/F) Chapter 14 Added.
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

charliesmith wrote: 1 year ago Elsa looking hot. Wondering what kind of adventure they would be having ;)
Of course Elsa is looking hot. She would look hot in burlap. :lol:
Spy Task Force Completed
maelfe
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by maelfe »

This teasing.... can't wait for the surprise ^^
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

maelfe wrote: 1 year ago This teasing.... can't wait for the surprise ^^
Blame [mention]Caesar73[/mention], he started this :lol:

GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

slackywacky wrote: 1 year ago Blame @Caesar73, he started this :lol:
That's right! It's all [mention]Caesar73[/mention]'s fault. :lol: :lol: :roll:
Spy Task Force Completed
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

slackywacky wrote: 1 year ago
maelfe wrote: 1 year ago This teasing.... can't wait for the surprise ^^
Blame @Caesar73, he started this :lol:
Guilty as charged :)
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Actually, for me, all of this is probably [mention]slackywacky[/mention] fault. If I hadn't found him to be such an excellent writer when I first lurked on this site, I probably woulldn't have joined. :roll: :? :lol:
Spy Task Force Completed
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

GreyLord wrote: 1 year ago Actually, for me, all of this is probably @slackywacky fault. If I hadn't found him to be such an excellent writer when I first lurked on this site, I probably woulldn't have joined. :roll: :? :lol:
That would have been a great loss for the board :)
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

GreyLord wrote: 1 year ago Actually, for me, all of this is probably @slackywacky fault.
I have no problem taking that blame. Glad you decided to join, we would have missed a hell of a lot good bondage. Similar as could have been the case with [mention]Caesar73[/mention]. If he had not started writing, we would have missed more good bondage.

GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Friends and Readers, this has been a fun ride. I thank all of you who author for making this site what it is. I also thank all readers. Why would any of us write if it weren't for the readers. :D :P 8-)
Spy Task Force Completed
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

GreyLord wrote: 1 year ago Friends and Readers, this has been a fun ride. I thank all of you who author for making this site what it is. I also thank all readers. Why would any of us write if it weren't for the readers. :D :P 8-)
You make it sound like you are leaving us. :lol: I hope that moment is far into the future. And yes, I know we're all getting older.

The next chapter, the full version this time, of hitchhiker is below. Enjoy the read.

slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

[mention]FabianStr2016[/mention], [mention]Caesar73[/mention], [mention]GreyLord[/mention], [mention]The G-Man[/mention], [mention]tickletied84[/mention], [mention]Beaumains[/mention], [mention]DIRK[/mention], [mention]Trammel[/mention], [mention]Bandit666[/mention], [mention]wolfman[/mention], [mention]TiedupNick[/mention] [mention]tiedpgirl[/mention], [mention]TightsBound[/mention] [mention]dogrednuht123[/mention] [mention]charliesmith[/mention] [mention]Bondagelover94[/mention]

If you like to be added/removed from the above list, contact me.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Chapter 98

“Ja, jag ska till Mexiko. Hur bra är inte det?”

Elsa was sitting on the edge of the bed in our cabin, talking to her parents in Sweden, telling them she was going to Mexico. After we got out of bed, which was not early for my standards, we had breakfast and prepared for our trip across the border. We would go on horseback, as that was a good way to travel and see the Mexican side of the border. During breakfast Maria told us she was making the trip to Mexico more interesting, ‘fun’ as she called it, but she did not provide any details. After we came back to the cabin, Elsa called her parents. Listening to Elsa on the phone was interesting, as I had no clue what they were saying. Other than the occasional word that sounded like it was taken from English, it was all Swedish to me. The phone call took some time, to be honest, Elsa was not calling home very often, so I was not surprised. After probably 30 minutes the call seemed to have finished.

“My parents say hi.” She said to me after disconnecting her call.

“Everything good in Sweden?” I asked.

“Yeah, nothing out of the ordinary.” Elsa replied. “Any idea what Maria meant with making the trip more interesting?”

Elsa was dressed similarly as the day before. A short sleeved white blouse, light-brown riding pants, dark brown cowboy boots and, this time, also a soft grey felt cowboy hat. Perfect clothes for riding in my opinion as Elsa looked hot in them, and I did not mean the temperature. A knock on the door told us it was time to go. Outside we saw 4 horses. Carmen was sitting on her own horse, a Pinto mare. They had saddled the same horse for me I had been on before. It was a smokey cream mare, a very calm horse. Elsa’s horse was a darker version of my horse, while Carlos had brought his black gelding.

“I suspect that is the surprise?” Elsa asked, looking at Carmen on her horse.

“Hmmppffff.” Carmen nodded, a smile on her cleave gagged face.

She was dressed like Elsa, blouse, riding pants and boots, except her hat was white. Her wrists and elbows were tied with jute rope, a light brown, almost yellowish color. Whoever had tied her, I suspected it was Carlos or Alehandro, had done a good job, several wraps around her wrists and similar around her elbows, pulling her arms together behind her back. Both ropes were cinched, and I could not see any knots, which probably meant that the knots were between her bound arms and her back, out of reach of probing fingers. Ropes around her waist prevented her from falling off the horse, although I thought that might have been overkill for Carmen, as I had seen her ride horse and I suspected she did not fall off her horse often. Elsa looked at Carlos.

“And based on the fact that you are standing here with more ropes, I suspect I will be travelling in a similar way?” Elsa said, looking at Carlos.

“That was Maria’s plan, indeed.” He answered.

Carmen could not reply, as a washcloth had been stuffed in her mouth and a bandana was used to keep it in her mouth. She had complained about the gag when her mother had explained what she wanted to do, but Maria had said that if they did bondage, it should be real, similar as to what Elsa had said before the re-enactment, which caused Carmen to sigh, but she accepted the gag.

“I blame Elsa for this.” She had said, before her brother had gagged her.

Carlos had grinned when he pulled the bandana tight.

“Look at it this way, it is nice and quiet now.” He had laughed, before leading the horses to our cabin.

“And this will not cause an issue crossing the border?” I asked.

“Not going into Mexico. The border guards are relatives, if you are with us, there will be no issue. Coming back, we will have to release you before we get to the border. Carmen might get into the US while tied up, as the guards know her, but Elsa will have to provide fingerprints when she comes into the US. Little hard to do while tied up.” Carlos answered.

“And people are used to you transporting bound and gagged women?” Elsa added.

“Nope, first time we’re doing this, even for us. But since almost everybody knows us, it should be fine.”

“Obviously Carmen is going along with this.” Elsa said, looking at the helpless Mexican woman.

“Hmmpppfffff.” Carmen replied.

“She grumbled a little when Maria told her the plan, but in the end, it did not take much convincing.” Carlos grinned. “It is not the first time we tie her up.”

“Okay, so how are we doing this?” Elsa asked.

“I’ll tie your arms and gag you before you get in the saddle. We’ll help you with getting on the horse. Once on the horse, we’ll use more rope to keep you in the saddle.” Carlos said.

“I bet it will feel weird, riding around bound and gagged, but at least this time I am not hanging over the horse.” Elsa stated.

“You can if you want to.” I grinned.

“Did you have anything to do with this?” Elsa asked, looking at me.

She looked a bit nervous. Not completely unexpected, as this was going to be a very public bondage trip. Not that she never done public bondage before, like in Las Vegas, but that was a show, this was more personal, which made it different.

“Nope, I plead innocence.”

“Hmmppfff.” Carmen grinned.

The Mexican woman looked relaxed sitting on her horse, even with her arms tied behind her back. The horse was not tied to a railing and Carmen controlled it with her legs, making it go where she needed it to go. Although for the trip into Mexico, the horses for Carmen and Elsa would be connected to our horses.

“I assume you have your paperwork?” Carlos asked us.

“Yes, I have both our passports.” I confirmed, patting my pocket. “Don’t want to get stuck in Mexico.”

Neatly, Carlos tied Elsa’s arms behind her back, forcing her full mounds to strain against the fabric of the blouse. Carmen had provided the clothes, Maria the hat. They fit her well, but once you pulled her elbows together, her breasts wanted to escape the confinement of the thin material. Neither woman was wearing a bra. A detail that had not gone unnoticed by both Carlos and me. I was taking some pictures, this time I had my Nikon camera, taking some close-ups of both bound women. When Carlos was done with the rope, he held up another washcloths and Elsa sighed.

“It would have been nice to have a conversation while on this trip, but it looks like that will be a mainly single sided male discussion.” Elsa mumbled.

The statement made Carmen laugh, although that sounded weird due to her gag.

Without hesitation, Elsa opened her mouth and Carlos pushed the cloth in her mouth, before placing the bandana between her teeth and tying it at the back of her neck.

“Good?” Carlos asked.

“Hmmppffff.” Elsa mumbled.

“Give me a hand, Jack.” Carlos said.

Together we lifted the bound Swedish blonde and placed Elsa in the saddle of her horse. Luckily these horses were not huge, so it was not hard to do. Carlos fixed ropes around Elsa’s waist and the saddle, so she would not fall off. When he was done, he walked the horse with the helpless woman around the area in front of the cabin, giving Elsa a change to see how things felt.

“Okay?” I asked.

Elsa nodded.

“I’ll take Elsa’s horse, you get Carmen.” Carlos told me.

Carmen brought her horse next to mine without using her hands, so I could grab the reins. After Carlos grabbed the reins from Elsa’s horse, we headed towards the gate of the ranch in a comfortable walk. Since we were not in a hurry, we did not go to a trot. Maria was waiting at the gate and opened it for us, to let us through.

“Have fun.” She called out.

“We’ll try.” I grinned.

We did not walk long on the road and turned right onto the desert grounds. Following the road would have meant a longer trip and the horses had no trouble with moving along the desert floor. Carlos and Elsa went ahead of me. I looked back to see how Carmen was doing, but she was clearly doing fine.

“It will take about 15 minutes to get to the border.” Carlos mentioned.

Riding behind Elsa was interesting, as I could see her play with her bonds, trying to find a way out, which was clearly not working. As her arms were not tied to her body, she could move them around. I could see her fingers searching for a knot, but Carlos had tied them out of reach.

“Okay?” I asked Carmen, who nodded.

I would not have mind if Carmen and Elsa had not been gagged, but I was not going to change that now. Maybe later when we got to Mexico. The trip to the border had been easy, and we entered the paved road that was passing the US border checkpoint. Two US border patrol agents were watching us pass.

“Do we need to arrest you for human trafficking, Carlos?” One of them, a sergeant, asked.

It was clear that they knew each other.

“Nah, just exporting goods.” Carlos replied. “How are you, Steve?”

“Pretty good. Have a safe trip. Just make sure they are released before getting to the border on the way back, we just had a fresh batch, sticklers for rules.” Steve grinned.

We passed the real border, a large metal fence disappearing out of sight on both sides.

“Welcome to Mexico.” Carlos stated, while directing the horses towards the Mexico border patrol building.

As we had expected, crossing the border was easy. The attention of the border guards, specifically the US ones, was more focussed on people heading for the US, something that was also clear when you looked at the buildings that made up the border stations. The US side consisted of several modern buildings, with cameras everywhere and many border guards, while the Mexican side was a small older building with 2 guards.

“Buenos días, Pablo.”
[Good day, Pablo.]

Carlos had stopped right next to the Mexican border station. A guard came out, the other one stayed inside.

“Buenos días, Carlos. ¿Cómo estás?”
[Good day to you, Carlos. How are you?]

Carlos explained what they were doing.

“Signorina, you are tied up out of free will?” The guard asked Elsa in English with a heavy accent. “You have a valid passport?”

“Hmmppfff.” Elsa nodded, pointing with her bound hands to me.

I handed Elsa’s passport to the guard. It was clear that he enjoyed the view of the helpless women, although Elsa got most of the attention.

“You will leave Mexico within the next 6 month?” He asked.

Elsa nodded.

“We’ll return later today.” I replied.

“¿Cómo estás, Carmen?” The border agent asked.
[How are you, Carmen?]

“Hmmppfff.”

“Lo siento, no tengo idea de lo que estás diciendo. Te ves bien hoy.”
[Sorry, I have no idea what you are saying. You look good today.]

Carmen gave him a look, which made both Carlos and Pablo laugh. He handed Elsa’s passport back after putting a stamp in it.

“And you are American?” He asked me.

I wanted to give him my passport, but he was not interested. He paid more attention to Elsa and Carmen.

“You are good to go.” Pablo said in English.

“Tal vez la próxima vez que vengas de visita, puedas venir así otra vez, Carmen.” He grinned.
[Maybe next time you come visit, you can come like this again, Carmen.]

“I told you it would not be hard to get into Mexico.” Carlos laughed when we were away from the guards.

“Yes, it was, but coming back might be a little harder.” I said, guiding my horse along the road.

“Welcome to Sasabe, Sonora, Mexico. As you can tell, the town of Sasabe is much larger on the Mexican side than the US side. Carlos Escalante owned the land on the US side, and he tried to sell the land for $500,000 dollars, but he could not find anybody who wanted to buy this piece of desert. The Grider family inherited the town. They sold it to Domingo Pesqueira, who lives in Mexico, and Deborah Grider, grandchild of the Grider’s that inherited the land, maintains it for him. She runs the bar on the US side.”

“Owned?” I asked.

“Yes, the 450 acres on the US side of the border is privately owned. And, also interesting, if you look to the right, you can see the power lines cross the border from Arizona into Mexico, as Trico Electric Cooperative Inc., a non-profit electric distribution cooperative serving rural areas surrounding the City of Tucson, has right of way into Mexico. La Comisión Federal de Electricidad is a member in good standing of Trico, which means that a company owned and created by the Mexican government is a member of a US electricity co-op. And that is why Sasabe, Mexico, has US power.” Carlos explained.

“Interesting.” I said, while we rode slowly into town.

“The US town has 54 people living in it. Sasabe in Mexico is the largest town of the Municipality of Sáric. With just under 1000 people living here. In other words, it is not very big.”

While he played tour guide. Carlos led us down the main street. There was no traffic, other than a few people walking. Several teenagers sat along the road, obviously interested in the two females of our party.

“Carlos, ¿quién es la hermosa mujer rubia? ¿Tu nueva novia?” One of them called out.
[Carlos, who is the beautiful blond woman? Your new girlfriend?]

“Ella es tan peligrosa; ¿Tienes que mantenerla atada y amordazada?” Another one asked.
[She is so dangerous; you must keep her bound and gagged?]

“¿Puedes manejar a una mujer así?” A third one called out.
[Can you handle a woman like that?]

It was obvious to me that they knew Carlos and Carmen.

“No sabrías qué hacer con una mujer así, incluso si está atada y amordazada.” Carlos replied.
[You would not know what to do with a woman like this, even is she tied up and gagged.]

Carlos gave us a quick recap of what was said. We left the group of teenagers behind and continued towards the center of town.

“Don’t expect too much of the market. I suggested to come here just so you could see the other side of our town. The ‘market’ is just a food stall in front of the local store.” Carlos said with air quotes for the word ‘market’.

I grinned. It was pretty much as what I had expected, as the town did not look like it a population that needed a farmers’ market.

“Welcome to downtown Sasabe.” Carlos said.

Downtown was different from US towns. No street with shops. But just houses spread out. No paved roads, all were unpaved, and, as stated by Carlos, the market was a single food stall. We, at least those of us not tied to our horses, got of our horses, and looked at the stall, but it was just some vegetables and fruit. Probably imported from the US.

“Bienvenido’s senor.” An older woman standing in front of the store greeted me as I looked around.

“We have more merchandise inside.” The woman said to me in English.

I let go of the reins for Carmen’s horse, I knew Carmen could control the horse just fine without my help. Carlos left the reigns of Elsa’s horse attached to his saddle, before we walked into the store, leaving our bound and gagged ladies on their horses. I figured if it was interesting enough, I would get Elsa of her horse.

“Carlos, me alegro de verte de nuevo. Buenos días a usted señor.” An older man greeted us.
[Carlos, good to see you again. Good day to you sir.]

“Good to see you, Martin.” Carlos replied in English.

The man shook hands with us. Inside the store it was mostly things you would find in a convenience store. No touristy stuff here, just everyday essentials. I looked around while Carlos talked to the owner. After a few minutes Carlos said good-bye and we walked out of the store.

“Euh, where are the women?” I asked, seeing only 2 horses in front of the store.

The older woman laughed.

“Carmen took the other woman.” She said in English, pointing down the road.

“Now what?” I asked.
Last edited by slackywacky 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.

GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Oh my, where have they gone. [mention]slackywacky[/mention], there seems to be no limit to you imagination when it come to getting Elsa into more trouble. Why am I so sure that Carmen and Elsa are not just looking at a view?
Spy Task Force Completed
OldTUGger
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by OldTUGger »

You haven't lost your touch @slackywacky! Entertaining as always!
Links to all of my stories can be found here in the Story Catalog: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=6023
dogrednuht123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by dogrednuht123 »

Amazing update and chapter. Love how they just parade the tightly bound women on horseback over the Mexican border and throughout the country. Hot stuff. Can't wait to hear what happens next now that Carmen is taking Elsa elsewhere. Curious if the teenagers will find them roaming around. Can't wait for the next exciting installment.
charliesmith
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by charliesmith »

An entertaining chapter like always!
Please feel free to read and comment your thoughts.
My ongoing stories:

Roadtrip of Dreams (M/F) Chapter 14 Added.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

So the Wild Wild West is very much alive! Excellent - and then that surprise at the end? Carmen with Elsa gone. I wonder what Carmen is doing. She still tied up and gagged :)
The G-Man
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by The G-Man »

Looks like the West is still wild, and Elsa is earning Damsel points faster than Daphne from 'Scooby Doo'. Hmmm, there's a thought: Elsa as Daphne. I suppose Jack and Elsa could find themselves involved in one of those mystery roleplays.

Fun chapter. Really curious to see what happens as the big 100th chapter looms in the offing.
f106mec
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by f106mec »

Nice story, Please continue!!!
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

In addition to moving toward 400,000 views, Hitchhiker will hit 1000 replies with one more post. Congratulations, on an enduring story, [mention]slackywacky[/mention]. It is a tribute to your fertile mind.
Spy Task Force Completed
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic