A quiet Sunday afternoon... (f/M then F/Mf)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

A quiet Sunday afternoon... (f/M then F/Mf)

Post by slackywacky »

A quiet Sunday afternoon...
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Oh crap.” She said and started to work on the knots holding me prisoner.

I already knew she would not have enough time. My mother would reach my room long before she could untie me. I looked at the clock, it was 1 AM on a Sunday. I turned out to be right, at least partially, the door of my room opened before she had even a single knot untied, but it was not my mother.

“Oh, hello.” My cousin Rebecca said, seeing Valerie, Val for short, before she saw me.

I let out my breath, I had been holding it since I heard the steps come up the stairs, that creak was a great alarm system. Rebecca looked at me, smiled and then looked at Val.

“I suspect you expected JM’s mom?” Rebecca asked her.

Val, 17 years and my girlfriend, stopped working on the knots she was trying to undo and sat back on the desk chair. Valerie was not very tall, neither was I, we were roughly 5.3 feet tall, but she was well developed in the important areas. Deep black hair onto her shoulders, beautiful blue eyes, a great smile and full firm breasts. A toned body, as she was a fitness addict.

“Yeah. I think we were. I was, definitely.”

Val, dressed in cut-off denim shorts and a dark blue tank top, looked at me, a smile of relief on her face. At 18, I knew I had a great girlfriend in Val. I was not as addicted to fitness as she was, but I liked working out. Not that it showed, for some reason I could do fitness 24 hours a day and I would look the same as when I did no fitness. On the other hand, I could eat what I wanted and not gaining any weight. My dark blond hair was kept short, the way I liked it.

“Did you do this?” Rebecca asked.

Rebecca, 20 years old, was the opposite of Val length wise. She was almost 6 feet, short blond hair, her chest barely filling an a-cup bra, and she looked more like tomboy than a girl. It did not help she dressed in jeans and a t-shirt most of the time. She stepped up to the bed and looked at my bonds. My hands were tied together, palm to palm, behind my back with a 1/8-inch rope. Twelve wraps, before it was cinched, and the knot was nowhere for my fingers to find. Val had done an excellent job; I had taught her well. A similar sized rope was used to pull my elbows together. Unfortunately, I was not flexible enough to get them together, there was roughly 5 inches between them, but the rope was snug, and I would not get out.

“Not bad ropework. Did JM tell you that I used to tie him up?”

Val shook her head. It was something I had indeed never told her. It had been a while since she last tied me up, I stopped letting her do it, as she started to be mean, leaving me tied up longer than we agreed on and tying much tighter than needed.

“Hmmmppppffffffff.” I said in my gag, a small tea towel in my mouth and a scarf between my lips tightly tied at the nape of my neck to keep the tea towel in my mouth.

I was trying to warn Val for what was to come, but I got ignored. Rebecca looked at the ropes around my legs, Val had tied my ankles and knees together with ½-inch rope. She was about to hogtie me when we heard the stairs squeak.

“Good job, I don’t think he gets out of that one. I see you were about to hogtie him; I know he likes that.”

I did like to be tied in a hogtie, it made me feel extra helpless, as I could not move around much. It was a position Rebecca had put me in several times. The dark grey sweatpants and white t-shirt I was wearing were comfortable enough to be tied up in.

“Does he tie you up?” Rebecca asked Val.

She nodded. I knew she enjoyed being tied up, but she was a little shyer about it than I was.

“Yes, I do. It is a nice feeling to be hugged by the ropes.” Val said.

“I know. JM got to tie me up once, although at the time he was not very good at it.”

That statement was true, although in my defense, I had just started playing with ropes and was not very good at it at the time. She had allowed me to tie her up as part of a bet, almost 6 years ago. If I could keep her tied, I could do it more often. However, if she escaped, I was never allowed to tie her again and she could tie me whenever she wanted. She got out of the ropes in 5 minutes.

“I came to pick up my USB key that JM has, I have some new movies to share with him, glad I did pick this time.” Rebecca said, a glint in her eyes.

Val did not see it, otherwise it might have warned her.

“Would you like to be tied up with JM?” Rebecca asked.

It was something we had talked about, but since we kept the fact we tied each other up from our respective families, we never had the chance.

“Hmmppppfffff.” I said in my gag, which worked well today, shaking my head.

“Would you? You will have to let us out before JM’s mom comes up, if we can’t escape ourselves.”

With a smile on her face, Rebecca looked at me.

“No worries, I’ll keep her busy for a while, so you guys can enjoy spending some time together.”

“Okay.” Val said, even when I was still shaking my head and mumbling in my gag.

The smile on Rebecca’s face got wider. She walked over to the pile of rope that was on the floor at the foot of the bed and picked up a medium length rope.

“Turn around.” She said to Val, who stood up from the desk chair.

Presenting her hands behind her back, palm to palm, the way I had taught her, she let Rebecca wrap the rope around her wrists several times, before Rebecca cinched the rope and tied several knots.

“Wow, that is snug.” Val said, testing the rope.

“Do you want me to make sure you do not escape, or what?” Rebecca asked with a smile on her face, looking at the foot of the bed for more stuff.

“I guess you should do it so we cannot esca…. Hmmmppppffffffff.”

Valerie could not finish her sentence, as a balled-up sock, one of mine, was pushed in her mouth. I was not sure it was a clean one and based on the face Val made, it might not have been. A torn bedsheet, we did not have very many scarfs in the house, was used by Rebecca to keep the sock in Val’s mouth.

“Just be quiet, you talk too much.” She grinned.

I had to smile at the dirty look Val gave Rebecca, who completely ignored it. With another rope, Rebecca tied Val’s ankles together. Val might not have liked the gag; she did not resist when her ankles got tied with the rope Rebecca had picked up from the pile.

“Behave.” Rebecca warned Valerie, her voice deeper and more commanding.

A nod from Val was all that came in reply.

“Sit on the chair.” Rebecca ordered.

The chair was a simple straight back wooden chair with slats as the backrest. The reason it was in my room was that it was great for tying somebody to it. As Val was standing almost in front of the chair, since she sat on it earlier, she turned slightly and sat down.

“Hmmppffff?” She asked, her gag muffling her pretty good.

“No, I am not done.” Rebecca replied to the grunt.

The next rope, Rebecca picked up a longer one, was used to tie Val’s elbows. I already knew that Val was flexible enough to have her elbows touching, but I did not know if Rebecca knew. It did not seem to matter if she knew or not, she pulled until they touched, a slight muffled sound coming from Val’s gagged mouth.

“Nice, they touch. Lucky guy.” She said, looking at me and giving me a wink.

Several wraps of rope were made around Val’s elbows, before Rebecca cinched it. There was still a long length of rope left and it got wrapped around her upper body, above and below Val’s firm breasts. Rebecca cupped one of the breasts in her hand when she wrapped the rope tightly above them.

“Nice breasts.” She said, smiling at the helpless woman sitting in front of her.

Val’s cheeks turned red, but her body betrayed her, as her nipples were standing proud under the thin tank top. Rebecca tied the knots in a place where Val would never be able to get too with her hands tied. I thought she might have been finished, but when she picked up another rope, I knew there was more to come.

“Let me finish your legs.” Rebecca said, kneeling in front of Val.

Soon Val’s legs were tied above and below the knees, but Rebecca was not done yet as she picked up another rope. However, this one was for me.

“Sit up.” She ordered me.

I moved to the edge of the bed and tried to sit up but failed the first time. After another failed attempt, Rebecca helped me a little and I ended up sitting on the bed, with my legs down on the floor. The rope Rebecca had picked up was wrapped around my upper body, much in the same way as she had done with Val, although I did not have breasts to speak off, so it was a single band of rope for me. The ropes were tight, and it sure made me feel more helpless.

“On your knees.” She told me, grabbing another long rope.

“You too.” Pointing at Val.

I wondered what she had in mind but did have to wait long. With a little help from Rebecca, Val and I got face to face. Figuring out what Rebecca has in mind was not very difficult and I felt a twinge of excitement. Being tied to Val was one of my dreams and it looked like it would happen today.

“Move closer.” Rebecca ordered.

We were next to the bed. Luckily the room was carpeted, so kneeling was slightly more comfortable compared to being on a wooden floor. Val scooted forward a little more, her breasts pressing against my chest, our faces so close together, we had to look sideways, otherwise our faces touched. When Rebecca started to wrap a rope around our upper bodies, she had taken the longest rope in our possession, we were pulled even closer together.

“Fun, right?” She asked as, not expecting an answer.

The long rope was wrapped from our shoulders to our waist, pulling us close. We had to be careful not to tip over. Falling forward or backwards was impossible, due to our legs, but sideways was a different matter. The tugging on the rope from Rebecca did not help and she had to grab hold of us once or twice, otherwise we would have been on our sides.

“Stay upright.” Rebecca told us when she had to grab us again.

It was easier said than done, but finally she was done with the long rope. Thinking she was completely done, I tried to look at Val, but she was watching what Rebecca was doing. Turned out Rebecca was not done yet. She wrapped a rope around our upper legs, from just below our hips to almost our knees, keeping us even closer together. This was turning into a very elaborate tie up.

“Almost done.” She said.

The last rope was more interesting for Val than for me. Rebecca started with a rope around Val’s waist, which was a little harder now that we were pressed together, and she tied a knot at the front of Val’s shorts, before running the rope between her legs to her back, pulling it tight. Val reacted to the rope digging into her crotch by a muffled squeak in her gag.

“Nice, right?” Rebecca asked.

There was no answer from Val. Rebecca tied the rope off, making sure it was nice and tight. No such rope for me, this was a ladies only rope.

“Now, let me make sure you guys don’t fall over.”

She took another rope and tied it to the bed, ran it to the ropes that kept Val and me together, before running it to the heavy desk on the other side of us. She allowed a little slack in this rope, forcing us to be careful as to how we were moving, but preventing us from falling.

“See, I can be so nice.”

We both grunted in our gags. Nice was not the word I would use. It felt great to be tied so close to my girlfriend and spending some time this way would be nice, but it was also a strained position and I would not mind getting out of it soon, like in half an hour or so.

“Now, I have my USB key, so there is nothing that is keeping me here.” Rebecca said, smiling at us.

“Have fun you two. I’ll bet your mother will be surprised when she finds the two of you.”

“What?” I thought.

“Hmmmppppffffffff.” Both Val and I were trying to show our displeasure with the chain of events.

We did not want to be found by my mother. I thought Rebecca would let us go, not that she would abandon us. We grunted in our gags, shaking our heads.

“Hmmppfffff.” We tried again, but Rebecca ignored us.

“Let’s see, I know I forgot something.” She said.

I had no idea what she could have forgotten, we were helpless, gagged and unable to move much. What could she have forgotten? When she walked up to Val and pulled her tank top down, exposing her bare breasts, she was not wearing a bra, it became clear. Now we really did not want to be found by my mother.

“Have fun.” Rebecca said. “Your mother does not even know I am here, she was outside working in the yard, so I will sneak out again. Don’t go anywhere. I bet your mother will come up when dinner is ready.”

With those words she left the room, closing the door behind her. The squeak of the stairs told us she was really going down, leaving us helpless in my room. I looked at Val and could see fear in her eyes, pretty much like mine. We fought our bonds, almost falling over again but the rope between the bed and desk did its work, but escape was impossible. I could see the clock, it was just three in the afternoon, which meant we would have to wait at least three more hours before my mother would call us for dinner and, once she would notice we did not react, come up to my room and we would be discovered.

“Hmmppffff.” I said in my gag, trying to say sorry to Val.

She just shrugged, fear still showing in her eyes. Helpless as we were, we could only wait for the inevitable to happen. And that was not something I looked forward to. Not that my mother was a bully, probably the opposite, but she was very proper, and church going and did not agree of things like bondage. And now we were kneeling in my room, tightly tied and gagged, Val’s breasts exposed and with no way out.

“Hmmpppffff.” Val quietly mumbled in her sock gag.

Time went by slowly and all we could do was kneel and endure the tight ropes. I won’t say it was completely unpleasant being tied to Val, moving caused her breasts to move and they pressed against my chest. I could feel her nipples getting stiff when I moved a little more, but tied as I was, there was nothing I could do to her to take advantage of her situation and after a while boredom set in, until…

“JM, Val, dinner is ready.”
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
Mister The Edge
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mister The Edge »

I liked it. It describes one of my own fantasies.
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

This is my ultimate fantasy being tied up with a girl and left to struggle :D
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

Dpsiic wrote: 4 years ago This is my ultimate fantasy being tied up with a girl and left to struggle :D
It would be fun and sexy indeed.

Great story! 👍
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Mister The Edge wrote: 4 years ago I liked it. It describes one of my own fantasies.
I suspect it describes lots of peoples fantasy. The thrill of possibly being discovered adds a whole new level to a situation.
Dpsiic wrote: 4 years ago This is my ultimate fantasy being tied up with a girl and left to struggle :D
Unfortunately it never happened in real life to me.
Canuck100 wrote: 4 years ago Great story! 👍
Thanks! All your comments are very much appreciated.

Wolfling
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Wolfling »

Great story! I liked how JM saw it coming, but was unable to warn Val. Also I would like to have an experience like this.
gaggednbarefoot
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggednbarefoot »

I wonder if Mum will join in the game. :D
Lost_the_keys
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Lost_the_keys »

Great story! Maybe Revecca does return to release them, and the ropes get turned on her...
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

gaggednbarefoot wrote: 4 years ago I wonder if Mum will join in the game. :D
Knowing how proper and prim I made his mother in this story, don't think so. JM will probably be grounded for a long time and Val might have been banned from coming to the house for the foreseeable future. ;)

Thanks for the comments, guys, greatly appreciated.

gaggednbarefoot
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggednbarefoot »

slackywacky wrote: 4 years ago
gaggednbarefoot wrote: 4 years ago I wonder if Mum will join in the game. :D
Knowing how proper and prim I made his mother in this story, don't think so. JM will probably be grounded for a long time and Val might have been banned from coming to the house for the foreseeable future. ;)

Thanks for the comments, guys, greatly appreciated.
Shame. I thought mum might be hiding a dark secret. I love your family story too.
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

gaggednbarefoot wrote: 4 years ago I thought mum might be hiding a dark secret. I love your family story too.
This was a short, so no sequels, but the 'All in the family' story still has some places to go and will be around for a while.

slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Pseudonym wrote: 2 years ago Good god, what I would give to be a character in a slackywacky story...
Thank you for your praise. To be honest, I would not mind being in my own stories either. Just a shame it is fiction (most of them).

Pseudonym
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Pseudonym »

slackywacky wrote: 2 years ago
Pseudonym wrote: 2 years ago Good god, what I would give to be a character in a slackywacky story...
Thank you for your praise. To be honest, I would not mind being in my own stories either. Just a shame it is fiction (most of them).
Could always rp them...
Look, one of us is getting tied up and played with before the end of the night. Is it me, or is it you?
My stories:
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=107854#p107854
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Pseudonym wrote: 2 years ago Could always rp them...
If I only had the time... between real life, work, writing, gaming, being tied up, there is no time left for RP.

Pseudonym
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Pseudonym »

slackywacky wrote: 2 years ago
Pseudonym wrote: 2 years ago Could always rp them...
If I only had the time... between real life, work, writing, gaming, being tied up, there is no time left for RP.
A damn shame. I imagine being tied up in real life is somewhat better though. Haven't done that with anyone but myself yet.
Look, one of us is getting tied up and played with before the end of the night. Is it me, or is it you?
My stories:
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=107854#p107854
Foryourpleasure113
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Foryourpleasure113 »

A true fantasy of mine is to be bound and gagged with another woman. If only Rebecca had spent a little more time humiliating her submissive couple...
30 Male Seattle I wonder what you are thinking of doing?..
Tiengag5
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tiengag5 »

Love the couples bondage story.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic